Dead Chat - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dead Chat

Re: Dead Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    There should've been a second one that gave out drinks
    Please. Even if it's the most useless role, I would like to give out some "Old Fashioned", "Negroni", "Sour", "Margarita", "Manhattan", etc.

And yes, I just googled up all those cocktail names.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Looks like my use of it is actually impacting the game too lol. What kind of questions did KFC ask about it?
    he asked me if he can do anything with it. i said no

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I found the setup to be enjoyable. However, I didn't love some of the host-deception. I don't think it's that reasonable to expect the town to come to the conclusion that the blue faction is primarily pro-town but that the pink killer is hiding within that faction, which is a large reason that is swaying the balance heavily against the town.
    yea, I should've planned for something in case sheriff died n1. his ability to find who wasn't the SK (or even find him) would have helped greatly. I need to come up with a safeguard hmmm

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

dude you told me you wouldn't tell him anything about what it does!!!!!!!
    he didn't ask what it does lol

god damnit lol. okay fine
    maybe i shouldn't have, though. if it was a tpr who had it, me saying that could potentially change the game lol hmm i didn't think twice cause it was no action role lol

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I found the setup to be enjoyable. However, I didn't love some of the host-deception. I don't think it's that reasonable to expect the town to come to the conclusion that the blue faction is primarily pro-town but that the pink killer is hiding within that faction, which is a large reason that is swaying the balance heavily against the town.
    I think that's the beauty of it TBH I love it. Both factions seemed very weary of a traitor. The fact that there actually is one, is actually pretty darn cool.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Please. Even if it's the most useless role, I would like to give out some "Old Fashioned", "Negroni", "Sour", "Margarita", "Manhattan", etc.

And yes, I just googled up all those cocktail names.
    I got a "cock-tail" for you ;)

Town is effectively going to suicide right now. For some reason Popeyes and Subway are confirmed scum, and even the ICU is even agreeing to it instead of lynching the fucking 100% confirmed consort.

GG no re
    Mike for Scum MVP
    KFC for Town MVP

Hands down.

Why isn't the witch controlling the SK? Why has everyone suddenly lost 90 IQ?
    hasn't sent in witching night action yet lol
    probably to KFC lol