Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 72 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 3555
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Yes I am the 3rd detective in the ICU and the last. I wasn't going to vote BK because I believe him to be blue as well.

Now, I was witched last night. Since the mechanic of our group is a voted detective check, it cannot be redirected, detected, or roleblocked.

Here's the detective check for last night. We voted Dairy Queen was our best option. Dairy Queen visited Starbucks.

@Taco Bell
    Why do you think DQ is pushing to get everyone to reveal their names?
    Why do you think DQ pulled that gambit on you yesterday to make sure you wouldn't check him?

I know DQ isn't a protective, if he was an investigative why would he be visiting Starbucks? Obviously not a lookout since he didn't state he found the killer. There wouldn't be a reason for him to be roleblocking him since he townread him. Time to hear his claim.

The rest of you guys better not fucking claim your names, the cult is trying to pinpoint the other mason.
    -vote Dairy Queen
    LOL That's fucking hilarious since I can't even visit anyone.

Are you that scared of my claim that you are scum?

This 100% proves that you are scum If you are fake claiming that I visited starbucks.

Seems like you're going for the win and chose the wrong fucking person to go after for it.

-vote arbys

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    This is from my last will/notes

Can I go back to scum reading Dairy Queen? Because it looks like DQ has just started copying what Starbucks has been doing.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post786052
    This post is interesting to me because:
    witching KFC, who was a strong town read and played back in day one can relay that the witching target was likely not chosen at random. Word choice at Witch not being invested enough to cause damage is a really interesting choice of words. That conveys the implication that DQ knows what the witches intentions are. Definitely needs explanation here. Plus the vote patterns are straight up trash. Additionally i dont know what this post was intended to do if DQ was townreading Starbucks:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...046#post786046
    Good thing scum chose to pick me to go for the win on. My early reveal of my RP and Bread crumbing of my win con makes you guys fucking retarded =P. Scoundrels.

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Good thing scum chose to pick me to go for the win on. My early reveal of my RP and Bread crumbing of my win con makes you guys fucking retarded =P. Scoundrels.
    I am going. To say this one more time.

If you don’t back it the fuck up and stop making these childish insults we are going to to have a real life problem

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    WTF everyone now claiming blue but Blue did not know each other but they have night chat? WTF save is this.
    Read Chick's last will and look at the posts I quoted.
    Yes the ICU has a night chat. Chick/BK/I are all in it.
    We vote for a detective check each night and the feedback goes out to all of us.
    N1: Voted Starbucks > Visited KFC
    N2: Voted Dairy Queen > Visited Starbucks

Now he is claiming he doesn't even move which is a blatant lie.
    Your feedback on Popeyes being Cult is likely true since both DQ and Popeyes seem to have been buddy buddy on getting everyone to reveal rp names.

16. ISO #1966

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I am going. To say this one more time.

If you don’t back it the fuck up and stop making these childish insults we are going to to have a real life problem
    VOTE ME THEN. Real life problems? I already stated prior to this day I can't visit. If you were paying active attention to the thread you may have picked up on that.

At this point IDGAF, town doesn't deserve to win this game based on poor play all around.

So personally take it up with me after game because IDGAF.

But I won't judge you because you're scum so fair attempt.

17. ISO #1967

VOTE ME THEN. Real life problems? I already stated prior to this day I can't visit. If you were paying active attention to the thread you may have picked up on that.

At this point IDGAF, town doesn't deserve to win this game based on poor play all around.

So personally take it up with me after game because IDGAF.

But I won't judge you because you're scum so fair attempt.
    I’m talking about our COMs. It’s complrtely embarressing you are who you are when you act like this

18. ISO #1968

We vote for a detective check each night and the feedback goes out to all of us.

Your feedback on Popeyes being Cult is likely true since both DQ and Popeyes seem to have been buddy buddy on getting everyone to reveal rp names.
    That would explain DQ difference from d1 to d2.

Vote Popyes since I know for a fact on him. I want to make shure you are not trying to get me to stop voting popyes. He has avoided lychee d1 d2 and town has been lynched each time. MD jail DQ tonight. Town I think we have this.

19. ISO #1969

@Burger King
    ?

20. ISO #1970

LOL so you are pitching that 3 "town" players are in a "town night chat" ? I pegged the scum gambit to be a lot higher quality then that.

I'll let everyone else figure out what they think.

21. ISO #1971

LOL so you are pitching that 3 "town" players are in a "town night chat" ? I pegged the scum gambit to be a lot higher quality then that.

If you are town Vote pop then Prove you are not on a scum team with him.

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

And saying that popeyes and myself have been buddy-buddy is a blatent lies because I was activley scumreading him day wouldn;t have minded his lynch.

Oh and have you read my scumreads today? POPEYES IS IN THERE.

No case other then a bad choice for a scum win gambit.

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    This is the consequence of you having discredited yourself so heavily all game. It is very hard to follow you.
    If I get mislynched and we lose because of tacos play I won't even be made because of the current state of the game it's whatever my dude.

If players want to blatently refuse the bread crumbing of the wincon I laid out they are not very good scum and obviously not town.

Whatevers

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

ALRIGHT: Arbys, you directly visited me last night and share a night chat with BK?
    How is it so hard to understand you dog.

Chick / Burger / I - We all share a night chat together.
    Each night we vote on who to do a detective check on. Nobody is sent for the check. It cannot be roleblocked, redirected, or seen by a detective/lookout.
    We are all sent the feedback for the check.

47. ISO #1997

Popeyes (1 [L-5]):
    Taco Bell (Mayor)
    Burger King (1 [L-5]):
    Subway
    Dominos (1 [L-5]):
    Popeyes
    Arbys (1 [L-5]):
    Dairy Queen
    Dairy Queen (1 [L-5]):
    Arbys

This is the Vote count. Omg town Please dont Let Popeyes get away again. he has escaped lych day 1 town got lychee instead. Day 2 town got lyched instead. (even with me pleading not to lych him) IF we are going to win this Please Please Please lych popeyes.

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

How is it so hard to understand you dog.

Chick / Burger / I - We all share a night chat together.
    Each night we vote on who to do a detective check on. Nobody is sent for the check. It cannot be roleblocked, redirected, or seen by a detective/lookout.
    We are all sent the feedback for the check.
    So this is a 3 scum 3 scum 3 blue and I am last town? This dont add up the blue team has to have 50% of town win. Something is not making and sense. I think you are trying to get the lych off Popeyes. You did not say anything until I found popeyes's. You claimed popeyes's and Dq where scum mates. I found a pink alignment. yet you say DQ killed a purple alignment. I dont belive I am last town. That is BS. Lych Popyes.

50. ISO #2000

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    * Arbys (2 [L-4]): 
Taco Bell (Mayor), Popeyes

Burger King (1 [L-5]): 
Subway

Post1868
    This is me pissed that Arbys Fliped it to a green town lych.

Post 1869

This post looks like some one wanting answers.

Post 1878

This post Looks like scum hope that a train starts not even a slight explanation as to why he voted.
    Sorry but how does that specific post look like me wanting answers? Not that I don't want to find scums, but this post is more of a vote on an extremely scummy person, with the aim of getting them lynched. And this looks like buddying.