SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 69
Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,450 of 3721
  1. ISO #3401

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

You expect such little of me if you think i'd do that. The timing of the post made no difference, and I made another post right before that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #3402

3. ISO #3403

I wanted to see if I could colour and change the size of sheep. I am very serious. It did not work.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #3404

5. ISO #3405

6. ISO #3406

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    its not the reasons ur gone. its more the fact you seem to be portraying yourself as completely caught up in the game. i dont see you asking many questions rather than pushing your views (which imply you are caught up on the game). so if you were caught up I would figure theres more posts throughout the game. or if you are not caught up, more questions about whats going on and where people are at.
    I never asked questions before; I've been trying to keep up with the game on my phone while out at work. I've read through all of day chat. Anything I've missed/forgotten will no doubt get corrected, as Unknown corrected me on forgetting his previous pressure against you, which I went back and reread to refresh myself on. I usually prefer to read through the chat myself than rely on secondhand information for my reads.

7. ISO #3407

=(

8. ISO #3408

9. ISO #3409

10. ISO #3410

11. ISO #3411

12. ISO #3412

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOTE.

13. ISO #3413

14. ISO #3414

15. ISO #3415

16. ISO #3416

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Said*
    It is a Cat.

17. ISO #3417

18. ISO #3418

19. ISO #3419

20. ISO #3420

21. ISO #3421

22. ISO #3422

23. ISO #3423

Thank youuuuu.

24. ISO #3424

Meme.

25. ISO #3425

26. ISO #3426

27. ISO #3427

VOOOOOOOOOOOOTE

28. ISO #3428

29. ISO #3429

30. ISO #3430

31. ISO #3431

I ant buying this anymore

32. ISO #3432

Tf does wolf mean?

33. ISO #3433

34. ISO #3434

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    if we have sheeps we have to have wolves.
    I don't eat sheep. It's my trademark.

35. ISO #3435

36. ISO #3436

Distorted is dessperrate

37. ISO #3437

-vote me

38. ISO #3438

-vote NumberTwo

39. ISO #3439

40. ISO #3440

41. ISO #3441

42. ISO #3442

I need to sleep.

43. ISO #3443

44. ISO #3444

45. ISO #3445

46. ISO #3446

47. ISO #3447

Light_Yagami for mayor.

48. ISO #3448

49. ISO #3449

50. ISO #3450