Register

User Tag List

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,500 of 3555
  1. ISO #3451

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    @Cryptonic

I was ready to believe you had trolled the masons by giving them a night kill they could only use on an immune player.

I'm new to playing with Mike and this has twice he's duped me into "hoping" he might be town due to his extreme incompetence. Never again.
    @Mike , I'm fairly sure you're a policy lynch now :P

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #3452

3. ISO #3453

I love the troll role in Starbucks, by the way. I was wary of it at first due to the "poisoned food" claim (that turned out to be a complete red herring), but once Starbucks flipped town, I knew instantly what it was.

Unfortunately he wifomed at me having a vest, which made it impossible for me to bait attacks with me being immune already. The gun play was my best bet, but at that point the 4-man scum team already had control of the pink night kill, with the sheriff dead. It was not the best position to be in, and I tried my best, even if I misplayed at every lynch.

4. ISO #3454

I love the troll role in Starbucks, by the way. I was wary of it at first due to the "poisoned food" claim (that turned out to be a complete red herring), but once Starbucks flipped town, I knew instantly what it was.

Unfortunately he wifomed at me having a vest, which made it impossible for me to bait attacks with me being immune already. The gun play was my best bet, but at that point the 4-man scum team already had control of the pink night kill, with the sheriff dead. It was not the best position to be in, and I tried my best, even if I misplayed at every lynch.
    Yea, Starbucks & I were talking about it a little. They believed you had a gun. If they attacked you, you could have feigned it was a vest. If you stopped 2 attacks due to the fake item, it would be extremely OP lmao.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #3455

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea, Starbucks & I were talking about it a little. They believed you had a gun. If they attacked you, you could have feigned it was a vest. If you stopped 2 attacks due to the fake items, it would be extremely OP lmao.
    That was the play I was hoping for. Unfortunately never had a chance to pull it off. Woulda been great.

6. ISO #3456

7. ISO #3457

If only Subway had not forgotten her night action, I would have never scumread her; it would have forced me to reevaluate my reads and see that there must be purple in the TB/JitB block. We could've gotten a dominos lynch off, or maybe even one of TB/JitB.

It probably wouldn't have mattered because they already had 2 kills with control of Arbys, but maybe if I had drawn one of those kills...

If only.

8. ISO #3458

9. ISO #3459

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Can we all agree how dumb we all are for not instant lynching a witch claimer?
    I've seen town witch be a thing before and it was a hidden setup, so... meh.

Also I never suspected that this game would be 11 v 4 v 1. Town had no chance, especially with how early purple had control of both kills, ensuring the scum would never hit each other and they'd never accidentally attack the same target.

10. ISO #3460

11. ISO #3461

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    I've seen town witch be a thing before and it was a hidden setup, so... meh.

Also I never suspected that this game would be 11 v 4 v 1. Town had no chance, especially with how early purple had control of both kills, ensuring the scum would never hit each other and they'd never accidentally attack the same target.
    Yup. Losing sheriff N1 + 4-man scum team getting control of 2 night kills by N2 was not in Town's favor.

We actually could've still made it, though, if I managed to draw kills at the end and we had lynched JitB.

Even though we didn't lynch Subway, I'm still throwing my excuse in the "Subway gamethrew by forgetting her night action" cup :P

12. ISO #3462

Yup. Losing sheriff N1 + 4-man scum team getting control of 2 night kills by N2 was not in Town's favor.

We actually could've still made it, though, if I managed to draw kills at the end and we had lynched JitB.

Even though we didn't lynch Subway, I'm still throwing my excuse in the "Subway gamethrew by forgetting her night action" cup :P
    It was definitely a blunder, and in many games would have been game-swinging... But in our case, I don't think it affected the outcome of the game. Even if we confirmed subway was town and you managed to draw an attack, I don't think there was any way we got out of that.

13. ISO #3463

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    It was definitely a blunder, and in many games would have been game-swinging... But in our case, I don't think it affected the outcome of the game. Even if we confirmed subway was town and you managed to draw an attack, I don't think there was any way we got out of that.
    Eh, I'm just saying if Subway hadn't forgotten her night action, it would have necessarily completely unraveled Taco Bell/JitB's block. Subway still being a crier clears her as town, forces Taco Bell/JitB to be scum, clears Popeyes, the 4 of us + Arbys gets off a lynch on purple.

It's actually quite clear in hindsight, it's just a night actions game at that point. And if I draw kills, then enough town stays alive to lynch the rest of them.

It probably would've come down to a game of Arbys vs BK, and I would've lynched Arbys in that face-off.

14. ISO #3464

To be honest, I don't know why the ICU allowed the Popeyes lynch when they had Dominos confirmed scum.

Also, really unlucky that the night Arbys was going to hit KFC (NI) he got redirected to me. I promise that if I had been alive Mike wouldn't have triumphed with his shit. (Claiming the weirdest of combinations, being a mason team that is able to kill but in reality they are totally useless cause Cult is Night immune, being completely illogical and repeating the same thing over and over again, being a MASON team but SURPRISE one of their members is a WITCH ????, confusing colours he has detected around 3 TIMES... Just NO)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #3465

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    To be honest, I don't know why the ICU allowed the Popeyes lynch when they had Dominos confirmed scum.

Also, really unlucky that the night Arbys was going to hit KFC (NI) he got redirected to me. I promise that if I had been alive Mike wouldn't have triumphed with his shit. (Claiming the weirdest of combinations, being a mason team that is able to kill but in reality they are totally useless cause Cult is Night immune, being completely illogical and repeating the same thing over and over again, being a MASON team but SURPRISE one of their members is a WITCH ????, confusing colours he has detected around 3 TIMES... Just NO)
    Yes, I will certainly never fall for that shit again.

And ICU didn't allow the lynch, they weren't on it; I allowed it with my "fuck it let's end the game" vote :P

16. ISO #3466

Yes, I will certainly never fall for that shit again.

And ICU didn't allow the lynch, they weren't on it; I allowed it with my "fuck it let's end the game" vote :P
    Thing is, they were starting to say they were OK with lynching Pops/Subway and weren't pushing Dominos lynch as hard they should have.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #3467

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Thing is, they were starting to say they were OK with lynching Pops/Subway and weren't pushing Dominos lynch as hard they should have.
    Arbys was the one that leaned Popeyes, because he was the Pink SK, not true ICU.

BK was hard against it, as he should have been.

18. ISO #3468

19. ISO #3469

20. ISO #3470

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Sorry but we needed a3v3to win you had to die for us to win. Dude your reads where dead on I had to keep you discredited. You and KFC town mvp in my eyes
    Don't put me or him at Town MVP after that awful play, lmfao

Me and Popeyes created mislynches on Day 1 and Day 2, scum didn't have to do shit, and I voted Popeyes on Day 4 to cement town's loss.

We had a heavy hand in how Town lost that game.

21. ISO #3471

22. ISO #3472

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Balance wise if sk killed a purple instead of sheriff N1, scum would have no chance. The balance was on a knife edge that only seemed op because scum didn't hit scum.
    I agree, despite how strong the scum team was, and how terribly the town played, we actually did have a chance up until Subway forgot her night action N3, and I voted Popeyes D4.

23. ISO #3473

24. ISO #3474

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Also warning to anyone who wants to read scum chat. It is total chaos and a whole second war that you guys didn't have to deal with. Get yourself a bottle, the war didn't end right up to when epilogue got posted.
    With Taco Bell in your chat, yeah, that's guaranteed. I'm not going to dive into that hellhole; I had enough of Taco Bell in the day chat.

25. ISO #3475

26. ISO #3476

27. ISO #3477

28. ISO #3478

29. ISO #3479

30. ISO #3480

31. ISO #3481

oof. Sorry for my big inactivity. I had some serious distractions IRL. I even asked to be replaced at one point but then changed my mind a few minutes later cause I thought I'd be able to be more active. Then at that point I thought the game was too far in that replacing out would be unfair to whomever took my slot considering the nasty situation we were in.

Also rofl at that ICU night chat. Only 169 posts? Rookie numbers. Try 870. And the last night particularly wanted to make me rip my hair out. If we'd suddenly gotten screwed by a traitor I woulda been triggered.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

32. ISO #3482

I will also go ahead and throw my vote in on "Hidden Setups should never have an actress".

It didn't end up mattering this game, but the one source of information Town can truly have in a hidden setup is the graveyard; if we can't trust that, Town will never stand a chance in hidden setups.

33. ISO #3483

I will also go ahead and throw my vote in on "Hidden Setups should never have an actress".

It didn't end up mattering this game, but the one source of information Town can truly have in a hidden setup is the graveyard; if we can't trust that, Town will never stand a chance in hidden setups.
    Yea, that was brought up in dead chat, and I agree. OR DO I, STAY TUNED lol

34. ISO #3484

@Marshmallow Marshall

Forgetting your "I can confirm myself every night" night action...

You must answer for your crimes.

I was so focused on where the purple came from, and how to eliminate it. If you had proven that it didn't come from you, the only place left would be Taco Bell/JitB, and I could've led the lynch onto JitB. Town could've come out on top of that game. Curses.

35. ISO #3485

@Marshmallow Marshall

Forgetting your "I can confirm myself every night" night action...

You must answer for your crimes.

I was so focused on where the purple came from, and how to eliminate it. If you had proven that it didn't come from you, the only place left would be Taco Bell/JitB, and I could've led the lynch onto JitB. Town could've come out on top of that game. Curses.
    So you are saying he did his job?
    LOL

36. ISO #3486

37. ISO #3487

38. ISO #3488

39. ISO #3489

40. ISO #3490

41. ISO #3491

42. ISO #3492

43. ISO #3493

44. ISO #3494

45. ISO #3495

Other thoughts on setup:

It feels like the serial killer was designed to become the purple team's puppet. They have a witch and a consort that can both find him and control him to gain 2 night kills and no chance of getting night-killed for a 4 man scum team in a hidden setup.

The game is probably won or lost for town based on whether Purple finds and controls the SK before he kills one of them.

46. ISO #3496

47. ISO #3497

Dominos entire defense relied upon Subway being the purple killer.

The game would have been so clear that day if Subway had just done her night action!

It still would've been a night action tossup to see who got killed, but even Taco Bell's actress would've been found out by the JitB flip...

So many curses.

48. ISO #3498

Dominos entire defense relied upon Subway being the purple killer.

The game would have been so clear that day if Subway had just done her night action!

It still would've been a night action tossup to see who got killed, but even Taco Bell's actress would've been found out by the JitB flip...

So many curses.
    JITB was NImy ability was to take the alignment of my target of the last person I targeted.so the plan was to get me lyched over JITB to confirm him as town when I flipped green.

49. ISO #3499

50. ISO #3500

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    JITB was NImy ability was to take the alignment of my target of the last person I targeted.so the plan was to get me lyched over JITB to confirm him as town when I flipped green.
    Us as town would never have gone along with that. He's the witch. Purple kill is coming from one of you. I would have pushed JitB over you; he can control my "gun".