Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I expect great things @AIVION
    I hope to not disappoint, master.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    But I’m only a sheep if I follow someone’s vote! Me thinx ur terminology is incorrect

Bugger all.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Due to unforseen circumstances @Auckmid has replaced @Ganelon .
    Poor Magoroth ;/

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Quick, let’s turbolynch Auckmid just to spite him calling us all incompetent in Werewolf Ball :P /s

Nah he was right though. Town fucked that game for themselves, myself included
    Glip no man you did not do bad at all. You where just in a bad spot in that game. You had the cards stacked against you. Your game play was very good.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Glip no man you did not do bad at all. You where just in a bad spot in that game. You had the cards stacked against you. Your game play was very good.
    On Day 3/Day 4, maybe.

I got no excuse for spearheading the turbolynch against Wendys D1, and creating the mislynch against Chipotle D2.

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

[QUOTE=Glip;789520]Actually it was Damus; that’s why the role wasn’t cleaned. I’m too lazy to do shit myself[/QUOTE

LOL

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by LunaMayGraves View Post
    So what I’m hearing is you need to fire him as janitor?
    Eh, not really. Damus is great, going above and beyond the call of his janitorial duties. I just need better help than Mikey over there. Too busy getting laid to pull off a simple hit. Smh.

19. ISO #369

Eh, not really. Damus is great, going above and beyond the call of his janitorial duties. I just need better help than Mikey over there. Too busy getting laid to pull off a simple hit. Smh.
    I read you as Jester not Mafia. So i am not voting you at all. NO matter how much you bait me.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Something something “bet you won’t hammer”
    Have you not figured that never worked. lol I was a ploy to cover up me hammering lol

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Y’all seem like scummates trying way too hard to bus lol
    And what is it to you. you hard Claimed you where not town.

24. ISO #374

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm go easy on me, first mafia game in forever.

Either way i hardclaim amnesiac
    sorry wrong person SCV claimed it

25. ISO #375

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Have you not figured that never worked. lol I was a ploy to cover up me hammering lol
    Yeah, no, I figured. It’s just a meme now because it happened 3 times :P

Y’all seem like scummates trying way too hard to bus lol
    I literally said that’s what’s happening. “Seem like” smh

26. ISO #376

Idk, don’t really have a sense of anybody yet since almost nothing so far has seemed serious
    Some players have been serious and I think the fact that some people aren't is also telling dont cha think
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    how about just a question?

Is this going to be a repeat of last game where u just tunneled comments at me all game? lol if so, im prepared to start skipping over your comments
    I’m prepared to buddy you as confirmed Mayor, as per @aamirus ‘s claim.

How do you feel about a

-vote Mike

train?

29. ISO #379

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Agreed

At this stage of the game, with not that many posts from Damus, can you seriously think that he has that many scumtells? Although it makes sense... it's strange, and I know that you're a professional scum painter. I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU.
    Well, within like an hour of the game he successfully:

Started an experiment where he wanted to get read "scummy" by doing nothing scummy. he got voted. revealed the experiment after 1 vote was on him, thus caving fast and becoming very defensive and destroying the validity of any "experiment" he is now doing. Then, due to 2 votes being on him, he then removes his vote. I view this as he doesn't want the person he is voting to turn on him next. He is being very cautious now that he is in the spotlight.

And, this experiement is BS right from the start - here is why:

He wanted to get scumread then get himself townread. well when 1 person voted him, his way of trying to get townread was immediately out that "it was an experiement" and he was going to try to get townread.... so, how does that work? lol u never tried to get urself townread again, u just outted your experiement and caved on it the second some1 pressured.

That is my train of thought on it @Marshmallow Marshall

non of it makes any sense nd it sounds like excuse making.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

30. ISO #380

I’m prepared to buddy you as confirmed Mayor, as per @aamirus ‘s claim.

How do you feel about a

-vote Mike

train?
    im still catching up on the thread, so ill let ya know hwen i get here

btw...is ur avatar angry or happy?? i cant tell if its hissing or like, smiling lol

31. ISO #381

im still catching up on the thread, so ill let ya know hwen i get here

btw...is ur avatar angry or happy?? i cant tell if its hissing or like, smiling lol
    I answered this earlier; my avatar is a happy cat—caught mid-yawn, to be specific. I myself am not such a happy cat at the moment, due to Mike’s current “alive” state.

32. ISO #382

The point here is that you can be aware of the experiment and it’s intention. But you will still wind up participating and furthermore scum read me for it. Keeping the experiment a secret isn’t a non factor and thus it’s negible for analysis. I am enjoying the subtle way you are calling me scum for the exact reason I want you to scum read me for.

33. ISO #383

Ok

Why would I make three posts in a row about being scum and wanting to be scum read if I didn’t want to be singled out?
    but the goal of you "getting urself scumread" was to try to get urself townread. which u never tried. u instantly caved about it being an "experiment" the second u got a vote on u or questioned. you were not even scumread lol thats the thing. u think u claiming janitor was scummy; it was not. the scummy thing was the excuse of this being an experiment. you did nothing scummy up until that point. which is why i think its over-compensated justification. You are thinking you were acting scummy (when u werent) u were somewhat nervous about that janitor claim, when a town member would laugh it off when claiming mafia. u seem to have a lot more of an attachement to that janitor claim. that literally ment nothing. the dude claiming GF hasnt even been questioned once about it and hes claimed multiple times lol

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

but the goal of you "getting urself scumread" was to try to get urself townread. which u never tried. u instantly caved about it being an "experiment" the second u got a vote on u or questioned. you were not even scumread lol thats the thing. u think u claiming janitor was scummy; it was not. the scummy thing was the excuse of this being an experiment. you did nothing scummy up until that point. which is why i think its over-compensated justification. You are thinking you were acting scummy (when u werent) u were somewhat nervous about that janitor claim, when a town member would laugh it off when claiming mafia. u seem to have a lot more of an attachement to that janitor claim. that literally ment nothing. the dude claiming GF hasnt even been questioned once about it and hes claimed multiple times lol
    The caving and over justification.
    Is the reason I should be scum read. And it’s the reason you are scum reading me.
    All working as intended.
    M

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

The point here is that you can be aware of the experiment and it’s intention. But you will still wind up participating and furthermore scum read me for it. Keeping the experiment a secret isn’t a non factor and thus it’s negible for analysis. I am enjoying the subtle way you are calling me scum for the exact reason I want you to scum read me for.
    You tried to keep pointing to the fact its you "claiming janitor". that was not scummy at all lol it was when u caved about the experiement which, is where u tried to get yourself townread. so no, you don't seem to understand why im calling u scum. and yes, knowing its an expereiment instantly effects results and how you want people to "view your actions". so it does invalidate the entire thing. however, it was not even a thing from the start lol it was what you came up with...which is incredibly flawed in multiple places.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

You tried to keep pointing to the fact its you "claiming janitor". that was not scummy at all lol it was when u caved about the experiement which, is where u tried to get yourself townread. so no, you don't seem to understand why im calling u scum. and yes, knowing its an expereiment instantly effects results and how you want people to "view your actions". so it does invalidate the entire thing. however, it was not even a thing from the start lol it was what you came up with...which is incredibly flawed in multiple places.
    Provide evidence where I said me claiming janitor is the reason I should be scum read.
    Provide evidence where I said you were wrong about scum reading me for caving

45. ISO #395

Knowing it is an experiment is one of the intended factors in the experiment itself. This would invalidate a portion of your response regarding the experiment.

46. ISO #396

Provide evidence where I said that me caving about the experiment is a reason to townread me

47. ISO #397

Knowing it is an experiment is one of the intended factors in the experiment itself. This would invalidate a portion of your response regarding the experiment.
    so on day 1 you are trying to put yourself in a position where anything you do can be written off to an experiment that will not be relevant to the rest of the game? but you intend to help influence the day 1 lynch and peoples reads on each other in the process?

48. ISO #398

Provide evidence where i am actually scum on a clear and logical standpoint and provide the nessesary textual evidence and please attach explanation for your theory and relate it to the original prompt of “Why Damus is Scummy”

49. ISO #399

so on day 1 you are trying to put yourself in a position where anything you do can be written off to an experiment that will not be relevant to the rest of the game? but you intend to help influence the day 1 lynch and peoples reads on each other in the process?

Provide evidence where I said I wanted to influence the day one Lynch.
    Also LOL literally no. You need to go deeper into the WIFOM

50. ISO #400

Provide evidence where I said that me caving about the experiment is a reason to townread me
    So if i provide evidence you will get lynched quietly? because u are going to be asking me to run around the thread. thats what PTB always does as scum xD "find this, find that, do this" eventually someone cant find it or just wont put the effort anymore because its exuasting.

SO - if i can provide evidence, you will get lynched quietly?