SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 3721
  1. ISO #1351

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Adds up. My to biggest town reads are at odds. Lets not do a lych today. Then why not lych a suspected EXE? it will Keep town from guessing on that role latter on.
    If we do not lynch we allow some random deaths tonight. more info = better. and i would honestly like a flip for my night action as well.

No lynch = same spot tomorrow just with mafia deciding someone they want to remove and town having less info to act tonight.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1352

I still don't see unknown as scum. But at this point if everyone thinks Damus is below a 25% chance of being town I would be ok to lynch him. Because I am still not convinced about SCV.
    Hm, when did I come up in discussion? PPl not trusting the 100% legit amnesiac claim? lol
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well shit. I'm at L-3, and only 1 hour is left before EoD.

I HARD CLAIM EXECUTIONER.

My target is Scvmurderer. I have played like my town self, given that Scv is always scummy, I was confident I could push him genuinely. Looks like people don't like my natural town play lol. I thought Damus would be an easy scum flip and give me towncred to lynch Scv on D2... Looks like he's scum but not easy to flip.

DO NOT LYNCH ME. I will continue to help town. My reads were all genuine, since I did not push Scv yet. I also left a life insurance in case I would have to claim, in my list of reads: I have put Scvmurderer in teal, just below the "NULL", while everyone else is green to red. You can also notice that I was not fond of Distorted saying Gyrlander was the Neutral Any (since Scv claims amnesiac).

Now, onto Scv himself... He's claiming amnesiac! He's not a lynch that costs anything, and he's obviously not mayor (if he's mayor I'm going to spank blink so hard lol). I'm in for a lynch on him anytime, he's a safe lynch for now, and is my wincon.
    Also note that I need to live until the end, so I will not betray you. I am not night immune. Keeping me around may waste a mafia kill on me. I would be very sad if that was to happen.... but yea.

NOW GET YOUR VOTES OFF MEEEEEE

-Your friendly neighborhood, MM the Executioner.
    @Distorted @Unknown1234 @naz @Scvmurderer @Damus_Graves @Light_Yagami @Mike @Auckmid @Numbertwo

and anyone I forgot
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

My target is Scvmurderer. I have played like my town self, given that Scv is always scummy, I was confident I could push him genuinely. Looks like people don't like my natural town play lol. I thought Damus would be an easy scum flip and give me towncred to lynch Scv on D2... Looks like he's scum but not easy to flip.

DO NOT LYNCH ME. I will continue to help town. My reads were all genuine, since I did not push Scv yet. I also left a life insurance in case I would have to claim, in my list of reads: I have put Scvmurderer in teal, just below the "NULL", while everyone else is green to red. You can also notice that I was not fond of Distorted saying Gyrlander was the Neutral Any (since Scv claims amnesiac).

Now, onto Scv himself... He's claiming amnesiac! He's not a lynch that costs anything, and he's obviously not mayor (if he's mayor I'm going to spank blink so hard lol). I'm in for a lynch on him anytime, he's a safe lynch for now, and is my wincon.
    Also note that I need to live until the end, so I will not betray you. I am not night immune. Keeping me around may waste a mafia kill on me. I would be very sad if that was to happen.... but yea.

Meh your like me, we both can betray town at end with our votes. Dont try to differentiate us, we both in the same boat boy.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    gyrlander
    not in the game anymore, bud
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #1357

If he is EXE and Glip is Jester then. I agree Damus is the best lynch for Day 1 Town We have a good chance to Get a NK or Mafia day 1. Ok Distorted I am on board with you on this.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1358

I honestly think that the Damus lynch is pro-town, because of the amount of info it gives.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1359

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Meh your like me, we both can betray town at end with our votes. Dont try to differentiate us, we both in the same boat boy.
    I say we make our own faction of neuts. Neutrals will win this game, forget town or mafia lol

10. ISO #1360

you forgot me you monster

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1361

Fine visit me tonight and confirm me then
    Party at Mike's, I'm bringing the boxed wine @blinkskater
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #1362

If he is EXE and Glip is Jester then. I agree Damus is the best lynch for Day 1 Town We have a good chance to Get a NK or Mafia day 1. Ok Distorted I am on board with you on this.
    If glip is jester, then Scv can't be amnesiac. This would be sort of convenient for me.... But honestly I think Glip isn't jester. His play isn't jester-y, it has an intent behind it. And I'm getting to think, an agenda. I'll read his posts correctly when I'll be caught up

13. ISO #1363

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    you forgot me you monster
    UH OH

maybe it's because you're not active enough cough cough

14. ISO #1364

UH OH

The fuck? Have you even read the thread recently?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

15. ISO #1365

If glip is jester, then Scv can't be amnesiac. This would be sort of convenient for me.... But honestly I think Glip isn't jester. His play isn't jester-y, it has an intent behind it. And I'm getting to think, an agenda. I'll read his posts correctly when I'll be caught up
    Did Glip claim jester or are you all just assuming he is?

16. ISO #1366

UH OH

bout as much posts as you boyo.

17. ISO #1367

with host meta potentially being a facotr here i can see that lol

but, i want to believe this....i want to belive it MM i want to!

18. ISO #1368

not sure how u get Damus calling arsonist "not skilled enough" a real defense....
    A defense doesn't need to be nice xD it's also a discredit, basically "if you want to not be discredited you're scum so shut up".

19. ISO #1369

Damus faked the experiment. he THOUGHT he was acting scummy, but he wasnt. He very quickly justified that he was only doing an expirement to try to get scumread. if that was the case wouldent he be happy when 1 person voted him? instead it was the opposite effect. he instantly revealed it was an experiment to get scumread, dont vote him ect ect. then started claiming the reason he claimed it was an experiment was to get further scumread.

After pushing and prodding and getting mixed stotries in there with him. Arsonist comes in, defending him pretty heavily (ive never seen Arsonist do that before except with Efekannn02). Arsonist went as far as to start calling Damus a Jester and push at other people (SCV and wheover else). Damus, then continues saying i discredited what he was trying to do, but never really laid out what he was trying to do. none of it makes sense and it sounds to me like it comes from a scum mentality.

I woulden't be so sure of it if it wasnt for Arsonists weird behavior. Between the other choices we have to lynch I want to stick with Damus because there was a LOT of action around him and could reveal some good info. but in the end, i think it will be hard to continue legit reads on people without having a constant comparison to how they reacted with Damus D1. I see him either being
    A) A scapregoat to mafia for the rest of the game to throw susp off other people
    B) Mafia, who now has a clear day or 2 of free manipulation to do what he wants due to being so heavily suspected.

its a pattern that people who get suspected early usually wont be up on the chopping block until much later due to people being "burned out" over discussing them.
    I disagree with the way you’re reading that situation, but I understand it more based on the part about him attempting to discriminate you. However, I think you might be overplaying the Arsonist interaction, as Arsonist himself has barely interacted with anyone in this game, including Damus. If anything, you should add me to that list because unless your only part is the jester comment (which id bring Mike back up) I’ve defended Damus quite a bit as well.

Pushing aside your argument, tell me why you don’t suspect Mm’s argument towards Damus has been practically copied from you, as well as discrediting others that haven’t been supporting that lynch.

I keep getting distracted writing this post, trying to play the mod at the same time and it keeps throwing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #1370

Big town Points here ++++++
    Ha, yeah, especially considering he was Pizza Hut in Werewolf Ball. He's practically played exactly the same so far.

The scum inside me wants to push forward on a turbolynch just to spite Auckmid. In reality though, the only two people on the chopping block are my scum buddy and the one guy who bothered to town-read me. Both of these are heavily beneficial for me to keep alive. I need Damus if I'm bussing Mike, and MM will be useful as a neutral; he has no reason to see me dead, helps me push a mislynch, and perhaps may sway other townies.

And seeing as no one wants the free consort-on-a-silver-platter Mike, looks like this game is going to no-lynch Day 1.

Curious note: I made one long post that said nothing but to discredit my train, and suddenly the train disappears faster than you can say "oogabooga". And then, just as suddenly, the train rematerializes onto MM without blinking an eye as everyone literally s in the name of pressure. We got an Executioner claim out of it, but man would that train be brazen for town if there wasn't some neutral evil scum on it.

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

The fuck? Have you even read the thread recently?
    Yes, but I'm not done yet :P I haven't seen anything from you after you saying you were busy irl and had a role that explains it, too.

24. ISO #1374

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I disagree with the way you’re reading that situation, but I understand it more based on the part about him attempting to discriminate you. However, I think you might be overplaying the Arsonist interaction, as Arsonist himself has barely interacted with anyone in this game, including Damus. If anything, you should add me to that list because unless your only part is the jester comment (which id bring Mike back up) I’ve defended Damus quite a bit as well.

Pushing aside your argument, tell me why you don’t suspect Mm’s argument towards Damus has been practically copied from you, as well as discrediting others that haven’t been supporting that lynch.

I keep getting distracted writing this post, trying to play the mod at the same time and it keeps throwing me off.
    You need to look at context. You defending Damus is much different than Arsonist defending Damus. even if u both used the exact same words.

25. ISO #1375

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Voted First
    Literally it's what you do in FM. your first post in fm usually contains a vote, regardless of alignment

26. ISO #1376

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post

I have doubts of MM being exe just because he never pushed SCV. even when SCV was getting voted i dont think he was onboard with that? ill look over it tonight honestly. but we have 2 people openly claiming neutral now. so invests should have targets to visit tongiht. i know who im visiting tonight depending on damus flip, and prots should be on aivion since i think aivion is openly claimed town gov lol

27. ISO #1377

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Did Glip claim jester or are you all just assuming he is?
    He never claimed it, and some people are assuming it. And I believe it's dumb.

Now, sir... can you hold me this for a second? Oh, and close your eyes. Ty

Spoiler : Spoiler... :

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

Yes, but I'm not done yet :P I haven't seen anything from you after you saying you were busy irl and had a role that explains it, too.
    Ah ok. Gotcha, Mr. Executioner.

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

I’m so lost now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

34. ISO #1384

@AIVION so where is your vote going to be?
    Well, now that MM claimed like he did, I think I'm gonna move it here:

-vote Damus_Graves

I DID say that his lynch would give the most info in my explanation post.. I still have mixed feelings about this but I feel like more clarity will be brought to light with this lynch.

We also have 30 minutes so let's get to it.

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

actually, just raelized aivion is coasting..... not changing vote and helping bring the day into a stalemate............. hmm think i missed something
    Uhh. what? Lol.

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

Well, now that MM claimed like he did, I think I'm gonna move it here:

-vote Damus_Graves

I DID say that his lynch would give the most info in my explanation post.. I still have mixed feelings about this but I feel like more clarity will be brought to light with this lynch.

We also have 30 minutes so let's get to it.
    oh shit i thougth we had 4 minutes haha. ok that makes it slightly better

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

oh shit i thougth we had 4 minutes haha. ok that makes it slightly better
    Lolz. :P

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Ha, yeah, especially considering he was Pizza Hut in Werewolf Ball. He's practically played exactly the same so far.

The scum inside me wants to push forward on a turbolynch just to spite Auckmid. In reality though, the only two people on the chopping block are my scum buddy and the one guy who bothered to town-read me. Both of these are heavily beneficial for me to keep alive. I need Damus if I'm bussing Mike, and MM will be useful as a neutral; he has no reason to see me dead, helps me push a mislynch, and perhaps may sway other townies.

And seeing as no one wants the free consort-on-a-silver-platter Mike, looks like this game is going to no-lynch Day 1.

Curious note: I made one long post that said nothing but to discredit my train, and suddenly the train disappears faster than you can say "oogabooga". And then, just as suddenly, the train rematerializes onto MM without blinking an eye as everyone literally s in the name of pressure. We got an Executioner claim out of it, but man would that train be brazen for town if there wasn't some neutral evil scum on it.
    ^^ it's really not standard to be MASS SHEEPED to L-3 in a single page in a game of this size lol.

Marshmallow Marshall (5 [L-3]):
    Unknown1234, naz, aamirus, AIVION, Numbertwo
    Damus_Graves (5 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall, Scvmurderer, Mike
    Mike (1 [L-7]):
    Glip
    Glip (1 [L-7]):
    Arsonist

I could see #2 being scum, on my train. He's playing a bit like in that game Disto hosted... Spirits? He was the Alpha Wolf in that, aka Godfather.

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

MM's claim is interesting and actually changes my opinion on lynching. As a general rule of thumb, I prefer lynching neutral benign over not lynching (there potential to screw over town is greater then their potential to help the town). Based off of MM's claim, I don't see anyway that he is town. There is a chance that he is jester, but I don't see it as super likely, and I don't see it as the end of the world if the jester does get lynched.

Since I am very confident that this won't actually cause a mislynch...

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I will cry no tears over a dead executioner. Especially since we don't actually know that you actually are executioner.

46. ISO #1396

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Executioner
    Live to see their target lynched during the day.
    -If your target is killed at night instead of lynched you will become a scumbag.
    -You must survive to the end.

If scvmurderer ever gets killed at night then we have to lynch MM, lol
    Which is why it'd be nice to lynch Scv ASAP I like playing as town.

47. ISO #1397

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Party at Mike's, I'm bringing the boxed wine @blinkskater
    Will see you there
    It will be a BYOC Party
    Bring your own coffin lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

48. ISO #1398

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    MM's claim is interesting and actually changes my opinion on lynching. As a general rule of thumb, I prefer lynching neutral benign over not lynching (there potential to screw over town is greater then their potential to help the town). Based off of MM's claim, I don't see anyway that he is town. There is a chance that he is jester, but I don't see it as super likely, and I don't see it as the end of the world if the jester does get lynched.

Since I am very confident that this won't actually cause a mislynch...

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I will cry no tears over a dead executioner. Especially since we don't actually know that you actually are executioner.
    The thing is, Scv also claimed neutral benign: he claimed amnesiac. If you lynch him, I shall be your eternal servant. I'm good with both Damus and Scv lynches; I would obviously prefer Scv, lol.

49. ISO #1399

I ain't jumping on board on the Damus train since there is too much potential for him to not actually be scum right now (I would prefer more time to interrogate him day 2). My words are probably falling on deaf ears. Also like how executioner is a valid claim to stop a lynch train and that I'm on board as soon as everyone else starts leaving.

50. ISO #1400

Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-4]):
    Unknown1234, naz, aamirus, Auckmid
    Damus_Graves (7 [L-1]):
    Light_Yagami, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall, Scvmurderer, Mike, AIVION, Numbertwo
    Mike (1 [L-7]):
    Glip
    Glip (1 [L-7]):
    Arsonist

Is That All Your Bad Guys In One Neat Spot On MM With Glip GF Claim On Mike..