Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,450 of 3555
  1. ISO #3401

2. ISO #3402

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    So now you think Dominos is purple? And if he is, how do you know he'd be the only one left? And even if both of those things are true, wouldn't it STILL be better to lynch Dominos so as to remove the scum ability to roleblock?

From my perspective there are a million possibilities for who the scum are. Anyone who isn't me or Arby's is a suspect. My leading theory is the Subway/Dominos team are purple, but it could be Dominos and someone else. All I know for certain is that it's Dominos, which is why I want to lynch him.

Here's my plan:

We lynch dominos today, thereby eliminating any chance of a roleblock for tonight. KFC then uses his gun to shoot Subway tonight, while Jack in the Box witches Popeyes onto Subway. If everyone FOLLOWS THE FUCKING PLAN THIS TIME, this will result in: Subway dies. If Popeyes is scum, Subway's death message at the start of D5 will include whatever color the blacksmith gun is + Popeye's faction color (presumably pink, but who knows). So if the kill includes pink or purple we'll know Popeyes is scum and can safely lynch him. If it's only a single color, then we know that Popeyes is not a killer.

Of course, if Popeyes is innocent that means the "masons" aren't really masons and will betray us and screw up the plan (again), but I'm not sure we can really afford to account for that, though I'm open to suggestions.
    I found a lead and listed it D3 you both trump over me and save Popyes. you Claim if we lych your lead you will lych mine today. I lyched your lead now it is today now you keep saying Bleep you to me. We have to follow you Calimmmmmlllyyyyyy ummm

Why not stop being so high and mighty and lych my lead that whole town knows is scum you even called him scum. I dont get why you can not budge a little. I am at the point to say just lych me and let me join the dead chat.

3. ISO #3403

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Let me break this down for you a little more clearly: From your perspective, there's only two possibilities for who the scum are.

1. Subway, Dominos, and Popeyes. Here, if we lynch Subway, Dominos is the only killer left, and if he roleblocks, he gives up a night kill. Meanwhile, JitB can control Popeyes' kill.

2. Subway, Dominos, and Popeyes. Here, if we lynch Subway, the purple faction is gone altogether, so we're down to one night kill straight up. Dominos can choose to roleblock me, but then the pink night kill is controlled by JitB, and again, no scum night kills.

From your perspective, it looks like the "Lynch Subway" option can only end in "no night kills" if I get roleblocked. This is good for Town, yes?
    According to your info Lyching popeyes is just as good and Witch Subway. Lyching a 100% confirmed scum is better than a maybe because I forgot to post my crier.

All i am asking is at least Give me a chance to contribute to town. and lych the scum I found. Please

4. ISO #3404

Actually, thinking more about it- if we can't possibly win if the masons betray us, then maybe we should just lynch Popeyes. If we confirm them as town, we know we can count on Jack in the Box and can still win, if we confirm them as scum, I can kick back and stop stressing so much about this game because we lose. lol

Not switching my vote yet, though. Don't want to end day early and still want Jack in the Box to weigh in.

5. ISO #3405

Actually, thinking more about it- if we can't possibly win if the masons betray us, then maybe we should just lynch Popeyes. If we confirm them as town, we know we can count on Jack in the Box and can still win, if we confirm them as scum, I can kick back and stop stressing so much about this game because we lose. lol

Not switching my vote yet, though. Don't want to end day early and still want Jack in the Box to weigh in.
    WHATTTTT

You lych Popeyes? ????

You know if you are scum that would be throwing right?????

6. ISO #3406

It is also possible if we go with popeyes lynch to have JitB witch Dominos onto Starbucks. If Dominos goes for the kill he kills Starbucks. If Dominos roleblocks then he just blocks Subway from doing the kill. KFC kills a scum.

7. ISO #3407

8. ISO #3408

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    It is also possible if we go with popeyes lynch to have JitB witch Dominos onto Starbucks. If Dominos goes for the kill he kills Starbucks. If Dominos roleblocks then he just blocks Subway from doing the kill. KFC kills a scum.
    I like this idea NO night kills

9. ISO #3409

10. ISO #3410

11. ISO #3411

12. ISO #3412

13. ISO #3413

You know I will still check you tonight Bk tonight. When we lych popeyes I will ask JITB to witch Dominos into Subway. IF I get Rb then we know arbys BK is scum. But what is Dominoes is telling the truth and is operator what would happen if he is witched into subway? how would that affect everything?

14. ISO #3414

15. ISO #3415

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    BK and Arbys you have agreed to lych popeyes many times. you saying it and doing it will be 2 different things.
    He is L-2, waiting for KFC and JitB to say something about it. The second one of us switches he can be insta hammered by dominos to end the day faster.

16. ISO #3416

17. ISO #3417

18. ISO #3418

He would be the only purple left at that point. If he even can roleblock me, he would have to give up the night kill to do it, and then NO ONE dies. That's always a win for Town. I'm not seeing how this plan doesn't work for you, if you're town.

Sure thing mate, let me just waste my gun on the guy who Town claims is night immune.

Sure, since you can't be bothered to do it yourself.

KFC - claims Citizen. His name is Curtis Stevens and he's here to enjoy himself! He received a gun from Starbucks on Night 1, but he hasn't used it on anyone yet. He was also witched N1, and roleblocked on N3.

Taco Bell - claims Mayor/Mason Leader . Her name is Libby Lewis. She and her partner, Charles Stanworth, were hired by the host of the ball to hunt for werewolves in secret. She claims to have a night chat with her partner, but her partner barely participated in night chat and didn't want to be revealed. On Night 1, she checked Subway and found her to be clean. On Night 2, she checked Popeyes and found her to be a Werewolf. Eventually, it is revealed that Jack in the Box is Charles Stanworth. JitB agrees to my plan to witch Popeyes onto himself to neuter the pink night kill while Taco Bell uses the Mason faction kill to kill Popeyes. Taco Bell apparently disagrees with this, and on N3 tries to check Burger King while sending JitB to do the Mason kill. Receives feedback saying that he can't do his mason check in the same night that they use their faction kill.

Jack in the Box - claims Mason/Witch. He is Charles Stanworth. He claims he is the local priest of this town, the power of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ behind him. On N1 he witched KFC onto CFA (KFC confirms witched), and N2 he witched Arbys onto Dominos (Arbys confirms witched). N3 he was sent for the faction kill on Popeyes, and received feedback saying Popeyes was night immune.

Burger King - claims "Not a consort". He claims: "My name is Carley Rosales. I'm a 16 year old girl. My dad made me get a summer job with ICU Private Detective Inc. which he hooked up via his police connections. The job doesn't sound too bad though since I get to dress up and attend a party. I'm supposed to look out for a Jude or Judy or something, but would much rather just enjoy the party. ". He confirmed Arbys as being a 3rd ICU member. He claims N1 they tracked Starbucks, who visited KFC. N2 they tracked DQ, who visited Starbucks the same night Starbucks died. N3 they tracked Dominos, who visited KFC who claims roleblocked.

Arbys - also claims "Not a consort". He never claimed RP or a name. Not much else to say about this dude here, kinda coasting along with BK, even if he was the one to state the DQ tracking result. On N2 he claimed to be witched.

Dominos - claims Operator. Her name is Leia Stacy, but never claimed the rest of her RP. She claims N1 she swapped no one, N2 she was jailed by MD and swapped CFA/BK and was roleblocked, N3 she swapped Subway/Arbys.

Popeyes - claims Citizen. His name is Jonah Simon, and he's the owner of the catering company supplying the food for the ball. He just wants to have a good time. He claimed to be witched on N3.

The colors are my current reads. Left Subway out because this list was intended for her; she knows who she is. Antonina Wagstaff, host of the party. Claims to be a Crier who just... forgot to submit an action N3. Not just forgot, but actually had one typed up, and forgot to hit send. Okay.
    I love this post. So well laid out.

19. ISO #3419

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    My name is Leia Stacy.

My RP: My boy friend Kobe Woolley has finally invited me to attend a ball with him, I worry about him every day he gets tied up at work, I suspect he will propose to tie the knot with me while we enjoy ourselves.
    KFC here I found it I thought I read him posting something.

20. ISO #3420

Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.

Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.
    Dairy Queen (Julien Wagstaff) - Lynched Day 3
    McDonalds (John-Paul Beattie) - Killed Night 3.

21. ISO #3421

22. ISO #3422

Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.

Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.
    Dairy Queen (Julien Wagstaff) - Lynched Day 3
    McDonalds (John-Paul Beattie) - Killed Night 3.

Taco Bell (Libby Lewis) - Alive
    Jack in the Box(Charles Stanworth) - Alive

KFC(Curtis Stevens) - Alive (Claims Green)

Burger King (Carley Rosales) - Alive (Claims Blue)
    Arbys (?????) - Alive (Claims Blue)

Dominos (Leia Stacy) - Alive (Claims Green)

Popeyes (Jonah Simon) - Alive

Subway (Antonina Wagstaff) - Alive
    (Claims Green)

White means My reads are rather scum or telling the truth. I am not sure. I was reading Blue team Pink. But if they lych Pops for real I am thinking they have to be telling the truth. because If pops is on their team that would be throwing.

23. ISO #3423

24. ISO #3424

25. ISO #3425

26. ISO #3426

27. ISO #3427

28. ISO #3428

29. ISO #3429

30. ISO #3430

31. ISO #3431

32. ISO #3432

33. ISO #3433

My only issue with lynching Popeyes is that then I don't know for sure that we either took out a faction or have control over one's kill...

But, I'm still willing to trust BK/Arbys despite their argumentativeness. Have JitB witch Subway onto herself, I'll shoot Dominos, and he can operator me with TB onto BK/Arbys to prove himself and kill scum?

I guess the plan still works. Fuck it, let's go.
    -vote Popeyes

I'm getting tired of him being alive anyway.

34. ISO #3434

35. ISO #3435

My only issue with lynching Popeyes is that then I don't know for sure that we either took out a faction or have control over one's kill...

But, I'm still willing to trust BK/Arbys despite their argumentativeness. Have JitB witch Subway onto herself, I'll shoot Dominos, and he can operator me with TB onto BK/Arbys to prove himself and kill scum?

I guess the plan still works. Fuck it, let's go.
    -vote Popeyes

I'm getting tired of him being alive anyway.

wtf. Are you trying to end day early?

36. ISO #3436

37. ISO #3437

So now you think Dominos is purple? And if he is, how do you know he'd be the only one left? And even if both of those things are true, wouldn't it STILL be better to lynch Dominos so as to remove the scum ability to roleblock?

From my perspective there are a million possibilities for who the scum are. Anyone who isn't me or Arby's is a suspect. My leading theory is the Subway/Dominos team are purple, but it could be Dominos and someone else. All I know for certain is that it's Dominos, which is why I want to lynch him.

Here's my plan:

We lynch dominos today, thereby eliminating any chance of a roleblock for tonight. KFC then uses his gun to shoot Subway tonight, while Jack in the Box witches Popeyes onto Subway. If everyone FOLLOWS THE FUCKING PLAN THIS TIME, this will result in: Subway dies. If Popeyes is scum, Subway's death message at the start of D5 will include whatever color the blacksmith gun is + Popeye's faction color (presumably pink, but who knows). So if the kill includes pink or purple we'll know Popeyes is scum and can safely lynch him. If it's only a single color, then we know that Popeyes is not a killer.

Of course, if Popeyes is innocent that means the "masons" aren't really masons and will betray us and screw up the plan (again), but I'm not sure we can really afford to account for that, though I'm open to suggestions.

Did you just slip? Can the kill color in graveyard be a different color than a faction color aka pink kills in graveyard are from blue team? I'm gonna ask Crypt.

In the event that the answer is kills are same as their factions, I finally have another theory how to explain Chick being blue while being in the pink night chat. Chick could have been a student who joined them day 1. Anyways, I'm fine waiting to sort this out with KFCs plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    So let me get this straight @KFC

You want us to lynch Subway. Then you fire your gun at Dominos. JitB witches popeyes onto himself. Correct?

It is extremely likely they are both scum because subway could have literally just sent a . for her crier message to confirm she was still one. Dominos is a safer option imo, but because chances are so high that Subway is scum that I am probably fine with lynching her and letting you take the shot.

Regardless my vote is going to stay on Dominos atm until I get BK's input if he thinks it is fine to switch.
    That's basically the plan. Dominos knows I'll be targeting him, so if he's actually a town Operator and y'all are scum, he can switch me and TB while Taco Bell investigates one of you two, deflecting the kill off of himself and onto y'all. Sounds foolproof to me?
    So plan is:

I will operate KFC and Taco... Taco better not screw this up -
    KFC shoots me - retargeted to BK/Arbys (who ever Taco goes to check)
    Arbys forced to RB KFC if he and BK wants to survive
    Taco gets results on me to see if I'm pink
    Jack witches Popeyes onto Popeyes
    You are saying Popeyes shoots but hits himself but will live again because night immune
    BK still gets his kill. Will kill Jack to prevent jack from witching him the next night.
    Tomorrow its Popeyes, Arbys, BK vs KFC, Taco, Dom = stalemate or I get lynched
    then its wifom for me to find the correct pink killer between BK and Pops and Taco gets RoleBlocked to prevent the shot redirected back at them = town can't win

After thinking this through KFC, I don't see how this will solve the game. It doesn't help the Dominos vs Bk+Arbys situation other than I get to be confirmed non pink. I suggest that Jack witches BK onto Arbys instead. That way BK can't shoot. It's a toss up if Pink can chose who does the kill - but I doubt you'd go for any plan involving Jack make Pops shoot Arbys or BK.
    @KFC what do you think of the revised witch action? your plan ends in a stalemate pink win if it's a 3 man team as you think.

38. ISO #3438

39. ISO #3439

40. ISO #3440

41. ISO #3441

42. ISO #3442

43. ISO #3443

44. ISO #3444

Night 4

The day has ended by lynch!
    Popeyes has been lynched.
    Popeyes' role was Jonah Simon.

Popeyes left a last will:
    Spoiler : Popeyes' Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes
    Dominos does have a lot of very good posts with clear logical processes. They have been playing a Game with Starbucks and Dairy Queen during that day that seems a little to brazen to be scum motivated but I want to list it because I disagree with utilizing these underhand actions as town members. Call me bad but there is a sense of underlying motives in the posts that Doninos makes. If you go back and read the dude, he is always playing underfoot. Its kinda like KFC does but Dominos doesnt seem to be interested in solving the game. I consider that kinda scummy? Maube im just bad

Jack In the Box seems to have no interest in the game/No free time to play it. Typically the scum players have a higher level of investment in the game. Did they even log on day two?

Can I go back to scum reading Dairy Queen? Because it looks like DQ has just started copying what Starbucks has been doing.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post786052
    This post is interesting to me because:
    witching KFC, who was a strong town read and played back in day one can relay that the witching target was likely not chosen at random. Word choice at Witch not being invested enough to cause damage is a really interesting choice of words. That conveys the implication that DQ knows what the witches intentions are. Definitely needs explanation here. Plus the vote patterns are straight up trash. Additionally i dont know what this post was intended to do if DQ was townreading Starbucks:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...046#post786046

Reads currently:?
    Town:

Burger King
    Arbys
    subway
    KFC
    Mcdonalds
    Taco Bell

Jack in the Box/Taco Bell
    Dominos
    Dairy Queen

Dead:
    Wendys
    Pizza hut
    Papa John
    popeyes
    Chipotle
    Starbucks
    ChickfilA

This game has been a very interesting ride. During the last day I had myself backed into a corner so hard. Lynching two townies back to back wasn't doing me any favours.
    And apparently its very scummy for me to town read the players who flipped town. I guess I didn't contribute enough? Maybe it was because I was soooooooo all over the place. I should clean that up for next game, Don't use daychat as a sounding board for ideas that come into my head hmm? Less posting with more context in each post?

Oh man @Taco Bell how hard you make it to town read you and want to engage you in conversation. I never saw you as scum because of how incredibly inconsistent you were and how much babyrage you had at me that last day.

So I was wondering if I should pin Dominos to me during the last day? But I figured that... Jack in the Box being so AFK was just so much of a hazard to try and read.. AFK players grind my gears, the posts he had made on day one didnt read super bad. He just wasn't really here ever. Sad day. So tying jackinthebox to me and then getting flipped town. Dunno what that would do for yall but lets try and focus on @Dominos and @Dairy Queen hm?

Oh I also really want Subway and Dairy queen to wind up being the two scums cause RPwise that is dope.

Sorry @Cryptonic for not playing the best game I could do.. everyone has games that are bad
    @Slaol knows that for certain huh ;)

and this was clearly mine. RIP.
    ———————————————————

I have already given the rolecard info I have but for ease of access:

Jonah Simon
    Own Simon Fine Food
    Hired to cater Werewolf Ball
    Known for classic French cuisine that will mesmerize guests

I know I will have a blast.
    No night action no attribute

Popeyes (5 [L-0]): Taco Bell (Mayor), Jack in the Box, Subway, KFC, Dominos
    Dominos (3 [L-2]): Burger King, Popeyes, Arbys

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Subway
    @Jack in the Box
    @Taco Bell
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    @Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    @Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.
    @Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.
    @Dairy Queen (Julien Wagstaff) - Lynched Day 3.
    @McDonalds (John-Paul Beattie) - Killed Night 3.
    @Popeyes (Jonah Simon) - Lynched Day 4.

Night 4 will end in 24 hours, on January 6, @ 12:30 PM EST.

Night actions are required to be in at least 1 hour before night ends.

Last edited by Cryptonic; January 5th, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

45. ISO #3445

Night actions are locked in. Game is over, Coven of Eternal Night has won.

I'll write up my thoughts, etc, and open up the setup living players today.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

46. ISO #3446

Game Over

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Jack in the Box
    @Taco Bell
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    @Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    @Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.
    @Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.
    @Dairy Queen (Julien Wagstaff) - Lynched Day 3.
    @McDonalds (John-Paul Beattie) - Killed Night 3.
    @Popeyes (Jonah Simon) - Lynched Day 4.
    @Subway (Antonia Wagstaff) - Killed Night 4.
    @Burger King (Carley Rosales) - Killed Night 4.

Thank you all for participating! Balancing Hidden Setups is something new to me, so I appreciate players helping me learn. I definitely learned a lot from this game. Hindsight, I should have balanced a few things better:
    - I thought giving the Mafia an Actress and a Mafioso who can't kill alone would help nerf a 4 man team. I thought the larger Mafia would also lead to more fear mongering regarding the Traitor mechanic, but this wasn't a huge concern for the Mafia past N1. However, it appears a 4 man Mafia was likely too powerful for a Hidden Setup of this size.
    - I threw in a SK into the ICU detective block to help give a lone SK team an additional ability to help hide in day chat. However, Town losing the Sheriff n1 wasn't something I accounted for (but definitely should have). In hindsight, I should have made a fail safe for something like this to allow the SK to be caught more easily (by finding Town or finding SK itself). It was extremely unlikely that the Detective group would vote to follow their own, unless that player was extremely shady. Maybe they should have a group heal, instead? IDK, could have been interesting.
    - I thought of making a way to make the SK immune to witching, but I cast that idea aside when it didn't work with the RP. I believe that this was a mistake, and I probably should have found a way to prevent Mafia from picking up a second NK. I guess I could have made it so that the Witch could only target each player once, or find some lore-related reason to make the SK immune to witching.

After watching the game play out, I do feel that this setup was sided against Town, and also against the SK. However, I feel that D1 and N1 being different could have changed the entire outcome of the game, so I'm definitely not disappointed in this game. It was a lot of fun to read, and see what people thought.

I appreciated the fact that players actually tried to use the RP, and thought it was pretty humorous that Mafia was able to use it to kill the conversation and divert it to made-up Roleplay. This is definitely part of what I hope for when I create Hidden Setups. That, and I also like when players make up their own roles, because no one knows what's true or not.

I made a troll role of Javier Robles, and I am actually in love with this role. It does absolutely nothing, but actually had a profound impact on the game. I'm surprised how it turned out. KFC really played into receiving the item well.

What was almost INSULTING was that player thought this was a 2 faction NK + Cult, and believed that there was an anti-Cult Mason because of this. HOW RUDE. lmao.

I also "liked" that D1 in both of my Hidden Games, there was a Mafia member who claimed their real name D1 lol. Both times I think I face palmed, but both times the Mafia got away with it lmao. It have been very entertaining to watch.

I have taken the feedback from Dead Chat into consideration, and definitely appreciate the ideas on making Hidden Setups more balanced. I already have ideas for another Setup that tries to solve my oversights in this game, so I hope players would be interested in trying to help me work through another game :P

It's hard for me to personally pick an MVP in this game, because I found that everyone put in a lot of effort into the game. There were a few players that stuck out.. I really enjoyed watching KFC play, he had very good points and participation, he used the fake item well in order to draw scum attention, and overall enjoyed his presence in the game.
    Taco Bell... Taco Bell's presence was less enjoyable to read lmao, but definitely was extremely successful in what he was purposefully trying to accomplish. So, I have to give him some props for successfully pulling off his gambit until later in the game. I also appreciated that he attempted to over use RP. As a host, it was enjoyable to see everyone who tried to discuss with him pulling their hair out in frustration lmao.
    I was really surprised at Pizza Hut's activity for the time he was in the game. Sure, the reads weren't perfect, but the game was early and he had 0 information to go on. He really killed it with his Citizen participation, and I truly wish all my Citizens were like Pizza Hut.
    These shout outs being said, I do think everyone played well. Based on the information they had, everyone played well and tried hard. I REALLY appreciate it, you guys made this game worth hosting. So THANK YOU!

Thanks everyone who PM'd me with their insight and thoughts of the game, it is always enjoyable to read what players actually think about the game vs what the tell other players they think about the game. Probably the best part of being a host.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this game! Town win next game???? Let's do this.

Last edited by Cryptonic; January 6th, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

47. ISO #3447

Account Role Player
    Dominos
    Chipotle
    KFC
    Burger King
    Pizza Hut
    Dairy Queen
    Chick-fil-A
    Papa Johns
    Subway
    Wendys
    Jack in the Box
    Starbucks
    Popeyes
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds
    Arbys
    Leja Osborn
    Bobbi Thorne
    Curtis Stevens
    Carley Rosales
    Zayna Lu
    Julien Wagstaff
    Miriam Stark
    Kobe Woolley
    Antonina Wagstaff
    Sofija Blackmore
    Elouise Traynor
    Javier Robles
    Jonah Simon
    Libby Lewis
    John-Paul Beattie
    Lorenzo Vasquez
    Yayap
    stealthbomber16
    Glip
    Gerik
    Auckmid
    blinkskater
    Gyrlander
    NoctiZ
    MM
    Kenny
    TDL
    Slaol
    Damus
    Mike
    Numbertwo
    Banshis

1. Elouise Traynor
    2. Leja Osborn
    3. CoEN NK/Lorenzo Vasquez/John-Paul Beattie
    4. Sofija Blackmore
    5. Kobe Woolley
    6. Libby Lewis/Javier Robles/Antonina Wagstaff
    7. ICU received feedback

D1:

John Paul-Beatttie (JAIL//Chick-fil-a)

N1:

1. Elouise Traynor (WITCH//KFC -> Chick-fil-A)
    2. Leja Osborn (ROLEBLOCK//McDonalds)
    3. CoEN NK(DAIRY QUEEN -> Pizza Hut)/Lorenzo Vasquez (KILL//Papa Johns)/John-Paul Beattie(Execute-ROLEBLOCKED-)
    4. Kobe Woolley (-DEAD-)
    5. Libby Lewis(ACTRESS//Subway)/Javier Robles(GIFT//KFC)/Antonina Wagstaff
    6. ICU received feedback (DETECTIVE//Starbucks -> KFC)

D2:

John Paul-Beatttie (JAIL//Dominos)

N2:

1. Elouise Traynor (WITCH//Arbys -> Chick-fil-A)
    2. Leja Osborn (ROLEBLOCK//Chick-fil-A)
    3. CoEN NK(DAIRY QUEEN -> Starbucks)/Lorenzo Vasquez (KILL//-WITCHED -> Chick-fil-A-)/John-Paul Beattie(No execute)
    4. Libby Lewis(ACTRESS//-No action-)/Javier Robles(GIFT//-Dead-)/Antonina Wagstaff
    5. ICU received feedback (DETECTIVE//Dairy Queen -> Starbucks)

D3:

John Paul-Beatttie (JAIL//Burger King)

N3:

1. Elouise Traynor (WITCH//Popeyes -> KFC)
    2. Leja Osborn (ROLEBLOCK//KFC)
    3. CoEN NK(TACO BELL -> McDonalds)/Lorenzo Vasquez (KILL//McDonalds)/John-Paul Beattie(No execute)
    4. Libby Lewis(ACTRESS//-No action-)/Antonina Wagstaff
    5. ICU received feedback (DETECTIVE//Dominos -> KFC)

N4:

1. Elouise Traynor (WITCH//Arbys -> Subway)
    2. Leja Osborn (-No action-)
    3. CoEN NK(TACO BELL -> Burger King)/Lorenzo Vasquez (KILL//KFC -WITCHED- Subway)
    4. Libby Lewis(ACTRESS//-No action-)/Antonina Wagstaff
    5. ICU received feedback (DETECTIVE//Subway -> No One)

48. ISO #3448

49. ISO #3449

50. ISO #3450