How to be a better FM player - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21

  2. #22

  3. #23

  4. #24

    Re: How to be a better FM player

    Slaol>Cryptonic

    😬
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  5. #25

    Re: How to be a better FM player

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    yes - that is what I want you to think... I might live past night 1 if people think I'm bad player
    Can confirm, I shot him n1 because I thought he was a good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

  6. #26

    Re: How to be a better FM player

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Idk man he even outright claimed "yep im mafia sorry bros" ... He's a god amongst men
    I claim Myotismon.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

  7. #27

  8. #28

  9. #29

  10. #30

  11. #31

  12. #32

  13. #33

  14. #34

    Re: How to be a better FM player

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can confirm, I shot him n1 because I thought he was a good player.
    Ya but obv the town protective didnt have the same thought lol

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  15. #35

  16. #36

  17. #37

    Re: How to be a better FM player

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    I suspected him of being scum. I think he'd agree it was a fair assessment at the time.
    Shhh no we are trying to create a new meta for Yayap to give him some extra doctor wifom n1

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  18. #38

  19. #39

    Re: How to be a better FM player

    while you did suspect him of being scum, you will from now on protect him n1 whenever you can, right???????

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  20. #40

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •