SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 3721
  1. ISO #2701

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah playing stupid is what ur doing. there is 1 role i can be, yet u pretend u cant figure that out xD
    Distorted. The point isn’t to figure it out. The point is to make a definitive claim and put a solid foot forward into figuring out the rest of the game. It doesn’t matter if I can FIgUrE it out or not. There is more people in this town then just me or you.
    Work together.

Is this how games are played on MU?

2. ISO #2702

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    My fucking god, are you actually trying to lynch Distorted in the last 1.5 hours of the day, even though no pressure was directed towards him previously?

The reason why lynching Scvmurderer is a good idea is because the potential for an amnesiac to fuck over the town is far greater then what they could ever contribute (this is like the executioner situation but on steroids). The reason why we should lynch Scvmurderer today is because way too much time was wasted and not enough information has been revealed today to make an assessment that is reliable enough to take the gamble on. Scvmurder's lynch will not hurt the town. Anyone else has the potential to hurt the town ESPECIALLY when you are going after a low conflict claim instead of, I don't know, maybe a citizen claim?

-vote scvmurderer
    Literally every1 but 2 ppl claimed their roles. There is SHIT TON of info atm
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #2703

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Day 2

Aamirus was killed by the Mafia.
    Her role was Citizen.
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    With my death, I can finally ascend to Efelantis, home of my great master, the lord Efekannn02, former hand of the King.

Flavor: As darkness crept in and all was silent, all the villagers asleep in their beds. A broad figure cloaked in darkness crept through the castle, silent as a mouse. The figure was keeping to the shadows as not to bring attention to themselves. After a few minute walk the figure stopped at a small wooden door. The figure gently pushed open the door and walked over to the bed where a noble villager lay sound asleep. As the figure crept closer it seemed to have stepped on a pebble which made a small crunch noise. The villagers eyes immediately opened, she gripped the dagger that was under her pillow, jumped up and instantly hurled it at the shadowy figure. The figure was so fast he dodged the knife and shot a single shot with his gun that crumbled the noble villager. He then hurriedly turned around ran out the door and melded into the darkness. The next morning King Blink was walking down the hall. He saw a door that was usually closed at this time halfway open. He walked into the room and gasped in horror as he saw his noblewoman Aamrius murdered on the floor with a single gunshot wound to the head. First Efekannn, now Aamirus. This was getting out of hand, King Blink and the town needed to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible to prevent any more friends and villagers from being killed. Tears in his eyes King Blink stormed out of the room.

Living Players:

@Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Numbertwo
    @Auckmid
    @Glip
    @naz
    @Scvmurderer
    @Arsonist
    @Unknown1234
    @Light_Yagami
    @LunaMayGraves
    @AIVION
    @Mike

Graveyard
    Efekannn02(Flavor)
    Marshmallow Marshall: Executioner Lynched day 1.
    Aamirus: Citizen Killed by the Mafia Night 1.

7 votes to hammer.

Day 2 will end on January 11th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #2704

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Distorted. The point isn’t to figure it out. The point is to make a definitive claim and put a solid foot forward into figuring out the rest of the game. It doesn’t matter if I can FIgUrE it out or not. There is more people in this town then just me or you.
    Work together.

Is this how games are played on MU?
    shut up wolf!!!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #2705

6. ISO #2706

-vote SCVmurderer

I fucking can’t with you today distorted.
    If you are town.. there must BE something I’n ignorant about.
    Now hang on, Why you letting the guy who has wanted ur head all game live?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #2707

Cool, day hasn't ended yet!

Time to read stuff.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #2708

9. ISO #2709

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Now hang on, Why you letting the guy who has wanted ur head all game live?
    because me flipping vet will be hard for him to fight.

I could be wrongly tunneled, but the only way i see that being possible is if damus made up and created 2-3 different plans for absolutely nothing. since there was no experemient, there was no LHF, none of it lol all were excuses for what he beleived, was a scummy mindset. so it is either an attempt to make it look like he knows what hes doing this game, or hes doing damage control for being scum.

10. ISO #2710

because me flipping vet will be hard for him to fight.

I could be wrongly tunneled, but the only way i see that being possible is if damus made up and created 2-3 different plans for absolutely nothing. since there was no experemient, there was no LHF, none of it lol all were excuses for what he beleived, was a scummy mindset. so it is either an attempt to make it look like he knows what hes doing this game, or hes doing damage control for being scum.
    Is it really so hard to believe? Good to know you think I’m trash

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

Is it really so hard to believe? Good to know you think I’m trash
    thats not thinking ur trash - if i thoguth u were trash i wouldent press it =P i put u at a higher tier hence why i hold it to a higher standard.... but the random changing reasons of why is just what pings me as to much of an amateur play for u to do as town. top that off with how arsonist defended u, and how unknowon is defending. it all just doesnt line up. I mean i can go through and just find so many things that ping me as scummy.......

if ur lookout, be happy im successfully preventing u from being hit at night xD lol

14. ISO #2714

15. ISO #2715

thats not thinking ur trash - if i thoguth u were trash i wouldent press it =P i put u at a higher tier hence why i hold it to a higher standard.... but the random changing reasons of why is just what pings me as to much of an amateur play for u to do as town. top that off with how arsonist defended u, and how unknowon is defending. it all just doesnt line up. I mean i can go through and just find so many things that ping me as scummy.......

if ur lookout, be happy im successfully preventing u from being hit at night xD lol
    Okokokokokokkk

I’m sorry for misunderstanding.

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

19. ISO #2719

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Aivion we voting Scv
    He's a L-1..

I'm assuming we want to wait? I am willing to hammer whenever town wants me to still catching up myself.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

I sort of wanted a roleclaim from @Numbertwo before days up, but don't think that's gonna happen...

22. ISO #2722

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    He's a L-1..

I'm assuming we want to wait? I am willing to hammer whenever town wants me to still catching up myself.
    Just hammer and end this WTF day it was don't even know what to make of it.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #2723

I sort of wanted a roleclaim from @Numbertwo before days up, but don't think that's gonna happen...

He is drunk and passed out

24. ISO #2724

25. ISO #2725

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just hammer and end this WTF day it was don't even know what to make of it.
    It was that bad?

Interesting lol.

are people okay with me hammering early?

26. ISO #2726

27. ISO #2727

28. ISO #2728

It was that bad?

Interesting lol.

are people okay with me hammering early?
    yes it is only 30 mins.

29. ISO #2729

30. ISO #2730

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732

33. ISO #2733

here
    -vote blinkskater
    vote scv
    Okay, I guess you want the hammer vote.

-vote SCVMurderer

34. ISO #2734

35. ISO #2735

36. ISO #2736

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

Due to my incompetence as a 1st time host. I have failed you guys and seriously messed up on a N1 action that should have resulted in a death.

Based on individually talking to most of you guys, you still want to carry on with the game being compromised.

The night will be extended an extra 24 hours. It will start back up on January 13 8:30 PM.

@Damus_Graves was killed by a Mass Murderer. on night one. Damus_Graves has been modkilled. He was a Lookout

@Bahkieh has also replaced @AIVION
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

39. ISO #2739

Day 3

Firebringer was killed by the Mafia.
    His role was Doctor.

Damus_Graves was killed by the Mass murderer/modkilled
    His role was:
    Lookout.
    Last Will:

Living Players:

@Distorted
    @Numbertwo
    @Auckmid
    @Glip
    @naz
    @Arsonist
    @Unknown1234
    @Light_Yagami
    @Bahkieh
    @Mike

Graveyard
    Efekannn02(Flavor)
    Marshmallow Marshall: Executioner Lynched day 1.
    Aamirus: Citizen Killed by the Mafia Night 1.
    SCVMurderer was lynched day 2. His role was Amnesiac.
    Damus_Graves: Lookout killed by the Mass Murderer/Modkilled N1/N2.
    Firebringer: Doctor Killed by the Mafia Night 2

6 votes to hammer.

Day 2 will end on January 15th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744

Okay, lets take this step by step...
    @Arsonist : Based off of the tough break for you which was the delayed kill on Damus, it looks like you are 100% scum. Do you dispute this claim at all?
    @Distorted : Another person who ended up with a very tough break from the delayed kill on Damus. The degree that you tunneled Damus on the previous day was baffling. However, it becomes a lot less baffling if we act under the belief that you are the MM who was certain that Damus was lying when he said that he targeted Unknown since you also targeted Unknwon and would/should have killed him. Do you have a defense for the MM accusation?
    @Numbertwo : You managed to weasel out of giving a role claim last day. You are the only person left in the game who has not claimed a role. Lets hear it.
    @Light_Yagami : You seem very eager to push the train onto Distorted. We do know that there is a very high chance that Distorted is the MM, but we know for pretty much total certainty that Arsonist is scum. Why are you immediately targeting Distorted over Arsonist?

45. ISO #2745

@Arsonist : Based off of the tough break for you which was the delayed kill on Damus, it looks like you are 100% scum. Do you dispute this claim at all?
    @Distorted : Another person who ended up with a very tough break from the delayed kill on Damus. The degree that you tunneled Damus on the previous day was baffling. However, it becomes a lot less baffling if we act under the belief that you are the MM who was certain that Damus was lying when he said that he targeted Unknown since you also targeted Unknwon and would/should have killed him. Do you have a defense for the MM accusation?
    @Numbertwo : You managed to weasel out of giving a role claim last day. You are the only person left in the game who has not claimed a role. Lets hear it.
    @Light_Yagami : You seem very eager to push the train onto Distorted. We do know that there is a very high chance that Distorted is the MM, but we know for pretty much total certainty that Arsonist is scum. Why are you immediately targeting Distorted over Arsonist?
    Well Arsonist Is In My Last Will As Some One Too Kill @Auckmid

46. ISO #2746

47. ISO #2747

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

Numbertwo Unless Actually Mayor Is Someone We Should Also Kill..

50. ISO #2750