SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 63
Register

User Tag List

Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3721
  1. ISO #3101

2. ISO #3102

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Do you actually not know the answer to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3103

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Looking into distorteds posts today, and a lot is making me question his play this game. It’s like he goes from nonsense and ignoring people all game while pushing Damus, to actually making logical arguments and forming reads onto other people.

What I don’t understand is why he waited for Damus to die to start making sense. It was almost as if the plan was to push a Damus permanently to avoid looking like mafia and more like a neutral/tunnelled townie.

I also don’t see how his play makes sense from a Veteran POV, along with his claims to have alerted n1.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Distorted ever really scum-read Number Two until somewhat today. It would make sense if they were scum together.
    then ill bus numbertwo tomorrow after lynching arsonist today.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #3104

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Like look at this response, we had already been role claiming. He wouldn't even give a straight answer. His ISO of d2 reeeeeeks. But I will vote the MM if town does have a chance tomorrow.
    We are 6 towns right now, yes?
    6v3v1 go into night 6v3
    Come out 5v3, unless our town killing comes thru
    why would a vet not give a straight answer when his goal is to get mafia to visit? =P

5. ISO #3105

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    why would a vet not give a straight answer when his goal is to get mafia to visit? =P
    Because you said you alerted n1.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #3106

7. ISO #3107

8. ISO #3108

well, we do not have a confirmed sheriff. so if u are saying itsb ecause a sheriff checked him then i am curious to why they are both now CONFIRMED town?
    nope thats not why sweaty try again
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #3109

playing dumb i see
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

10. ISO #3110

Do you think he's actually this dumb though? I don't think he could have missed this considering how many times it's been talked about.

11. ISO #3111

why would a vet say that?
    Why would a vet ever reveal when they've alerted period?

12. ISO #3112

So in your world Bahkieh is sherrif, Mike is bg, Unknown is bus driver.
    Distorted and numbertwo are scum
    And then 3rd mafia is btwn auckmid and yagami (bc in ur world u are citizen)

Dam theres no holes in this, i was hoping there'd be a slip lol
    I will say this there is no world I am town and Distorted on scum. If you want to find mafia you need to look at Distorted me and sheriff as locked town. This I will not waver one one bit.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #3113

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

Do you think he's actually this dumb though? I don't think he could have missed this considering how many times it's been talked about.
    in ur eyes i guess it would be confirmed. however, u are not confirmed to me or anyone else (unless mafia) so i wont view u as confirmed town. thus ur "targets" are not confirmed town.

16. ISO #3116

Auckmid is confirmed town to me. So you just contradicted yourself, unless you think I'm supposed to doubt my own role.

17. ISO #3117

Auckmid is confirmed town. So something is wrong in this list.
    This is only if you are confirmed bd

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #3118

19. ISO #3119

in ur eyes i guess it would be confirmed. however, u are not confirmed to me or anyone else (unless mafia) so i wont view u as confirmed town. thus ur "targets" are not confirmed town.
    You still aren't making sense. You can never have me in a townie slot without Auckmid being there too, except in the 1% chance that Auckmid is somehow MM (which I've taken away due to the obvious factor of events).

20. ISO #3120

Woosh.

21. ISO #3121

I will say this there is no world I am town and Distorted on scum. If you want to find mafia you need to look at Distorted me and sheriff as locked town. This I will not waver one one bit.
    Why the fuck is sheriff lock town lmao they haven't done shit they subbed out & keep checking dead people

22. ISO #3122

You still aren't making sense. You can never have me in a townie slot without Auckmid being there too, except in the 1% chance that Auckmid is somehow MM (which I've taken away due to the obvious factor of events).
    If you become confirmed town then yes, this applies. but you are not confirmed town? lol

23. ISO #3123

Glip has been practically ignored all game, especially day 1 when I wanted them lynched and the train wouldn’t budge. It almost feels like the game has been changing their opinion willingly to accept whatever play Glip presents next, which feels really weird.

The other thing I looked into with my theory is Distorted’s train and how quickly it formed. Glip and Number Two both didn’t vote on Distorted, so the Number Two/Distorted/Glip team is quite possibly a likely scenario.
    Unknown Naz and Numbertwo is my scum read at this time.

24. ISO #3124

25. ISO #3125

If you become confirmed town then yes, this applies. but you are not confirmed town? lol
    Are you really not understanding anything in this game?

26. ISO #3126

27. ISO #3127

Unknown Naz and Numbertwo is my scum read at this time.
    Amazing reads Mike you're so good at calling people town and mafia with no evidence or reason to back yourself up its almost like you're just making shit up as you go

28. ISO #3128

Interesting that mike is back to me being scum when I start to suspect him. Maybe Distorted is town and Mike is mafia after all.

29. ISO #3129

Are you really not understanding anything in this game?
    no u are telling me to accept u are confirmed town and hwoever u say is confirmed town because u "bussed" them. What part about you are not confirmed town, so auckmid is not confirmed town is hard for u to grasp?

30. ISO #3130

31. ISO #3131

I never said I was confirmed town. READ what I'm saying. I said your list of roles makes no sense because Auckmid has to be town if you town-read me. I never once said you had to town-read me.

32. ISO #3132

Nah, we are way past face palming from you. Regardless if you're scum or town, this might be the worst game I've seen you play.

33. ISO #3133

I never said I was confirmed town. READ what I'm saying. I said your list of roles makes no sense because Auckmid has to be town if you town-read me. I never once said you had to town-read me.
    that was just an example list of a possible scenario? not my actual reads list. because naz said its "impossible".

so just switch auckmid and someone else lol simple as that.

34. ISO #3134

You're onto something about Mike, because between distorted and mike there can only be 1 town killing. So 1 is town for sure, but I'm not 100% on which one. This is my second game with Mike and I haven't seen his scum game. If distorted is town he has really lost his touch because his plays have been pretty bad this game.

I could see numbetwo rb mike (if they are both mafia) just to fuck with him and some "town cred"; he is def a rb role though bc arsonist did not kill last night
    It is funny watching you an unknown. Role play town. Ty for letting me know unknown was the 3rd scum buddy.

35. ISO #3135

Nah, we are way past face palming from you. Regardless if you're scum or town, this might be the worst game I've seen you play.
    eh I would scumread Damus again for those same reasons; however not tunnel as hard xD

but i wont argue with u on that one - so far a pretty bad game for me lol

36. ISO #3136

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    (Citizen)-[N1-NV]-[N2-NV-]-[N3-NV]-[N4-NV]-[N5-Vest]
    I read light town for this.

37. ISO #3137

that was just an example list of a possible scenario? not my actual reads list. because naz said its "impossible".

so just switch auckmid and someone else lol simple as that.
    You do realize this conversation is based on the fact that your list was inaccurate, right? It can't be a possible scenario, and we just highlighted that for you.

38. ISO #3138

You do realize this conversation is based on the fact that your list was inaccurate, right? It can't be a possible scenario, and we just highlighted that for you.
    Town Government - aamirus
    Town Investigative - DG
    Town Killing - Mike
    Town Protective - Firebringer
    Town Power - Distorted
    Town ANY - auckmid
    Town ANY - Unknown
    Citizen - Yagami
    Citizen - Naz

there, happy? lol

39. ISO #3139

Town Government - aamirus
    Town Investigative - DG
    Town Killing - Mike
    Town Protective - Firebringer
    Town Power - Distorted
    Town ANY - auckmid
    Town ANY - Unknown
    Citizen - Yagami
    Citizen - Naz

there, happy? lol
    the purpose of the list was to just show naz that there is multiple possible scenarios. and also, multiple scenarios for town to win and not "town loses if we do not hit mafia today" as she was saying.

40. ISO #3140

I read light town for this.
    Amazing, I am never going to play another game with you

41. ISO #3141

42. ISO #3142

Why the fuck is sheriff lock town lmao they haven't done shit they subbed out & keep checking dead people
    Aivions play. Is why he is lock town to me.when Aivion broke down with that feeling like crap becuse he failed n1 check I am sorry but that is town Aivion. Scum Aivion is way different.

43. ISO #3143

the purpose of the list was to just show naz that there is multiple possible scenarios. and also, multiple scenarios for town to win and not "town loses if we do not hit mafia today" as she was saying.
    Sis your weak ass list does not show how town can win when we haven't flipped a single mafia yet

44. ISO #3144

As long as you understand what I was saying, I understand the point that you were trying to make.

I don't know if you've read this far, as it looked like you were responding to posts in sequence, but look at the Mike/Glip/Number Two argument and tell me what you think. Because it's the main reason why I might actually be wrong with my read on you.

45. ISO #3145

Aivions play. Is why he is lock town to me.when Aivion broke down with that feeling like crap becuse he failed n1 check I am sorry but that is town Aivion. Scum Aivion is way different.
    That could be easily faked, next

46. ISO #3146

Amazing reads Mike you're so good at calling people town and mafia with no evidence or reason to back yourself up its almost like you're just making shit up as you go
    No I see you and unknown tag teaming Distorted.

47. ISO #3147

48. ISO #3148

Sis your weak ass list does not show how town can win when we haven't flipped a single mafia yet
    looking at those roleclaims that are in the town section show enough. shows we have majority tomorrow if we lynch a neutral. shows we could have a BD and BG left so mafia have multiple ways to die still at night, and we still control voting during the day.

49. ISO #3149

50. ISO #3150

Mike, if you are saying that naz and I are teaming up on Distorted, then you haven't been reading the game. If anything, my opinion on Distorted has shifted over towards you being scum instead.

Feel free to respond to that instead of saying "Unknown naz scum team for suggesting I am scum".