Night 0
    Day 1
    Night 1
    Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Day 4

Important Rules:
    1. No posting anything from the host. This includes anything in your rolecard! Everything may be talked about during the game, but please refrain from posting what I say verbatim.
    2. No COM claiming/hunting. Do not claim your true identity, and do not declare any other player's true identity.
    3. I will not be answering any questions in public. I will also not be answering questions about other player's rolecards.

Players:
    Dominos
    Chipotle
    KFC
    Burger King
    Pizza Hut
    Dairy Queen
    Chick-fil-A
    Papa Johns
    Subway
    Wendys
    Jack in the Box
    Starbucks
    Popeyes
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds
    Arbys

Notes:
    The profile-viewing issue still is affecting the accounts. I have found a way around it, but it'll take me a while as every accounts needs to be done individually. It will all be corrected before Day 1 begins.
    Also, please note that all night chats will be done via QuickTopic.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; January 3rd, 2019 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Night 0

Night 0 has begun. Night 0 is an action-less night.
    All night chats are open, and will remain open until Day 1 begins.
    Day 1 will start on December 26, @ 8:30 PM EST.
    Hope you all have a merry Christmas, looking forward to the game! GL HF

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Day 1

Let the party commence!

Day 1 will end on December 27, @ 8:30 PM EST. Day 1 is only 24 hours long.

There is a performer at the party. Taco Bell is the mayor with 1 votes.

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to hammer.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    I am a very important role, doc on me pls
    Ah, yes, I believe all of us here are people of some import, no? Else we would not have received these magnificent invitations! Hopefully we shall have no need for a doctor tonight, hmm? It is a party, Starbucks! Relax, enjoy yourself!

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I hope there are vampires here at the ball, I want to fall madly in love with one. Julien Wagstaff ready to party with a few kegs o beer. All who oppose shall perish! and I shall emerge the single victor!
    well the more the merrier I always say, but as long as one of us is left standing after all of the ale has been consumed!
    Ho ho, now here is someone who knows how to have some fun! Welcome to the party, Dairy Queen, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am looking forward to getting to know you all throughout the event.

no
    -vote Dairy Queen
    Bah, what a spoil sport you are. Come now, Starbucks, there's little need to be so rash. The party's only just begun! Let us see where the festivities take us before we skip straight to the barroom brawls, hmm?

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Ho ho, now here is someone who knows how to have some fun! Welcome to the party, Dairy Queen, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am looking forward to getting to know you all throughout the event.

Bah, what a spoil sport you are. Come now, Starbucks, there's little need to be so rash. The party's only just begun! Let us see where the festivities take us before we skip straight to the barroom brawls, hmm?
    If it's a fight he's looking for I won't be backing down, I'm 270-0 in bar room brawls and I don't plan on losing on anytime soon.

The ladies will arrive shortly, I asked for the nude ones.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Hmmm, It says he has 1 votes. VOTES...? Pardon my bad eeengrish but shouldn't it be 1 VOTE? Somethings not right here...
    It seems to me as if this party's host does not possess an appropriate amount of brain cells. This will reflect poorly on his character for years to come.

20. ISO #20

What say you kind KFC? What has ole Starbucks so RILED up? Has he been doing ketamine without me?
    Surely it is merely some social anxiety that has the poor Starbucks a bit nervous. I believe he'll warm up to us as the party gets rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Johns View Post
    Don't worry, everyone. Papa is here to save this game.

Also what the hell is up with the 1-vote-mayor? Broken game.
    Ah, another fabulous face! What a pleasure it is to meet you, my friend! As for the 1-vote mayor, it may be unusual, but for now it is nice to know at least one person's role in the events that lay in store for us!

It seems to me as if this party's host does not possess an appropriate amount of brain cells. This will reflect poorly on his character for years to come.
    It is indeed an irreconcilable oversight which he shall never live down.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Surely it is merely some social anxiety that has the poor Starbucks a bit nervous. I believe he'll warm up to us as the party gets rolling.
    There's no reason for you to say this about a stranger, Mr. KFC. Is there reason to believe you two might have made prior acquaintance?

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

There's no reason for you to say this about a stranger, Mr. KFC. Is there reason to believe you two might have made prior acquaintance?
    Dairy Queen requested my assessment of a reason for Starbucks' behavior; I merely responded with my best hypothesis. While I have no prior acquaintance with Starbucks, I am very exited to get to know him and everyone here.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I hope there are vampires here at the ball, I want to fall madly in love with one. Julien Wagstaff ready to party with a few kegs o beer. All who oppose shall perish! and I shall emerge the single victor!
    You're very quick to reveal your role name. They may have some uses you are not aware of.

35. ISO #35

WHY IS THERE NO PF CHANGS, CHINESE FOOD MATTERS
    PF Changs is a "nice" establishment, in comparison to our otherwise low grade eateries. Cryptonic is trying to tell you that I am a very important role and should have a doc on me by my account being the only 1 you should ever take a girl to.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Julien Wagstaff? Why did you reveal your name? Anything we should know, maybe?

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Okay... Julien Wagstaff, tell me about yourself and maybe I'll consider revealing you my name.
    Well, I don't really remember the events leading up to the Ball, it's like I just woke up on the front lawn after a night of drinking or something and remembered that I was to attend this fantastic ball, with beer, drugs, and women.

46. ISO #46

Well, I don't really remember the events leading up to the Ball, it's like I just woke up on the front lawn after a night of drinking or something and remembered that I was to attend this fantastic ball, with beer, drugs, and women.
    detailed observation of role and it's components noted

47. ISO #47

... Sadly, I do not consider this background of yours to be convincing.

Seems like you are scared of something, huh?

48. ISO #48

Hmm. Sounds too simple to me... Let's dance, wolf.
    -vote Dairy Queen

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50