Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3721
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Im Voting This For The Remainder Of The Day..

-vote Glip

Only Because He Claimed GF Yesterday Likely Hoping For A Jester Lean..

And Im Starting To Think @Damus_Graves Is Agent

Also @
    I actually had a theory on Glip, and to be honest I can get down with a lynch on him.

But I'd rather wait til the end of day as I wouldn't vote to pressure but to lynch and we should pressure people.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #1553

-vote Arsonist
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1554

I am actually reading distorted and Numbertwo as a possible scum team.
    Reason being for this is:
    Yesterday I setup bait to see who is bloodthirsty in the daychat. Scum enjoy taking advantage on the weak targets. By behaving as I did the previous day it opens the door for scum to attempt a mislynch. I used myself as this bait.
    Distorted took to the bait very heavily. He refused to consider any possibility that I could be town and kept pushing the same points over and over. He spent the entire day 1 trying to garner votes to lynch me. He even setup the easy excuse of “well clearly damus was playing like trash” in the event that I did get lynched and flipped town. I cannot see town motivations in pushing the focus of daychat onto one person and attempting to keep it there. Marshall did a similar thing with me and Marshall flipped NonTown. I believe that Distorted is scum this game based around his bloodthirsty playstyle in hard pushing my death, his focus on me and ignorance of the other players, and the Neutral read he had on gyrlander (which was given with no evidence or explanation with meaning)

Gyrlander (now numbertwo) supported my train with a sheep vote and was radio silent the entire time.
    IIRC numbertwo replaced knto gyrlander and continued to support the same Lynch. I do suspect numbertwo and distorted as being on the same team and scum.

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

@AIVION

From my point of view, I see absolutely zero reason for you to have immediately claimed TPR at the beginning of the day followed by talking about how you fucked up. However, since you are already claiming TPR and there are only a very few possibilities as to what you could have done to even start to warrant your opening statements, I think it's best that you go on.

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Yesterday I setup bait to see who is bloodthirsty in the daychat. Scum enjoy taking advantage on the weak targets. By behaving as I did the previous day it opens the door for scum to attempt a mislynch. I used myself as this bait.
    Distorted took to the bait very heavily. He refused to consider any possibility that I could be town and kept pushing the same points over and over. He spent the entire day 1 trying to garner votes to lynch me. He even setup the easy excuse of “well clearly damus was playing like trash” in the event that I did get lynched and flipped town. I cannot see town motivations in pushing the focus of daychat onto one person and attempting to keep it there. Marshall did a similar thing with me and Marshall flipped NonTown. I believe that Distorted is scum this game based around his bloodthirsty playstyle in hard pushing my death, his focus on me and ignorance of the other players, and the Neutral read he had on gyrlander (which was given with no evidence or explanation with meaning)

Gyrlander (now numbertwo) supported my train with a sheep vote and was radio silent the entire time.
    IIRC numbertwo replaced knto gyrlander and continued to support the same Lynch. I do suspect numbertwo and distorted as being on the same team and scum.
    I'll delve further into the Distorted section, But Numbertwo has earned a spot on my "Let's pressure and see what comes of it" list.

-vote Numbertwo

His slot was super inactive Day 1 and from what I remember wasn't a big fan of what I saw near EoD on him.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @AIVION

From my point of view, I see absolutely zero reason for you to have immediately claimed TPR at the beginning of the day followed by talking about how you fucked up. However, since you are already claiming TPR and there are only a very few possibilities as to what you could have done to even start to warrant your opening statements, I think it's best that you go on.
    It was in regards to what I posted in the middle of Day 1, I said I'd Role claim Day 2 as I would do so with this role... but I have absolutely nothing to offer from it now.

If other's agree with you I'll claim, but I have nothing to offer at this point because I'm a complete retard.

13. ISO #1563

He Made A Claim Yesterday An Nobody Countered @AIVION
    Really? I don't remember this....

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

He Made A Claim Yesterday An Nobody Countered @AIVION
    If you aren't willing to vote NumberTwo, can you join me on Arsonist? It won't be a wasted push.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #1566

Im Not Gonna Dig It Up For Specific Reasons.. You Look At Number Twos Post If You Wanna Learn More
    ...OH that?

Ah...

17. ISO #1567

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If you aren't willing to vote NumberTwo, can you join me on Arsonist? It won't be a wasted push.
    I'll vote arsonist too, as I guess we'll learn more from Numbertwo if what I saw was true.

-vote Arsonist

Pressure pressure.

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

What Makes You Say That @Unknown1234 ?
    I don't want to reveal what happened last night yet, but if you vote with me it will make sense.

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

I don't want to reveal what happened last night yet, but if you vote with me it will make sense.
    I'm definitely intrigued and I feel like the slot could use the pressure.

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

I am willing if it makes a difference to you.
    Do you know what I know?

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

Not Trying TA Be A Dick Here But Please Enlighten Me Alittle Bit More.. If U Have Something More Interesting To Say...
    I'm waiting for a reaction.

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

Hmm

K... That Could Take Forever..
    Yea I believe Arsonist would be sleeping at the moment.

30. ISO #1580

Hmm

K... That Could Take Forever..
    Like I said before, it will make sense.

31. ISO #1581

I'm not specifying where the reaction is coming from. I'm only saying enough so that when I do have to reveal, you'll understand what I mean.

32. ISO #1582

I'm not specifying where the reaction is coming from. I'm only saying enough so that when I do have to reveal, you'll understand what I mean.
    Yea I feel like I get what you're saying...

Sorta. lol.

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

Was sorta expecting more people to be online. This is dead.

35. ISO #1585

The idea of playing like low hanging fruit to try and bait out scum into voting you and then flipping the train onto those who jumped at the chance to prosecute you isn't a new play. It's been done in games past and is a valid town tactic. However, the massive caveat associated with the play is making sure that you make sure that you don't just get lynched yourself, either by making sure to have a strong case as soon as the train gains traction or having a strong claim ready if it does look like you're about to get lynched.

The only reason you are still alive right now is essentially pure luck. You didn't make a good case when the vote started going against you and you didn't claim even when you were at L-1. As such, I still believe that you are either doing some sort of scum gambit or that you are playing very poorly as town as shown by how close you came to getting lynched.

Either way, I am going to start reviewing the activity of other players once I get back in addition to this.

36. ISO #1586

-vote Arsonist
    What info did you get Because I received some info last night also.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

37. ISO #1587

Sigh

38. ISO #1588

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    The idea of playing like low hanging fruit to try and bait out scum into voting you and then flipping the train onto those who jumped at the chance to prosecute you isn't a new play. It's been done in games past and is a valid town tactic. However, the massive caveat associated with the play is making sure that you make sure that you don't just get lynched yourself, either by making sure to have a strong case as soon as the train gains traction or having a strong claim ready if it does look like you're about to get lynched.

The only reason you are still alive right now is essentially pure luck. You didn't make a good case when the vote started going against you and you didn't claim even when you were at L-1. As such, I still believe that you are either doing some sort of scum gambit or that you are playing very poorly as town as shown by how close you came to getting lynched.

Either way, I am going to start reviewing the activity of other players once I get back in addition to this.
    I was not avalaible near EOD yesterday to claim. My defense once I had gotten votes was nonexistent because I was not here to drop this ball. The play being a new strat is completely irrelevant. Me being alive based around pure luck is 100% indicitive of me NOT being scum. There is 0 chance that if I were actually scum that my team would have hammered for the easy town cred and to remove a weak link in the supposed team. I am triggered at the fact that a large portion of your read on me isn’t “poorly played town role”.

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

@Everyone does anyone want to claim of having visited me last night????
    Nope... it would of been a better visit than the visit I made though...

43. ISO #1593

@Everyone does anyone want to claim of having visited me last night????
    No.

44. ISO #1594

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Nope... it would of been a better visit than the visit I made though...
    Why Aivion? why is that?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

45. ISO #1595

Why Aivion? why is that?
    I'll more than likely reveal today at some point, even though as I mentioned I have nothing to offer since I made a dumb night action.

46. ISO #1596

OK, I want everyone to say if the visited me or not? Please humor me.

Aivion was a no
    Unkown was a no

and the rest of you please answer me yes or know. if you are town you have no reason to lie.

47. ISO #1597

I'll more than likely reveal today at some point, even though as I mentioned I have nothing to offer since I made a dumb night action.
    You said D1 1 now you are claiming you don't want to because you did something stupid????

48. ISO #1598

OK, I want everyone to say if the visited me or not? Please humor me.

Aivion was a no
    Unkown was a no

and the rest of you please answer me yes or know. if you are town you have no reason to lie.
    I'm assuming you're gonna give us some clarity as to why you want to know?

49. ISO #1599

You said D1 1 now you are claiming you don't want to because you did something stupid????
    How did you read "I didn't want to" out of "more than likely reveal"?

Also did you catch up with everything said so far today?

50. ISO #1600

How did you read "I didn't want to" out of "more than likely reveal"?

Also did you catch up with everything said so far today?
    yes that Light thinks I am a MM lol.