SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 67
Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 3721
  1. ISO #3301

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

The fact that you believe I’ve been unwilling to scum-read Distorted says something to me about how little you’ve been paying attention. Or maybe you feel like trying to scum-paint a team.

I have never Town-read Distorted this game, it was only as of yesterday that I started to consider that Distorted might not be evil. Even with the setup balance, it is sort of stretched to believe we are both town.

Why do you assume Bakieh takes the any town slot over one of us? The “sheriff” claim seems to be checking the most irrelevant choices with no explanation as to why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #3302

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Makes no sense. If you were town and me scum, I'd happily put you at L-1 and bait Distorted/Bahkieh/Naz into the hammer vote. There's a lot of places your hammer should be coming from, if you were town about to get mislynched. Quick lynches do no one any favors in MYLO. My vote, as always, won't be on any lynch train until EoD.
    so who do you think the other 2 mafia members are? You can't possibly think im the only one.

3. ISO #3303

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    so who do you think the other 2 mafia members are? You can't possibly think im the only one.
    I've said it several times before (not that you've been too inclined to read the thread most days), but there's 1 among Unknown/Distorted, and 1 among Naz/Auckmid/Yagami. Right now your whackass gambit makes me want to believe Unknown over Distorted, and as for the cits, it's too early to tell based on gameplay, but I'm townreading Naz most, then Auck, then Yag. The fact that you chose Yag to be your claim for actually roleblocking is NAI, because both town and scum would refute you; you didn't roleblock him, and obviously he can't back up your story because then he'd be next on the chopping block when you flip Consort.

4. ISO #3304

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The fact that you believe I’ve been unwilling to scum-read Distorted says something to me about how little you’ve been paying attention. Or maybe you feel like trying to scum-paint a team.

I have never Town-read Distorted this game, it was only as of yesterday that I started to consider that Distorted might not be evil. Even with the setup balance, it is sort of stretched to believe we are both town.

Why do you assume Bakieh takes the any town slot over one of us? The “sheriff” claim seems to be checking the most irrelevant choices with no explanation as to why.
    You claim you have never town-read him, but you've spent the entire game scumreading and hunting away from him; you've never once pushed against him, when as far as I can tell he should be your primary scumread, or at least top the watchlist. You seem far too willing to believe he's the Town ANY, as if you're afraid of going up against him and losing the 1v1. There's a lot of reason to scumread you here and none of it painting; the only reason I still have you in a townread is because of Numbertwo's flailing combined with Distorted apparently believing the ridiculous claim.

5. ISO #3305

And again, I've already stated my reasons for believing Bahkieh is town. His play doesn't make any sense if he's on Numbertwo's scum team, when that should be a free bus. It only makes sense coming from a town perspective; Numbertwo is already basically guaranteed scum in Bahkieh's eyes because Numbertwo is counterclaiming the Town ANY slot, so he went to find a scum in the cits (who are also counterclaiming the Town ANY slot) and pushed against Numbertwo for reaction reads.

If Bahkieh were mafia, he could've easily gotten away with saying he checked literally anyone as Mafia and sticking to it; it's MYLO, so no reason not to go with that gambit. Instead he pushes against his counterclaimer and claims he has a not suspicious read on someone else. Doesn't make sense from mafia perspective.

6. ISO #3306

You claim you have never town-read him, but you've spent the entire game scumreading and hunting away from him; you've never once pushed against him, when as far as I can tell he should be your primary scumread, or at least top the watchlist. You seem far too willing to believe he's the Town ANY, as if you're afraid of going up against him and losing the 1v1. There's a lot of reason to scumread you here and none of it painting; the only reason I still have you in a townread is because of Numbertwo's flailing combined with Distorted apparently believing the ridiculous claim.
    I think it’s funny that you think I haven’t posted against him, because as of the first day I believed he was Executioner trying to lynch a Damus. When that was not possible, he was at L-1 the next day. The only reason he wasn’t lynched is because we decided that it was better to lynch Scv, the claimed amnesiac, over a potential town role. So where you get the idea that he was never pushed by me is definitely not true.

Also, to add to that point, I already made the argument that you Number Two and Distorted could be mafia together, as when he was almost lynched you and 2 weren’t on that train. Although, I’m starting to think you are all too eager to setup a 1v1 between the two of us, which does not surprise me that you are trying to bring attention away from the inevitable citizen battles.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #3307

And again, I've already stated my reasons for believing Bahkieh is town. His play doesn't make any sense if he's on Numbertwo's scum team, when that should be a free bus. It only makes sense coming from a town perspective; Numbertwo is already basically guaranteed scum in Bahkieh's eyes because Numbertwo is counterclaiming the Town ANY slot, so he went to find a scum in the cits (who are also counterclaiming the Town ANY slot) and pushed against Numbertwo for reaction reads.

If Bahkieh were mafia, he could've easily gotten away with saying he checked literally anyone as Mafia and sticking to it; it's MYLO, so no reason not to go with that gambit. Instead he pushes against his counterclaimer and claims he has a not suspicious read on someone else. Doesn't make sense from mafia perspective.
    I would agree with you, except when I called out my suspicions towards him about him being mafia for not having smart checks. Did you MISS where he said that Number Two was mafia, then retracted it claiming he was trying to “gauge reactions” off of it. So honestly, I think he was going to claim Number Two was mafia for town Credit, then bailed on it at the last second when realizing it wasn’t going to give him town credit.

Interesting that you think this, though.

8. ISO #3308

I think it’s funny that you think I haven’t posted against him, because as of the first day I believed he was Executioner trying to lynch a Damus. When that was not possible, he was at L-1 the next day. The only reason he wasn’t lynched is because we decided that it was better to lynch Scv, the claimed amnesiac, over a potential town role. So where you get the idea that he was never pushed by me is definitely not true.

Also, to add to that point, I already made the argument that you Number Two and Distorted could be mafia together, as when he was almost lynched you and 2 weren’t on that train. Although, I’m starting to think you are all too eager to setup a 1v1 between the two of us, which does not surprise me that you are trying to bring attention away from the inevitable citizen battles.
    Going back and rereading D2 I'm seeing and remembering you were on the train against him and pushing against him that day, but you have softened on him since the Vet claim when I don't see any reason for you to have let up on him.

I would agree with you, except when I called out my suspicions towards him about him being mafia for not having smart checks. Did you MISS where he said that Number Two was mafia, then retracted it claiming he was trying to “gauge reactions” off of it. So honestly, I think he was going to claim Number Two was mafia for town Credit, then bailed on it at the last second when realizing it wasn’t going to give him town credit.

Interesting that you think this, though.
    You think he'd rather give up on the free bus just because you alone start throwing some shade for him checking a nigh-confirmed mafia member? I suppose that's possible, but that's way too flippant and easily manipulated if he were to be mafia. It doesn't make sense when the bus is so free and he could just push against you tomorrow when MYLO continues.

Bahkieh never actually said that he checked Numbertwo; just that "Numbertwo is Mafia". He also hasn't retracted that he reads Numbertwo as mafia. And if he were going to fake-claim someone as NS, why one of the citizens? Why not you, or Distorted? It would easily help him get townpoints to clear a PR.

Unless I'm falling for another Mike-style "too stupid to be scum", I don't see it.

9. ISO #3309

He's literally counterclaiming your slot. Distorted claims Vet which comes from Power or Killing, Mike's BG flip came from Town Killing (because Firebringer was the Doctor from town protective), so if Distorted is telling the truth, he's the Town Power, which is where your Bus Driver claim comes from. The Town Anys are taken up by Bahkieh and at least 1 cit; unless you want to try and start scumreading cit pairs. It's curious that you're so unwilling to scumread Distorted; if it weren't for the lack of anyone else claiming the Town Power slot, I'd entertain the idea of you both being mafia.

Simply put, I believe it's far more likely we have 1 scum claiming to be TPR, than 2 scum claiming to be cit.
    Bakhieh could easily be scum, mike could have been town prot, firebringer town any (or the other way around mike as town any and firebringer town prot), making distorted town killing and unknown town power.
    Why is bakhieh confirmed town to you?? He literally hasn't brought anything to the table and doesn't even have a lw.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #3310

Nvm just saw your wallposts answering that question, reading now
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

11. ISO #3311

ok glip i was all with you until ya made a mistake here. i've lost any town read on you now and am sus of you being a real citizen because you are not thinking like one. if you were one, you would know that they are CCing each other for the town gov slot. I say town gov, because if you were a citizen like me, you would have been thinking that you and aamirus took up the confirmed citizen slots and that there was a possibility of a mayor all game. all the other cit claims are for the town gov slot and perhaps ONE MORE cit for town any.

also, for the second paragraph in the quote:
    imagine a world where unknown is the bus driver and bakhieh is not sheriff, but mafia. it would be dangerous for bakhieh to come out with a mafia find on the wrong person, in case unknown had bussed a check he was going to push on and it really ended up being one of his mafia buddies. - yes it would just be 1 mafia down and bakhieh would be cleared as a sheriff, but he might not have thought of that or simply because picking a town target doesn't help town in a lynch today, town mislynches, and town loses.

12. ISO #3312

-vote distorted

distorted has been making plays out of his scum wheelhouse all game
    he's not game solving at. all.
    i am really confident he is going to flip scum.

13. ISO #3313

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote distorted

distorted has been making plays out of his scum wheelhouse all game
    he's not game solving at. all.
    i am really confident he is going to flip scum.
    You really think Distorted is more scummy than 2?

14. ISO #3314

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Unknown1234 whats ur last will right now as well?
    @Unknown1234 did you answer this??? its like, too late now to answer it bc ur just gonna make something up and act like you didn't just write it up

15. ISO #3315

You really think Distorted is more scummy than 2?
    Forgot for a min there that theres the roleblock drama
    you claimed rb first, numbertwo says he rb yagami, yagami claims he got no feedback, brb reading setup

16. ISO #3316

LMAO is light_yagami godfather like i gueessssed LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOMG fuck this game my fuckin HEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Light, unknown, and auckmid scum team?????????????? Idfk

17. ISO #3317

-vote unvote

*REES LOUDLY*

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

well, for starters he is a bus driver that hasn't done anything in this game that could have proven him.

Im a escort that roleblocked Mike night 1

I roleblocked Arsonist night 2 and prevented a MM attack which would most likely have killed mike and another townie.

then i roleblocked light night 3.

If i was a consort i would surely have roleblocked the sheriff claimer.
    If you have played with me before you would know that i have never been seen as town because of my contribution in the day chat.
    @Numbertwo why did u pick light last night?

20. ISO #3320

ok glip i was all with you until ya made a mistake here. i've lost any town read on you now and am sus of you being a real citizen because you are not thinking like one. if you were one, you would know that they are CCing each other for the town gov slot. I say town gov, because if you were a citizen like me, you would have been thinking that you and aamirus took up the confirmed citizen slots and that there was a possibility of a mayor all game. all the other cit claims are for the town gov slot and perhaps ONE MORE cit for town any.

also, for the second paragraph in the quote:
    imagine a world where unknown is the bus driver and bakhieh is not sheriff, but mafia. it would be dangerous for bakhieh to come out with a mafia find on the wrong person, in case unknown had bussed a check he was going to push on and it really ended up being one of his mafia buddies. - yes it would just be 1 mafia down and bakhieh would be cleared as a sheriff, but he might not have thought of that or simply because picking a town target doesn't help town in a lynch today, town mislynches, and town loses.
    We have 4 cit claims and only 1 of us is confirmed left in the setup; with no other CC's the Town Gov slot it can be safely assumed it rolled Cit (or a Mayor/Marshall who is for now hiding behind a cit claim, which is a thought I have sustained through the game), The main issue in contention here is figuring out what roles the Town ANY flipped, which is what I have been trying to figure out, and why my focus has been there. The 2 remaining citizen claims might fit in there, but as long as we have counterclaims to the TPR slots, there's more information on that pool to figure out and pull the lynch targets from (Night Action puzzles). Bahkieh claims Town ANY, Numbertwo claims Town ANY, and of Unknown/Distorted, one of them would have to be Town ANY as well, which can't work with only 2 Town ANY slots. Basically, it's more interesting to figure out the PR puzzle and get reads on the citizen claims from it, than focus on trying to pry the scum out of the cit claims first.

On your second paragraph:

This world doesn't make sense either, because Bahkieh would be on the scumteam with Numbertwo and would know that Unknown was being roleblocked and thus unable to pull BD shenanigans on his claim. Unless you're trying to say Numbertwo was Town, but then Numbertwo's night action is CC'd by Unknown so Unknown have to be scum in that situation, yeah? The narrative doesn't follow.

21. ISO #3321

Going back and rereading D2 I'm seeing and remembering you were on the train against him and pushing against him that day, but you have softened on him since the Vet claim when I don't see any reason for you to have let up on him.

You think he'd rather give up on the free bus just because you alone start throwing some shade for him checking a nigh-confirmed mafia member? I suppose that's possible, but that's way too flippant and easily manipulated if he were to be mafia. It doesn't make sense when the bus is so free and he could just push against you tomorrow when MYLO continues.

Bahkieh never actually said that he checked Numbertwo; just that "Numbertwo is Mafia". He also hasn't retracted that he reads Numbertwo as mafia. And if he were going to fake-claim someone as NS, why one of the citizens? Why not you, or Distorted? It would easily help him get townpoints to clear a PR.

Unless I'm falling for another Mike-style "too stupid to be scum", I don't see it.
    The veteran claim had nothing to do with why I stopped pushing on him. Some of it was setup meta and how I found it hard to believe that Blink would have put a Bodyguard as the town killing. That really didn’t make sense to me. The other half of it was me trying to figure out Mike, and how I had thought that his interaction with Number Two and the roleblocking scenario seemed almost fake. Now that he’s dead, I see that I was wrong about that..

As for how I read him now, I still find it suspicious how you and #2 were not on his train at the time that it built up really quickly. However, if it’s not with you two, I don’t see him being scum. Number Two is still a better lynch regardless. Unless there was somehow a Consort that never took action, he is 100% mafia.

People were already suspicious of Bakieh yesterday, so I don’t see why he wouldn’t be worried about drawing attention. To add to that, I don’t know why he chose Naz. Especially since Light was the one who was trying to push him, you’d think if you were a sheriff that you’d clear the people trying to lynch you first.

Because it’s not possible for all citizens to be town. So why wouldn’t he check into the pile of roles that we will need to figure out at some point anyways?

22. ISO #3322

@Unknown1234 did you answer this??? its like, too late now to answer it bc ur just gonna make something up and act like you didn't just write it up
    Never updated my last will outside of my night actions. I meant to add more but I never got around to it.

23. ISO #3323

Never updated my last will outside of my night actions. I meant to add more but I never got around to it.
    Distorted posted that around the time I went to sleep. I don’t know why I never responded to it, probably too tired.

24. ISO #3324

Last will:

N1: Bussing Auckmid with aamirus. Aamirus is either TPR or lurking scum, and Auckmid has been pushing similar ideas as myself.

N2: Bussing Mike with NumberTwo. Mike is obviously best target for mafia, and NumberTwo has been rather silent + has yet to claim a role. Would suggest looking into him more.

N3: Bussing Bakieh with Light_Yagami. Hoping sheriff will be targeted and we can eliminate one of the citizen claims/kill a mafia.

P.S now that I’m dead and Arsonist was MM, Auckmid is confirmed town. NEVER lynch Auckmid.

25. ISO #3325

@Numbertwo why did u pick light last night?
    Because i couldn't roleblock any of the pr claimers, so it had to be a citizen.

my choices were between light and glip, but people have been saying glip is the godfather so i decided to go for for light instead.

If there actually is a godfather in play then it is very unlikely that im ever going to block a kill. Hopefully i blocked something useful from light.

26. ISO #3326

Because i couldn't roleblock any of the pr claimers, so it had to be a citizen.

my choices were between light and glip, but people have been saying glip is the godfather so i decided to go for for light instead.

If there actually is a godfather in play then it is very unlikely that im ever going to block a kill. Hopefully i blocked something useful from light.
    Dude Ive Said It Since Day 1.. Im A Fucking Citizen.. And Have Said It Everyday Since.. You Naz And The Fake Ass Sheriff Are Scum..

27. ISO #3327

28. ISO #3328

LMAO is light_yagami godfather like i gueessssed LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOMG fuck this game my fuckin HEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Light, unknown, and auckmid scum team?????????????? Idfk
    .. I don’t understand how that makes sense to you.

29. ISO #3329

On your second paragraph:

This world doesn't make sense either, because Bahkieh would be on the scumteam with Numbertwo and would know that Unknown was being roleblocked and thus unable to pull BD shenanigans on his claim. Unless you're trying to say Numbertwo was Town, but then Numbertwo's night action is CC'd by Unknown so Unknown have to be scum in that situation, yeah? The narrative doesn't follow.
    Unknown and Numbertwo could be town together, making the rest of the living tprs scum. The narrative does follow.

30. ISO #3330

.. I don’t understand how that makes sense to you.
    If light is godfather, he gets no feedback. Citizen is ez claim for godfather to hide behind. Numbertwo could have rb him, you fake claim rb, and the block doesn't go thru. Its a stretch but a possibility. I have no idea whats happening anymore at this point and have never wanted to be watching from the dead chat more in my LIIIFE

31. ISO #3331

Last will:

N1: Bussing Auckmid with aamirus. Aamirus is either TPR or lurking scum, and Auckmid has been pushing similar ideas as myself.

N2: Bussing Mike with NumberTwo. Mike is obviously best target for mafia, and NumberTwo has been rather silent + has yet to claim a role. Would suggest looking into him more.

N3: Bussing Bakieh with Light_Yagami. Hoping sheriff will be targeted and we can eliminate one of the citizen claims/kill a mafia.

P.S now that I’m dead and Arsonist was MM, Auckmid is confirmed town. NEVER lynch Auckmid.
    FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

32. ISO #3332

You didn't answer my question about unknowns night actions. Is it just a coincidence that he hasn't been able to prove himself with them? or did you intentionally ignore that question?
    This is a stupid question. BD doesn't leave feedback, so it is obviously going to be difficult for a BD to prove the existence of their role.

so you are saying that unknown can be a bus driver with bg and doctor dead?
    The only argument I'm seeing here is "There are already 2 dead protective towns, do you really think there is a third?".

Who else is claiming town protective right now...?

i wonder if a no-lynch would be helpful in our situation to give our ''sheriff'' more time to make a useful night action? It would also give the bus driver a chance to confirm himself.

Then it's 4v3 tomorrow if the mafia kills.
    So usually not lynching actually would be the correct move in this situation, but we would lose immediately if the mafia killing was a kidnapper. Since we don't know that mafia does not have a kidnapper, casually hinting towards no lynching is very suspicious.

33. ISO #3333

Unknown and Numbertwo could be town together, making the rest of the living tprs scum. The narrative does follow.
    Why would Unknown claim RB'd if he wasn't and he was town? Or if he was RB'd, why would Numbertwo lie and say he blocked Yagami instead, if Numbertwo were also Town? I don't see how any narrative puts them both as town and makes sense...

34. ISO #3334

Why would Unknown claim RB'd if he wasn't and he was town? Or if he was RB'd, why would Numbertwo lie and say he blocked Yagami instead, if Numbertwo were also Town? I don't see how any narrative puts them both as town and makes sense...
    AAAAAA you're right there is too much going on
    uGHHHHHH

35. ISO #3335

There’s a 1% chance both me and Number Two are Town. The only way it exists is if there’s a Consort that never blocked anyone until last night, which makes no sense.

Regardless, Light cc’d him, so one of those two is lying.

36. ISO #3336

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
    Why are you believing Number Two so much?

37. ISO #3337

Not what I said and this reaction is also scummy

38. ISO #3338

Not trusting you doesn't mean believing Numbertwo. The numbers work out that you could both be scum attempting a bus play, which honestly, is starting to seem more and more likely. Pretend to be roleblocked so you could get away with not bussing the BG to safety... the narrative fits.

39. ISO #3339

40. ISO #3340

41. ISO #3341

Not trusting you doesn't mean believing Numbertwo. The numbers work out that you could both be scum attempting a bus play, which honestly, is starting to seem more and more likely. Pretend to be roleblocked so you could get away with not bussing the BG to safety... the narrative fits.
    But the thing is, there is no reason for me to have needed to lie If was I Mafia. Number Two was already scum-read by most people, and he blocked me to make sure that I did not bus Mike to safety.

I can’t begin to understand how a town could actually see me and Light as mafia right now. There wouldn’t have been a way to know that my teammate was blocked, so if I was going to fake claim being blocked I would be taking an extremely risky chance of not having someone else being blocked.

Also, your argument is weak at best because I actually DIDNT try to Bus Mike last night. I suspected him still and thought that Bakieh would be more likely to get targeted if he was town.

42. ISO #3342

Not what I said and this reaction is also scummy
    He would get into a he said she said argument for the entire day, but there’s not much point to that. You can claim that my last will is fake, but the fact is that it isn’t and you set it up to seem fake before I even responded to anything.

43. ISO #3343

The fact that there hasn’t been a quick hammer confirms to me 100% that Number Two is mafia. Auckmid is confirmed town so I know there aren’t 2 mafias on this train.

44. ISO #3344

He would get into a he said she said argument for the entire day, but there’s not much point to that. You can claim that my last will is fake, but the fact is that it isn’t and you set it up to seem fake before I even responded to anything.
    You shouldn't have posted it,it was effectively the same as when numbertwo unvoted arsonist at l-1 yesterday, it just makes u look bad. I told u it was too late and everything about it reeks last minute to me

45. ISO #3345

The fact that there hasn’t been a quick hammer confirms to me 100% that Number Two is mafia. Auckmid is confirmed town so I know there aren’t 2 mafias on this train.
    Or town is trying to not mislynch bc we are in mylo?!?@?

46. ISO #3346

Or town is trying to not mislynch bc we are in mylo?!?@?
    Read what I said and answer again.

47. ISO #3347

48. ISO #3348

You shouldn't have posted it,it was effectively the same as when numbertwo unvoted arsonist at l-1 yesterday, it just makes u look bad. I told u it was too late and everything about it reeks last minute to me
    There’s no point of not posting something that existed. You can believe something is fake, but that’s completely opinion based.

I think the scum-team is starting to reveal themselves now.

49. ISO #3349

50. ISO #3350