Register

User Tag List

Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 3721
  1. ISO #3501

2. ISO #3502

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Further More.. I Dont Think The BG Would Have Lived As Long As It Did If We Didnt Have A BD.. Also, The RB On The BD Is What Killed The BG.. So Lets Really Think About This..
    mike was heavy townreading unknown all game, until right before EoD of the last day he was alive. then he dies. They never once attacked Mike either, he was never bussed.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #3503

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    With a BG and maybe BD? that wouldent have been a good hit. right now its confusing why sheriff or unknown wasnt hit though
    Yeah That Is Strange As Well.. And Whatever Doesn't Kill You.. Simply Makes You Stranger..

mike was heavy townreading unknown all game, until right before EoD of the last day he was alive. then he dies. They never once attacked Mike either, he was never bussed.
    I Dont Know That.. Quite Frankly The Fact That You Dont Get Feed Back If You Are Bused Is Highly Inconvenient ..

4. ISO #3504

5. ISO #3505

6. ISO #3506

7. ISO #3507

8. ISO #3508

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Light was a strong scum read for me all game with how flipfloppy he had been and his insistence on buddying with Number two on a lunch that wasn't going to happen day 1. But why would he buddy so hard with scum like that if he were scum as well?
    if we dont get more from you than my votes going here.

9. ISO #3509

10. ISO #3510

11. ISO #3511

So You Are Speculating.. Because He Town Read Unknown Up Until That Point They Didnt Attack Him.. And After His Opinion Swayed Slightly That.. They Then Decided To Kill Him?

12. ISO #3512

Light was a strong scum read for me all game with how flipfloppy he had been and his insistence on buddying with Number two on a lunch that wasn't going to happen day 1. But why would he buddy so hard with scum like that if he were scum as well?
    The Reason I Stayed Where I Was.. Was Because NumberTwo Had Claimed Mayor Day One..

13. ISO #3513

14. ISO #3514

15. ISO #3515

16. ISO #3516

17. ISO #3517

Who has the most experience playing FM in this game currently?
    why does it matter grandpa is this u pretending to finally be helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #3518

19. ISO #3519

I'm literally the WORST Lynch target for town. We would be better off not lynching. After I'm gone, Mafia will have 3v2 going into night with an easy kill on a BD who can't target them self. Oh lookie there, 2v2. Game over. Mafia is counting on a mislynch on me.
    -vote Distorted
    I find it sus you ask for other results rather than stating your alert status, even if you didn't alert. My first post is always my results.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

20. ISO #3520

Yeah, and OMGUS is so much more helpful. How about you put on your big girl panties and stop being such a cunt?
    bitch if u actually read its not omgus especially since my vote isn't even on u
    crybaby
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

21. ISO #3521

This Will Take Me A Moment.. Please Be Patient As I Process Your Request...

22. ISO #3522

where did he claim mayor? u keep saying that but he never did.
    Your Request Has Been Proceeded..

Near End Of Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Im obviously the mayor

Lets Play Find The Quote Im Sure Ill Win Or Are Just Gonna Trust I Know What The Fuck Im Saying? When Someone Claims A Role..

23. ISO #3523

24. ISO #3524

Bakieh who have you not checked? Light/Distorted/Glip ?? Only me and Naz have been checked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

25. ISO #3525

26. ISO #3526

27. ISO #3527

28. ISO #3528

29. ISO #3529

Like this is pretty much the only time I can log in and I don’t want to leave my vote on someone incase of scum hammer.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

30. ISO #3530

31. ISO #3531

32. ISO #3532

33. ISO #3533

I’m not voting Light or Distorted today. I think the fact that people keep pushing that one of us has to be scum is an obvious sign that he’s not mafia.

34. ISO #3534

If I could suicide, yes. Would also confirm town any sheriff and remove a highly likely mislynch due to the general suspicion of me
    Like I Said Likely Scum Team Is Naz & Distorted..

Glip Prob Other Town Rando.. Leaving You The Unknown As The BD.. Even Though Ive Been Very Skeptical Of This Sheriff Claim I Believe In Commissioner Gordon..

Ive Claimed Town Gov Since I Walked Into Town Like A Big Dick In A Locker Room..

35. ISO #3535

36. ISO #3536

37. ISO #3537

38. ISO #3538

39. ISO #3539

I'm literally the WORST Lynch target for town. We would be better off not lynching. After I'm gone, Mafia will have 3v2 going into night with an easy kill on a BD who can't target them self. Oh lookie there, 2v2. Game over. Mafia is counting on a mislynch on me.
    -vote Distorted
    I find it sus you ask for other results rather than stating your alert status, even if you didn't alert. My first post is always my results.
    why do you care if i alerted or not? only scum would really care for that.

40. ISO #3540

41. ISO #3541

42. ISO #3542

naz and light have both shown significant frustration in the game trying to solve it. Unknown.. no choioce man i need to believe ur town. if ur scum, u deserve the win for doing the best play in the game.

Glip i don't buy "i changed my meta from last game so scum would think im TPR". possible buy dont buy it. and Bak is a scum trying to close out the game.

Bak/glip back to back lynch. gg. I will vote either.

43. ISO #3543

@naz @Light_Yagami @Unknown1234 are you guys willing to vote either glip or bahkieh? If we lose from this I will take full responsibility for bombing this game if either of them flip town. Unfortunately i fucked a lot of my credibility by tunneling @Damus_Graves D1/D2 - but that was for pretty mechanical reasons. These are more meta based from what ive seen in how scum usually play.

@Glip @Bahkieh what is your opinions on each other? you seem to have not addressed each other much all game really (in a sense of communicating or putting pressure) rather you just mentioned each other passively. Bahkieh has been in the background all game yet turns into someone trying to "heavy pressure" on MYLO. hence the closing out th game feeling. You don't really see a world where either of you are scum? I mean Glip has consistently kept the focus on "either unknown or distorted is scum" hence why i think neither of us are dead. they want a lynch between us to be the agenda, hence why bahk is pushing at me and glip is starting to push at unknown.

Let's try to get info flowing so we are not sitting here scrambling at EoD. Unknown has even claimed he wont be here for EoD =\ and unfortunately he does not have a vote anywhere. Once again, if unknown is scum I think he deserves this win for the bus play. that was well thought out, and he held it well all game as a top town read for pretty much everyone all game (even though glip is now pointing out why hes still alive)....i think glips trying to prey on my half and half read on him. keeping him alive he wants me to tunnel him again =(

-vote glip
    going to put it here for now.

44. ISO #3544

45. ISO #3545

I'm pushing you because you are the TPR I didn't check and Unknown came up as NS. And the last couple lynches, I didn't budge on them in the slightest.
    so, why does a TPR HAVE to be scum? you actually havnt commented on this before i dont believe. all of a sudden you and glips plans are pretty meshed. you are both just pushing between me and unknown - the 2 ppl mafia left alone all game? you for some reason are incredibly aggressive - havnt seen you like this all game. You will NOT vote glip, and tomorrow we lynch you.

@naz @Light_Yagami @Unknown1234 for the love of god vote glip. There is a good chacne i wont make it for EoD. if im not dont let them start pulling the "hes dodging" shit. Glip is where im leaving my vote. If he flips town, im the reason we lost. hands down I take full blame. Bak tomorrow.

46. ISO #3546

I'm pushing you because you are the TPR I didn't check and Unknown came up as NS. And the last couple lynches, I didn't budge on them in the slightest.
    I also asked u multiple times today ur opinions on glip, in detail. his play and all. u have avoided answering that and glip has avoided answering about you as well.

47. ISO #3547

@Unknown1234 will most likely not be here EoD.... DO NOT VOTE ANYONE BUT GLIP OR BAHK. dont panic and think we HAVE to lynch. tomorrow town still controls votes and its 3 votes to lynch.

I will be dead tomorrow. or unknown. they wont keep both of us alive anymore. im guessing itl be unknown and they will both try to push me, which im fine with - bring it on Wolves!

we wont be able to lynch glip or bahk because they will not vote eachother.

48. ISO #3548

@Unknown1234 will most likely not be here EoD.... DO NOT VOTE ANYONE BUT GLIP OR BAHK. dont panic and think we HAVE to lynch. tomorrow town still controls votes and its 3 votes to lynch.

I will be dead tomorrow. or unknown. they wont keep both of us alive anymore. im guessing itl be unknown and they will both try to push me, which im fine with - bring it on Wolves!

we wont be able to lynch glip or bahk because they will not vote eachother.
    it takes ALL 4 town to lynch someone. so Mafia has no reason to vote each other with unknown being AFK. they can stalemate the day into a no lynch, which is FINE. we control votes tomorrow to.

49. ISO #3549

50. ISO #3550