8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    No ok yeah it’s fine.
    Who cares that I know what it means.

It just matter that I can’t tell you what each fucking letter is for
    Lol, calm your tits mate, I was just havin’ a lark.

ISO’s are very difficult to provide from my phone while laying in bed. I’ll have to get to that in the morning. My basic read on DQ is as its always been. Town lean from early win breadcrumb but his play has been erratic so it leaves me room to entertain the idea of him being scum. Probably a lone scum, because no one seems to be on his side, that’s for sure. Still primarily a town lead, though.

Domino I’m definitely going to have to take a second look at in the morning. Got replaced after 0 activity Day 1 (as opposed to after the N0 chats, and presumably after no action N1), which makes me lean Town. Haven’t spent enough time analyzing his posts yet because I’ve been too tunnelvisioned on chip/BK. I do need more scum in my reads. We know we have a bare minimum of 3.

11. ISO #2061

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post

ISO’s are very difficult to provide from my phone while laying in bed. I’ll have to get to that in the morning. My basic read on DQ is as its always been. Town lean from early win breadcrumb but his play has been erratic so it leaves me room to entertain the idea of him being scum. Probably a lone scum, because no one seems to be on his side, that’s for sure. Still primarily a town lead, though.

Domino I’m definitely going to have to take a second look at in the morning. Got replaced after 0 activity Day 1 (as opposed to after the N0 chats, and presumably after no action N1), which makes me lean Town. Haven’t spent enough time analyzing his posts yet because I’ve been too tunnelvisioned on chip/BK. I do need more scum in my reads. We know we have a bare minimum of 3.
    Overlying frustration. That’s kinda been my crutch this whole game. I’m alright with waiting.

I wonder if it’s likely that ICU have a corrupt member.

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    morning!

I ''jailed'' dominos last night. He revealed his role and rp to me and i have decided to believe his claim for now. I will keep it a secret unless i have a reason to think he is a scum.
    we came to the conclusion that chick-fil-a Had a night chat because he actually made a slip yesterday that i didn't see. He told everyone that my ability doesn't remove people from their night chat but i never told him about that part of my role.

15. ISO #2065

Dammit Arby's. Did you not read the chat? I didn't want to claim our feedback right out of the gate. Was hoping to get a claim from DQ first. Oh well.

I confirm Arby's as the 3rd member of the BK crew (aka ICU)

-vote Dairy Queen

Oh god, does that make BK the 16-year old Consort? Crypt, you nasty.
    Nope

Consort isn’t a town role, Taco Tuff. And you scumread BK too. Keep your mind straight, focus.
    Arby's claims against DQ, and suddenly KFC starts pushing me as a consort out of nowhere. DQ/KFC/Popeyes scum team, anyone?

confirmed

@Burger King , if you are a roleblocker as I suspect and y’all claim to still be working for town, just roleblock DQ, ezpz
    More distancing from DQ, more painting me as a consort.

Also- Not telling you what I am. Even if I was a roleblocker, I wouldn't let you (or anyone outside the ICU) direct my target. And even I was going to let you direct my target, DQ isn't going to be a valid one because we're going to lynch him today.

More distancing from DQ in light of the claims against him. Strongly feeling a DQ/KFC scum team. Though it looks like TB got a positive result on Popeyes, so I'd be fine lynching in the order DQ -> Popeyes -> KFC.

Regardless, DQ is the lynch for today.

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

@Burger King I need to know who you and chick targeted last night and which one of you were sent for the investigation. It's important.
    You already know who we targeted. I assume that's why you're voting him...

Are you trying to claim witch right now, or something? Why are you asking who was sent?

20. ISO #2070

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    You already know who we targeted. I assume that's why you're voting him...

Are you trying to claim witch right now, or something? Why are you asking who was sent?
    i don't see why you would need to hide this information. I happen to know that someone who can change your targets without giving feedback visited one of you last night.

21. ISO #2071

i don't see why you would need to hide this information. I happen to know that someone who can change your targets without giving feedback visited one of you last night.
    Why don't you tell me which one of us they targeted and then I'll tell you which one of us was sent.

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Yes I am the 3rd detective in the ICU and the last. I wasn't going to vote BK because I believe him to be blue as well.

Now, I was witched last night. Since the mechanic of our group is a voted detective check, it cannot be redirected, detected, or roleblocked.

Here's the detective check for last night. We voted Dairy Queen was our best option. Dairy Queen visited Starbucks.

@Taco Bell
    Why do you think DQ is pushing to get everyone to reveal their names?
    Why do you think DQ pulled that gambit on you yesterday to make sure you wouldn't check him?

I know DQ isn't a protective, if he was an investigative why would he be visiting Starbucks? Obviously not a lookout since he didn't state he found the killer. There wouldn't be a reason for him to be roleblocking him since he townread him. Time to hear his claim.

The rest of you guys better not fucking claim your names, the cult is trying to pinpoint the other mason.
    -vote Dairy Queen
    ... So you're all buying Arbys' claim? lol time to get to some reading that is probably very funny.

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

Dammit Arby's. Did you not read the chat? I didn't want to claim our feedback right out of the gate. Was hoping to get a claim from DQ first. Oh well.

I confirm Arby's as the 3rd member of the BK crew (aka ICU)

-vote Dairy Queen

Nope

Arby's claims against DQ, and suddenly KFC starts pushing me as a consort out of nowhere. DQ/KFC/Popeyes scum team, anyone?

confirmed

More distancing from DQ, more painting me as a consort.

Also- Not telling you what I am. Even if I was a roleblocker, I wouldn't let you (or anyone outside the ICU) direct my target. And even I was going to let you direct my target, DQ isn't going to be a valid one because we're going to lynch him today.

More distancing from DQ in light of the claims against him. Strongly feeling a DQ/KFC scum team. Though it looks like TB got a positive result on Popeyes, so I'd be fine lynching in the order DQ -> Popeyes -> KFC.

Regardless, DQ is the lynch for today.
    Shit... Both of you (Arbys and Burger King) are scummy, but there was no blue kill, I trust Chick, and 3 scum factions (purp pink and blue), including one with 3 members, would be far-fetched, probably. So, I guess.... DQ and Popeyes? I don't buy KFC scum btw.

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

Re-read and realized TB said Popeye's was pink. So new theory: DQ/KFC/McDonalds = purple, Popeyes = pink

Thoughts?
    McDonalds said his full wincon earlier, remember? It fits with mine perfectly so he's town lol. We already have had a debate about this.

39. ISO #2089

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    McDonalds said his full wincon earlier, remember? It fits with mine perfectly so he's town lol. We already have had a debate about this.
    I thought he was town too, but his line of questioning today is making me doubt that read. idk if the wincon claim is enough. He's not the top priority for now either way, but still.

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Dude just read a bit lol
    So, you confirm that you and chick visited nobody last night then?

How doesn't arbys know that you are blue if you share a night chat?
    Anyone want to guess the over/under on "number of different ways I need to explain this same damn thing to McDonald's until he understands the concept"?

44. ISO #2094

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Yes I am the 3rd detective in the ICU and the last. I wasn't going to vote BK because I believe him to be blue as well.

Now, I was witched last night. Since the mechanic of our group is a voted detective check, it cannot be redirected, detected, or roleblocked.

Here's the detective check for last night. We voted Dairy Queen was our best option. Dairy Queen visited Starbucks.

@Taco Bell
    Why do you think DQ is pushing to get everyone to reveal their names?
    Why do you think DQ pulled that gambit on you yesterday to make sure you wouldn't check him?

I know DQ isn't a protective, if he was an investigative why would he be visiting Starbucks? Obviously not a lookout since he didn't state he found the killer. There wouldn't be a reason for him to be roleblocking him since he townread him. Time to hear his claim.

The rest of you guys better not fucking claim your names, the cult is trying to pinpoint the other mason.
    -vote Dairy Queen
    Chick confirmed that there is a night chat.

The marked parts are making me confused. You claim that you don't know your teammates, but you still made a joint decision to vote to visit dairy queen?

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

Chick confirmed that there is a night chat.

The marked parts are making me confused. You claim that you don't know your teammates, but you still made a joint decision to vote to visit dairy queen?
    Ok, here goes:

1. We all share a night chat
    2. We were still suspicious of each other because it's mafia and the setup is hidden, so who the fuck knows what's going on
    3. We also voted on stuff because democracy
    4. We're (ICU) pretty sure that we're (ICU) all on the same side (which also happens to be the side of town)

47. ISO #2097

Ok, here goes:

1. We all share a night chat
    2. We were still suspicious of each other because it's mafia and the setup is hidden, so who the fuck knows what's going on
    3. We also voted on stuff because democracy
    4. We're (ICU) pretty sure that we're (ICU) all on the same side (which also happens to be the side of town)
    i find it hard to believe that all 3 of you are town aligned.

Chick was acting really scummy in the architect chat. Almost like he was pushing me into trying to execute him if i had a execute.

Does anyone in your team have a roleblock ability, because he seemed really confident that he wasn't going to be executed and i ended up being roleblocked the same night.

48. ISO #2098

I was roleblocked last night.

Overlying frustration. That’s kinda been my crutch this whole game. I’m alright with waiting.

I wonder if it’s likely that ICU have a corrupt member.
    I'm waiting for Burger King to show up, I was going to go right after him again but with Chik-fil-As flip and lw, I have more questions than answers at the moment.

Current reads:
    KFC
    1- witch didn't target him again night 2, so whatever he is, the witch had no interest. So not a killing role, not the roleblocker and not the witch himself (unless the witches real target was killed n1 and he just claimed the feedback but I'm leaning no.)
    2- he didn't expose Starbucks role or feedback and was townreading Starbucks enough for me to know whatever Starbucks was, was not a regular scum role.
    3- although he was on the chip lynch at the end, he also had his vote on BK while for long enough that BK was almost lynched. He wasn't hard against lynching BK as some others were, now, yes BK is most likely blue now that blue is a confirmed faction but a town wouldn't see it that way at the time.

McD:
    After much consideration, my hidden theory of McD, Chick and BK being on the same team had to be eliminated. I thought he may have been in a scum architect chat who his faction kill was either pizzahut or Papa - and that they got the town win condition from that chat. His slip of the win con seemed out of place at the time and almost planted so that we would all town confirm him for doing it. After thinking about it more, I do think that pizzahut or Papa would have said something about the night chat in their last wills (Although I was considering Pizzahuts last will to be rather full compared to the amount of posts he had day1 and thought it was could have been conclusions that was mutually reached in the night chat, after reviewing pizzahuts posts again, yes I agree this was an analytical player that was killed). That and the fact that he was roleblocked n1 and not just claiming it as I can now confirm that there is a roleblocker running around, which I still suspect may be a blue.

Subway:
    Mostly voting analytics make me town lean on subway. And her role is quite obvious and it doesn't scream scum. Can't say I like her reads though, she is too trusting on certain players and jumped way too fast to 100% trusting McD and Chick-fil-A without thinking it through. Relies way too much on RP to scumhunt in my opinion. Yes, I do think the RPs do mention other peoples names but so far I haven't seen it be alignment indicative. My first name is from StarWars btw. The food poisoning tip from Wendy just makes it too obvious that Popeyes/Starbucks were involved and I think it was red herring that scum can easily use to push on a RP scumhunt instead of people focusing on regular mafia scumhunting. Could be neutral though.

Concerning the blue faction...
    So what do we actually know about the blues. Chick trusted BK yesterday because of the win condition claim. Chick's n1 last will (if it was not changed with info from day 2) mentions BK but not Arbys. Chick indicated that they each seemed to have different missions and from what I can tell, may not know if they shared the same win condition.
    The wording of Chicks win condition strikes me as strange being the majority of town. Need to know what "town" refers to, if its the green faction, then why include the word "majority"? Can some green players loose even if town wins? This might shed light onto someone I'm literally ignoring now.

So, in my opinion, BK has the same win con as Chick... Arbys win con is still unknown.
    @Burger King I'm sure you can shed more light into this blue faction of yours.
    Is your night chat anonymous? Did you know all the members of the blue team n0/n1?
    Do you think Arbys win con may be different from your own?
    Aside from your voted action, can you confirm that you and Arbys have no other action that you can take the same night?
    If the above is you can take another action, is one of blues action to roleblock?
    How well do you trust Arbys?

Until BK gets back to me, I want to look more into Popeyes and Dairy Queen:

Wendys (9 [L-0]): Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Performer), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys
    Chipotle (7 [L-0]): Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes, Arbys

Orange names are those who were on both trains, I've already addressed what I think about KFC and McD, waiting on BK for more info on Arbys.
    While Popeyes was voted up early d2, I can't say there was much pressure on him. Most of the "pressure" was RP oriented with the food or the fact that he started the wendys train that went nuclear turbo. Nothing he has done has made me town read him...... hang on, will post this for now - I see BK has posted a bunch since I started writting this post. Continued later - was at 2062 when starting to write this

49. ISO #2099

i find it hard to believe that all 3 of you are town aligned.

Chick was acting really scummy in the architect chat. Almost like he was pushing me into trying to execute him if i had a execute.

Does anyone in your team have a roleblock ability, because he seemed really confident that he wasn't going to be executed and i ended up being roleblocked the same night.
    We did not roleblock you.

Chick was telling us about your chat once he realized he could talk in both. So once he started talking to us about it, we decided it was pretty unlikely that you could kill him since you didn't block him from chats, which is a key part of a jailor's ability.

50. ISO #2100