3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    kill kill kill
    -vote Marshmallow marshall
    Glad to see you, too! Thoughts? I'm catching up atm
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Who would be into a Light yagami lynch? I feel like he's been acting extremely scummy for awhile now... can articulate why if needed?
    I Love Ta See A @Light Yagami Lynch Would Make My Day.. Would Be My First Forum Game Where I Hard Claim 1 Of 3 Gov Roles I Was Lynched..

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

Who would be into a Light yagami lynch? I feel like he's been acting extremely scummy for awhile now... can articulate why if needed?
    He doesn't feel like his town self, I agree. I would be in for some pressure, and potentially a lynch. I would however prefer a Damus lynch at this point, both for the odds of a red flip and the ton of interactions he had; putting a flip on this would be great. It's actually the best follow-up to his gambit, for town, since the amount of info his flip gives is > anything he could give us alive, EVEN IN THE EVENT HE IS TOWN, unless he reveals as mayor. Which would be the only thing that would make sense if he is town, honestly.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He doesn't feel like his town self, I agree. I would be in for some pressure, and potentially a lynch. I would however prefer a Damus lynch at this point, both for the odds of a red flip and the ton of interactions he had; putting a flip on this would be great. It's actually the best follow-up to his gambit, for town, since the amount of info his flip gives is > anything he could give us alive, EVEN IN THE EVENT HE IS TOWN, unless he reveals as mayor. Which would be the only thing that would make sense if he is town, honestly.
    you know you're at L-3 and naz and unknown are waiting for you to reply to their pressure right?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    DAY 1

S-FM SC2Mafia 2.0 (blinkstyle)

Link to setup:https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...afia-(13P-1-0)

Living Players:

@Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Gyrlander
    @Ganelon
    @Glip
    @naz
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Scvmurderer
    @Arsonist
    @Unknown1234
    @Light_Yagami
    @LunaMayGraves
    @aamirus
    @AIVION
    @Mike

Graveyard:
    Efekannn02(Flavor)

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Power
    Town ANY
    Town ANY
    Citizen
    Citizen

Neutral Benign
    Neutral Evil
    Neutral Any

Flavor:

The time has come for all of the defenders of SKWIRLDOM to unite under the flag of King Blink! There is trouble in the kingdom, the castle dwellers can all sense something is not right inside of the castle. One of their own was recently murdered, a single gunshot wound to the head. Efekannn02 lay there in a pool of blood. Who betrayed Efekannn02 the kind? He was the kings most trusted advisor. There were 15 people gathered around his body looking at each other wondering who could have done this? They all started shouting at each other."it was you"..."NOU"..."NO U" "NOOOOO U" "Send Nudes" could be heard amongst the rabble. The coming days will show us dah wai.

8 votes to hammer.

Day Ends on Tuesday January 8 at 8:30 PM EST

I Mean This Is Our Role List 3 Gov Slots Possible 2 More Cits But I Kind Hope Thats Not The Case..

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

..Citizen claiming..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean This Is Our Role List 3 Gov Slots Possible 2 More Cits But I Kind Hope Thats Not The Case..
    Blink personalty picked the roles I don't think blink would put 3 gov Roles as in Mayor Marshall combo in this.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #1268

So I vote town invest Check Damus tonight. Lookout on Damus to protect him. Town Doc on and Bg on Aivion. And let's see what results we end up with.
    eh i would rather an invest on mike tbh. but overall i would rather invest make his own deciison. because if we pick where invest goes, who follows? framer. and if framer is in the game that pretty much GGs it for town. we would mislynch then doubt the guy is invest, most likely mislynch again, then are pretty much screwed.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

you know you're at L-3 and naz and unknown are waiting for you to reply to their pressure right?
    God what the hell. I really need to catch up lol

21. ISO #1271

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    oh good god this is a lot to read. This is gonna take a sec
    What do you have to say for your self SCV?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    LOL why
    This is weird of u
    Usually u make up your mind on someone page 1 and tunnel the fuck out of them
    This game you're all over the place with your vote and with no reason for the votes as well
    he went to his default mode - whoever the first voter is is mafia.

23. ISO #1273

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    eh i would rather an invest on mike tbh. but overall i would rather invest make his own deciison. because if we pick where invest goes, who follows? framer. and if framer is in the game that pretty much GGs it for town. we would mislynch then doubt the guy is invest, most likely mislynch again, then are pretty much screwed.
    I will accept an invest on me If there will be a look out on me. I will not alert tonight.

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

I'm just pointing out, this was all on ONE page rofl

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lmfaoooo
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    have at ye

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

not a bad spot to put some pressure

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    sure, why not

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    kill kill kill
    -vote Marshmallow marshall

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

I will accept an invest on me If there will be a look out on me. I will not alert tonight.
    Well Maybe I will alert Maybe I will not alert. Let Mafia and the NK take that gamble.

SO PUNK DO YOU FEEL LUCKY?

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Aamirus afraids to interact = SCUM
    Arsonist afraids to interact = NULL

what a nice logic
    She's actively afraid to interact. This post just proved my point: you're not afraid to interact. I never said you were. Also: it's all you got to say lol??

34. ISO #1284

ive explained this at least 4-5 times now. Why is it that uve ignored that every time?
    I’ve literally been looking for any responses you’ve given to me and i cannot find them.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

35. ISO #1285

Not 1 person is mentioning Damus anymore. Everyone knows Damus is a strong tonw, u think a mafia or 2 would be backing my theory up here to help get him lynched. literally no1 is pushing at him but me.
    That Means You Might Be On To Something With Him... And Mafia Aint Touching That..

36. ISO #1286

Not 1 person is mentioning Damus anymore. Everyone knows Damus is a strong tonw, u think a mafia or 2 would be backing my theory up here to help get him lynched. literally no1 is pushing at him but me.
    Why is no mafia doing this Damus push with me? =P answer that question. his train has completely dissapeared so has his possiblity to get lynched. that happens when some1 is scumread EARLY then townraed later. it almost solitifies them into not being lynched for a day or 2, not even looked into.

Damus by far gives the most info, hands down.

37. ISO #1287

Huh?

38. ISO #1288

I'm just pointing out, this was all on ONE page rofl
    Does my train consist of... THIS?

What's the thing people want me to reply to lol, I'm far from caught up atm

39. ISO #1289

I do trust you I will say that much. how much do you feel on a scale of 1 100 that damus is scum?

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

Why is no mafia doing this Damus push with me? =P answer that question. his train has completely dissapeared so has his possiblity to get lynched. that happens when some1 is scumread EARLY then townraed later. it almost solitifies them into not being lynched for a day or 2, not even looked into.

Damus by far gives the most info, hands down.
    ^ literally. Btw I am mentioning him, does it mean that the discussion around him just died...?

43. ISO #1293

I do trust you I will say that much. how much do you feel on a scale of 1 100 that damus is scum?
    80 being scum - i see 0 reaeson for any of those excuses made. if he really is town then he was justifying that bad playing to defend his reputation by saying "it was a 1 time experiment". If thats the case i really wish he would have said so. but at this point we had so many people defending and pushing at him that this gives us good info. he himself hasnt hinted at being a solid town role so..... dunno what else to think. If i couldl pick a second lynch, it would be gyrlander due to him saying "i dont need to read all this"

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

80 being scum - i see 0 reaeson for any of those excuses made. if he really is town then he was justifying that bad playing to defend his reputation by saying "it was a 1 time experiment". If thats the case i really wish he would have said so. but at this point we had so many people defending and pushing at him that this gives us good info. he himself hasnt hinted at being a solid town role so..... dunno what else to think. If i couldl pick a second lynch, it would be gyrlander due to him saying "i dont need to read all this"
    I don't see you ever Day 1 as scum sticking your neck out like this. Distorted Day 1 scum you tend to hide. you moved up to 80/20 Town read.
    -vote Damus_Graves

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

im thinking invests on either mike, unknown, or pick ur target to avoid framer.
    Dude I am not going to just let me be picked off tonight. I may alert be warned.

48. ISO #1298

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    -vote Ganelon

SAY SOMETHING
    I think Arsonist would care about the game more than that if he was mafia. I mean, he's literally voting the replaced guy. Who has been replaced for ages.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300