I have decided to create my own religion in which I am the main deity, ha-ha. You may choose to convert and proclaim me as your ungodly ruler, don’t worry about the details, those aren’t important. Certain sacrifices and libels may serve as requirements but for now let’s not mind them. Rejoice, rejoice, and rejoice!
Know this, I shall release you from the bounds of humanity and reign in eternal bliss. My realm is evil and vile and those who join shall suffer, forever. For I am also mad, a mad-man who wishes nothing but death for himself and his followers as well. We’re going to be living there forever in my land of giant twisted thorns and bottomless cathedrals, eating from the bones of those whom defied us and end up swimming in floating pools of infested blood clots. Our flying beasts of terror shall roam the skies with their bloating wings of parasitic embraces, while we may suck out of their protrusions to quench our thirst with their lurid milk.

Those who join me shall rule in their new suits of immortal meat and bones and never feel pain ever again.
Just say I will join you, master and our contract will me signed.