Dead Chat
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Chat

Re: Dead Chat

Funny that Gerik/BK wants to talk about why I was killed but already discarded nearly all of the possible reasons. There isn't really many other reasons left that I could've been killed for lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

love how in both my hidden games, scum claimed their name d1 and it was mentioned in rp. i always expect scum to make up names, so it's quite entertaining to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

Lol I just fake claimed as town to see what would happen and also to plant a seed to "confirm" a sheriff claim later. Pusser was a well known sheriff of something but his first name isn't Milford lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

Well, Town has lost.

I'm not mad though, I suspected all 4 scums. Taco Bell for his RP being total shit and constantly contradictions. I knew he was probably faking he was stupid as he normally does as Mike.

Jack in the Box: lurker, basically afk. Had him as probably one of the scums

DQ, another one due to his change of productivity and participation. Very suspicious.

Dominos - Said that his early posts gave me good vibe, but considered him to be a bit "distant" and didn't like that.

I'm just happy I didn't have one of the scums as one of the probably Town.

Except Vasquez, I didn't expect for a scum to know win condition.

So, are hidden games just too difficult for Town as we don't know how to use our things, RP is extremely disruptive and in the end isn't useful or do we just suck complete dick?

I wonder. I should have done better though, a major fast check I did during N2 gave me an acceptable "direction". However, I was too busy getting emotive defending BK.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No kidding, BK was quite scummy. Specially him not defending himself day end. If I didn't think he was blue I would probably have lynched him.
    Ya BK was bad. Its that type of shit that really lets an active scum team run shit. I dont agree with having a 4 scum block in a hidden game, but we also just shit the bed ourselves so hard to blame anyone but us