S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 175
Register

User Tag List

Page 175 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 3555
  1. #3481

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    oof. Sorry for my big inactivity. I had some serious distractions IRL. I even asked to be replaced at one point but then changed my mind a few minutes later cause I thought I'd be able to be more active. Then at that point I thought the game was too far in that replacing out would be unfair to whomever took my slot considering the nasty situation we were in.

    Also rofl at that ICU night chat. Only 169 posts? Rookie numbers. Try 870. And the last night particularly wanted to make me rip my hair out. If we'd suddenly gotten screwed by a traitor I woulda been triggered.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

  2. #3482

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    I will also go ahead and throw my vote in on "Hidden Setups should never have an actress".

    It didn't end up mattering this game, but the one source of information Town can truly have in a hidden setup is the graveyard; if we can't trust that, Town will never stand a chance in hidden setups.

  3. #3483

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I will also go ahead and throw my vote in on "Hidden Setups should never have an actress".

    It didn't end up mattering this game, but the one source of information Town can truly have in a hidden setup is the graveyard; if we can't trust that, Town will never stand a chance in hidden setups.
    Yea, that was brought up in dead chat, and I agree. OR DO I, STAY TUNED lol

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  4. #3484

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    @Marshmallow Marshall

    Forgetting your "I can confirm myself every night" night action...

    You must answer for your crimes.

    I was so focused on where the purple came from, and how to eliminate it. If you had proven that it didn't come from you, the only place left would be Taco Bell/JitB, and I could've led the lynch onto JitB. Town could've come out on top of that game. Curses.

  5. #3485

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

    Forgetting your "I can confirm myself every night" night action...

    You must answer for your crimes.

    I was so focused on where the purple came from, and how to eliminate it. If you had proven that it didn't come from you, the only place left would be Taco Bell/JitB, and I could've led the lynch onto JitB. Town could've come out on top of that game. Curses.
    So you are saying he did his job?
    LOL

  6. #3486

  7. #3487

  8. #3488

  9. #3489

  10. #3490

  11. #3491

  12. #3492

  13. #3493

  14. #3494

  15. #3495

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Other thoughts on setup:

    It feels like the serial killer was designed to become the purple team's puppet. They have a witch and a consort that can both find him and control him to gain 2 night kills and no chance of getting night-killed for a 4 man scum team in a hidden setup.

    The game is probably won or lost for town based on whether Purple finds and controls the SK before he kills one of them.

  16. #3496

  17. #3497

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Dominos entire defense relied upon Subway being the purple killer.

    The game would have been so clear that day if Subway had just done her night action!

    It still would've been a night action tossup to see who got killed, but even Taco Bell's actress would've been found out by the JitB flip...

    So many curses.

  18. #3498

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Dominos entire defense relied upon Subway being the purple killer.

    The game would have been so clear that day if Subway had just done her night action!

    It still would've been a night action tossup to see who got killed, but even Taco Bell's actress would've been found out by the JitB flip...

    So many curses.
    JITB was NImy ability was to take the alignment of my target of the last person I targeted.so the plan was to get me lyched over JITB to confirm him as town when I flipped green.

  19. #3499

  20. #3500

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    JITB was NImy ability was to take the alignment of my target of the last person I targeted.so the plan was to get me lyched over JITB to confirm him as town when I flipped green.
    Us as town would never have gone along with that. He's the witch. Purple kill is coming from one of you. I would have pushed JitB over you; he can control my "gun".

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •