S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 174
Register

User Tag List

Page 174 of 178 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3555
  1. #3461

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    I've seen town witch be a thing before and it was a hidden setup, so... meh.

    Also I never suspected that this game would be 11 v 4 v 1. Town had no chance, especially with how early purple had control of both kills, ensuring the scum would never hit each other and they'd never accidentally attack the same target.
    Yup. Losing sheriff N1 + 4-man scum team getting control of 2 night kills by N2 was not in Town's favor.

    We actually could've still made it, though, if I managed to draw kills at the end and we had lynched JitB.

    Even though we didn't lynch Subway, I'm still throwing my excuse in the "Subway gamethrew by forgetting her night action" cup :P

  2. #3462

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Yup. Losing sheriff N1 + 4-man scum team getting control of 2 night kills by N2 was not in Town's favor.

    We actually could've still made it, though, if I managed to draw kills at the end and we had lynched JitB.

    Even though we didn't lynch Subway, I'm still throwing my excuse in the "Subway gamethrew by forgetting her night action" cup :P
    It was definitely a blunder, and in many games would have been game-swinging... But in our case, I don't think it affected the outcome of the game. Even if we confirmed subway was town and you managed to draw an attack, I don't think there was any way we got out of that.

  3. #3463

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    It was definitely a blunder, and in many games would have been game-swinging... But in our case, I don't think it affected the outcome of the game. Even if we confirmed subway was town and you managed to draw an attack, I don't think there was any way we got out of that.
    Eh, I'm just saying if Subway hadn't forgotten her night action, it would have necessarily completely unraveled Taco Bell/JitB's block. Subway still being a crier clears her as town, forces Taco Bell/JitB to be scum, clears Popeyes, the 4 of us + Arbys gets off a lynch on purple.

    It's actually quite clear in hindsight, it's just a night actions game at that point. And if I draw kills, then enough town stays alive to lynch the rest of them.

    It probably would've come down to a game of Arbys vs BK, and I would've lynched Arbys in that face-off.

  4. #3464

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    To be honest, I don't know why the ICU allowed the Popeyes lynch when they had Dominos confirmed scum.

    Also, really unlucky that the night Arbys was going to hit KFC (NI) he got redirected to me. I promise that if I had been alive Mike wouldn't have triumphed with his shit. (Claiming the weirdest of combinations, being a mason team that is able to kill but in reality they are totally useless cause Cult is Night immune, being completely illogical and repeating the same thing over and over again, being a MASON team but SURPRISE one of their members is a WITCH ????, confusing colours he has detected around 3 TIMES... Just NO)


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  5. #3465

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    To be honest, I don't know why the ICU allowed the Popeyes lynch when they had Dominos confirmed scum.

    Also, really unlucky that the night Arbys was going to hit KFC (NI) he got redirected to me. I promise that if I had been alive Mike wouldn't have triumphed with his shit. (Claiming the weirdest of combinations, being a mason team that is able to kill but in reality they are totally useless cause Cult is Night immune, being completely illogical and repeating the same thing over and over again, being a MASON team but SURPRISE one of their members is a WITCH ????, confusing colours he has detected around 3 TIMES... Just NO)
    Yes, I will certainly never fall for that shit again.

    And ICU didn't allow the lynch, they weren't on it; I allowed it with my "fuck it let's end the game" vote :P

  6. #3466

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Yes, I will certainly never fall for that shit again.

    And ICU didn't allow the lynch, they weren't on it; I allowed it with my "fuck it let's end the game" vote :P
    Thing is, they were starting to say they were OK with lynching Pops/Subway and weren't pushing Dominos lynch as hard they should have.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  7. #3467

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Thing is, they were starting to say they were OK with lynching Pops/Subway and weren't pushing Dominos lynch as hard they should have.
    Arbys was the one that leaned Popeyes, because he was the Pink SK, not true ICU.

    BK was hard against it, as he should have been.

  8. #3468

  9. #3469

  10. #3470

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Sorry but we needed a3v3to win you had to die for us to win. Dude your reads where dead on I had to keep you discredited. You and KFC town mvp in my eyes
    Don't put me or him at Town MVP after that awful play, lmfao

    Me and Popeyes created mislynches on Day 1 and Day 2, scum didn't have to do shit, and I voted Popeyes on Day 4 to cement town's loss.

    We had a heavy hand in how Town lost that game.

  11. #3471

  12. #3472

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Balance wise if sk killed a purple instead of sheriff N1, scum would have no chance. The balance was on a knife edge that only seemed op because scum didn't hit scum.
    I agree, despite how strong the scum team was, and how terribly the town played, we actually did have a chance up until Subway forgot her night action N3, and I voted Popeyes D4.

  13. #3473

  14. #3474

    Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Also warning to anyone who wants to read scum chat. It is total chaos and a whole second war that you guys didn't have to deal with. Get yourself a bottle, the war didn't end right up to when epilogue got posted.
    With Taco Bell in your chat, yeah, that's guaranteed. I'm not going to dive into that hellhole; I had enough of Taco Bell in the day chat.

  15. #3475

  16. #3476

  17. #3477

  18. #3478

  19. #3479

  20. #3480

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •