SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 130
Register

User Tag List

Page 130 of 178 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3554
  1. #2581

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Trying To Keep The Amnesiac Alive For The Sake Of Towns Future Lets Say Sheriff Dies Gonna Need A New One.
    This man understands me
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  2. #2582

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I have to say, the jester part has started to worry me a bit lately; Nearly every post SCV has made so far today has been affirming that "logically, I am the best lynch today". He's very comfortable with the idea of being lynched, which, from the perspective of an amnesiac with little investment in the game does make sense, but a jester would also be very happy with that in his position.

    It's part of why I wanted to lock the counterclaim from Numbertwo first. If someone else is amnesiac, then there's no room left for a jester.
    what u mean? he said that once, how is that every post? he has been trying to get votes OFF him all day.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  3. #2583

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I have to say, the jester part has started to worry me a bit lately; Nearly every post SCV has made so far today has been affirming that "logically, I am the best lynch today". He's very comfortable with the idea of being lynched, which, from the perspective of an amnesiac with little investment in the game does make sense, but a jester would also be very happy with that in his position.

    It's part of why I wanted to lock the counterclaim from Numbertwo first. If someone else is amnesiac, then there's no room left for a jester.
    This post here make me think one thing

    PLEASE DONT LYCH MY SCUM BUDDIE
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  4. #2584

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    This man understands me
    I also understand you said you wouldent be voting with town and wanted to solo win. cant do that as a town or benign. u COULD as a neutral evil though. if the situation arose late game for u to take neutarl evil and win, u would take it.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  5. #2585

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but right now we can afford to lynch with numbers. later in the game we are going to have to "trust" that u did not take any of those evil roles, and it leaves a LOT of room for confusion. if we let u live today, we better be signing a pact of letting u live all game and trusting u to side iwth us. becuase i wont waste time in the future of this game debating on if u took an evil and if we are lynching u or not.
    Thats where the fun is. You cant have an butt clenching game without mister wild card over there possibly having a gun hidden up his ass
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  6. #2586

  7. #2587

  8. #2588

  9. #2589

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I also understand you said you wouldent be voting with town and wanted to solo win. cant do that as a town or benign. u COULD as a neutral evil though. if the situation arose late game for u to take neutarl evil and win, u would take it.
    Well we know neut evil aint a direct killer most likely at least
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  10. #2590

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Basically SCV Distorted Is Wanting Your Word As A Man That You Will Take A Town Role
    I will take whatever tpr role is lost of course
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  11. #2591

  12. #2592

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    At this point Town is more scummier than the scum." Scv we going going to lynch you haha mind if I toss more salt on the it."
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  13. #2593

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    read this post town - decide. lol
    Can't a man like to live dangerously with dangerous statements that dangerously implicate him in dangerous crimes. Very dangerous.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  14. #2594

  15. #2595

  16. #2596

  17. #2597

  18. #2598

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    If I honestly believed Scv was Amnesic I would spare him the lynch today. but sorry Scv I don't believe you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  19. #2599

  20. #2600

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If I honestly believed Scv was Amnesic I would spare him the lynch today. but sorry Scv I don't believe you.
    Ow, Im the most honest amnesiac here.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •