User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dead Chat

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Dead Chat

Funny that Gerik/BK wants to talk about why I was killed but already discarded nearly all of the possible reasons. There isn't really many other reasons left that I could've been killed for lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

5. ISO #5

love how in both my hidden games, scum claimed their name d1 and it was mentioned in rp. i always expect scum to make up names, so it's quite entertaining to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

6. ISO #6

Lol I just fake claimed as town to see what would happen and also to plant a seed to "confirm" a sheriff claim later. Pusser was a well known sheriff of something but his first name isn't Milford lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Well, Town has lost.

I'm not mad though, I suspected all 4 scums. Taco Bell for his RP being total shit and constantly contradictions. I knew he was probably faking he was stupid as he normally does as Mike.

Jack in the Box: lurker, basically afk. Had him as probably one of the scums

DQ, another one due to his change of productivity and participation. Very suspicious.

Dominos - Said that his early posts gave me good vibe, but considered him to be a bit "distant" and didn't like that.

I'm just happy I didn't have one of the scums as one of the probably Town.

Except Vasquez, I didn't expect for a scum to know win condition.

So, are hidden games just too difficult for Town as we don't know how to use our things, RP is extremely disruptive and in the end isn't useful or do we just suck complete dick?

I wonder. I should have done better though, a major fast check I did during N2 gave me an acceptable "direction". However, I was too busy getting emotive defending BK.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No kidding, BK was quite scummy. Specially him not defending himself day end. If I didn't think he was blue I would probably have lynched him.
    Ya BK was bad. Its that type of shit that really lets an active scum team run shit. I dont agree with having a 4 scum block in a hidden game, but we also just shit the bed ourselves so hard to blame anyone but us

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Yeah :/ RP can be fun, but it's really easy for scum to take advantage of it. Specially if they also know town win con so they can use it in their advantage (which both did).
    Ya. I think RP was way too much of a focus. Part of why I tried to be outside of it.

22. ISO #22

- Thoughts on everyone -

Yayap: FMPOV the Yayap replace in won scum the game. I was aiming at Mike the whole game until Yayap came in and reinforced the Mason claim. I thought Yayap was Charles. 5/5 for being probably why they win
    stealthbomber16: garbage 0/5 for not helping or looking town
    Glip: Very obvious town, which is best out of a bulletproof. Top plays from Glip this game, very impressed. 5/5 for looking very town in a role that wants to
    Gerik: worse town player this game. Had an investigative role and managed to not make good on it, and have one of the worst defensive setups ive ever seen 0/5 for very bad reads and bad defensive appearance even given an easy slot
    Auckmid: I was town reading night 1, died too soon. 3/5 for looking town as town
    blinkskater: Played my ass hard with his RP Citizen. I was a bit skeptical a few times, but id have always found 4 or 5 people scummier than Blink. 5/5 my pick for MVP if mafia wins even if he goes down today
    Gyrlander: I town read you every day of this game, which is why I pulled off Gerik. Shame Gerik did so poorly as to make that all go that way. 4/5 looked town but could have done more with such a strong slot
    NoctiZ: I was also town reading you. Rip too soon. 3/5 for dying early sorry
    MM: I wasn't town reading MM at almost any point. Thought, wrongly though, that this was the scum side of the married couple. I was close? kek. 3/5 not that helpful in the end and didn't look that town, but up a star for fingering Blink a bit.
    Kenny: Rip way too soon fuck us I was on this train and supported it. 2/5 I guess just for looking scummy at the wrong time.
    TDL: lurking, shit play, also looks scummy. Vacation is real and more important, but in terms of mafia pretty poor performance this game.1/5 pure lurk, no respect this game sorry TDL
    Slaol: Not my best game at all on reads once Yayap got in, but I think I looked very townie which is half of it. I honestly don't see how Gerik scum read me for literally just being Slaol. Nothing I did was scum tell. 3/5 for my defense but reads were cut off at the knees.
    Damus: Not his best game either, but he was never my biggest scum read so he'd have lived long enough to reach this point where he has fingered the SK and witch, so looks like a slightly positive game for damus depending on how it goes from here. 3-5/5 if we win
    Mike: I personally had him pegged at first, but his recovery on day 2 and his fake RP were steller. slightly positive play for mike this game. 3/5 for recovery. lets see if he can pull off a win considering he is probably the best situated scum.
    Numbertwo: pitiful, could be a lot better. 2/5 looked scummy and didn't help that much. also pushed on the cops which was an unfortunate circumstance but I don't hold that against him too hard
    Banshis: very satisfied with his play, and I think he gets a pass on activity as it looks like Gyr was going to be the active ICU member, which is perfect for his SK slot. 4/5 for use of opportunity

23. ISO #23

Wait, he was witched @Cryptonic Who did Arbys originally target?

Anyway, purple most likely won. They have also discovered the other Neutral Killer so GG.
    He was gonna kill KFC, i'll edit it in when i'm not lazy.
    Yea Mafia likely win, even with the lynch today.

Doctor d1, Sheriff d2. Hindsight, I would have made another investigative, or buffed the masons.
    Town has a sliver of a chance, but it really is deteriorating quickly lol

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    - Thoughts on everyone -

Yayap: FMPOV the Yayap replace in won scum the game. I was aiming at Mike the whole game until Yayap came in and reinforced the Mason claim. I thought Yayap was Charles. 5/5 for being probably why they win
    stealthbomber16: garbage 0/5 for not helping or looking town
    Glip: Very obvious town, which is best out of a bulletproof. Top plays from Glip this game, very impressed. 5/5 for looking very town in a role that wants to
    Gerik: worse town player this game. Had an investigative role and managed to not make good on it, and have one of the worst defensive setups ive ever seen 0/5 for very bad reads and bad defensive appearance even given an easy slot
    Auckmid: I was town reading night 1, died too soon. 3/5 for looking town as town
    blinkskater: Played my ass hard with his RP Citizen. I was a bit skeptical a few times, but id have always found 4 or 5 people scummier than Blink. 5/5 my pick for MVP if mafia wins even if he goes down today
    Gyrlander: I town read you every day of this game, which is why I pulled off Gerik. Shame Gerik did so poorly as to make that all go that way. 4/5 looked town but could have done more with such a strong slot
    NoctiZ: I was also town reading you. Rip too soon. 3/5 for dying early sorry
    MM: I wasn't town reading MM at almost any point. Thought, wrongly though, that this was the scum side of the married couple. I was close? kek. 3/5 not that helpful in the end and didn't look that town, but up a star for fingering Blink a bit.
    Kenny: Rip way too soon fuck us I was on this train and supported it. 2/5 I guess just for looking scummy at the wrong time.
    TDL: lurking, shit play, also looks scummy. Vacation is real and more important, but in terms of mafia pretty poor performance this game.1/5 pure lurk, no respect this game sorry TDL
    Slaol: Not my best game at all on reads once Yayap got in, but I think I looked very townie which is half of it. I honestly don't see how Gerik scum read me for literally just being Slaol. Nothing I did was scum tell. 3/5 for my defense but reads were cut off at the knees.
    Damus: Not his best game either, but he was never my biggest scum read so he'd have lived long enough to reach this point where he has fingered the SK and witch, so looks like a slightly positive game for damus depending on how it goes from here. 3-5/5 if we win
    Mike: I personally had him pegged at first, but his recovery on day 2 and his fake RP were steller. slightly positive play for mike this game. 3/5 for recovery. lets see if he can pull off a win considering he is probably the best situated scum.
    Numbertwo: pitiful, could be a lot better. 2/5 looked scummy and didn't help that much. also pushed on the cops which was an unfortunate circumstance but I don't hold that against him too hard
    Banshis: very satisfied with his play, and I think he gets a pass on activity as it looks like Gyr was going to be the active ICU member, which is perfect for his SK slot. 4/5 for use of opportunity
    that's right u gobble those dicks

25. ISO #25

Well, Town has lost.

I'm not mad though, I suspected all 4 scums. Taco Bell for his RP being total shit and constantly contradictions. I knew he was probably faking he was stupid as he normally does as Mike.

Jack in the Box: lurker, basically afk. Had him as probably one of the scums

DQ, another one due to his change of productivity and participation. Very suspicious.

Dominos - Said that his early posts gave me good vibe, but considered him to be a bit "distant" and didn't like that.

I'm just happy I didn't have one of the scums as one of the probably Town.

Except Vasquez, I didn't expect for a scum to know win condition.

So, are hidden games just too difficult for Town as we don't know how to use our things, RP is extremely disruptive and in the end isn't useful or do we just suck complete dick?

I wonder. I should have done better though, a major fast check I did during N2 gave me an acceptable "direction". However, I was too busy getting emotive defending BK.
    I think hidden setups need more power roles in general, but especially for the town that has no idea what is going on, when I said we probably had 14 of 16 players with roles that's because I expected something like that out of crypt.

2 town citizens and a mafia "citizen" are legit, but having 3 in the town is a huge nerf, especially when I was basically a 4th one (just committed to pretending), and our masons had a scum in it and only 1 shared action. We basically had 3 acting power roles against a 4 vote block, witch, consort, mafia kill, spy/serial killer, and hidden setup. That wasn't gonna be won.

we needed something else out of the cops, one more town role, maybe a bodyguard, or for the witch to be standalone or something.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

if maf pushes SK today lol u might have a slim chance.
    Arby's today (-1 NK), DQ tomorrow. might put town back in running. But, it's likely DQ lynch today, I would think.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    if maf pushes SK today lol u might have a slim chance.
    Arby's today (-1 NK), DQ tomorrow. might put town back in running. But, it's likely DQ lynch today, I would think.
    the math on that is what?

Dominos
    Dairy Queen
    Jack in the Box
    Taco Bell

KFC
    Burger King
    Subway
    Popeyes
    McDonalds

Arbys

They have the 6 votes but its exact.

DQ goes down so its probably like this... BK goes down for being an accurate TPR, and KFC eats a kill?

Dominos
    Jack in the Box
    Taco Bell

KFC
    Subway
    Popeyes
    McDonalds

Arbys

Eeveryone is consensus on Arbys so Arbys goes down

Dominos
    Jack in the Box
    Taco Bell

KFC
    Subway
    Popeyes

Draw on start of day 5?

Ya they need to take out Arbys today which wont happen

30. ISO #30

just making fun of you praising players :P cause praise makes me cringe.
    I mean I don't think im praising so much as acknowledging who bent me over personally. More stats than praise.
    Only praise was to Glip who I do think played his slot perfectly.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Thb, my townread on BK was pure random. If he had been the hidden SK I would probably have protected him as well as I didn't expect for scum to know other win conditions.

It's just Taco Bell that made me feel like shit. I could see him being scum and then claiming "I faked I was dumb so town would give me a free pass" which I believe Mike has already done already but as a "new player".

33. ISO #33

Thb, my townread on BK was pure random. If he had been the hidden SK I would probably have protected him as well as I didn't expect for scum to know other win conditions.

It's just Taco Bell that made me feel like shit. I could see him being scum and then claiming "I faked I was dumb so town would give me a free pass" which I believe Mike has already done already but as a "new player".
    Ya, Mike has mastered the free pass. Just throws games as town to win as scum. quite hilarious actually.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

I wasn't sure how to think of him, however his claim of being witched made me classify him as provisional Town as I couldn't see him as Evil doing that.
    Yea IDK how he was perceived otherwise, but omniscient host appreciated his slot.

38. ISO #38

Ya, Mike has mastered the free pass. Just throws games as town to win as scum. quite hilarious actually.
    Meh, I actually could see him trying that as he already did it in his first Mafia game using the Noob card. I was just seeing it but I was too focused preventing BK from getting lynched.

Chipotle was also dumb, I didn't even properly scumread him, it was simply him or BK so I had to decide... But after ISOing Chipotle and getting town vibes I got really scared...

AND YES, HE WAS TOWN.

39. ISO #39

Yea IDK how he was perceived otherwise, but omniscient host appreciated his slot.
    I don't see how anyone could see him as scum. I considered it when my reads seemed off, but only for a moment and realized that one wasn't.

40. ISO #40

I don't see how anyone could see him as scum. I considered it when my reads seemed off, but only for a moment and realized that one wasn't.
    Yea, I felt he was very towny, but I also knew he was town lol

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

And Arbys getting redirected to me when he was gonna hit the immune Town... Fucking shit. I feel like Town didn't have TPR roles, we didn't use them at all / had the chance.
    just lost the two most important ones really quickly. didn't even have a dr cause of lynch lol d1 should've been no lynch rofl but then no one talks

43. ISO #43

just lost the two most important ones really quickly. didn't even have a dr cause of lynch lol d1 should've been no lynch rofl but then no one talks
    Yeah, Doctor and Sheriff. Sheriff being the most OP role as he could basically detect anything. GG

44. ISO #44

I really think scum just needed a bit of a nerf. they knew WAY too much. keep all roles the same but pull yayap out of the night chat and this is a totally different ball game

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Lol this was just classic power wolfing and a town with no balls. Nothing wrong with the setup, every game with a wolf like dq ends like this
    To be honest, his D2 was much weaker and basically the whole ICU suspected him (that's why we investigated him). Sad thing town is doomed by D3 :/

48. ISO #48

To be honest, his D2 was much weaker and basically the whole ICU suspected him (that's why we investigated him). Sad thing town is doomed by D3 :/
    Thing is, he wasn't hiding at all. You should've straight up lynched right after I flipped town without investigating because it was 100% him or me with that play of his

49. ISO #49

@Kenny

You are Cleric Sofija Blackmore. After several unexplained cases of diseased livestock and withering crops, the church has sent you to investigate possibility of a satanic cult. You discovered that all of the cases have occurred within a 5 mile radius of the Wagstaff property, and have decided that it's a good place to being your investigation. Luckily, you heard that the Wagstaff's hold their annual Werewolf Ball, and figured that this would be a most opportune moment to have a first hand look.

What you told us:

My rolecard suggests the food is poisoned and the local farms confirm this.

What the fuck.

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Thing is, he wasn't hiding at all. You should've straight up lynched right after I flipped town without investigating because it was 100% him or me with that play of his
    Sad thing pretty much everyone didn't see that "play of his". Could you specify?