SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Gonna need more than this.
    Naz at this point is a useless push. Because she is not here to counter. So best at this point to keep votes off her until after court. Don't want scum to push a lynch just yet. We need to be able to apply pressure. Can't apply if the person is not here. Also, I would say SCv is safety lynch if we lynch today.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Naz at this point is a useless push. Because she is not here to counter. So best at this point to keep votes off her until after court. Don't want scum to push a lynch just yet. We need to be able to apply pressure. Can't apply if the person is not here. Also, I would say SCv is safety lynch if we lynch today.
    @Mike

...hello?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #804

Also to actually respond to this Light was talking about actually lynching Naz, not applying pressure.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Hey just finished catching up. Yes what can I do for you lol
    Dude does my posts I make regarding you just go over your head? I ask this because this isn't the first game this has happened in.

I made a post a little bit a ways asking you a question, it was literally above the Unknown post you replied to. How you missed it is beyond me >.<

7. ISO #807

I agree with what Mike said though. I hate to give inactivity an excuse (even if there’s good reason for it) but lynching Naz doesn’t make a lot of sense today. At worst case we could lynch SCV and hit a neutral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Dude does my posts I make regarding you just go over your head? I ask this because this isn't the first game this has happened in.

I made a post a little bit a ways asking you a question, it was literally above the Unknown post you replied to. How you missed it is beyond me >.<
    Because you asked me a question I have already answered. Trying to not spam. And say the same thing over and over. if I missed something please reask I will answer ok.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #810

Because you asked me a question I have already answered. Trying to not spam. And say the same thing over and over. if I missed something please reask I will answer ok.
    Tbh you didn't really answer it, unless I ALSO missed said post?

If I did I apologize lol. I know you sort of answered the scum read of Damus on you, but I don't think you assessed everything else I asked, did you?

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    You are not a good human
    Hi. Care to comment on what’s been going on?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #814

You are not a good human
    That's because he's a squirrel.

Now speak thy mind, good sir!

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uuuuuuuhhhhhh lol
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Because:
    1. It's 3rd time when you vote for damus grave WHEN YOU ALREADY VOTED FOR HIM
    2. He meant "Claiming mafia", noone is confirmed mafia right now
    3. You're annoying
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

That vote just left me confused.

18. ISO #818

@AIVION

I think you have gotten into my head pretty well. You hit both sides of the table in town aspect and scum mindset. That’s an interesting inclusion. Surface is that it looks like fence sitting but it’s clearly making a definitive statement.

Tell me about the possible scum team of Glip / Mike

19. ISO #819

Tbh you didn't really answer it, unless I ALSO missed said post?

If I did I apologize lol. I know you sort of answered the scum read of Damus on you, but I don't think you assessed everything else I asked, did you?
    I will be happy to address them what where your main questions again.

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Umm Apparently Kill MM For Spam..lol
    Is MM trying to pull of my scum play lol?

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Distorted Can be town, Mafia,or Nuet. This guy plays Pro town. Any role. Hard to read. I’d Distorted is scum Damus is his scum buddy. No Doubt.

Damus_Graves Can be town, Mafia,or Nuet. More leaning to Town. If Damus is scum Distorted is his scum buddy. No Doubt.

Gyrlander. Town lean

Ganelon aka Auckmid Nul read at this time.

Glip well I think his votes on me is so he can vent and let lose some steam from last game. I am not reading that as scum. I am reading more of a nuet role from him. Like NB role.

naz Nul read but she was wanting to point out how her vote is on MM when I suggested MM scum siloed she was his scum buddie. Scum Lean

Marshmallow Marshall. Well MM town MM tends to be more of a laid back let me see what’s going on. Where the scum MM is the more aggressive chaotic type. And the latter is what MM has been this game. He is Definitely not Town I will lock that in now. MM feels like he has to much info so I am ruleing out Neut. I also feel he has scum sliped about him and Naz being scum buddies. I have a Strong scum read on MM.

Scvmurderer amnesiac I believe him on this. Will he take a town role the way I am reading him this game. I will bet he will be waiting for a scum flip to remember.

Arsonist null read at this time

Unknown1234 lock town for me. I am not going to give any reads on him. Less scum know the better.

Light_Yagami don’t know. He felt at few first posts not townie. MM normally can read Light very will. The fact MM is not getting townie vibs make me town lean on Light.

LunaMayGraves I have no clue at this time Nul read.

aamirus can’t put my finger on it but not getting townie vibs. Scum or nuet lean

AIVION no clue at this time. Nul read

Mike well lock town here duhh. TPR role.
    You really didn't think that through Scvmurderer.

AMNESIAC'S NEW ROLE ISN'T REVEALED TO TOWN.

*facepalm*

Well, we know who to lynch if we don't agree on something, I guess.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @AIVION

I think you have gotten into my head pretty well. You hit both sides of the table in town aspect and scum mindset. That’s an interesting inclusion. Surface is that it looks like fence sitting but it’s clearly making a definitive statement.

@AIVION I woudo love to here about this possible scum team also lol

24. ISO #824

@AIVION

Ah, nice! Looks like I nailed it them!

Are you asking me if I think it's possible if Glip/mike are scum buddies? Or if they are possibly scum to me and if so they'd be a team?

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Everyone is scum, i'm only one townie bye
    O.o You don't say?

Catch you on the flipside then.

30. ISO #830

Everyone is scum, i'm only one townie bye
    =court

31. ISO #831

Second half.
    I mostly need an outside opinion on mike
    I definitely think that Glip is more than likely either Mafia or the Neutral Evil (Maybe a killer) with his whole attitude so far.

As for Mike, I'm starting to have a harder time reading him as of late (Kind of having that Marshmallow Marshall syndrome with him, as I tend to have a hard time reading anyone who is usually consistent from game to game). When it comes to THIS game I haven't really read too much into him to make a definite read yet. Just a slight gut town lean for now, possibly neutral too. I'm planning on making an ISO on him at some point during Day 2, though, as I will be fully up front and in everyone's faces during that time (With my role claim as well).

Sorry if that wasn't what you were looking for

32. ISO #832

ROFLOL this following the We need you.

Makes me feel like you are saying you an Naz are scum team.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

You give me your scum vibe.

My scum team read at this time is

MM
    Naz (only because of MM)
    Glip

I think the Distorted V Dumas is TvT.
    So MM votes naz because he thinks she's scum and he's also scum and AHHHHH MY BRAIN IS MELTI- QWR8U98RU98W4UT9

33. ISO #833

=court
    =lynch

Time for dat epic Phoenix Wright remix sonnnn

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

@AIVION

This is Damus WIFOM. To discredit me. Make people suspect me. Starting to feel like turnabout Damus. Yes I was a NK there but he was town reading me D1 and he was Mafia.

Then again he can just be truly scum hunting and wants to make sure I am not scum hiding by playing very townie. (Becuse if I was scum that is exactly what I would do).

So I am on the fence about Damus. I do believe any invests out there Damus should be number 1 to check tonight. Any lookouts Docs or BG needs to be on Aivion and Unknown.

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also, Grylander Is Posting Significantly Less Then Her Towny Self. At Least As Town Grylander At Least Gives Excuses For Why Not Very Active..
    Assuming people's genders makes me mad >=(

Also I do agree, but at the same time Gyrlander has done this before even as town.

ON the other hand Gyrlander has admitted this is their primary scum meta....

THE CONFLICTIONS!!

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Wtf?
    Spoiler: I’m a judge 😉

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

Spoiler: I’m a judge ��
    I counter claim Judge.

Your move.

45. ISO #845

Hi Glip. Any updates on your thoughts so far?

46. ISO #846

I counter claim Judge.

Your move.
    Jokes on you I just outed you. Gg ez

47. ISO #847

Assuming people's genders makes me mad >=(

Also I do agree, but at the same time Gyrlander has done this before even as town.

ON the other hand Gyrlander has admitted this is their primary scum meta....

THE CONFLICTIONS!!
    Anyways At Least You See The Difference..

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

Hi Glip. Any updates on your thoughts so far?
    Wow I just noticed he isn't using his normal colors too.

What gives?!

50. ISO #850

Jokes on you I just outed you. Gg ez
    Shit, I fell for the most obvious trick in the book. GG ez vigi on me.

I counter counter claim Judge
    prove it.