Insomnia: 1

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes, Mafia was completely destroyed.

Previous Offenses

Insomnia: None

Player Offenses

Insomnia: Intentional Gamethrowing

Summary

Roles / Names: Insomnia roles Godfather, chooses "Booty grab" as his name.

Day 1: -

Night 1: Insomnia says "no target".

Day 2: -

Night 2: Insomnia says "the no target command isn't working, don't vote on a kill again asshat. We want to get jailed and rbd lynched. Spy is probably reading this. Someone votes to kill 1, but he's RBed.

Day 3: Insomnia says "okay maf threw by making me kill n1, 4 and 3 are maf as am i gg". There is no lynch.

Night 3: Insomnia is jailed. He writes a LW "8 and 4 are maf. Kill voters deserve to lose. Let Godfather play how they want. No target command doe...". He is executed and flips Godfather. (8 is him, he changed 3 accidentally most probably).

Mafia is dead by D5, Town wins in D7.

Recommended Action

Insomnia: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Apparently Insomnia didn't like that his team mates voted to kill someone. He wanted to not kill anyone and so the players would think the Godfather would have been RBed. This is a very... "random" strat to use at the start of the game, and his reaction was very excessive. Considering how pathetic the reason for his gamethrow was I don't think this qualifies as Reactionary Gamethrowing.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7