SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    In The Mod... Slot 6 Has A 45% Chance Of Being Evil... Jumps To 67% Chance If Arso.. Personally Im Not Willing To Take The Risk....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Distorted Can be town, Mafia,or Nuet. This guy plays Pro town. Any role. Hard to read. I’d Distorted is scum Damus is his scum buddy. No Doubt.

Damus_Graves Can be town, Mafia,or Nuet. More leaning to Town. If Damus is scum Distorted is his scum buddy. No Doubt.

Gyrlander. Town lean

Ganelon aka Auckmid Nul read at this time.

Glip well I think his votes on me is so he can vent and let lose some steam from last game. I am not reading that as scum. I am reading more of a nuet role from him. Like NB role.

naz Nul read but she was wanting to point out how her vote is on MM when I suggested MM scum siloed she was his scum buddie. Scum Lean

Marshmallow Marshall. Well MM town MM tends to be more of a laid back let me see what’s going on. Where the scum MM is the more aggressive chaotic type. And the latter is what MM has been this game. He is Definitely not Town I will lock that in now. MM feels like he has to much info so I am ruleing out Neut. I also feel he has scum sliped about him and Naz being scum buddies. I have a Strong scum read on MM.

Scvmurderer amnesiac I believe him on this. Will he take a town role the way I am reading him this game. I will bet he will be waiting for a scum flip to remember.

Arsonist null read at this time

Unknown1234 lock town for me. I am not going to give any reads on him. Less scum know the better.

Light_Yagami don’t know. He felt at few first posts not townie. MM normally can read Light very will. The fact MM is not getting townie vibs make me town lean on Light.

LunaMayGraves I have no clue at this time Nul read.

aamirus can’t put my finger on it but not getting townie vibs. Scum or nuet lean

AIVION no clue at this time. Nul read

Mike well lock town here duhh. TPR role.
    When you do unpopular and seemingly baseless (hoping it's not actually baseless...) reads, you should back them up with explainations. I am here talking about Gyrlander read.
    I am not scum. I don't know if Naz is, though; I don't feel like she's fitting any meta I know from her. Maybe her playstyle has changed? She's still discredit-y, which she is as any alignment, but much less aggressively than usual.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When you do unpopular and seemingly baseless (hoping it's not actually baseless...) reads, you should back them up with explainations. I am here talking about Gyrlander read.
    I am not scum. I don't know if Naz is, though; I don't feel like she's fitting any meta I know from her. Maybe her playstyle has changed? She's still discredit-y, which she is as any alignment, but much less aggressively than usual.
    MM ok please give me your reads including how you read me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #658

Well, now you know that you must not eat computers, else you get stomach bugs....

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Why did you feel a need to throw your meta off?
    In my last 2 games, Werewolf Ball especially, I put way too much effort in; it made me appear towny as fuck, but in the end I was wrong on all of my pushes and felt like shit in real life because I was distracted by the game at nearly all times, worried about reads, about flips, about what actions to take. I was literally playing while out to dinner with the family, during the holidays. I got too obsessed.

I'm taking a different approach this time so that the game doesn't consume my life so much, and I don't feel so bad when I turn out wrong. It's a personal mental issue I'm dealing with, but primarily, I'm just trying to have fun with the game.

As for why exactly I'm throwing off my meta, well, we'll see in how the rest of the game plays out. No need to throw all my cards on the table just yet.

Except for the part where I'm Godfather, Damus is Janitor, and Mike is consort who still needs to be lynched.

-vote Mike

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Distorted Can be town, Mafia,or Nuet. This guy plays Pro town. Any role. Hard to read. I’d Distorted is scum Damus is his scum buddy. No Doubt.

Damus_Graves Can be town, Mafia,or Nuet. More leaning to Town. If Damus is scum Distorted is his scum buddy. No Doubt.

Gyrlander. Town lean

Ganelon aka Auckmid Nul read at this time.

Glip well I think his votes on me is so he can vent and let lose some steam from last game. I am not reading that as scum. I am reading more of a nuet role from him. Like NB role.

naz Nul read but she was wanting to point out how her vote is on MM when I suggested MM scum siloed she was his scum buddie. Scum Lean

Marshmallow Marshall. Well MM town MM tends to be more of a laid back let me see what’s going on. Where the scum MM is the more aggressive chaotic type. And the latter is what MM has been this game. He is Definitely not Town I will lock that in now. MM feels like he has to much info so I am ruleing out Neut. I also feel he has scum sliped about him and Naz being scum buddies. I have a Strong scum read on MM.

Scvmurderer amnesiac I believe him on this. Will he take a town role the way I am reading him this game. I will bet he will be waiting for a scum flip to remember.

Arsonist null read at this time

Unknown1234 lock town for me. I am not going to give any reads on him. Less scum know the better.

Light_Yagami don’t know. He felt at few first posts not townie. MM normally can read Light very will. The fact MM is not getting townie vibs make me town lean on Light.

LunaMayGraves I have no clue at this time Nul read.

aamirus can’t put my finger on it but not getting townie vibs. Scum or nuet lean

AIVION no clue at this time. Nul read

Mike well lock town here duhh. TPR role.
    At first read, I was about to comment on how this list is scummy. While typing that post the first sentence of the post "this is coming from a paranoid mindest, u think everyone is bussing lol" I townread it.

This post is showing paranoia of everyone bussing each other. that is usually what town is paranoid about. Mafia usually draw connections with people siding, or seeming similar to each other. This one he is literally paranoid about anyone who is bussing, which is what he does as Mafia. He is searching for similar patterns that he uses as Mafia to find Mafia. That may be a jumble, but right now Mike just jumped to my highest town read.....again............hopefully not arsonist this time.....................................

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    In my last 2 games, Werewolf Ball especially, I put way too much effort in; it made me appear towny as fuck, but in the end I was wrong on all of my pushes and felt like shit in real life because I was distracted by the game at nearly all times, worried about reads, about flips, about what actions to take. I was literally playing while out to dinner with the family, during the holidays. I got too obsessed.

I'm taking a different approach this time so that the game doesn't consume my life so much, and I don't feel so bad when I turn out wrong. It's a personal mental issue I'm dealing with, but primarily, I'm just trying to have fun with the game.

As for why exactly I'm throwing off my meta, well, we'll see in how the rest of the game plays out. No need to throw all my cards on the table just yet.

Except for the part where I'm Godfather, Damus is Janitor, and Mike is consort who still needs to be lynched.

-vote Mike
    can we pet the kitty?

13. ISO #663

-vote Mike
    I feel ya, I put in some heavy activity for a few games and the obsession really hurts you irl. Don’t let the crazies make you feel bad - IRL comes first
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

makeing
    sence
    makeing
    sence
    www.grammarly.com
    please download this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

I think that you also forgot to say why I was "outed scum".

Pro tip: whatever you'll see, it's wrong
    nope, click that iso button and you'll find it
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

18. ISO #668

Damus has seemed the most scummy so far but that’s potentially chalked up to him being the only person who’s been seriously pushed and by distorted no less. Still, the guy who gets flustered D1 is usually scum.
    where was he flustered?

19. ISO #669

List of Reads

Mike, because he's much more calm and pushy than when he's scum. As scum he just hits everywhere with an agenda; I don't feel that here.
    Glip, for reasons stated before. Summary of those: he's trying to get reads out of his stuff. He's not that strong townread, though; I have no strong townreads atm.

Distorted, because his case against Damus and the interactions with him make sense for him to be town. He's pro-town. However, he's not my top town, because he's Distorted..... can't trust him too much on D1.
    Unknown1234, he has been solvy earlier, and although I do not agree with his theory about how scums are spread in the three groups, I think it's more of a town error than an attempt to gain something as scum, since I don't see what there is to gain.

Null ------ The bunch of inactives. Arsonist, Auckmid, Aivion, etc.

Scvmurderer, his claim is either true, or he's scum. Safe lynch if needed, not the best right now.

Naz, for being off her meta. I don't remember her scum meta, but she's not fitting her town one, although she's not too far from it. Very slight scum lean.
    Light_Yagami, same there. It is close to impossible to read him based on the logic of his posts, since it is often... uuhhh.... You get it. He hasn't been 100% without his usual town tells, but far enough from the idea that I have of his town meta to be slight scum lean.

Aamirus, because of what I said earlier: she seems afraid to interact, and I think that's what she does as scum specifically, AND it is a general scumtell for non-new players.

Damus_Graves, for reasons that are literally all over the thread. I'll state the most important thing, though: it's not because he has claimed janitor, it's because he got scared for a reason that I don't get, and made up something that makes no sense to do as town.

20. ISO #670

Back on topic. The reads on: Unknown, Ganelon (although it doesn't pertain to reaction testing in this case, yet shows that he's actually thinking about the game), Light_Yagami, and Gyrlander are all actual reads, to different extents.
    ur defending this lul of a reads list? this read list could easily be like "look guys, i gave a reads list, im town!!! xdd" when hes just a scummo

21. ISO #671

MM ok please give me your reads including how you read me.
    O well it's already done

-vote Mike
    Damn... Yea, don't let games swallow your life either lol. And hmm... Ok, but I expect reasons later.
    I feel ya, I put in some heavy activity for a few games and the obsession really hurts you irl. Don’t let the crazies make you feel bad - IRL comes first
    NO U >=O DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO BE INACTIVE
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    nope, click that iso button and you'll find it
    We don't have an iso button. Lol. I'm legit not going to try to dig a reason for which you scumread me if you can't even say it.

22. ISO #672

ur defending this lul of a reads list? this read list could easily be like "look guys, i gave a reads list, im town!!! xdd" when hes just a scummo
    Yep, I am defending this readslist. It fits with the mindset he has put himself in.

And as I said, if I was scum, and that he was my scummate, I would not be defending him like this. Don't try.

23. ISO #673

List of Reads

Mike, because he's much more calm and pushy than when he's scum. As scum he just hits everywhere with an agenda; I don't feel that here.
    Glip, for reasons stated before. Summary of those: he's trying to get reads out of his stuff. He's not that strong townread, though; I have no strong townreads atm.

Distorted, because his case against Damus and the interactions with him make sense for him to be town. He's pro-town. However, he's not my top town, because he's Distorted..... can't trust him too much on D1.
    Unknown1234, he has been solvy earlier, and although I do not agree with his theory about how scums are spread in the three groups, I think it's more of a town error than an attempt to gain something as scum, since I don't see what there is to gain.

Null ------ The bunch of inactives. Arsonist, Auckmid, Aivion, etc.

Scvmurderer, his claim is either true, or he's scum. Safe lynch if needed, not the best right now.

Naz, for being off her meta. I don't remember her scum meta, but she's not fitting her town one, although she's not too far from it. Very slight scum lean.
    Light_Yagami, same there. It is close to impossible to read him based on the logic of his posts, since it is often... uuhhh.... You get it. He hasn't been 100% without his usual town tells, but far enough from the idea that I have of his town meta to be slight scum lean.

Aamirus, because of what I said earlier: she seems afraid to interact, and I think that's what she does as scum specifically, AND it is a general scumtell for non-new players.

Damus_Graves, for reasons that are literally all over the thread. I'll state the most important thing, though: it's not because he has claimed janitor, it's because he got scared for a reason that I don't get, and made up something that makes no sense to do as town.

Scum: Damus, Arsonist, Naz

Neutral Evil Glip

Neutral Benign SCVMurderer

Neutral Any Gyrlander

Town Everyone else.

oh just realized there is a neutral any also... umm hmmmm hrmaermsflaksdf les go with some host meta.

Mike or Gyrlander, leaning gyrlander since he said "i choose not to read anything up until this". I think thats a hint that he cant gamethrow or w/e.

24. ISO #674

www.grammarly.com
    please download this
    I am actually not against it. It would be pro-town XD

25. ISO #675

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Neutral Evil Glip

Neutral Benign SCVMurderer

Neutral Any Gyrlander

Town Everyone else.

oh just realized there is a neutral any also... umm hmmmm hrmaermsflaksdf les go with some host meta.

Mike or Gyrlander, leaning gyrlander since he said "i choose not to read anything up until this". I think thats a hint that he cant gamethrow or w/e.
    Tbh that just reads like D1 Gyrlander who doesn't give a fuck about the game. Which I think is NAI. However, I could very well see him be neutral.

26. ISO #676

Tbh that just reads like D1 Gyrlander who doesn't give a fuck about the game. Which I think is NAI. However, I could very well see him be neutral.
    well, if blink put SCV as neutral for AFKing out the last 2 games, i could see him put Gyrlander as Neutral to help balance if he made a strong scum team.

ALSO

Gryalnder saying "i choose not to read anything, so ill just read everything past this point". I think that is him saying he has no team to depend on him.

27. ISO #677

Eh, don’t really feel much yet.

You feel like a neutral evil as usual but I’m not sure if that’s gameplay based or just the way you talk.

Damus has seemed the most scummy so far but that’s potentially chalked up to him being the only person who’s been seriously pushed and by distorted no less. Still, the guy who gets flustered D1 is usually scum.

Glip, Arsonist, and unknown I got weak scummy vibes from just for the attempts to deflect pressure from Damus.

LunaMayGraves: CLEARLY THE GODFATHER.
    Damn ya got me. Glip was covering for me all along.

28. ISO #678

well, if blink put SCV as neutral for AFKing out the last 2 games, i could see him put Gyrlander as Neutral to help balance if he made a strong scum team.

ALSO

Gryalnder saying "i choose not to read anything, so ill just read everything past this point". I think that is him saying he has no team to depend on him.
    Actually, blinks host meta would more likely put naz, aamirus and Luna as the mafia team lol

29. ISO #679

Ok, how does bussing work? If I am misreading something, please explain.
    bussing would be where if he (or i) was already under fire to just throw him under the bus to save my skin
    i was the first vote on MM (you are the only other one at this time it seems)
    its not really a bus ???

also for the record:
    Glip (1 [L-7]):
    Unknown1234
    naz (1 [L-7]):
    Light_Yagami
    Damus_Graves (4 [L-4]):
    Gyrlander, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    Glip, Scvmurderer
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-6]):
    naz, Mike

30. ISO #680

I don't feel like she's fitting any meta I know from her. Maybe her playstyle has changed? She's still discredit-y, which she is as any alignment, but much less aggressively than usual.
    i haven't played fm in a long time, been playing lots of video mafia
    you guys should shove meta up your asscracks because you guys are taking 500 steps back when u do discuss it in this game so far

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

At first read, I was about to comment on how this list is scummy. While typing that post the first sentence of the post "this is coming from a paranoid mindest, u think everyone is bussing lol" I townread it.

This post is showing paranoia of everyone bussing each other. that is usually what town is paranoid about. Mafia usually draw connections with people siding, or seeming similar to each other. This one he is literally paranoid about anyone who is bussing, which is what he does as Mafia. He is searching for similar patterns that he uses as Mafia to find Mafia. That may be a jumble, but right now Mike just jumped to my highest town read.....again............hopefully not arsonist this time.....................................
    k i will sheep this town read of mike because idk him

33. ISO #683

you guys should shove meta up your asscracks because you guys are taking 500 steps back when u do discuss it in this game so far
    unless u have additional information you have no idea if meta is taking steps back or not.

34. ISO #684

lmfao why am i scum?
    also why arsonist??? lmao

35. ISO #685

k i will sheep this town read of mike because idk him
    last time i townread mike he sat there in the jury chat with me for 3 hours trying to convince me he was actually scum. I laughed at him and bet him he was town and trying to just convince me he was scum. I lost the bet, he was scum. so....

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

unless u have additional information you have no idea if meta is taking steps back or not.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i think i know blink better than y'all

also he hand chose the roles, but that doesn't mean he hand chose who GETS what role. p sure that was rng and he also said not to speculate on host meta. thats the end of that from me! please dont modkill me bb

38. ISO #688

omg are you not reading the game? lol
    arsonist i remember now, but why me?
    are U not reading the game and saw that i answered ur 1 question

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i think i know blink better than y'all

also he hand chose the roles, but that doesn't mean he hand chose who GETS what role. p sure that was rng and he also said not to speculate on host meta. thats the end of that from me! please dont modkill me bb
    Then explain where the meta is taking a step back I could easily see blink making an all female Mafia team. betcha that ring in the lore is mesks xD

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

-.-
    Yay u found it now i dont have to bitch at u♡

44. ISO #694

For the record i'm all caught up and my opinion is still the same

45. ISO #695

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Rule #78 no talking bad about the host.
    oh u know what he never said anything abt host meta, i was thinking abt this post. carry on then i guess but i don't think yall know blink that well with what y'all are saying

46. ISO #696

gnight i have 7hrs until i have to be at court;___;

47. ISO #697

Care to elaborate on this? Because it looks like you know things we don't...

48. ISO #698

gnight i have 7hrs until i have to be at court;___;
    s.justice

Cya tomorrow lol

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700