SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 3721
  1. ISO #951

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Wow I actually thought it was in the setup, but you're right... it really isn't.

Do you think Gyrlander said that to frame SCVMurderer?
    besides you thinking gyr is amnesiac ofc.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #952

Wow I actually thought it was in the setup, but you're right... it really isn't.

Do you think Gyrlander said that to frame SCVMurderer?
    u supposedly know him best, do U THINK he would do something like that and as what alignment?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Gyrlander did not push into SCV with this knowledge.
    That suggests that either Gyrlander knew blink enough to know he would
    Keep that option off.

There are scum and town motivstions to the play here
    either gyrlander knew blink or what is the other option? ur thought is incomplete
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    u supposedly know him best, do U THINK he would do something like that and as what alignment?
    Good point, lol.

I can see him doing that as a Jester actually... As for doing it as scum, well...

I suppose it's possible. It's also possible he would do it as town.

So I guess I could assume heavily Jester, with the possibility of scum.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #956

Gyrlander did not push into SCV with this knowledge.
    That suggests that either Gyrlander knew blink enough to know he would
    Keep that option off.

There are scum and town motivstions to the play here
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You really didn't think that through Scvmurderer.

AMNESIAC'S NEW ROLE ISN'T REVEALED TO TOWN.

*facepalm*

Well, we know who to lynch if we don't agree on something, I guess.
    ^^ He didn't push him but he suggested he'd lynch him for it. Is there really a difference?

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

^^ He didn't push him but he suggested he'd lynch him for it. Is there really a difference?
    I was initially thinking that it suggested that gyrlander was scum attempting to subtlety push paranoia Lynch onto SCV

Wowowosowowoww get out of my head plz

9. ISO #959

Wowowosowowoww get out of my head plz
    LOL

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

But see.
    I then thought why would scum want a neautal to get lynched. They like neutrals right??
    They don't like Neutral Killers.

Could be a convenient guise, claiming amnesiac as a Neutral Killer, yea?

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

At this point only person I am comfortable lynching is SCV. Worse case is we hit a Nuet or Scum. At least it is not a Town. Also gives Mafia less hiding spots.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #965

I will say this town please don't be stupid and vist me tonight. I will bet MAfia will cal me on my Bluff and try and attack me tonight.
    All pro on Aivion tonight. I have a feeling we need him unless he is pulling a scum gambit.

We will know D2 if he is or not. If Aivion Can not confirm himself tomorrow as he said he can, Then we have a lynch target.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #966

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I will say this town please don't be stupid and vist me tonight. I will bet MAfia will cal me on my Bluff and try and attack me tonight.
    All pro on Aivion tonight. I have a feeling we need him unless he is pulling a scum gambit.

We will know D2 if he is or not. If Aivion Can not confirm himself tomorrow as he said he can, Then we have a lynch target.
    Agreed.

17. ISO #967

Ok my list of reads, i'll stop being like Glip and activate the SUPER SERIOUS MODE
    I apologize for bullshit i said before.

Distorted, he seems to give many opinions on other players and tries wake up other players and DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE! Sure he's super town!
    Unknown1234, he makes sorta "pro-analysys" in this game. Many opinions on other players and tried to divide players into 3 teams.
    AIVION, made a lot of interacions with the game, said that Glip is a good lynch and i agree - kittens aren't always innocent...
    Damus_Graves, claiming scum doesn't make you scum. I think he's calm and i agree that MM said many bullshit.
    Auckmid, made onlt 1 post, but it's a constructive post. I guess on day 2, he makes more constructive stuff.
    Light_Yagami, i don't agree that Damus is scum but still some nice scumhunting. I'd give him "You tried" award.

LunaMayGraves, did some opinions on the "Damus_Graves" topic, some constructive stuff but i guess he/she doesn't deserve the "Town" spot.
    Mike, he's hard to read and he used to be obessed with "damus scum!!1!1!!", not sure if he's town.
    Gyrlander, pointed out that SCVMurderer's claim is bullshit, i don't know from where he/she knows it. Might be executioner but for me it's a neutral-town.
    Aamirus, the only neutral player that didn't made any constructive posts. Most neutral player ever.
    Naz, hard to read and she said that she's gonna have a court... Dunno what is this court.

SCVMurderer, i just don't see a reason to believe his claim. If it's your 1st game, it doesn't means that we should believe you.
    Marshmallow Marshall, tell me exact reason why we should lynch Damus_Graves. Just because he claimed Jaintor? Provide a reason and i'll stop reading you as a scum.
    Glip, he tries to lynch Mike just because "He deserves to be fucked". Don't like his reason :\
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

18. ISO #968

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Idk when u voted me but i'm busy, sitting in a parking lot rn waiting for this fried chicken place to open (5 min) then i gotta drive home to change bc i spilled danish jizz on my pants and go to work
    Idc about ur votes on me if i get lynched today theres 11(?) Other town (1-2 dying tonight, so 9 or 10 really) other towns to hopefully make the right choices and win the game
    I have no investment in this game bc i'm not mafia or neutral
    -vote unvote

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Arsonist it has been said over and over and over - The Janitor claim has NOTHING to do with the scumread on Damus, by anyone. Not one person thought him claiming Janitor was scummy.
    Is Damus_Graves scummy - no.
    Still don't deserves the votes he got.

Also
    -vote Glip
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Ok my list of reads, i'll stop being like Glip and activate the SUPER SERIOUS MODE
    I apologize for bullshit i said before.

Distorted, he seems to give many opinions on other players and tries wake up other players and DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE! Sure he's super town!
    Unknown1234, he makes sorta "pro-analysys" in this game. Many opinions on other players and tried to divide players into 3 teams.
    AIVION, made a lot of interacions with the game, said that Glip is a good lynch and i agree - kittens aren't always innocent...
    Damus_Graves, claiming scum doesn't make you scum. I think he's calm and i agree that MM said many bullshit.
    Auckmid, made onlt 1 post, but it's a constructive post. I guess on day 2, he makes more constructive stuff.
    Light_Yagami, i don't agree that Damus is scum but still some nice scumhunting. I'd give him "You tried" award.

LunaMayGraves, did some opinions on the "Damus_Graves" topic, some constructive stuff but i guess he/she doesn't deserve the "Town" spot.
    Mike, he's hard to read and he used to be obessed with "damus scum!!1!1!!", not sure if he's town.
    Gyrlander, pointed out that SCVMurderer's claim is bullshit, i don't know from where he/she knows it. Might be executioner but for me it's a neutral-town.
    Aamirus, the only neutral player that didn't made any constructive posts. Most neutral player ever.
    Naz, hard to read and she said that she's gonna have a court... Dunno what is this court.

SCVMurderer, i just don't see a reason to believe his claim. If it's your 1st game, it doesn't means that we should believe you.
    Marshmallow Marshall, tell me exact reason why we should lynch Damus_Graves. Just because he claimed Jaintor? Provide a reason and i'll stop reading you as a scum.
    Glip, he tries to lynch Mike just because "He deserves to be fucked". Don't like his reason :\
    I’m confused how the same opinion of Damus makes distorted top green and MM nearly at the bottom of red.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Is Damus_Graves scummy - no.
    Still don't deserves the votes he got.

Also
    -vote Glip
    You had SCV as your vote. and you just out of the blue flip to Glip???? getting a posable Arsonist/SCV scum team here. I could be wrong but That actions.

Just a thought Not saying this is my scum reads.

Arsonist/SCV/Damus? scum team anyone??? Thoughts.

33. ISO #983

I’m confused how the same opinion of Damus makes distorted top green and MM nearly at the bottom of red.
    I have to admit aamirus I was thinking the same thing.

34. ISO #984

For pepole that didn't voted glip yet:
    I voted him, because he's a very interesning case, he tries to lynch mike while providing minimal ammount of reasoning and trying to dodge the questions. He claims that he's godfather, Damus_Graves is Jaintor and Mike is a consort and he wants to lynch him because "he deserves to be fucked". He may seem as an executioner at first, but i think he's to careless about his actions, with that meta he's trying to lynch himself and not his target - Mike. He's definetly either Mafia, either Neutral Evil, that's what Auckmid said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    In my last 2 games, Werewolf Ball especially, I put way too much effort in; it made me appear towny as fuck, but in the end I was wrong on all of my pushes and felt like shit in real life because I was distracted by the game at nearly all times, worried about reads, about flips, about what actions to take. I was literally playing while out to dinner with the family, during the holidays. I got too obsessed.

I'm taking a different approach this time so that the game doesn't consume my life so much, and I don't feel so bad when I turn out wrong. It's a personal mental issue I'm dealing with, but primarily, I'm just trying to have fun with the game.

As for why exactly I'm throwing off my meta, well, we'll see in how the rest of the game plays out. No need to throw all my cards on the table just yet.

Except for the part where I'm Godfather, Damus is Janitor, and Mike is consort who still needs to be lynched.

-vote Mike
    ^^^
    This is average Glip's post. Apart that he wants to lynch mike, he claims that Damus_Graves is his teammate too.
    But why he doesn't want to get Damus_Graves lynched? I don't have a theory but his reason why is like reason why he wants to lynch mike:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I would suggest everyone take their votes off Damus_Graves.

This game wouldn't be exciting if the janitor dies Day 1, especially with ending the day so early! We have plenty of time left in the day; no need to be so hasty.
    So i guess, we should be more afraid of Glip. He said a lot of scummy stuff.
    Also i still rember that i was like Glip before and i was on edge of being voted, happily it didn't happen.
    So, i want your opinions on this topic, feel free to discuss.

35. ISO #985

You had SCV as your vote. and you just out of the blue flip to Glip???? getting a posable Arsonist/SCV scum team here. I could be wrong but That actions.

Possible, Could Be Bussing To Glip In Hopes He Is Jester And Can Get A Random Towny Lynched Off That

36. ISO #986

I just found that Glip is scummier than SCVMurderer, he said a lot of bullshit like me :\

37. ISO #987

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because Why Else Would He Keep Pressure On Basically A Confirmed Town?
    WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!! STOP

How am I confirmed in anyone POV?????? Well other than mine of course lol.

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

But @Mike Glip Has Been On You Since Game Start Just About.. Dont You Find That Suspect In The Slightest
    No because he has not acted Seriously not once. I am inclined to think he is using me as bait to see who bites.

42. ISO #992

Im Not Going To Reopen Any Of Your Old Posts That Confirm You In My Mind Because Then You Might Not Have The Chance To Do What You Do Best..
    I understand being confirmed in your mind but you put it as I am Confirmed. I thank you for sticking up for me TY. But The fact you know so 100% sure I am town makes me think you have to much info.

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

Light to give you an example The people in my town core yes they are my town core Does it mean I trust them 100% they are town hell no. at best they are 75% but that 25% is what gets you every time.

Only reason I am Slightly town reading Damus is because he does not trust me. Scum Damus I want to believe would Buddy me knowing I am town. BTW Slight town read I said not Town read.

Putting Distorted in my core scares the crap out of me honestly. Because as scum he is big time townie player. But he is making some facts that would hurt scum that he don't have to make.

It is the Small things people say not the big that tend to give them away.

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

The Only Other Person On Mike Is SCVMurderer So Ill Be On Board With Either Of Them.
    I really think SCV is the way to go.

48. ISO #998

Listen Ive Already Found 4 Town Including Myself. Just Based On The Words You Guys Have Spoken And Interactions Between Other Players.. If I Was Evil Id Have No Problem Calling You All Out Over And Over.
    OK who is your main town and scum and Nuet Reads?

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000