1. ISO #2751

2. ISO #2752

3. ISO #2753

4. ISO #2754

5. ISO #2755

6. ISO #2756

7. ISO #2757

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Last night Taco Bell refused to listen to the plan made to confirm us, deciding he wanted to investigate for a cult for whatever reason. So I was forced to smite Popeyes instead, and not Witch as we can't use the smite and our normal action simultaneously. Popeyes then came back to be night immune.

AFK shower.

-vote Popeyes

8. ISO #2758

9. ISO #2759

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    Last night Taco Bell refused to listen to the plan made to confirm us, deciding he wanted to investigate for a cult for whatever reason. So I was forced to smite Popeyes instead, and not Witch as we can't use the smite and our normal action simultaneously. Popeyes then came back to be night immune.

AFK shower.

-vote Popeyes
    How is he NI to a cult smash WTF is that shit?

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post

AFK shower.

-vote Popeyes
    So you're saying you can both choose to smite/investigate on any given night?

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

17. ISO #2767

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    @Arbys

Based on this turn of events I think we need to keep our feedback hidden for now.
    Can I hope you targeted Dominos? He's the one most easily confirmed by your action. If he's not lying about his role he'd give you two targets; and he was my most likely suspect for DQ's buddy. At least we confirmed that Purple was not a solo killer.

Alternatively if you targeted me, that'd clear me from being either of the killers.

18. ISO #2768

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Can I hope you targeted Dominos? He's the one most easily confirmed by your action. If he's not lying about his role he'd give you two targets; and he was my most likely suspect for DQ's buddy. At least we confirmed that Purple was not a solo killer.

Alternatively if you targeted me, that'd clear me from being either of the killers.
    Do you not find it odd they will not give there feed back almost like they are waiting to hear everyone so they can make up there own.

19. ISO #2769

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Me and JITB argued about it he was correct I was wrong. I thought you could
    You literally didn't even bother to ask the host if you could.

Leave it to Taco Bell to be the only person believable to not only fail to follow through on a foolproof plan to confirming both himself and JitB, but also utterly fail to accomplish anything else in the meantime.

God fucking damnit.

20. ISO #2770

Do you not find it odd they will not give there feed back almost like they are waiting to hear everyone so they can make up there own.
    No dude, I find it odd that you could be so utterly fucking incompetent to pass up the one chance to confirm two town, and instead chose to try to take an action that you couldn't even take, without bothering to ask the host if you could even take it.

If you and JitB are telling the truth, you are Town LVP.

21. ISO #2771

You literally didn't even bother to ask the host if you could.

Leave it to Taco Bell to be the only person believable to not only fail to follow through on a foolproof plan to confirming both himself and JitB, but also utterly fail to accomplish anything else in the meantime.

God fucking damnit.
    NO you dont understand he was bossy in the night chat. I am not going to let some one tell me what to do. that is crap. JITB is the worst Mason buddy ever. he was AFK most the days and night and last night he wanted us both to agree to smash I told him let me check Arby I dont trust him. He was annoying as all can be

22. ISO #2772

If you claim your feedback, I'll claim mine.

23. ISO #2773

No dude, I find it odd that you could be so utterly fucking incompetent to pass up the one chance to confirm two town, and instead chose to try to take an action that you couldn't even take, without bothering to ask the host if you could even take it.

If you and JitB are telling the truth, you are Town LVP.
    NO NO NO you where not in the night chat with him. it was all arguing

24. ISO #2774

25. ISO #2775

26. ISO #2776

27. ISO #2777

28. ISO #2778

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

31. ISO #2781

Wow really why is everyone taking his side.
    Because there was an obvious good plan that everyone agreed on and yet after we agreed on this, you apparently argue against it in favor of a shitty plan no one wanted. How does it surprise you that everyone is against your shitty plan?

@Burger King are you claiming KFC visted Mcdonalds?
    No.

32. ISO #2782

Because there was an obvious good plan that everyone agreed on and yet after we agreed on this, you apparently argue against it in favor of a shitty plan no one wanted. How does it surprise you that everyone is against your shitty plan?

No.
    ok sorry KFC How was my plan shitty?

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

35. ISO #2785

NO you dont understand he was bossy in the night chat. I am not going to let some one tell me what to do. that is crap. JITB is the worst Mason buddy ever. he was AFK most the days and night and last night he wanted us both to agree to smash I told him let me check Arby I dont trust him. He was annoying as all can be
    We had a foolproof plan to prevent the pink night kill, KILL a pink, and confirm two town all in one fell swoop. This plan required YOU to smash Popeyes while JitB witched Popeyes onto himself.

You decided to go against this plan, and take an invalid action. I can't possibly fathom why JitB would be arguing with you.

If you claim your feedback, I'll claim mine.
    Only feedback I got?

Roleblocked.

I could state my presumption on where that came from, but I would guess at this point that it wouldn't be helpful.

36. ISO #2786

The more pink we find the better we are. how is that shitty?
    The more dead pink there are and the more town that are left alive, the better we are. You decided "No, let's not save a town member, and let's not kill a Pink, instead, let me try to confirm that the people that found and lynched a purple are not also pink. That's definitely the stronger move, right?

Your insufferable incompetence is unimaginable.

37. ISO #2787

We had a foolproof plan to prevent the pink night kill, KILL a pink, and confirm two town all in one fell swoop. This plan required YOU to smash Popeyes while JitB witched Popeyes onto himself.

You decided to go against this plan, and take an invalid action. I can't possibly fathom why JitB would be arguing with you.

Only feedback I got?

Roleblocked.

I could state my presumption on where that came from, but I would guess at this point that it wouldn't be helpful.
    Why would KFC be role blocked? @Arbys explain why you Role blocked KFC

38. ISO #2788

The more dead pink there are and the more town that are left alive, the better we are. You decided "No, let's not save a town member, and let's not kill a Pink, instead, let me try to confirm that the people that found and lynched a purple are not also pink. That's definitely the stronger move, right?

Your insufferable incompetence is unimaginable.
    only 1 town died It is not my fault both pink and purple hit him. he would have been dead eater way. It would have been a good plan if it worked

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

41. ISO #2791

only 1 town died It is not my fault both pink and purple hit him. he would have been dead eater way. It would have been a good plan if it worked
    You're lucky as fuck that pink and purple both hit the same town member. It could have been two town dead today, thanks to your incompetence. Now it's only one, and maybe there's still a chance that we're in this game. But face the facts, Jack, now it's certain that if pink CAN cult, and HAS culted in addition to a night kill every night, then there would be 4 pink and a purple vs 5 town AT BEST, and we've already lost. So drop your fucking "ermagerd there could be more cult" BULLSHIT, and accept that it's not useful to follow a line of thinking that ends in "town already lost".

42. ISO #2792

Only feedback I got?

Roleblocked.

I agree.

Why would KFC be role blocked? @Arbys explain why you Role blocked KFC

43. ISO #2793

You're lucky as fuck that pink and purple both hit the same town member. It could have been two town dead today, thanks to your incompetence. Now it's only one, and maybe there's still a chance that we're in this game. But face the facts, Jack, now it's certain that if pink CAN cult, and HAS culted in addition to a night kill every night, then there would be 4 pink and a purple vs 5 town AT BEST, and we've already lost. So drop your fucking "ermagerd there could be more cult" BULLSHIT, and accept that it's not useful to follow a line of thinking that ends in "town already lost".
    if you would have lynched pops we would have stoped it

44. ISO #2794

if you would have lynched pops we would have stoped it
    If you had given me time to wake up in the morning and voice my opinion, I might have been with you on lynching Pops.

Instead, you hammered DQ, as I recall. Can't blame me for that one, Taco Tuff.

45. ISO #2795

If you had given me time to wake up in the morning and voice my opinion, I might have been with you on lynching Pops.

Instead, you hammered DQ, as I recall. Can't blame me for that one, Taco Tuff.
    Pops pissed me off with I bet you won't hammer. I do not like to be told what not to do

46. ISO #2796

47. ISO #2797

Pops pissed me off with I bet you won't hammer. I do not like to be told what not to do
    Clearly. You are so easily manipulated that Pops exploited you for a free escape, and so incompetent that AFTER you let him get away with not being lynched, you decided not to follow through on the only plan that would've confirmed you and JitB and killed Pops.

Look man, I'm going to stop with the bashing for now. I'm not trying to piss you off, or insult you. I just need you to understand how and why you failed here, so you can learn. Popeyes manipulated you into hammering DQ to his own benefit. You claim that you don't like being told what not to do, so you did exactly what he wanted you to do? Stop and think, man, stop and think! That's what I've been telling you to do since Day 1 and you just keep going off on tangents and getting tunnel visioned and argumentative. Calm your overactive brain, do your best effort to think slowly, carefully, and thoroughly. That's what will help the Town the most. Learn from your mistakes, and don't repeat them in the future. It will make you a better player and a better person.

48. ISO #2798

49. ISO #2799

Clearly. You are so easily manipulated that Pops exploited you for a free escape, and so incompetent that AFTER you let him get away with not being lynched, you decided not to follow through on the only plan that would've confirmed you and JitB and killed Pops.

Look man, I'm going to stop with the bashing for now. I'm not trying to piss you off, or insult you. I just need you to understand how and why you failed here, so you can learn. Popeyes manipulated you into hammering DQ to his own benefit. You claim that you don't like being told what not to do, so you did exactly what he wanted you to do? Stop and think, man, stop and think! That's what I've been telling you to do since Day 1 and you just keep going off on tangents and getting tunnel visioned and argumentative. Calm your overactive brain, do your best effort to think slowly, carefully, and thoroughly. That's what will help the Town the most. Learn from your mistakes, and don't repeat them in the future. It will make you a better player and a better person.
    OK let move past this.

50. ISO #2800