1. ISO #501

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Town Reads Are As Follows..

Mike , Aivion, Distorted, MM..

Not Much Content From Aamirus, Arsonist, Luna, Unkown, Grylander, Naz,

Murder Claimed Neutral Benign.

My Mafia Reads At This Junction Are Damus_Graves & Glip
    Maybe on Damus and Glip but I am not convinced they are mafia as of yet.

Damus is smart and a clever scum player to bring that much heat and risk on him day 1 with posible invest teams makes me think. He is town but wants to be confirmed by day 2. At the same time not saying hey check me. I have more but at this time will keep it to myself as don’t to give info to scum. I have a feeling Damus knows where I am going with this.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

holy fuck im at post #414 can we lynch distorted jfc so annoying omg lol
    someone ping me if he says something important
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    @naz

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I'm gay
    Ok actual quote:
    its comments like this that make me want to just keep the vote there lol

What usually happens when someone is scumread? .....follow up pressure/questions/attention.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Pepole: don't forget to ping me if i got scumread, i'll just claim mafia jaintor and stop posting ever again LIKE A TRUE SCUM DOES!!!
    I feel like you're trying to say something, but I can't read it because it's not big or red enough. Try harder.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Lol the gov can be cit, I think everyone should spam “bad save host sucks!” in the true spirit of the mod
    Looking in the sky

Running for cover

👀 is host smite coming???

Lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #517

If Memory Serves Me Right Arsonist Did Counter Claim Damus_Graves As Being Janitor, But What If Glip Was Being 100% Honest In Him Being GF Graves Being Janitor And.. SCVMurderer Being Last Scum Buddy..Hmmm Ill Need To Think On This A Bit More
    Everyone underestimates you but you have some good reads. You where the only one who knew I was Bomber in Aivions game.

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Maybe on Damus and Glip but I am not convinced they are mafia as of yet.

Damus is smart and a clever scum player to bring that much heat and risk on him day 1 with posible invest teams makes me think. He is town but wants to be confirmed by day 2. At the same time not saying hey check me. I have more but at this time will keep it to myself as don’t to give info to scum. I have a feeling Damus knows where I am going with this.
    I am changing my stance on you because you thought the same thing that I did about Damus. I really don't see him as scum, and think that his actions are more toward trying to be confirmed in order to have more leadership towards the rest of the game. Smart play either way, but I think he is town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #519

The stances on the Damus train are really lacking in new perspective. Just by looking at the train once, I could tell you I have no clue where aamirus and Gyrlander went to land on their train. MM was simply the second person attacking Damus, but to a lesser degree than Distorted had been doing.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I assume "the mod" is the fancy-pants terminology we've decided to come up with to refer to the actual game of SC2 Mafia on the SC2 Arcade that this website supports?

Like I said, if you had read the thread, I haven't played it in years. All I remember is gamethrowing and D1 claims and "red is always mafia", and colored names/rainbow names/duplicate names galore. And then everyone getting all confused when you used -ziggy or whatever it was to start walking around, and...

Let's just say it wasn't exactly an environment conducive to the most high-brow gameplay ever.

I used to be one of the top point holders in the game... back in 2012.

Very rough. Does the game still keep track of that info? Maybe I log in for once just to go see.

Oh look, someone has the balls to look at me instead of letting Damus get tunneled to death. You make a good point about people ignoring me; it really grinds my gears when I'm trying to get Mike lynched and everyone just writes me off.

The way I see it, Town has two plays today: Lynch me, see that I'm the godfather, and then get Mike tomorrow. Or, just lynch Mike straight up today. As long as Mike ends up in the graveyard, I'm cool with either option.

It's only trolling if I'm NOT the godfather trying to get Mike lynched. This clearly isn't the case, ipso facto, no trolling.

Rest assured, as long as I am allowed to live, I will not let anyone ignore me. As the Godfather, I'm the true boss man around these parts. Those who ignore me may find themselves sleeping with the fishes!
    Why does the Godfather want to get Mike lynched then, if he truly is the Godfather?

21. ISO #521

If Memory Serves Me Right Arsonist Did Counter Claim Damus_Graves As Being Janitor, But What If Glip Was Being 100% Honest In Him Being GF Graves Being Janitor And.. SCVMurderer Being Last Scum Buddy..Hmmm Ill Need To Think On This A Bit More
    If Damus wasn't a leading lynch, I'd agree with you. But if you're set on believing this, why not put your vote onto Glip?

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Because Mike Soft Claimed A Very Important Town Role. That I Wont Revel Again..
    So then why isn't anyone giving Glip the time of day?

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

The Reasons And Thoughts Are If A BG Protects The Neutral He Might Be More Inclined To Join The Town..
    ...or to betray town while being protected and wasting a protection. Bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Why does the Godfather want to get Mike lynched then, if he truly is the Godfather?
    Because The Godfather thinks Mike is a cuck, and has out of game grudges that he continues to hold against him. The Godfather is tired of the bullshit he's gotten away with in previous games, and he doesn't deserve to win again. The Godfather prefers him dead.

The Godfather also believes it is weird that we are referring to him in the third person.

@Unkown1234 I Think Its Because, Everyone's Afraid He Is Jester..
    Jester is too easy and Executioner easier still; I'm much more straightforward than everyone seems to think.

Even if I was a Jester, I mean, come on bros, I still have a vote. I wouldn't be entirely irrelevant. It's still bad form to leave me by the sidelines.

32. ISO #532

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I forgot to vote my outed scum
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    I think that you also forgot to say why I was "outed scum".

Pro tip: whatever you'll see, it's wrong
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

We should be super anti-sportsmanship and play this like the mod. D2 have the gov reveal, and then everyone has to post their role and last will at a specific time, so scums don’t have time to read the LWs and change theirs, then the gov just identifies the liars and lynches!

Ok, just kidding, but it would probably be the easiest way to win as town lol.

For real tho, somebody say something interesting!
    What about we scumhunt first, lol? Blink handpicked the roles, therefore I expect having bullshit, but not a setup that is solvable by a mass claim, at least not on D2. I agree that a mass claim will be something to do when the game will be more advanced, though.

Also, this feels like you want to make sure you won't interact with anyone... if I'm wrong, then interact with people and scum hunt

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    MM seriously is voting me for being mafia.
    Uuuuuuuhhhhhh lol
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

If Damus wasn't a leading lynch, I'd agree with you. But if you're set on believing this, why not put your vote onto Glip?
    If you are what I think you are a visit to Dumas would be best.

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I answered this earlier; my avatar is a happy cat—caught mid-yawn, to be specific. I myself am not such a happy cat at the moment, due to Mike’s current “alive” state.
    For the sole reason that he's your scummate...? Lol. Are you exe?

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

that would be the highest form of compliment.

Crocodile Dundee > everyone
    I was so much waiting for that post from you XD

43. ISO #543

The stances on the Damus train are really lacking in new perspective. Just by looking at the train once, I could tell you I have no clue where aamirus and Gyrlander went to land on their train. MM was simply the second person attacking Damus, but to a lesser degree than Distorted had been doing.
    If the reasoning for voting Damus or Glip is exactly the same right now in your head, why resist the pressure on Damus (who is only at L-4) and insist on voting Glip?

“Because everyone is ignoring Glip and going after Damus!” seems more like a defence of Damus than an actual argument against Glip.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What about we scumhunt first, lol? Blink handpicked the roles, therefore I expect having bullshit, but not a setup that is solvable by a mass claim, at least not on D2. I agree that a mass claim will be something to do when the game will be more advanced, though.

Also, this feels like you want to make sure you won't interact with anyone... if I'm wrong, then interact with people and scum hunt
    I mean, I clearly said just kidding let’s not actually do that

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

OK, i will go through the thread and attempt to "provide evidence" for all these "no u" statements.
    Yep, it's a pile of no u's lol

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

I agree.
    -vote Aamirus

I think we need some pressure here.

48. ISO #548

Yeah Well Intentionally Doing So If You Are Town Hurts Town..
    Thus Is Scummy Behavior
    e x a c t l y

This will be my last post addressing this exact matter for now, since it's just going in circles

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

@aamirus What Are Your Reads?
    Eh, don’t really feel much yet.

You feel like a neutral evil as usual but I’m not sure if that’s gameplay based or just the way you talk.

Damus has seemed the most scummy so far but that’s potentially chalked up to him being the only person who’s been seriously pushed and by distorted no less. Still, the guy who gets flustered D1 is usually scum.

Glip, Arsonist, and unknown I got weak scummy vibes from just for the attempts to deflect pressure from Damus.

LunaMayGraves: CLEARLY THE GODFATHER.