User Tag List

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75
Results 3,701 to 3,721 of 3721
  1. ISO #3701

2. ISO #3702

3. ISO #3703

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    why mine? he said town lol he had no idea if i was town or not. this comment seems very passive aggressive and out of place.
    Sorry, this wasn't meant to be an angry message, it was more of a joking poke. I just realized how it came across.

He wanted to lynch Damus over SCV, which is why his Exe claim seemed so weird :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #3704

GG Blink Unknown well played. @Distorted Post 3574. lol
    @Mike GG. Btw, post #3206 is replacing something in my signature. As soon as I saw that post, I died and told blink about it :P
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #3705

So I'll bring up the MM PM again, since that even was heavily related to the overall flow of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid
    Having said that, the OoO created by SuperJack for this setup looks very messy and, unless he has said something else to you, I really don't think that was an intended mechanic of the MM in the setup (OoO is usually just there to determine how roles interact with roleblocking and redirection, again why the 15 step OoO by SuperJack is messy). As such, I would have thought that your original interpretation of how the MM would work would be correct, since the MM sniping people before they leave their house does not seem like an intended mechanic at all, especially since nothing about that is mentioned on the role card.
    Needless to say, I did not believe that the MM sniping people before they left their house was and intended mechanic. Having said that, even if it was, I strongly believe that the better call would be to just make an errata saying that even though MM appeared early in the OoO, he only kills people in their own homes if they did not target anyone else. At worst, this would have implied an increased chance of there being an MM and possibly differed from some people expectations. However, this would still definitely be the lesser evil compared to retroactively changing what happened, especially since it ended up revealing the MM.

Mistakes happen and I'm not trying to be that critical. However, I do think this would have been a much better solution then what ended up happening.

6. ISO #3706

Just a hint at sarcasm there lol.

I had Sheriff and Distorted as Lock Town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #3707

GG Blink Unknown well played. @Distorted Post 3574. lol
    omg lmaooo mike goat

Thank u for hosting blink, i'm sure the only person who didn't have fun was @Arsonist (lo siento pal ) it was a good game, (all games have afks and host slips ,dw)

gg unknown, glip, but not n2 cuz he was obvious lul
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #3708

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I fucked up the OoO, and had to replace quite a few people and ruined the game for Arsonist. So all in all really shitty.
    Nah, it was actually very enjoyable, I think. A bit sad for Arsonist, but it wasn't bad at all overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You put Distorted's win con in front of yours. You literally made all 3 of us hate you.
    I will always put his in front of yours, filthy mafioso!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #3709

Gotta respect @Damus_Graves for saying my name in his first post day 2. I almost thought he was detective, which would have ruined my plan.

10. ISO #3710

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Sorry, this wasn't meant to be an angry message, it was more of a joking poke. I just realized how it came across.

He wanted to lynch Damus over SCV, which is why his Exe claim seemed so weird :P
    Lol yea. My only defense was the truth, though: I thought it would be easy to pull a lynch on Scv simply by playing as town, because he has an history of being anti-town (or at least seeming to be) as whatever alignment. And I wasn't wrong haha
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #3711

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    omg lmaooo mike goat

Thank u for hosting blink, i'm sure the only person who didn't have fun was @Arsonist (lo siento pal ) it was a good game, (all games have afks and host slips ,dw)

gg unknown, glip, but not n2 cuz he was obvious lul
    Yea, that's mostly it.

Also hattip to @Glip for his early play, I don't know how he did later on, but his D1 was well played and fun.

12. ISO #3712

Night 1:
    1. Distorted - Alert.
    2. Numbertwo - Block Mike.
    3. Arsonist - Attack Damus' house.
    4. Unknown1234 - Frame Glip as NS Visiting nobody.
    5. Damus_Graves - Watch Unknown1234, Visited Glip.
    6. Aivion/Bahkieh - Check Aamirus, Target NS.
    7.Luna/Firebringer - No action.
    8. Glip - Kill Aamirus.
    9. Mike - Gaurd Distorted, Mike was RB'D

Night 2:
    1. Numbertwo - Block Arsonist.
    2. Arsonist - Attack Mike's house, RB'D.
    3. Unknown1234 - Frame #2 as NS.
    4. Damus_Graves - Modkilled
    5. Bahkieh - Check Firebringer, NS
    6. Firebringer - Heal Aivion, Killed N2.
    7. Glip - Kill Firebringer.
    8. Mike - Gaurd Unknown1234

Night 3:
    1.Numbertwo - No action.
    2. Unknown1234 - Frames himself as NS
    3. Bahkieh - Check Naz, NS.
    4. Glip - Kill Mike.
    5. Mike - Gaurd Distorted, Killed N3.

Night 4:
    1. Unknown1234 - Frames himself as NS.
    2. Bahkieh - Check Unknown1234, NS.
    3. Glip - Kill Auckmid.

Night 5.
    1. Unknown1234 - Kill Light_Yagami
    2. Bahkieh - Check Light_Yagami, NS.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

13. ISO #3713

wow dat continuous self frame so OP
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #3714

15. ISO #3715

16. ISO #3716

17. ISO #3717

18. ISO #3718

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Aivion voluntarily replaced out to help me come up with a soloution to not stop the game.
    ^ Yep. It's unfortunate but I believe the game as a whole was more important than playing.. so I made my decision.

It pained me to do so as well because I was actually having fun too. I had a plan and everything I wanted to follow... but in the end I would happily replace out if it means Blink get's to keep hosting his game <3 I'm happy he was able to pick it up after the mishap, but R.I.P Arsonist.

Overall GG.

Oh and Thanks to @Bahkieh for replacing me as fast as you did. I truly appreciated it

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

19. ISO #3719

@AIVION lo siento

20. ISO #3720

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @AIVION lo siento
    <3

It's ok

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

21. ISO #3721