SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 72
Register

User Tag List

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,600 of 3721
  1. ISO #3551

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I'm pushing you because you are the TPR I didn't check and Unknown came up as NS. And the last couple lynches, I didn't budge on them in the slightest.
    have u considered.....someone can be godfather???

@Distorted glip over light_yag as citizen scum why?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #3552

I have no opinion of Glip, which is why I didn't answer. I also stated I would be perfectly content with a no Lynch day. I just don't believe all the TPR are real.
    You don't think all the TPR are real but there are still 3 citizen claims alive with all the other citizen flips in the graveyard...???
    -vote bahkieh
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #3553

And what do you mean I've suddenly become very aggressive? On the previous lynches, I didn't budge an inch and repeated that I believe those are the best ones for town and even voiced my next intended lynch. I've repeated this before. This seems like another attempt to discredit me and I will not be removing my vote for you.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

4. ISO #3554

5. ISO #3555

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @naz @Light_Yagami @Unknown1234 are you guys willing to vote either glip or bahkieh? If we lose from this I will take full responsibility for bombing this game if either of them flip town. Unfortunately i fucked a lot of my credibility by tunneling @Damus_Graves D1/D2 - but that was for pretty mechanical reasons. These are more meta based from what ive seen in how scum usually play.

@Glip @Bahkieh what is your opinions on each other? you seem to have not addressed each other much all game really (in a sense of communicating or putting pressure) rather you just mentioned each other passively. Bahkieh has been in the background all game yet turns into someone trying to "heavy pressure" on MYLO. hence the closing out th game feeling. You don't really see a world where either of you are scum? I mean Glip has consistently kept the focus on "either unknown or distorted is scum" hence why i think neither of us are dead. they want a lynch between us to be the agenda, hence why bahk is pushing at me and glip is starting to push at unknown.

Let's try to get info flowing so we are not sitting here scrambling at EoD. Unknown has even claimed he wont be here for EoD =\ and unfortunately he does not have a vote anywhere. Once again, if unknown is scum I think he deserves this win for the bus play. that was well thought out, and he held it well all game as a top town read for pretty much everyone all game (even though glip is now pointing out why hes still alive)....i think glips trying to prey on my half and half read on him. keeping him alive he wants me to tunnel him again =(

-vote glip
    going to put it here for now.
    I've already stated my opinion on Bahkieh twice now. If he was a fake sheriff trying to heavy pressure, why wouldn't he just come out with a mafia check? Why is he wasting time claiming people as NS? It doesn't affect his credibility today if he claims one way or the other and scum only needs one mislynch to win. If scum wanted to throw their cards on town believing Bahkieh to be sheriff, he would have just found someone as scum. I haven't addressed Bahkieh much directly this game because he's barely been in this game before today; he hasn't said anything for me to have a dialogue with and my focus has been on figuring out the motive puzzle for everyone. I've kept the focus on one of you or Unknown being scum because you're counterclaiming the Town Power slot; if I believe Bahkieh is Sheriff, he takes up one Town ANY, we already have 2 cits in the graveyard so I myself must have come from Town Gov or Town ANY, and if I want to believe Naz, she comes from the other. There's no room left for both you and Unknown to be in the town.

Simply put, I have a stronger town read on Bahkieh and Naz than I do on you, Unknown, or Yagami. I'll entertain the idea of Bahkieh being scum if you can come up with a good narrative for why he's doing what he's been doing, but unfortunately if it relies on me being scum with him, that's never going to change my mind.

I have no opinion of Glip, which is why I didn't answer. I also stated I would be perfectly content with a no Lynch day. I just don't believe all the TPR are real.
    With the consort in the graveyard, there's still a potential kidnapper from the Mafia Killing slot, but only if there's no Godfather. My main narrative I'm following still puts Unknown as the Godfather in his slot. I'd probably be willing to risk the no-lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    You don't think all the TPR are real but there are still 3 citizen claims alive with all the other citizen flips in the graveyard...???
    -vote bahkieh
    As a Sheriff he'd have even less reason to trust Distorted/Unknown, because he'd know he comes from one of the Town ANY slots, and if the other Town ANY also rolled TPR then we have 2 scum counterclaiming themselves in the citizen pool. That doesn't make sense from any perspective, makes even less sense considering scum decided to take out one of the cits, and I don't see that coming from you, Naz. It's the same reason I've been pushing for one scum between Unknown/Distorted. If Unknown was town while distorted was scum, Unknown should be dead or Distorted should be pushing for Unknown's mislynch. Neither of those have happened, so I'm inclined to believe Distorted is Town while Unknown is scum.

If both Unknown and Distorted were town, and Bahkieh were the scum, Bahkieh easily could have said he found one of them as mafia and pushed for the lynch that way. It doesn't help his case to say Unknown is NS. Unless Unknown and Bahkieh are both scum and planned on town not wanting to follow Bahkieh's claim to a mafia check, so went for a less aggressive "say I'm NS" play and are trying to push the mislynch without the fake check. They would know that Bahkieh should be checking either Unknown or Distorted from his perspective, and Distorted is risky due the possible alert counterclaim, so claim Unknown is NS and push against Distorted without giving Town reason to distrust the check result... That could possibly work, but doesn't make sense with Unknown being gone for most of today so he can't reinforce Bahkieh's opinion, and Unknown hasn't been building the narrative of distrusting Distorted in the first place ever since he backed off after Distorted's claim.

@Bahkieh So you believe Unknown to be town and Distorted to be scum? Why do you think Unknown is still alive, and who is Distorted's teammate?

6. ISO #3556

Unknown is as easy a kill target as a citizen, with the downside of revealing a TPR, therefore it would have reduced the town Any slot for sure. With a citizen kill, the Mafia can still fight for a town any slot and a mislynch on me. My scum teammate for Distorted is either Light or Naz. Naz came up NS but that doesn't discount GF. I don't like Naz's attitude though and that's on me, which is why I'm not pushing for Naz. As for Light, I stated reasons why I didn't trust him and while the reasons he gave are sound, I can't shake a gut feeling he could be scum.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

7. ISO #3557

Does day end in 10 minutes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #3558

9. ISO #3559

woo I made it.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #3560

I should be available for the rest of the night. Hope people log in in the meantime.

11. ISO #3561

12. ISO #3562

thanks blinky.

13. ISO #3563

Well given that Glip hasn't been hammered, it means that Bakieh and naz probably aren't scum together or else they woulda hammered. So there's two likely scenarios, and two not as likely scenarios.

1.) Glip is scum and one of his teammates are not voting him. Trying to push a lynch onto someone else.
    2.) Glip isn't scum, and one mafia is on the train. The other one may be waiting for someone else to vote first in order to secure the hammer (I just did this in the last game lol).

and less Likely,

3.) Both scum are on Glip. Does not seem very likely based on who actually is on the train.
    4.) I don't remember anymore lol.

14. ISO #3564

I don't remember why I made the list anymore =(

15. ISO #3565

UGgh.

16. ISO #3566

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I should be available for the rest of the night. Hope people log in in the meantime.
    i'm like half here
    super depressed abt some shit that happened last night irl
    ~_~

17. ISO #3567

i wish i had a list of all the cop checks
    i think i've scumread everyone left alive

18. ISO #3568

don't even know what day this is because @blinkskater never put links to the days smh

19. ISO #3569

20. ISO #3570

have u considered.....someone can be godfather???

@Distorted glip over light_yag as citizen scum why?
    @naz because Light is showing a lot of the same frustration as you. mainly its his comment of "This is the longest game ive played" and something about being burned out on it. That is Citizens. Mafia wouulden't be feeling burned out right now. Mafia would be feeling eagerness with 1 lynch away from victory, while the town has to do 3 correct lynches back-to-back.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

21. ISO #3571

don't even know what day this is because @blinkskater never put links to the days smh
    i wish i had a list of all the cop checks
    i think i've scumread everyone left alive
    yup... lol i dont know how much longer is in it either.
    4 hours left in the day.

We are in Day 5.

Bahkieh claims he checked Aamirus n1 (who was not suspicious obv) Firebringer n2 (also not suspicious) Naz n3 (also, not suspicious) and Unknown n4 (guess the pattern).

22. ISO #3572

23. ISO #3573

24. ISO #3574

25. ISO #3575

if its glip and unknown im going to throw a salmon at someone.
    like, i will walk across the street to whole foods, grossly overpay for a salmon. Take it on the train and ride downtown. then just exit and throw it at the first motherfucker I see. I will make sure to explain it to them so they are not confused though. I will tell them that Unknown was the bus driver who turned out to be Mafia and fooled me into helping me kill all my friends before hanging a sheriff as well. at least then he will understand the severity of the salmon.

26. ISO #3576

Hi.

27. ISO #3577

28. ISO #3578

It's been good, but really tiring. Doesn't help that I've been sick either.

29. ISO #3579

30. ISO #3580

Why are you not voting anyone Glip?

31. ISO #3581

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    You never came up with a narrative explaining how Bahkieh's actions would make sense from a mafia perspective.
    because its 4v2 and mafia cant afford to be revealed tomorrow
    if they get a mislynch today they still need 1 more tomorrow
    if we lynch a town because of bakhieh fake red check, then we lynch him tomorrow

32. ISO #3582

what the fuck are you talking about naz?

33. ISO #3583

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about naz?
    6 ppl alive right?

1) me
    2) u
    3) distorted
    4) glip
    5) yagami
    6) bakhieh

2 mafia
    4 town

???????????????

if --

ok i just got it

34. ISO #3584

REEE

35. ISO #3585

-vote unvote
    literally no idea who to vote

36. ISO #3586

:l

I'm gonna go to bed soon
    No lynch?? And hope I die tonight so I don't have to make a decision anymore??
    Hop on glip train??

37. ISO #3587

I don't have a choice. This was my last mostly free weekend, anything up to this point is just bits of time here and there. We need to lynch a scum today or lose because I can't play for another 4/5 days. No-Lynching is not gonna cut it.

I am sorry if this loses us the game. I tried to maintain activity, but at this point the game is nearing the end.

Glip is the best lynch. I am 90% certain Distorted and Light are town, and I am 99% certain naz and bakieh aren't on a team. So by that logic, Glip makes the most sense.

-vote Glip

38. ISO #3588

We have about an hour and a halfish. If people come on and decide otherwise, I will stay to see out the rest of the day, but probably won't change my vote. Glip hasn't given reason not to.

39. ISO #3589

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    You never came up with a narrative explaining how Bahkieh's actions would make sense from a mafia perspective.
    +scumread to u for wanting me to "figure it out". its pretty obvious yet u try to use it as a point to prove his innocence.

any check he did was pretty much useless. we have had multiple high profile targets and he hasnt checked any of them. he checked unknown last night (supposdely), but his checks all game have been on people who have not really been in the spotlight or been much of a drive on the game.

40. ISO #3590

41. ISO #3591

42. ISO #3592

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's gone.

43. ISO #3593

@naz glip train. if hes not mafia blame me for losing us the game.
    Ok i will blame u endlessly

I was finishing a book

Heres muh hammer
    -vote glip

@blinkskater give me flip NOW plz

44. ISO #3594

45. ISO #3595

46. ISO #3596

Night 5

Glip was lynched. He was Mafia Godfather.

Living Players:
    @Light_Yagami
    @Distorted
    @naz
    @Unknown1234
    @Bahkieh

Graveyard
    Efekannn02(Flavor)
    Marshmallow Marshall: Executioner Lynched day 1.
    Aamirus: Citizen Killed by the Mafia Night 1.
    SCVMurderer was lynched day 2. His role was Amnesiac.
    Damus_Graves: Lookout killed by the Mass Murderer/Modkilled N1/N2.
    Firebringer: Doctor Killed by the Mafia Night 2
    Arsonist: Mass Murderer Lynched day 3.
    Mike: Bodyguard. killed by the Mafia Night 3.
    Numbertwo: Consort. Lynched day 4.
    Auckmid: Citizen. Killed by the Mafia Night 4.
    Glip: Godfather. Lynched Day 5.

Night 5 will end on January 21th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

47. ISO #3597

Day 6

Glip was lynched. He was Mafia Godfather.

Light_Yagami was killed by the Mafia.
    His role was:Citizen

Living Players:

@Distorted
    @naz
    @Unknown1234
    @Bahkieh

Graveyard
    Efekannn02(Flavor)
    Marshmallow Marshall: Executioner Lynched day 1.
    Aamirus: Citizen Killed by the Mafia Night 1.
    SCVMurderer was lynched day 2. His role was Amnesiac.
    Damus_Graves: Lookout killed by the Mass Murderer/Modkilled N1/N2.
    Firebringer: Doctor Killed by the Mafia Night 2
    Arsonist: Mass Murderer Lynched day 3.
    Mike: Bodyguard. killed by the Mafia Night 3.
    Numbertwo: Consort. Lynched day 4.
    Auckmid: Citizen. Killed by the Mafia Night 4.
    Glip: Godfather. Lynched Day 5.
    Light_Yagami: Citizen. Killed by the Mafia night 5.

3 votes to hammer.

Day 6 will end on January 23th at 12:30 PM Eastern time.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

48. ISO #3598

49. ISO #3599

50. ISO #3600