This has been a super fun time guys!!! Real blast the last 24 hours, I'm sure everyone can agree.

Anyway, let's move forward together, and work through this together.

It's evident that the FM section is in need of some sweet sweet love, as it's been left without proper oversight since the departure a section head.

So, my question to you is:
What is YOUR FM utopia as a host?

I'll go first. Over my years as FM player, host, FM mod, and admin of the section, there were many things that I found just didn't work at all. Mainly, the queue.
When I first joined the site, there was no queue. It was chaotic, but it had an ease to it. At times it was highly disorganized, and eventually hosts spoke up about fair hosting practices.
The queue was then created to give everyone a fair chance at hosting. However, this also had repercussions. Long wait times for hosts, and long lines of games no one wanted to play. Sure, it was civil, but FM became monotonous on the site.

After experiencing both of these systems (and some rogue systems that we won't talk about shh), I came to envision MY perfect system as an FM host:
Capitalism. Sweet, ruthless capitalism.

My idea was that anyone with experience hosting would be allowed to post signups for ANY approved game (even if it's not your setup). If your sign ups fill because members wanted to play the game, or because you're a kick ass host... the signups would fill up, and the host can start their game.
Members wanting new setups approved would create a setup as usual, and one of the (hopefully several) FM mods/FM community liaisons would look them over and review them. Once everything looked good, there would be another approved setup on the books! If the game runs and proves to be incredibly imbalanced, it would be unapproved after the game.

So, whenever I've hinted at this idea, I have heard things like "omg crypt, what is someone spends a lot of time on a setup and no one plays it?". And my answer to that question is, "have you ever known me to have feelies?" This is where I compare it to capitalism; if members don't want to buy your product, then your setup will not move forward.

Obviously, there would need to be FM mod oversight in this process. Rules, such as:
1- only signing for X number of games at time.
2- signups can only be up for X number of days before being archived and needed to be posted again.
3- probably lots of other shit i'm over looking.

Anyway, that's MY Utopia. What's yours?