Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Capitalism is a good idea for large playerbases, and if we get to that, it's great. The playerbase we have is not large, though, so the result of this would be literally the site's death, because some people would say "No I dont want to play that one, I prefer the other!", and none of the two games would fill (assuming it's just two, with the proposed system it could be more). If the playerbase just grows, the system will naturally change to capitalism. It's good, but if you force it, it's bad.

I think that there should be a bank of approved setups, all together in a setup workshop subsection. Those would be easily hostable, and it could get old games that were fun yet forgotten out of the workshop's grave. It would also give inspiration to people, and improve the setups' quality, and the plays themselves (since some old classic setups are pretty good for "educational" purposes).
I believe making some a/some thread(s) with a bunch of S-FMs classified as "noob-friendly" or other things would be interesting.