Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 3721
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    traffic ticket? waaait... wtf did u do naz?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHERE IS THE BODIES??!?!?!!?!??
    You didn't get it yet...? Lol... I mean, it was obvious she wasn't there as a witness
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

Arsonist popped in here to defend Damus and call him a Jester.
    I was the first one to call Damus Jester
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

and mike, u also did not leave bread crumbs for vet - u literally left a massive loaf of bread that anyone could find. "town dont visit me, mafia is allowed to though". those were not crumbs. good chance u are mafia trying to keep invests off you.
    Fine visit me tonight and confirm me then

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was the first one to call Damus Jester
    Arsonist didn't read that. we can be sure of that. You also didn't do it at a time when votes were piling on him. you had it as more of an option and passive. arsonist was more pushing it to be the case and trying to get votes off him. look at rsonists firsts posts in the ISO. then read forward on how he acted. that was when Damus was getting voted.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

I am going through the thread to find what’s Distorted is saying, but since I still haven’t found it, I know for sure he never responded to my comment which was that MIKE AND GLIP HAD THE SAME REACTION AS ARSONIST AND GLIP DID.

HE ALSO just stated that Damus is a strong town, so I am confused as to why he said that if he thinks Damus is scum.

Prediction: Distorted Exe, MM scum, Yagami actual citizen.

@Mike if you are voting with Distorted because he’s a town read (which does not mean his reads are accurate) than you are acting much more scummy than I would have expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #1310

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    She's actively afraid to interact. This post just proved my point: you're not afraid to interact. I never said you were. Also: it's all you got to say lol??
    I think you will need to actually read the game before continuing to perpetuate this nonsense. You based this "point" off of a post about "being anti-sportsmanship and mass role/lw claiming" which was clearly a joke. I have interacted far more than you have IMO.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #1311

Not 1 person is mentioning Damus anymore. Everyone knows Damus is a strong tonw, u think a mafia or 2 would be backing my theory up here to help get him lynched. literally no1 is pushing at him but me.
    There wasn't much of anything left to say about Damus, especially with him AWOL. I'm still fine with lynching him, but might as well keep trying to push people.

12. ISO #1312

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    From what I have read I do not consider arsonist skilled enough to pull off a strat involving trolling to victory. Arsonist seems to only have positive relations with myself. Arsonist demonstrates a lack of understanding the proceedings in daychat and missed the replacement announcement. This suggests either neutral or town alignments and the frequency of the posts read like uninterested town
    Yep, this.

Although I do understand what you mean with calling someone jester, I don't think Arso is scum. Plus, look at how Damus is defending him. Does this look like scum defending their buddy?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #1313

Nothing MM has been saying as of recent has been even slightly consistent. He’s spewing out claims to discredit others and encourage them onto Damus. At the same time, following Distorted who is of course leading this lynch.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I am going through the thread to find what’s Distorted is saying, but since I still haven’t found it, I know for sure he never responded to my comment which was that MIKE AND GLIP HAD THE SAME REACTION AS ARSONIST AND GLIP DID.

HE ALSO just stated that Damus is a strong town, so I am confused as to why he said that if he thinks Damus is scum.

@Mike if you are voting with Distorted because he’s a town read (which does not mean his reads are accurate) than you are acting much more scummy than I would have expected.
    Adds up. My to biggest town reads are at odds. Lets not do a lych today. Then why not lych a suspected EXE? it will Keep town from guessing on that role latter on.

15. ISO #1315

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also As Quickly As Naz Followed Unknown I Find Kinda Shady..
    You do know that I voted 1st right
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #1316

Nothing MM has been saying as of recent has been even slightly consistent. He’s spewing out claims to discredit others and encourage them onto Damus. At the same time, following Distorted who is of course leading this lynch.
    And You Are Leading A Lynch As Well Should I Assume Thats A Scum Slip On Your Behalf?

17. ISO #1317

So you want MM Distorted wants Damus. What is the better lych?

18. ISO #1318

I outlined earlier why I thought Glip is scummy. Having said that, since the town v non-town ratio is 9v6 and there are a lot of town PRs, a mislynch here has the potential to be devastating. There isn't time left to appropriately pressure people without it easily turning it into a turbo lynch. I have little faith on a turbolynch actually hitting scum and even less faith in the town not turbolynching if a train takes off. As such...

-unvote

I'm perfectly fine with not lynching today and I think that attempting to force a play at this time is doomed to hurt the town.

19. ISO #1319

Not 1 person is mentioning Damus anymore. Everyone knows Damus is a strong tonw, u think a mafia or 2 would be backing my theory up here to help get him lynched. literally no1 is pushing at him but me.
    Someone did bring up how he stopped talking after the pressure has moved off of him
    Pmfg i pushed submit post 10 times nie
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

I think you will need to actually read the game before continuing to perpetuate this nonsense. You based this "point" off of a post about "being anti-sportsmanship and mass role/lw claiming" which was clearly a joke. I have interacted far more than you have IMO.
    I was going from the PoV of my post. Indeed, atm I consider my read on you as invalid, and so do I with most reads because I haven't read 1/3 of the game.

24. ISO #1324

1 hour left in the day

1 are we going to Lynch Damus
    2 are we going to Lynch MM
    3 are we not going to lynch at all?

I am honestly as an impasse here.
    Damus will give info in my PoV on SCV.
    MM has been really scummy.
    No lynch will garentte no town lynched

25. ISO #1325

And You Are Leading A Lynch As Well Should I Assume Thats A Scum Slip On Your Behalf?
    Except I joined the train on MM to put pressure on one of my scum-reads. I have never said I wanted to lynch, just that 1.) it’s a better alternative than lynching Damus, and 2.) it makes good use of the day instead of sitting around and doing nothing.

26. ISO #1326

And Poof Hes Gone..

???? You gave me like a minute to respond.

27. ISO #1327

I know it's somewhat convenient to say this... but, Damus!

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I outlined earlier why I thought Glip is scummy. Having said that, since the town v non-town ratio is 9v6 and there are a lot of town PRs, a mislynch here has the potential to be devastating. There isn't time left to appropriately pressure people without it easily turning it into a turbo lynch. I have little faith on a turbolynch actually hitting scum and even less faith in the town not turbolynching if a train takes off. As such...

-unvote

I'm perfectly fine with not lynching today and I think that attempting to force a play at this time is doomed to hurt the town.
    Big town Points here ++++++

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

If you’re asking my opinion, I would say damus’s actions show more town intention than those behind MM, as he really has only been following Distorted. As for Distorted himself, I am really not 100% certain that he’s executioner, so I don’t want to consider voting with him. I’d prefer a no lynch over lynching Damus.

32. ISO #1332

okay
    1. He specifically responded to this and explained how arsonist's reaction was different from mike's, it's really your fault for not reading replies to ur posts.

2. when he said damus was a strong town, he was clearly talking about Damus's skill level as a player, not about his alignment.

33. ISO #1333

Also, @unknown Lets Look How Fast That Materialized When U Threw The Stone.. Pretty Damn Fast..
    Why have you been so eager to jump on me? Because half of what you’ve said has not even applied to me.

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

okay
    1. He specifically responded to this and explained how arsonist's reaction was different from mike's, it's really your fault for not reading replies to ur posts.

2. when he said damus was a strong town, he was clearly talking about Damus's skill level as a player, not about his alignment.
    Except for the fact that that does not explain why the reaction was different. Simply saying they did it differently is the same as picking targets.

36. ISO #1336

Damus faked the experiment. he THOUGHT he was acting scummy, but he wasnt. He very quickly justified that he was only doing an expirement to try to get scumread. if that was the case wouldent he be happy when 1 person voted him? instead it was the opposite effect. he instantly revealed it was an experiment to get scumread, dont vote him ect ect. then started claiming the reason he claimed it was an experiment was to get further scumread.

After pushing and prodding and getting mixed stotries in there with him. Arsonist comes in, defending him pretty heavily (ive never seen Arsonist do that before except with Efekannn02). Arsonist went as far as to start calling Damus a Jester and push at other people (SCV and wheover else). Damus, then continues saying i discredited what he was trying to do, but never really laid out what he was trying to do. none of it makes sense and it sounds to me like it comes from a scum mentality.

I woulden't be so sure of it if it wasnt for Arsonists weird behavior. Between the other choices we have to lynch I want to stick with Damus because there was a LOT of action around him and could reveal some good info. but in the end, i think it will be hard to continue legit reads on people without having a constant comparison to how they reacted with Damus D1. I see him either being
    A) A scapregoat to mafia for the rest of the game to throw susp off other people
    B) Mafia, who now has a clear day or 2 of free manipulation to do what he wants due to being so heavily suspected.

its a pattern that people who get suspected early usually wont be up on the chopping block until much later due to people being "burned out" over discussing them.

37. ISO #1337

Uhh U Voted First..

My vote quoted Naz’s vote, which had an added sheep in it.

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep, this.

Although I do understand what you mean with calling someone jester, I don't think Arso is scum. Plus, look at how Damus is defending him. Does this look like scum defending their buddy?
    not sure how u get Damus calling arsonist "not skilled enough" a real defense....

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I was happy voting MM, as I said that wasting the day gained us nothing. I didn’t however, encourage the lynch into MM.

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

Why is no mafia doing this Damus push with me? =P answer that question. his train has completely dissapeared so has his possiblity to get lynched. that happens when some1 is scumread EARLY then townraed later. it almost solitifies them into not being lynched for a day or 2, not even looked into.

Damus by far gives the most info, hands down.
    Thats what happens when u start a train early in the day. Most times it doesn't gain traction again by EoD...but u knew that already, didnt u?

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

if Damus isnt scum, tomorrrow we got some good strategy to work with. as i said, i already know what im doing tonight if damus flips town, and if he flips scum. with the invests leads we can prolly have a solid start either way tomorrow. If Damus flips town, ill really look into everything thats happened today and where to go from it tomorrow. I just know i wont be able to have clear reads with how that "experiment" excuse went. It was either Ego/Reputation saving or legit scum. those are the only 2 things I can see the reason for that experiment claim.

46. ISO #1346

No No No You Misunderstood Me.. You Voted First..
    If you’re talking about me placing the first vote in the game, I already explained that I would have voted on my first post regardless of my role. That’s also not inconsistent to my regular play, but I don’t know how many games I’ve played with you.

I keep responding to posts late..

47. ISO #1347

Damus faked the experiment. he THOUGHT he was acting scummy, but he wasnt. He very quickly justified that he was only doing an expirement to try to get scumread. if that was the case wouldent he be happy when 1 person voted him? instead it was the opposite effect. he instantly revealed it was an experiment to get scumread, dont vote him ect ect. then started claiming the reason he claimed it was an experiment was to get further scumread.

After pushing and prodding and getting mixed stotries in there with him. Arsonist comes in, defending him pretty heavily (ive never seen Arsonist do that before except with Efekannn02). Arsonist went as far as to start calling Damus a Jester and push at other people (SCV and wheover else). Damus, then continues saying i discredited what he was trying to do, but never really laid out what he was trying to do. none of it makes sense and it sounds to me like it comes from a scum mentality.

I woulden't be so sure of it if it wasnt for Arsonists weird behavior. Between the other choices we have to lynch I want to stick with Damus because there was a LOT of action around him and could reveal some good info. but in the end, i think it will be hard to continue legit reads on people without having a constant comparison to how they reacted with Damus D1. I see him either being
    A) A scapregoat to mafia for the rest of the game to throw susp off other people
    B) Mafia, who now has a clear day or 2 of free manipulation to do what he wants due to being so heavily suspected.

its a pattern that people who get suspected early usually wont be up on the chopping block until much later due to people being "burned out" over discussing them.
    I can agree with the 'experiment' reasoning being bs. Sure why not, Damus is prob evil.
    -vote Damus_Graves
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

48. ISO #1348

At This Point Id Give Him An 80% Chance Of Being Scum With Unknown1234..
    I still don't see unknown as scum. But at this point if everyone thinks Damus is below a 25% chance of being town I would be ok to lynch him. Because I am still not convinced about SCV.

49. ISO #1349

If you’re talking about me placing the first vote in the game, I already explained that I would have voted on my first post regardless of my role. That’s also not inconsistent to my regular play, but I don’t know how many games I’ve played with you.

I keep responding to posts late..
    Umm Not Good Enough.. Try Harder..

50. ISO #1350

Well shit. I'm at L-3, and only 1 hour is left before EoD.

I HARD CLAIM EXECUTIONER.

My target is Scvmurderer. I have played like my town self, given that Scv is always scummy, I was confident I could push him genuinely. Looks like people don't like my natural town play lol. I thought Damus would be an easy scum flip and give me towncred to lynch Scv on D2... Looks like he's scum but not easy to flip.

DO NOT LYNCH ME. I will continue to help town. My reads were all genuine, since I did not push Scv yet. I also left a life insurance in case I would have to claim, in my list of reads: I have put Scvmurderer in teal, just below the "NULL", while everyone else is green to red. You can also notice that I was not fond of Distorted saying Gyrlander was the Neutral Any (since Scv claims amnesiac).

Now, onto Scv himself... He's claiming amnesiac! He's not a lynch that costs anything, and he's obviously not mayor (if he's mayor I'm going to spank blink so hard lol). I'm in for a lynch on him anytime, he's a safe lynch for now, and is my wincon.
    Also note that I need to live until the end, so I will not betray you. I am not night immune. Keeping me around may waste a mafia kill on me. I would be very sad if that was to happen.... but yea.

NOW GET YOUR VOTES OFF MEEEEEE

-Your friendly neighborhood, MM the Executioner.