Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 3555
  1. ISO #3301

2. ISO #3302

3. ISO #3303

4. ISO #3304

5. ISO #3305

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    @KFC why are you willing to risk Town to lose? to a possible 3v3?
    Going to elaborate on the possible 3v3 option:

If Popeyes, BK, and Arbys are teamed, then scum get to vote on a detective option in addition to a kill, Chick Fil A was a lone blue faction spy in their night chat, they would have known this, they revealed their identities (but not Popeyes), they specifically roleblocked MD to prevent the known spy from being killed, and then specifically killed the same spy themselves the next night? It’s too farfetched to be likely. It makes no sense for a Popeyes/BK/Arbys team to take out CFA when he was hardcore defending and voting with them.

And even if it WAS a 3 man pink team, and lynching Subway turns the game into 4v3 going into this night, we still have an operator AND a witch, and my gun. They can’t roleblock all of us, and they can only kill one of us. Odds are, they don’t get their night action off.

6. ISO #3306

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Going to elaborate on the possible 3v3 option:

If Popeyes, BK, and Arbys are teamed, then scum get to vote on a detective option in addition to a kill, Chick Fil A was a lone blue faction spy in their night chat, they would have known this, they revealed their identities (but not Popeyes), they specifically roleblocked MD to prevent the known spy from being killed, and then specifically killed the same spy themselves the next night? It’s too farfetched to be likely. It makes no sense for a Popeyes/BK/Arbys team to take out CFA when he was hardcore defending and voting with them.

And even if it WAS a 3 man pink team, and lynching Subway turns the game into 4v3 going into this night, we still have an operator AND a witch, and my gun. They can’t roleblock all of us, and they can only kill one of us. Odds are, they don’t get their night action off.
    I understand I am sorry

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309

10. ISO #3310

11. ISO #3311

12. ISO #3312

13. ISO #3313

14. ISO #3314

15. ISO #3315

16. ISO #3316

17. ISO #3317

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

20. ISO #3320

Living players:

Burger King
    Arbys

Dominos - Consort
    Subway - Crier

My leading theory is that he and subway are purple together. DQ used to kill for them, but since he died, one of them needed to do it. Since killing replaces other night actions, and roleblock is far more useful to scum than crier is, Subway went for the kill and came up with a garbage excuse ("but muh real life guys") and Dominos tried to cover for him with his fake action claim.

Possible Pink Fucks:

Jack in the Box - Witch
    Taco Bell - who the fuck knows

I'm not buying the "traitor" thing, so if one of the above are scum, they're both scum. Their claim lives and dies based on how Popeyes flips... But they also didn't follow the plan we agreed upon yesterday, which doesn't look good for them. Taco's general incompetency is the only reason we didn't immediately lynch them for this. A part of me is still inclined to turn on them strictly on principle- I absolutely fucking hate the idiot defense. It ruins the game, as evidenced by our current situation. Taco Bell has 0 credibility in my book, so if we don't get more out of Jack in the Box, I'm going to recommend we treat them as scum.

KFC - Citizen
    Least likely to be scum out of the unconfirmed options. Confirmed not in the same faction as Dominos by last night's roleblock, so he'd have to be in the opposite faction. And he couldn't have performed the kill last night due to the roleblock, so he'd need to have a living ally that carried it out since both kills occurred last night. This means he'd either need to be part of a 3-man purple faction, or a 2-man pink faction.

Popeyes - Citizen
    Either he's pink or the "masons" are. He has been quite helpful in day chat... Far more so than the masons have... *cough* @Jack in the Box . But there's only one way to know for sure.

It's also possible the pink killer isn't alone. In that case, half the living players are town and half are different scum factions.

Have to go for now. Back later.

21. ISO #3321

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    @KFC
    Arbys suggsted that they followed dominos and he didn’t target the people he said that he did
    Sound like you don’t think we would take out a KPN. First. Dominos is not a KPN KFC is saying to LYnch a KPN and witch you tonight. Why you not like the plan now? Becuse it works?

22. ISO #3322

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Living players:

Burger King
    Arbys

Dominos - Consort
    Subway - Crier

My leading theory is that he and subway are purple together. DQ used to kill for them, but since he died, one of them needed to do it. Since killing replaces other night actions, and roleblock is far more useful to scum than crier is, Subway went for the kill and came up with a garbage excuse ("but muh real life guys") and Dominos tried to cover for him with his fake action claim.

Possible Pink Fucks:

Jack in the Box - Witch

I'm not buying the "traitor" thing, so if one of the above are scum, they're both scum. Their claim lives and dies based on how Popeyes flips... But they also didn't follow the plan we agreed upon yesterday, which doesn't look good for them. Taco's general incompetency is the only reason we didn't immediately lynch them for this. A part of me is still inclined to turn on them strictly on principle- I absolutely fucking hate the idiot defense. It ruins the game, as evidenced by our current situation. Taco Bell has 0 credibility in my book, so if we don't get more out of Jack in the Box, I'm going to recommend we treat them as scum.

KFC - Citizen
    Least likely to be scum out of the unconfirmed options. Confirmed not in the same faction as Dominos by last night's roleblock, so he'd have to be in the opposite faction. And he couldn't have performed the kill last night due to the roleblock, so he'd need to have a living ally that carried it out since both kills occurred last night. This means he'd either need to be part of a 3-man purple faction, or a 2-man pink faction.

Popeyes - Citizen
    Either he's pink or the "masons" are. He has been quite helpful in day chat... Far more so than the masons have... *cough* @Jack in the Box . But there's only one way to know for sure.

It's also possible the pink killer isn't alone. In that case, half the living players are town and half are different scum factions.

Wow now you claim popeyes is cit that is so BS now I know you are scum team with pops
    -vote popeyes
    sorry KFC. We need this pink flip more it will confirm I am who I say I am.

23. ISO #3323

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Living players:

Burger King
    Arbys

Dominos - Consort
    Subway - Crier

Possible Pink Fucks:

Jack in the Box - Witch

KFC - Citizen

Popeyes - Citizen

Only issue with TB/JitB being scum is that means the game is 4 cits vs 4 scum, and we've already lost unless the scum miraculously kill each other and not us and hand us the win on a silver platter. Don't see much reason pursuing this line of reasoning.

What do you think of my plan to lynch Subway? Then it's either 2 pink in Popeyes/Dominos, or 1 of each, and with JitB cockblocking Popeyes' kill it guarantees we only lose 1 person on the coming night.

24. ISO #3324

So let me get this straight @KFC

You want us to lynch Subway. Then you fire your gun at Dominos. JitB witches popeyes onto himself. Correct?

It is extremely likely they are both scum because subway could have literally just sent a . for her crier message to confirm she was still one. Dominos is a safer option imo, but because chances are so high that Subway is scum that I am probably fine with lynching her and letting you take the shot.

@Taco Bell you realize BK just put down what popeyes is claiming right?

Regardless my vote is going to stay on Dominos atm until I get BK's input if he thinks it is fine to switch.

25. ISO #3325

26. ISO #3326

27. ISO #3327

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    So let me get this straight @KFC

You want us to lynch Subway. Then you fire your gun at Dominos. JitB witches popeyes onto himself. Correct?

It is extremely likely they are both scum because subway could have literally just sent a . for her crier message to confirm she was still one. Dominos is a safer option imo, but because chances are so high that Subway is scum that I am probably fine with lynching her and letting you take the shot.

@Taco Bell you realize BK just put down what popeyes is claiming right?

Regardless my vote is going to stay on Dominos atm until I get BK's input if he thinks it is fine to switch.
    That's basically the plan. Dominos knows I'll be targeting him, so if he's actually a town Operator and y'all are scum, he can switch me and TB while Taco Bell investigates one of you two, deflecting the kill off of himself and onto y'all. Sounds foolproof to me?

28. ISO #3328

Arby’s I would feel saver takeout out a confirmed killer popeyes. You want to take out a non KPN if KDC was roleblocked and you are telling the truth and dominoes is lieing. Then dominoes is not a KPN only scum would want town to lych a player that is not a KPN role. This is why you will not lych pops or subway. And my POV pops is a safer lych as I already have feed back on his alignment

29. ISO #3329

That's basically the plan. Dominos knows I'll be targeting him, so if he's actually a town Operator and y'all are scum, he can switch me and TB while Taco Bell investigates one of you two, deflecting the kill off of himself and onto y'all. Sounds foolproof to me?
    It does sound like a good plan

30. ISO #3330

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Because scum have to fight it out between themselves and I can mess with targets if I want, I'm assuming you have something up your sleeve that might give an advantage as well. So I'm not discounting the fact that town still can pull through.

I won't be voting till at least 24 hours have gone by and only if we have a solid plan and nothing else needs to be discussed - because I know Taco will end day short if given the chance.
    Spoiler : math :

today/tonight

Popeyes for the hell of it, I'll say green
    Dominos (maybe operates Bk/Arbys)
    KFC (??)
    Burger King (kills Taco)
    Arbys (I'll assume blocks me to ensure Taco or I die)
    Subway targets Arbys (witched by Jack into KFC - he knows Pink has to deal with me)
    Jack in the Box (witches Subway to kill KFC)
    Taco Bell (trolls)

tomorrow its: L-3

KFC
    Dominos

Pink
    BK
    Arbys
    vs
    Purple
    Subway [lynched if Jack can win with Pink]
    vs?
    Jack
    Taco

or
    KFC
    Taco

Green
    Dom [lynched Pink + Jack]
    vs
    Pink
    BK
    Arbys
    vs
    Purple
    Subway (will vote for pink - needs to even score)
    vs?
    Jack

..... Vs if we remove Subway KPN:

today tonight

Popeyes claims cit
    Dominos (maybe tries to operates Bk/Arbys)
    KFC (??)
    Burger King (kills me)
    Arbys (I'll assume blocks KFC)
    Subway
    Jack in the Box (witches me to prevent me from messing with Pink)
    Taco Bell (trolls)

tomorrow its: L-4

Dominos
    Green
    KFC
    Popeyes
    vs
    Pink
    BK
    Arbys
    vs
    Jack
    Taco wont support any lynch other than himself... which would end day in no lynch or a green gets lynched.

and... Pink kill a green to win with jack.

Ok, if Jack is evil witch, town lost. I have to trust Jack regardless if I thought he is evil then - had to work that out first.
    Remember that if Jack is scum, it means Taco is too, so yes. I have those thoughts, too: they are scummy, but if they are actually scum we already lost so it's useless to consider that eventuality.

31. ISO #3331

But I can confirm myself..... Why the fuck would you lynch a confirmable role at what seems to be LYLO??? OVER AN IRL ISSUE THAT IS?!

32. ISO #3332

Wouldn’t lynching dominos - who we consider consort
    Result in a better option?
    JITB witch subway on herself / me onto myself
    You shoot subway
    The blue team can track whomever they want to confirm or naw

33. ISO #3333

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    But I can confirm myself..... Why the fuck would you lynch a confirmable role at what seems to be LYLO??? OVER AN IRL ISSUE THAT IS?!
    Because the confirmable role failed to confirm themselves? You had one job, and you failed it. At LYLO we can't afford to let you get away with another night kill.

34. ISO #3334

Wouldn’t lynching dominos - who we consider consort
    Result in a better option?
    JITB witch subway on herself / me onto myself
    You shoot subway
    The blue team can track whomever they want to confirm or naw
    Dominos is only consort if Arbys is not; the only thing we have against him right now, is Arbys word. Both of their words put Subway as scum, however, so it doesn't matter who we trust on that front. Then, Dominos can sort out who is who with his night action.

35. ISO #3335

Dominos is only consort if Arbys is not; the only thing we have against him right now, is Arbys word. Both of their words put Subway as scum, however, so it doesn't matter who we trust on that front. Then, Dominos can sort out who is who with his night action.
    Please run it down for me again the reasons subway is scum.

36. ISO #3336

37. ISO #3337

Please run it down for me again the reasons subway is scum.
    1. Doesn't vote DQ.

2. DQ dies, and suddenly Subway "forgets" her night action.

3. Dominos claims that he swapped the targets of Arbys and Subway, and this resulted in Arbys roleblocking me. This can only happen if Subway targeted me (which she couldn't if she was still a crier), thus she is the purple killer.

4. BK/Arbys claim that Dominos roleblocked me last night, which directly conflicts with his claim of being Operator. I did get roleblocked, so that much is certain, but if Dominos roleblocked me, then he isn't the purple killer, who got a kill off last night. You, Popeyes, are already confirmed Pink, and TB/JitB confirmed mason squad, so if BK/Arbys are Town, that only leaves Subway to be the purple killer.

38. ISO #3338

39. ISO #3339

40. ISO #3340

Ok sure.
    So subway and DQ are scum.

Can we explain how TB JITB are town from
    The POV that I am town
    There is no POV that puts both them and you as town. However, if you are the town, and TB/JitB the scum, then the game is 4 cits vs 4 scum with 2 night kills, and we've already lost. Thus, it is not useful to town to consider this option. You are confirmed scum until EoG says otherwise.

41. ISO #3341

There is no POV that puts both them and you as town. However, if you are the town, and TB/JitB the scum, then the game is 4 cits vs 4 scum with 2 night kills, and we've already lost. Thus, it is not useful to town to consider this option. You are confirmed scum until EoG says otherwise.
    I got feedback what is it is a 3v3 or 4v4 he said if the outcome is inevitable Game is called.

42. ISO #3342

43. ISO #3343

I asked incase of the BK, Arbys Pops scum team.
    Only if the outcome is inevitable. None of the possible situations we have are entirely inevitable yet; two scum teams alive means one of 'em still has to eliminate the other, for one.

And even if it ends up 3 town v 3 pink, if we still have your JitB witch and Dominos operator, we can redirect their night kills back onto themselves to return the game to our favor.

So, that confirms nothing just yet.

44. ISO #3344

45. ISO #3345

46. ISO #3346

Only if the outcome is inevitable. None of the possible situations we have are entirely inevitable yet; two scum teams alive means one of 'em still has to eliminate the other, for one.

And even if it ends up 3 town v 3 pink, if we still have your JitB witch and Dominos operator, we can redirect their night kills back onto themselves to return the game to our favor.

So, that confirms nothing just yet.
    Have you noticed NK and arbys will not budge even when you proven your way is the best way? Does that not seem suspect to you?

47. ISO #3347

@KFC I honestly like you plane it makes perfect sense. But I dont see it happening because The Scum teams are not letting it happen. Why I am back on Pops to at lest take out one confirmed KPN. KFC I think we need to talk out a KPN while we can.
    You, Jitb, Me, BK, and Arbys makes the 5 votes we need to lynch Subway, whether Popeyes/Dominos want it or not

Have you noticed NK and arbys will not budge even when you proven your way is the best way? Does that not seem suspect to you?
    Arbys said he was willing to budge and BK hasn't spoken on it yet. Nothing seems suspect as of yet, and we still have over 24 hours in the day remaining.

48. ISO #3348

49. ISO #3349

You, Jitb, Me, BK, and Arbys makes the 5 votes we need to lynch Subway, whether Popeyes/Dominos want it or not

Arbys said he was willing to budge and BK hasn't spoken on it yet. Nothing seems suspect as of yet, and we still have over 24 hours in the day remaining.
    If you get Bk on board I will be I dont know Where JITB is. every night he we only talked for about 10 mins until the next day. He is hardly on at night also so I have no idea when he will be back on

50. ISO #3350