Dead Chat - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 171

Thread: Dead Chat

  1. #21

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah :/ RP can be fun, but it's really easy for scum to take advantage of it. Specially if they also know town win con so they can use it in their advantage (which both did).
    Ya. I think RP was way too much of a focus. Part of why I tried to be outside of it.

  2. #22

    Re: Dead Chat

    - Thoughts on everyone -

    Yayap: FMPOV the Yayap replace in won scum the game. I was aiming at Mike the whole game until Yayap came in and reinforced the Mason claim. I thought Yayap was Charles. 5/5 for being probably why they win
    stealthbomber16: garbage 0/5 for not helping or looking town
    Glip: Very obvious town, which is best out of a bulletproof. Top plays from Glip this game, very impressed. 5/5 for looking very town in a role that wants to
    Gerik: worse town player this game. Had an investigative role and managed to not make good on it, and have one of the worst defensive setups ive ever seen 0/5 for very bad reads and bad defensive appearance even given an easy slot
    Auckmid: I was town reading night 1, died too soon. 3/5 for looking town as town
    blinkskater: Played my ass hard with his RP Citizen. I was a bit skeptical a few times, but id have always found 4 or 5 people scummier than Blink. 5/5 my pick for MVP if mafia wins even if he goes down today
    Gyrlander: I town read you every day of this game, which is why I pulled off Gerik. Shame Gerik did so poorly as to make that all go that way. 4/5 looked town but could have done more with such a strong slot
    NoctiZ: I was also town reading you. Rip too soon. 3/5 for dying early sorry
    MM: I wasn't town reading MM at almost any point. Thought, wrongly though, that this was the scum side of the married couple. I was close? kek. 3/5 not that helpful in the end and didn't look that town, but up a star for fingering Blink a bit.
    Kenny: Rip way too soon fuck us I was on this train and supported it. 2/5 I guess just for looking scummy at the wrong time.
    TDL: lurking, shit play, also looks scummy. Vacation is real and more important, but in terms of mafia pretty poor performance this game.1/5 pure lurk, no respect this game sorry TDL
    Slaol: Not my best game at all on reads once Yayap got in, but I think I looked very townie which is half of it. I honestly don't see how Gerik scum read me for literally just being Slaol. Nothing I did was scum tell. 3/5 for my defense but reads were cut off at the knees.
    Damus: Not his best game either, but he was never my biggest scum read so he'd have lived long enough to reach this point where he has fingered the SK and witch, so looks like a slightly positive game for damus depending on how it goes from here. 3-5/5 if we win
    Mike: I personally had him pegged at first, but his recovery on day 2 and his fake RP were steller. slightly positive play for mike this game. 3/5 for recovery. lets see if he can pull off a win considering he is probably the best situated scum.
    Numbertwo: pitiful, could be a lot better. 2/5 looked scummy and didn't help that much. also pushed on the cops which was an unfortunate circumstance but I don't hold that against him too hard
    Banshis: very satisfied with his play, and I think he gets a pass on activity as it looks like Gyr was going to be the active ICU member, which is perfect for his SK slot. 4/5 for use of opportunity

  3. #23

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wait, he was witched @Cryptonic Who did Arbys originally target?

    Anyway, purple most likely won. They have also discovered the other Neutral Killer so GG.
    He was gonna kill KFC, i'll edit it in when i'm not lazy.
    Yea Mafia likely win, even with the lynch today.

    Doctor d1, Sheriff d2. Hindsight, I would have made another investigative, or buffed the masons.
    Town has a sliver of a chance, but it really is deteriorating quickly lol

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  4. #24

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    - Thoughts on everyone -

    Yayap: FMPOV the Yayap replace in won scum the game. I was aiming at Mike the whole game until Yayap came in and reinforced the Mason claim. I thought Yayap was Charles. 5/5 for being probably why they win
    stealthbomber16: garbage 0/5 for not helping or looking town
    Glip: Very obvious town, which is best out of a bulletproof. Top plays from Glip this game, very impressed. 5/5 for looking very town in a role that wants to
    Gerik: worse town player this game. Had an investigative role and managed to not make good on it, and have one of the worst defensive setups ive ever seen 0/5 for very bad reads and bad defensive appearance even given an easy slot
    Auckmid: I was town reading night 1, died too soon. 3/5 for looking town as town
    blinkskater: Played my ass hard with his RP Citizen. I was a bit skeptical a few times, but id have always found 4 or 5 people scummier than Blink. 5/5 my pick for MVP if mafia wins even if he goes down today
    Gyrlander: I town read you every day of this game, which is why I pulled off Gerik. Shame Gerik did so poorly as to make that all go that way. 4/5 looked town but could have done more with such a strong slot
    NoctiZ: I was also town reading you. Rip too soon. 3/5 for dying early sorry
    MM: I wasn't town reading MM at almost any point. Thought, wrongly though, that this was the scum side of the married couple. I was close? kek. 3/5 not that helpful in the end and didn't look that town, but up a star for fingering Blink a bit.
    Kenny: Rip way too soon fuck us I was on this train and supported it. 2/5 I guess just for looking scummy at the wrong time.
    TDL: lurking, shit play, also looks scummy. Vacation is real and more important, but in terms of mafia pretty poor performance this game.1/5 pure lurk, no respect this game sorry TDL
    Slaol: Not my best game at all on reads once Yayap got in, but I think I looked very townie which is half of it. I honestly don't see how Gerik scum read me for literally just being Slaol. Nothing I did was scum tell. 3/5 for my defense but reads were cut off at the knees.
    Damus: Not his best game either, but he was never my biggest scum read so he'd have lived long enough to reach this point where he has fingered the SK and witch, so looks like a slightly positive game for damus depending on how it goes from here. 3-5/5 if we win
    Mike: I personally had him pegged at first, but his recovery on day 2 and his fake RP were steller. slightly positive play for mike this game. 3/5 for recovery. lets see if he can pull off a win considering he is probably the best situated scum.
    Numbertwo: pitiful, could be a lot better. 2/5 looked scummy and didn't help that much. also pushed on the cops which was an unfortunate circumstance but I don't hold that against him too hard
    Banshis: very satisfied with his play, and I think he gets a pass on activity as it looks like Gyr was going to be the active ICU member, which is perfect for his SK slot. 4/5 for use of opportunity
    that's right u gobble those dicks

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  5. #25

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Well, Town has lost.

    I'm not mad though, I suspected all 4 scums. Taco Bell for his RP being total shit and constantly contradictions. I knew he was probably faking he was stupid as he normally does as Mike.

    Jack in the Box: lurker, basically afk. Had him as probably one of the scums

    DQ, another one due to his change of productivity and participation. Very suspicious.

    Dominos - Said that his early posts gave me good vibe, but considered him to be a bit "distant" and didn't like that.

    I'm just happy I didn't have one of the scums as one of the probably Town.

    Except Vasquez, I didn't expect for a scum to know win condition.

    So, are hidden games just too difficult for Town as we don't know how to use our things, RP is extremely disruptive and in the end isn't useful or do we just suck complete dick?

    I wonder. I should have done better though, a major fast check I did during N2 gave me an acceptable "direction". However, I was too busy getting emotive defending BK.
    I think hidden setups need more power roles in general, but especially for the town that has no idea what is going on, when I said we probably had 14 of 16 players with roles that's because I expected something like that out of crypt.

    2 town citizens and a mafia "citizen" are legit, but having 3 in the town is a huge nerf, especially when I was basically a 4th one (just committed to pretending), and our masons had a scum in it and only 1 shared action. We basically had 3 acting power roles against a 4 vote block, witch, consort, mafia kill, spy/serial killer, and hidden setup. That wasn't gonna be won.

    we needed something else out of the cops, one more town role, maybe a bodyguard, or for the witch to be standalone or something.

  6. #26

  7. #27

    Re: Dead Chat

    if maf pushes SK today lol u might have a slim chance.
    Arby's today (-1 NK), DQ tomorrow. might put town back in running. But, it's likely DQ lynch today, I would think.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  8. #28

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    idk what this means lol
    just making fun of you praising players :P cause praise makes me cringe.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  9. #29

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    if maf pushes SK today lol u might have a slim chance.
    Arby's today (-1 NK), DQ tomorrow. might put town back in running. But, it's likely DQ lynch today, I would think.
    the math on that is what?

    Dominos
    Dairy Queen
    Jack in the Box
    Taco Bell

    KFC
    Burger King
    Subway
    Popeyes
    McDonalds

    Arbys


    They have the 6 votes but its exact.

    DQ goes down so its probably like this... BK goes down for being an accurate TPR, and KFC eats a kill?


    Dominos
    Jack in the Box
    Taco Bell

    KFC
    Subway
    Popeyes
    McDonalds

    Arbys

    Eeveryone is consensus on Arbys so Arbys goes down

    Dominos
    Jack in the Box
    Taco Bell

    KFC
    Subway
    Popeyes


    Draw on start of day 5?

    Ya they need to take out Arbys today which wont happen

  10. #30

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    just making fun of you praising players :P cause praise makes me cringe.
    I mean I don't think im praising so much as acknowledging who bent me over personally. More stats than praise.
    Only praise was to Glip who I do think played his slot perfectly.

  11. #31

  12. #32

    Re: Dead Chat

    Thb, my townread on BK was pure random. If he had been the hidden SK I would probably have protected him as well as I didn't expect for scum to know other win conditions.

    It's just Taco Bell that made me feel like shit. I could see him being scum and then claiming "I faked I was dumb so town would give me a free pass" which I believe Mike has already done already but as a "new player".


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  13. #33

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Thb, my townread on BK was pure random. If he had been the hidden SK I would probably have protected him as well as I didn't expect for scum to know other win conditions.

    It's just Taco Bell that made me feel like shit. I could see him being scum and then claiming "I faked I was dumb so town would give me a free pass" which I believe Mike has already done already but as a "new player".
    Ya, Mike has mastered the free pass. Just throws games as town to win as scum. quite hilarious actually.

  14. #34

  15. #35

  16. #36

  17. #37

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I wasn't sure how to think of him, however his claim of being witched made me classify him as provisional Town as I couldn't see him as Evil doing that.
    Yea IDK how he was perceived otherwise, but omniscient host appreciated his slot.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  18. #38

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Ya, Mike has mastered the free pass. Just throws games as town to win as scum. quite hilarious actually.
    Meh, I actually could see him trying that as he already did it in his first Mafia game using the Noob card. I was just seeing it but I was too focused preventing BK from getting lynched.

    Chipotle was also dumb, I didn't even properly scumread him, it was simply him or BK so I had to decide... But after ISOing Chipotle and getting town vibes I got really scared...

    AND YES, HE WAS TOWN.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  19. #39

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea IDK how he was perceived otherwise, but omniscient host appreciated his slot.
    I don't see how anyone could see him as scum. I considered it when my reads seemed off, but only for a moment and realized that one wasn't.

  20. #40

    Re: Dead Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I don't see how anyone could see him as scum. I considered it when my reads seemed off, but only for a moment and realized that one wasn't.
    Yea, I felt he was very towny, but I also knew he was town lol

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •