SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 114
Register

User Tag List

Page 114 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 3554
  1. #2261

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    @Auckmid
    Arsonist is my preferred Lynch. The doctor claim is weak and his choice of target is not in line with the thought process of doctor. The thought to target me is consistent with investigative and framer roles.
    There is no scum
    Hunting going on within arsonist posts. I see buddying and distraction instead.

  2. #2262

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort
    Mafia Deception Framer/Tailor/ one more role i forgot.

    Town Government Cit AuckMid
    Town Investigative Sheriff Aivion or Lookout Damus
    Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Protective Doc Arsonist
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit aamirus or Lookout Damus
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit Naz

    Neutral Benign EXE target Scv MM
    Neutral Evil Still unknown at this time Witch Maybe?
    Neutral Any Amesiac? Scv Meaning no NK????? Suspect.


    This is Just the Claims as of now.
    No claims Distorted, Numbertwo, Firebringer,

    Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

    Dead
    MM
    aamirus

    Now this means Damus or Aivion is lieing OR one of the Cit claims are lieing. Now If Arson is telling the truth and Damus was attacked last night. Then Scv has to be NK or NE for that means there is an NK out there. I have also no one role claim counters Arsons Doc claim. But we either have 1 to many invests or one to many cits. That is another fact.
    Now that Naz claimed cit I want you to check our firebringer.
    I had doc narrowed down to them

  3. #2263

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    I would be very surprised if both the town gov and any towns were all citizens. I think that would defeat the whole purpose of this setup in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  4. #2264

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    With Scv flip will give us a Damus or Arsonist Lych tomorrow. It will show who is lieing. with out risking a Doc claim.
    I don’t understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  5. #2265

  6. #2266

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    AIVION

    As I said, I want to start moving a bit towards people that have received little pressure despite absolutely doing things to deserve some.

    The case currently here on AIVION ultimately comes down to his TPR claim at the start of day 2 which later transitioned into a sheriff claim. There was effectively no reason behind the claim, which made it appear highly questionable (Quick recap: AIVION says he made the claim on day 2 because he said he would on day 1, but never answered why he said he would claim day 2 regardless). As such, it forces us to consider that either AIVION isn't that competent and is fine claiming for no real reason, or that AIVION is lying and just trying to get himself in a trusted position in the town.

    I think that both explanations are plausible, so this at least partially has to come down to whether we believe AIVION. Here are 7 out of the first 8 posts made by AIVION at day start...

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ..... I feel really fucking stupid and I hate myself right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Okay.. whatever sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I wish I rolled citizen.. I'm a stupid TPR.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I said I'd claim Day 2 and I might as well, but the impact of it has no bearing as I made an incredibly dumb night action.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It would of if I actually had a decent N1, but I had a terrible one.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Should I honestly even reveal my role then?
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ...Alright. I'm a bit upset but I guess I can always try again N2.

    ...If i'm not shot...

    God I'm so fucking stupid..
    These posts are the core of this accusation. There is a realistic possibility that AIVION could have been a sheriff that made a pretty questionable decision by revealing when there was very little reason to do so. However... do these posts actually convince anyone? No one could have really guessed that aamirus was going to be the kill target (current information suggests that I was actually the kill target) and on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most someone could fuck up, I'll give a sheriff targeting someone on the night they die a 2. And yet, this is how AIVION chooses to act at day start. So once again we have to consider that AIVION is sheriff and just making questionable decisions, or that he is lying. I simply find this posts to be utterly insincere and not like how someone would actually act when they made a "mistake" this minor. It's almost like he wrote them for a different purpose...

    Now it is time to put on our tin foil hats. If we are making the assumption that Unknown is town (we don't know for certain, but I am inclined to this belief) and AIVION is mafia, it is most likely that AIVION is Consigliere and using the feedback from his night action to help keep up the Sheriff claim that he wants to establish early (more plausible and so on). If the mafia night kill was on me and AIVION did indeed target aamirus, while AIVION would be surprised when aamirus was the one killed, since he would have gotten citizen from his feedback there is a high chance that he made the guess that his feedback was still accurate and decided to try and heavily sell the "I'm sheriff who was SO stupid not guessing that aamirus was the mafia kill target (even though I know he wasn't)" story. Even if AIVION did think it was likely that aamirus was bused, he likely still would have wanted to go through with it to get his planned claim to be established, making his opening posts still make sense from this context where he is trying to convince people that he didn't know aamirus was bused.

    This last part might be a little bit of a stretch. The main issue that I have comes back to that I find the series of posts AIVION had at the start of the day not in line with what I would consider as normal town behavior. Additionally, since Damus and AIVION are both claiming town investigative, creating overflow. If we believe both of them, we also have to believe that there is only one remaining random town spot (making all these citizen claims less believable), unless...
    @blinkskater : If the auditor targets a town on the night they die, will they appear as a citizen in the graveyard?

    Something to keep an eye on, since we don't know what neutral evil we have and we could have 2. Either way, the confirmed town investigative spot is contested, so AIVION's role is not confirmed.

  7. #2267

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort
    Mafia Deception Framer/Tailor/ one more role i forgot.

    Town Government Cit AuckMid
    Town Investigative Sheriff Aivion or Lookout Damus
    Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Protective Doc Arsonist
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit aamirus or Lookout Damus
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit Naz

    Neutral Benign EXE target Scv MM
    Neutral Evil Still unknown at this time Witch Maybe?
    Neutral Any Amesiac? Scv Meaning no NK????? Suspect.


    This is Just the Claims as of now.
    No claims Distorted, Numbertwo, Firebringer,

    Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

    Dead
    MM
    aamirus

    Now this means Damus or Aivion is lieing OR one of the Cit claims are lieing. Now If Arson is telling the truth and Damus was attacked last night. Then Scv has to be NK or NE for that means there is an NK out there. I have also no one role claim counters Arsons Doc claim. But we either have 1 to many invests or one to many cits. That is another fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    rip =( cant argue with facts.......



    what if I claim lookout? =P

    Ok @Distorted , what's your real claim is gonna be through?

  8. #2268

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don’t understand.
    Ok it is simple.
    1. Damus claimed he was not attacked last night.
    2 Arson claimed he Healed Damus last night.
    3. Scv Claims to be Amnesiac
    4. MM dead means NB is out NR and NE left.
    5 . For Damus to have been healed means he was attacked means there has to be a NK means only NK and NE exist no Amnisac is posable.
    6. If Scv Flips Amnesiac then Arson Lied. as there can only be NE left no NK.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  9. #2269

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    AIVION

    As I said, I want to start moving a bit towards people that have received little pressure despite absolutely doing things to deserve some.

    The case currently here on AIVION ultimately comes down to his TPR claim at the start of day 2 which later transitioned into a sheriff claim. There was effectively no reason behind the claim, which made it appear highly questionable (Quick recap: AIVION says he made the claim on day 2 because he said he would on day 1, but never answered why he said he would claim day 2 regardless). As such, it forces us to consider that either AIVION isn't that competent and is fine claiming for no real reason, or that AIVION is lying and just trying to get himself in a trusted position in the town.

    I think that both explanations are plausible, so this at least partially has to come down to whether we believe AIVION. Here are 7 out of the first 8 posts made by AIVION at day start...















    These posts are the core of this accusation. There is a realistic possibility that AIVION could have been a sheriff that made a pretty questionable decision by revealing when there was very little reason to do so. However... do these posts actually convince anyone? No one could have really guessed that aamirus was going to be the kill target (current information suggests that I was actually the kill target) and on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most someone could fuck up, I'll give a sheriff targeting someone on the night they die a 2. And yet, this is how AIVION chooses to act at day start. So once again we have to consider that AIVION is sheriff and just making questionable decisions, or that he is lying. I simply find this posts to be utterly insincere and not like how someone would actually act when they made a "mistake" this minor. It's almost like he wrote them for a different purpose...

    Now it is time to put on our tin foil hats. If we are making the assumption that Unknown is town (we don't know for certain, but I am inclined to this belief) and AIVION is mafia, it is most likely that AIVION is Consigliere and using the feedback from his night action to help keep up the Sheriff claim that he wants to establish early (more plausible and so on). If the mafia night kill was on me and AIVION did indeed target aamirus, while AIVION would be surprised when aamirus was the one killed, since he would have gotten citizen from his feedback there is a high chance that he made the guess that his feedback was still accurate and decided to try and heavily sell the "I'm sheriff who was SO stupid not guessing that aamirus was the mafia kill target (even though I know he wasn't)" story. Even if AIVION did think it was likely that aamirus was bused, he likely still would have wanted to go through with it to get his planned claim to be established, making his opening posts still make sense from this context where he is trying to convince people that he didn't know aamirus was bused.

    This last part might be a little bit of a stretch. The main issue that I have comes back to that I find the series of posts AIVION had at the start of the day not in line with what I would consider as normal town behavior. Additionally, since Damus and AIVION are both claiming town investigative, creating overflow. If we believe both of them, we also have to believe that there is only one remaining random town spot (making all these citizen claims less believable), unless...
    @blinkskater : If the auditor targets a town on the night they die, will they appear as a citizen in the graveyard?

    Something to keep an eye on, since we don't know what neutral evil we have and we could have 2. Either way, the confirmed town investigative spot is contested, so AIVION's role is not confirmed.
    And Damus_Graves is agent gg ez

  10. #2270

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Except that neutral evil can be neutral killing, which means that would not exist.

    Did Arsonist actually say the words “Damus was attacked” ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  11. #2271

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I hardclaim doc and i healed Damus_Graves

    Here's my reasoning to heal him.
    More than once. But here is the last one.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  12. #2272

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    More than once. But here is the last one.
    @Arsonist are you saying you Healed Damus or you saying you targeted Damus to heal?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  13. #2273

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    AIVION

    As I said, I want to start moving a bit towards people that have received little pressure despite absolutely doing things to deserve some.

    The case currently here on AIVION ultimately comes down to his TPR claim at the start of day 2 which later transitioned into a sheriff claim. There was effectively no reason behind the claim, which made it appear highly questionable (Quick recap: AIVION says he made the claim on day 2 because he said he would on day 1, but never answered why he said he would claim day 2 regardless). As such, it forces us to consider that either AIVION isn't that competent and is fine claiming for no real reason, or that AIVION is lying and just trying to get himself in a trusted position in the town.

    I think that both explanations are plausible, so this at least partially has to come down to whether we believe AIVION. Here are 7 out of the first 8 posts made by AIVION at day start...















    These posts are the core of this accusation. There is a realistic possibility that AIVION could have been a sheriff that made a pretty questionable decision by revealing when there was very little reason to do so. However... do these posts actually convince anyone? No one could have really guessed that aamirus was going to be the kill target (current information suggests that I was actually the kill target) and on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most someone could fuck up, I'll give a sheriff targeting someone on the night they die a 2. And yet, this is how AIVION chooses to act at day start. So once again we have to consider that AIVION is sheriff and just making questionable decisions, or that he is lying. I simply find this posts to be utterly insincere and not like how someone would actually act when they made a "mistake" this minor. It's almost like he wrote them for a different purpose...

    Now it is time to put on our tin foil hats. If we are making the assumption that Unknown is town (we don't know for certain, but I am inclined to this belief) and AIVION is mafia, it is most likely that AIVION is Consigliere and using the feedback from his night action to help keep up the Sheriff claim that he wants to establish early (more plausible and so on). If the mafia night kill was on me and AIVION did indeed target aamirus, while AIVION would be surprised when aamirus was the one killed, since he would have gotten citizen from his feedback there is a high chance that he made the guess that his feedback was still accurate and decided to try and heavily sell the "I'm sheriff who was SO stupid not guessing that aamirus was the mafia kill target (even though I know he wasn't)" story. Even if AIVION did think it was likely that aamirus was bused, he likely still would have wanted to go through with it to get his planned claim to be established, making his opening posts still make sense from this context where he is trying to convince people that he didn't know aamirus was bused.

    This last part might be a little bit of a stretch. The main issue that I have comes back to that I find the series of posts AIVION had at the start of the day not in line with what I would consider as normal town behavior. Additionally, since Damus and AIVION are both claiming town investigative, creating overflow. If we believe both of them, we also have to believe that there is only one remaining random town spot (making all these citizen claims less believable), unless...
    @blinkskater : If the auditor targets a town on the night they die, will they appear as a citizen in the graveyard?

    Something to keep an eye on, since we don't know what neutral evil we have and we could have 2. Either way, the confirmed town investigative spot is contested, so AIVION's role is not confirmed.
    The one thing that would make me question your argument is that since AIVION said they would claim day 1, it makes no sense for them not to follow through on their claim, as they already drew attention to themselves. To add to that note, while I don’t think your theory is that stretched, AIVION did say they had planned to target someone else but switched last minute, which is how I saw that reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  14. #2274

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    I was also going to write some stuff about naz as well, but it looks like I'm not going to have time quite yet, so I'll have to settle with this...

    @naz : When given the chance, you chose to just put your focus on inactive players instead of scumhunting. What scumhunting you have done so far this game I have found to be vapid and uninsightful, which is to say that it seems more like that of someone who is trying to keep up the appearance of contributing rather then actually contributing. Change my mind.

  15. #2275

  16. #2276

  17. #2277

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I targeted to heal.
    sorry then I misread that. I took it as you said you healed him.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  18. #2278

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The one thing that would make me question your argument is that since AIVION said they would claim day 1, it makes no sense for them not to follow through on their claim, as they already drew attention to themselves. To add to that note, while I don’t think your theory is that stretched, AIVION did say they had planned to target someone else but switched last minute, which is how I saw that reaction.
    AIVION following through with claiming on day 2 does make sense if you make the assumption that his reason for saying he would claim in the first place is valid.

    Something like planning on targeting someone else and then switching your target does not feel good and does add to the negative reaction. However, don't you still think that this is overdoing it? Keep in mind that Damus is also making the claim that he almost targeted me last night, which would have been a much stronger target then what he ended up doing. It's absolutely possible that he is an agent and intentionally flubbed his night action because he had no intent of watching the mafia kill target, but I still find his reaction to be much more what I would expect from someone who flubbed their night action a bit, not what we ended up getting from AIVION.

  19. #2279

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I was also going to write some stuff about naz as well, but it looks like I'm not going to have time quite yet, so I'll have to settle with this...

    @naz : When given the chance, you chose to just put your focus on inactive players instead of scumhunting. What scumhunting you have done so far this game I have found to be vapid and uninsightful, which is to say that it seems more like that of someone who is trying to keep up the appearance of contributing rather then actually contributing. Change my mind.
    Ganelon didn't post anything, let's vote him!
    -vote Ganelon


  20. #2280

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    AIVION following through with claiming on day 2 does make sense if you make the assumption that his reason for saying he would claim in the first place is valid.
    I meant to add onto this though that so far, AIVION really hasn't given a reason for why he made the statement that he would claim on day 2.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •