SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 129
Register

User Tag List

Page 129 of 178 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3554

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

He just threatened someone to vote with him. Is this where we’re at in this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well tbh scv is the logical lynch. ridding game of neutrals = best alternative then gambling on town claims.

mafia have potentially 5 members right now, killing a neutral guarantees that to go to 4 possible.
    There Us No Logic In That Post At All
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Logically I am the best lynch due to many previous stated reasons if you want to play it safe. Or we can live dangerously and lynch who we suspect is scum
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    There Us No Logic In That Post At All
    how? any other lynch is gambling on someone who claims town. SCV does not claim town, so there is 0 chance the town can be hurt from his lynch, unless he is jester. which in that case i think he would be having more fun as jester in this. he is neutral = no town lynch, guaranteed.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

how? any other lynch is gambling on someone who claims town. SCV does not claim town, so there is 0 chance the town can be hurt from his lynch, unless he is jester. which in that case i think he would be having more fun as jester in this. he is neutral = no town lynch, guaranteed.
    And U Take Away A Guy That Can Possibly Be The Lynch Pin To Towns Success..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    MAybe distroted numbertwo team?
    maybe, i am passively trying to get votes to you over him. well, actively not passively.

but thats the choice. i have a strong scumread on damus, no1 has a strong scumread on anyone in this game except me lol so why gamble with "Too many cit claims, lets lynch 1 of them". over lynching a confirmed not town claim?

maybe, i am passively trying to get votes to you over him. well, actively not passively.

but thats the choice. i have a strong scumread on damus, no1 has a strong scumread on anyone in this game except me lol so why gamble with "Too many cit claims, lets lynch 1 of them". over lynching a confirmed not town claim?
    Definitely sound logic. Unfortunately as the one who gets lynched id recommend option 2
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

potentially 5 evils.

3 mafia, 1 neutral evil (4 win together). and depending on the last neutral, 5. I can break it down further if u would like.
    I mean i cant win with them unless one of em dies first of all. I am forced to remember a role tow in the game fyi

I mean i cant win with them unless one of em dies first of all. I am forced to remember a role tow in the game fyi
    Im harmless and of no threat until an evil dies lol. Otherwise im just a amnesiac who has to remember some1 at some point to be able to win lol

i mean, it also confirms the roles. guaranteed the last neutral is an evil. but from how u kept saying u wanted to win NOT with town, i think if neutral evil died u would take the neutral evil role. =(

i mean, it also confirms the roles. guaranteed the last neutral is an evil. but from how u kept saying u wanted to win NOT with town, i think if neutral evil died u would take the neutral evil role. =(
    High likely hood. I mean what amnesiac wouldnt be tempted to take it. But for now im harmless D:

I have to say, the jester part has started to worry me a bit lately; Nearly every post SCV has made so far today has been affirming that "logically, I am the best lynch today". He's very comfortable with the idea of being lynched, which, from the perspective of an amnesiac with little investment in the game does make sense, but a jester would also be very happy with that in his position.

It's part of why I wanted to lock the counterclaim from Numbertwo first. If someone else is amnesiac, then there's no room left for a jester.

Im harmless and of no threat until an evil dies lol. Otherwise im just a amnesiac who has to remember some1 at some point to be able to win lol
    but right now we can afford to lynch with numbers. later in the game we are going to have to "trust" that u did not take any of those evil roles, and it leaves a LOT of room for confusion. if we let u live today, we better be signing a pact of letting u live all game and trusting u to side iwth us. becuase i wont waste time in the future of this game debating on if u took an evil and if we are lynching u or not.