SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 69
Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 175 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3496
  1. #1361

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Fine visit me tonight and confirm me then
    Party at Mike's, I'm bringing the boxed wine @blinkskater
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  2. #1362

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If he is EXE and Glip is Jester then. I agree Damus is the best lynch for Day 1 Town We have a good chance to Get a NK or Mafia day 1. Ok Distorted I am on board with you on this.
    If glip is jester, then Scv can't be amnesiac. This would be sort of convenient for me.... But honestly I think Glip isn't jester. His play isn't jester-y, it has an intent behind it. And I'm getting to think, an agenda. I'll read his posts correctly when I'll be caught up
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  3. #1363

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    you forgot me you monster
    UH OH


    maybe it's because you're not active enough cough cough
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  4. #1364

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    UH OH


    maybe it's because you're not active enough cough cough
    The fuck? Have you even read the thread recently?

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  5. #1365

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If glip is jester, then Scv can't be amnesiac. This would be sort of convenient for me.... But honestly I think Glip isn't jester. His play isn't jester-y, it has an intent behind it. And I'm getting to think, an agenda. I'll read his posts correctly when I'll be caught up
    Did Glip claim jester or are you all just assuming he is?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  6. #1366

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    UH OH


    maybe it's because you're not active enough cough cough
    bout as much posts as you boyo.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  7. #1367

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well shit. I'm at L-3, and only 1 hour is left before EoD.

    I HARD CLAIM EXECUTIONER.


    My target is Scvmurderer. I have played like my town self, given that Scv is always scummy, I was confident I could push him genuinely. Looks like people don't like my natural town play lol. I thought Damus would be an easy scum flip and give me towncred to lynch Scv on D2... Looks like he's scum but not easy to flip.

    DO NOT LYNCH ME. I will continue to help town. My reads were all genuine, since I did not push Scv yet. I also left a life insurance in case I would have to claim, in my list of reads: I have put Scvmurderer in teal, just below the "NULL", while everyone else is green to red. You can also notice that I was not fond of Distorted saying Gyrlander was the Neutral Any (since Scv claims amnesiac).


    Now, onto Scv himself... He's claiming amnesiac! He's not a lynch that costs anything, and he's obviously not mayor (if he's mayor I'm going to spank blink so hard lol). I'm in for a lynch on him anytime, he's a safe lynch for now, and is my wincon.
    Also note that I need to live until the end, so I will not betray you. I am not night immune. Keeping me around may waste a mafia kill on me. I would be very sad if that was to happen.... but yea.


    NOW GET YOUR VOTES OFF MEEEEEE


    -Your friendly neighborhood, MM the Executioner.
    with host meta potentially being a facotr here i can see that lol

    but, i want to believe this....i want to belive it MM i want to!

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  8. #1368

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    not sure how u get Damus calling arsonist "not skilled enough" a real defense....
    A defense doesn't need to be nice xD it's also a discredit, basically "if you want to not be discredited you're scum so shut up".
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  9. #1369

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Damus faked the experiment. he THOUGHT he was acting scummy, but he wasnt. He very quickly justified that he was only doing an expirement to try to get scumread. if that was the case wouldent he be happy when 1 person voted him? instead it was the opposite effect. he instantly revealed it was an experiment to get scumread, dont vote him ect ect. then started claiming the reason he claimed it was an experiment was to get further scumread.

    After pushing and prodding and getting mixed stotries in there with him. Arsonist comes in, defending him pretty heavily (ive never seen Arsonist do that before except with Efekannn02). Arsonist went as far as to start calling Damus a Jester and push at other people (SCV and wheover else). Damus, then continues saying i discredited what he was trying to do, but never really laid out what he was trying to do. none of it makes sense and it sounds to me like it comes from a scum mentality.

    I woulden't be so sure of it if it wasnt for Arsonists weird behavior. Between the other choices we have to lynch I want to stick with Damus because there was a LOT of action around him and could reveal some good info. but in the end, i think it will be hard to continue legit reads on people without having a constant comparison to how they reacted with Damus D1. I see him either being
    A) A scapregoat to mafia for the rest of the game to throw susp off other people
    B) Mafia, who now has a clear day or 2 of free manipulation to do what he wants due to being so heavily suspected.

    its a pattern that people who get suspected early usually wont be up on the chopping block until much later due to people being "burned out" over discussing them.
    I disagree with the way you’re reading that situation, but I understand it more based on the part about him attempting to discriminate you. However, I think you might be overplaying the Arsonist interaction, as Arsonist himself has barely interacted with anyone in this game, including Damus. If anything, you should add me to that list because unless your only part is the jester comment (which id bring Mike back up) I’ve defended Damus quite a bit as well.

    Pushing aside your argument, tell me why you don’t suspect Mm’s argument towards Damus has been practically copied from you, as well as discrediting others that haven’t been supporting that lynch.

    I keep getting distracted writing this post, trying to play the mod at the same time and it keeps throwing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  10. #1370

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Big town Points here ++++++
    Ha, yeah, especially considering he was Pizza Hut in Werewolf Ball. He's practically played exactly the same so far.

    The scum inside me wants to push forward on a turbolynch just to spite Auckmid. In reality though, the only two people on the chopping block are my scum buddy and the one guy who bothered to town-read me. Both of these are heavily beneficial for me to keep alive. I need Damus if I'm bussing Mike, and MM will be useful as a neutral; he has no reason to see me dead, helps me push a mislynch, and perhaps may sway other townies.

    And seeing as no one wants the free consort-on-a-silver-platter Mike, looks like this game is going to no-lynch Day 1.

    Curious note: I made one long post that said nothing but to discredit my train, and suddenly the train disappears faster than you can say "oogabooga". And then, just as suddenly, the train rematerializes onto MM without blinking an eye as everyone literally s in the name of pressure. We got an Executioner claim out of it, but man would that train be brazen for town if there wasn't some neutral evil scum on it.

  11. #1371

  12. #1372

  13. #1373

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The fuck? Have you even read the thread recently?
    Yes, but I'm not done yet :P I haven't seen anything from you after you saying you were busy irl and had a role that explains it, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  14. #1374

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I disagree with the way you’re reading that situation, but I understand it more based on the part about him attempting to discriminate you. However, I think you might be overplaying the Arsonist interaction, as Arsonist himself has barely interacted with anyone in this game, including Damus. If anything, you should add me to that list because unless your only part is the jester comment (which id bring Mike back up) I’ve defended Damus quite a bit as well.

    Pushing aside your argument, tell me why you don’t suspect Mm’s argument towards Damus has been practically copied from you, as well as discrediting others that haven’t been supporting that lynch.

    I keep getting distracted writing this post, trying to play the mod at the same time and it keeps throwing me off.
    You need to look at context. You defending Damus is much different than Arsonist defending Damus. even if u both used the exact same words.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  15. #1375

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Voted First
    Literally it's what you do in FM. your first post in fm usually contains a vote, regardless of alignment
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  16. #1376

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I disagree with the way you’re reading that situation, but I understand it more based on the part about him attempting to discriminate you. However, I think you might be overplaying the Arsonist interaction, as Arsonist himself has barely interacted with anyone in this game, including Damus. If anything, you should add me to that list because unless your only part is the jester comment (which id bring Mike back up) I’ve defended Damus quite a bit as well.

    Pushing aside your argument, tell me why you don’t suspect Mm’s argument towards Damus has been practically copied from you, as well as discrediting others that haven’t been supporting that lynch.

    I keep getting distracted writing this post, trying to play the mod at the same time and it keeps throwing me off.
    I have doubts of MM being exe just because he never pushed SCV. even when SCV was getting voted i dont think he was onboard with that? ill look over it tonight honestly. but we have 2 people openly claiming neutral now. so invests should have targets to visit tongiht. i know who im visiting tonight depending on damus flip, and prots should be on aivion since i think aivion is openly claimed town gov lol

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  17. #1377

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Did Glip claim jester or are you all just assuming he is?
    He never claimed it, and some people are assuming it. And I believe it's dumb.

    Now, sir... can you hold me this for a second? Oh, and close your eyes. Ty

    Spoiler : Spoiler... :
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  18. #1378

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Literally it's what you do in FM. your first post in fm usually contains a vote, regardless of alignment
    Then Yall Playing Wrong Then Skip Day 1 Let Shit Happen Let Invest Give Leads If Any If No Leads Skip Again.. Wash Rinse Repeat..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  19. #1379

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, but I'm not done yet :P I haven't seen anything from you after you saying you were busy irl and had a role that explains it, too.
    Ah ok. Gotcha, Mr. Executioner.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  20. #1380

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •