Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 3555
  1. ISO #3001

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I have the headcannon that there are only 3 scum in a 2kpn setup

Subway DQ as the party hosts killing for sport at the party
    Dominos as unintentional third killer.

However. I am open to the idea that Taco Bell and JITB are the pink faction insureds.
    That would be 4 scum in the setup. DQ is dead, but he was still scum.

2. ISO #3002

Here is a better question why is the blue faction, who have already proven that they can track a player at night, such a threat to you that you want to Lynch them
    Stop 🛑 now I asked Bk not you. You overly defend them more than anyone. You are willing to lych anyone all game but them you defend them like your life depends on it

3. ISO #3003

4. ISO #3004

5. ISO #3005

6. ISO #3006

7. ISO #3007

8. ISO #3008

I’m not sure what this post means? Would you mind explaining?
    The 3 scum:
    Subway DQ dominos

———

But I can also see
    4 scum:
    DQ subway tb JITB
    oh jk. I somehow missed that DQ was in your list. I should probably sleep soon.

I could see that configuration, but my issue with it is that Dominos seems to want to defend Subway and that only makes sense if they're in the same faction.

9. ISO #3009

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

I’m not sure what this post means? Would you mind explaining?
    The 3 scum:
    Subway DQ dominos

———

But I can also see
    4 scum:
    DQ subway tb JITB
    Actually, hang on-

Your 3-scum list doesn't include Jack or Taco. So if that's the case, why do you suppose that they decided to lie about you being night-immune if they are town?

12. ISO #3012

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Actually, hang on-

Your 3-scum list doesn't include Jack or Taco. So if that's the case, why do you suppose that they decided to lie about you being night-immune if they are town?
    Not to mention lie about night checking him and finding him to be Pink.

But nah, he totally townreads then.

13. ISO #3013

14. ISO #3014

Now you're just making shit up. We claimed our wincons in night chat. I'd say good try, but... It really hasn't been a very good try.
    Went and reread that day - you are right, you didn't say your win con at all.
    But he also didn't say anything along those lines until you pretty much copy pasted his RP and inserted your name and some random name into it. So unless this Jude/Judy is KFCs name, then it's total shit. Only then did he imply that he had a night chat with you.

oh jk. I somehow missed that DQ was in your list. I should probably sleep soon.

I could see that configuration, but my issue with it is that Dominos seems to want to defend Subway and that only makes sense if they're in the same faction.
    I'm undecided on Subway because of my action last night Subway could have been messed up. Or Arbys was sent to kill McD and Subway did as well thus my action did nothing. Until I can sort out what Popeyes is and why he tried to get himself lynched over DQ - Popeyes is still my prime suspect for SK. But I'm willing to explore this Subway being SK further.

15. ISO #3015

Actually, hang on-

-shrug-
    I’m still forming opinions about this tomfoolery.
    I will tel you I absolutely am let down about how instancant KFC is at scum reading me.

16. ISO #3016

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Day 4

McDonalds was killed last night.
    His identity was John-Paul Beattie.

McDonald's left a last will:
    Spoiler : McDonald's Last Will :

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Subway
    @Jack in the Box
    @Popeyes
    @Taco Bell
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    @Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    @Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.
    @Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.
    @Dairy Queen (Julien Wagstaff) - Lynched Day 3.
    @McDonalds (John-Paul Beattie) - Killed Night 3.

Day 4 will end in 48 hours, on January 5, @ 8:30 PM EST.

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

That's very interesting.

Also, just before people start panicking (unless it's already done...), I was very unexpectedly busy IRL last night and couldn't post an announcement. I didn't recieve any feedback though, so I think I wasn't roleblocked.

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

-shrug-
    I’m still forming opinions about this tomfoolery.
    I will tel you I absolutely am let down about how instancant KFC is at scum reading me.
    You have open-wolfed yesterday. No town would act as you did; you literally openly tried to confuse and mess with our minds, it wasn't even hidden.
    -vote Popeyes
    I will never trust you.

19. ISO #3019

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    That's very interesting.

Also, just before people start panicking (unless it's already done...), I was very unexpectedly busy IRL last night and couldn't post an announcement. I didn't recieve any feedback though, so I think I wasn't roleblocked.
    LOL, I saw you online the forums quite a few times during the night phase. Don't give me that crap that you didn't have time to send a PM to Crypt

20. ISO #3020

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Went and reread that day - you are right, you didn't say your win con at all.
    But he also didn't say anything along those lines until you pretty much copy pasted his RP and inserted your name and some random name into it. So unless this Jude/Judy is KFCs name, then it's total shit. Only then did he imply that he had a night chat with you.

I'm undecided on Subway because of my action last night Subway could have been messed up. Or Arbys was sent to kill McD and Subway did as well thus my action did nothing. Until I can sort out what Popeyes is and why he tried to get himself lynched over DQ - Popeyes is still my prime suspect for SK. But I'm willing to explore this Subway being SK further.
    Wait, so I'm SK now?

SK who hired private detectives?
    Really?

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

25. ISO #3025

Your night action caused there to be no Crier article? Are you sure about that?

26. ISO #3026

27. ISO #3027

28. ISO #3028

that seems to be the going theory, now that DQ is dead, you are no longer Crier and are a purple SK now.
    You do realize that I'd kill KFC if that was the case, because he's the only widely townread with a brain person left, right? Not the inactive guy who had no nightkill (although apparently he had one, according to lw).

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

31. ISO #3031

Your night action caused there to be no Crier article? Are you sure about that?
    No I am not sure about that - I was saying that it was possible until Subway turned up and said nope - I didn't write one!
    @KFC where do you slot Popeyes? He no longer fits if Subway is the other purple. Unless they both are.

32. ISO #3032

33. ISO #3033

that seems to be the going theory, now that DQ is dead, you are no longer Crier and are a purple SK now.
    This also doesn't make more sense private-detective-wise, btw...
    “I will never trust you”

How am I confusing the mind of people and then trying to help form a plan?
    Okokknkmokokokokkkkkkk
    Need me to go get the quotes?

34. ISO #3034

No I am not sure about that - I was saying that it was possible until Subway turned up and said nope - I didn't write one!
    @KFC where do you slot Popeyes? He no longer fits if Subway is the other purple. Unless they both are.
    @Subway
    I am really sorry if you were indeed super busy.
    But I can’t just accept that face value here.

35. ISO #3035

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

But up until that point, you thought you had caused it, right?

40. ISO #3040

41. ISO #3041

42. ISO #3042

43. ISO #3043

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

46. ISO #3046

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

49. ISO #3049

50. ISO #3050