S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3555
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Just wanted to go back and draw attention to this part specifically: This is in no way a believable scum win condition, as technically, it doesn't even oppose the Town's win condition. The Town win condition's primary requirement is that at least 1 Town is alive at the end. The only way another win condition can oppose that is if it specifically requires all town to be dead (or converted?). Otherwise, the game would have ended already in a mutual victory, because we have at least 1 town alive, and at least 1 scum alive, and those conditions don't directly oppose each other.
    Ok, I'll admit I was wrong in that regard. I believe chick to be with the town. Maybe it is just town vs town aligned.

Anyways there is a cult if Taco Bell is to be believed. I do believe him that there is cult. I don't think McD would be a n1 target. We know that he can architect chat. If he is scum currently then he would be starting scum. While it would be a gamble, I believe a win condition can always be fake able which is why I'll still keep some doubts. I wasn't in any way advocating we lynch him though if that is what you were thinking. I do think he has a very dense view point.

Like I said before the interaction between you and him on day one left me somewhat suspect, but maybe I really am just trying to see something that isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    @Arbys
    I’m very sorry you are down with the sickness.
    Would you mind weighing in on the reactive nature of StarBucks vs Burger King?
    I don't want to do a low detailed post about what I think right now between the both of them because I'm about to pass out and go to bed again. I'll try my hardest to give a good read on this in the morning. I do want to ask one question to Starbucks though before I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    Conspiracy, this fucker is the cult whos fears my not being recruitable because of my unique feedback and actually wants to squash communication so he can lurk to victory. He's been openly scum since post #447 but his entire defense was "nope", which is either a grossly low value defense not fit to earn support, or a trolly prod (given my character) for which he then wants to turn around and scum read me for. Hypocrisy.
    How are you so sure that being recruited to the cult removes your current role actions? Maybe I just misunderstanding how you worded this.

Also @Taco Bell . You said that the cult recruits and kills each night. Do you know if one of them does both? IE Werewolf visits someone to kill and someone to recruit therefore visiting 2 people.

2. ISO #1452

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Ok, I'll admit I was wrong in that regard. I believe chick to be with the town. Maybe it is just town vs town aligned.

Anyways there is a cult if Taco Bell is to be believed. I do believe him that there is cult. I don't think McD would be a n1 target. We know that he can architect chat. If he is scum currently then he would be starting scum. While it would be a gamble, I believe a win condition can always be fake able which is why I'll still keep some doubts. I wasn't in any way advocating we lynch him though if that is what you were thinking. I do think he has a very dense view point.

Like I said before the interaction between you and him on day one left me somewhat suspect, but maybe I really am just trying to see something that isn't there.

I don't want to do a low detailed post about what I think right now between the both of them because I'm about to pass out and go to bed again. I'll try my hardest to give a good read on this in the morning. I do want to ask one question to Starbucks though before I go.

How are you so sure that being recruited to the cult removes your current role actions? Maybe I just misunderstanding how you worded this.

Also @Taco Bell . You said that the cult recruits and kills each night. Do you know if one of them does both? IE Werewolf visits someone to kill and someone to recruit therefore visiting 2 people.
    Im just assuming based on the mod. i guess i dont know for sure

3. ISO #1453

My rolecard does contain more info than that, but nothing that's relevant to why I'm here or what I know about this ball. I've told you everything that I believe is beneficial for town to know at the moment; the rest will all come in due time, if not during the day, then in my last will.

On that note, I will reveal another piece of feedback that I received last night; this feedback, I believe, did not come from Starbucks:

I was witched last night.

I did not reveal this earlier because 1. Starbucks claimed to have given someone feedback and he would verify when they were around, which he did; 2. Given the feedbacks I received, I wanted Starbucks to verify what feedback he gave me without me having told him what it was, which he also has done.

Given Starbucks play and WIFOM so far, combined with the feedback I received from him last night, I am willing to believe for the moment that he is town, and I will follow along with his delayed reveal plan.

OOC, I drowned myself in all the anti-nausea/anti-diarrhea meds I could find, and I am feeling a bit better today.
    Ok, tbh I don't see what it brings to reveal this while keeping other stuff hidden. Strange choice in information reveals.

4. ISO #1454

Wendys rolecard suggested that the food may be poisoned.
    Starbucks stated that he had three options of what to do with the food.
    Starbucks stated that he did not poison the food.

The notes I have provided state that I had Starbucks as a lock town for myself. I have been debating with myself, going back and forth between Starbucks posts in the days, about how townie their play has been so far.
    I am reading Starbucks as scummier and moved him down the list as I go. I have not seen any other RP reveals that have anything to do with poisoned food, with exception to Starbucks revealing he actually had 3 options instead of the 2 he alluded to only having the previous day. I have opened discussion with him about that but he had sidestepped the question. Starbucks has been making statements about having a confirmable role regarding feedback other players reveal getting.

The question I have been asking myself, the one blocking me from straight out scumreading Starbucks, has been
    Is there a world where Wendys got tipped about posioned food, but the food not actually being poisoned.

Additionally I have been wondering about what the application is in the poisoning of the food, IE does it relate straight to a KPN?
    ____________________-

I have OOG issues rolling in my head regarding a player I have held in very high standards coming at me sideways regarding my play. Its been making me question myself pretty hard.
    ^Don't take that statement as having any hard relevance on whether or not I am scum. It has no bearing there I suspect.
    Makes sense to wonder this. However, which roleplay relates to farmers around lying...? Because it's how Wendy's got their information.
    Starbucks is not showing his cards. He could very well be a scum just hiding everything until he knows he can win the game over one mislynch. Yes, he could be town, but clues don't really point at him being town... also, he has mentioned that he did not choose the killing option, which implies that he had one (did he lie on that?).

5. ISO #1455

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Makes sense to wonder this. However, which roleplay relates to farmers around lying...? Because it's how Wendy's got their information.
    Starbucks is not showing his cards. He could very well be a scum just hiding everything until he knows he can win the game over one mislynch. Yes, he could be town, but clues don't really point at him being town... also, he has mentioned that he did not choose the killing option, which implies that he had one (did he lie on that?).
    Ive revealed everything i have to reveal except my name, which i no longer think matters, but ill let Burger King drop ALL of his cards before i lay one more down on the back of your concern.

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    This is one reason I scum read you. I have said over and over Mrs Wagsraff not Mr. but you keep saying my info is on him. Mrs not Mr. in my info I had seen him on the lawn. Then came on and with the head butler and then saw the 2 guests argueing only have last names but the wagsraff was a Mrs not a Ms.
    I didn't say it was Mr. Wagstaff? He's the one that should have info on it though, since I have absolutely nothing about it.... way to scumpaint me over something that wouldn't even be a scumtell EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE. Eat scumpoints.

7. ISO #1457

Chip and subway are both confirming each other yet they are the 2 I saw argueing does no one find this odd?
    I thought I was supposedly arguing with "Mr Simons"????? I also assume you meant Chick and not Chip? If so, I didn't confirm him; he is just 99.9999999% likely to be town.

8. ISO #1458

I thought chip wear me simon then who is mr simmon
    Oh, it meant Chipotle? When the fuck did I confirm Chipotle lol, I scumread him....

AND YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE FUCKING INFORMATION

Effective immediatly, you are stripped from any rights of scumreading me for supposedly misunderstanding what you say, especially when it's the other way around. And you gain a shit ton of scumpoints because all of this makes me think you're full of shit.

9. ISO #1459

Oh shit you are me Simmons. And if ms wagstaff is clean then you have to be the cult. Now it all makes sence

-vote popeyes
    What...??

Your Honor, I demand this person's testimony to be disqualified; they are not in a capable mental status.
    Or they're a fucking scumbag, which is starting to make more and more sense.

You have information on TONS of roleplay names. An apparently critical thing about a family curse, WHICH I DON'T HAVE ANY INFO ON, but apparently fucking talked about it... Oh, you're also a Mason! And a "mayor" with 1 vote, which you still didn't explain. You also didn't explain why or how you are the "Performer".

So, Mr. @Taco Bell , you are suspected of murder on one of the two dead guys.
    -vote Taco Bell

10. ISO #1460

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    LOL, my thoughts are about the food. Just because Popeyes and Starbucks work for the catering company, doesn't mean they had anything to do with the possibly poisioning the food. Granted it does show them in a negative light but I think we kind of overindulged on the fact that they provide the food therefore one of them has to be scum for that.

Any guest at the party could technically be responsible for that if that's even the case... Then something else clicked in my brain when I realized that you said you were witched.

And it has to do with my RP information, and the supposed woman that I hired instead of my wife to organize the ball...
    Enlighten us further, if possible..... Because that means you know something that could solve something.

11. ISO #1461

Becuse you hired me. So yes I had info that confirmed you as town. That is why but you lieing about my cost means you are cult and I am going to check you tonight if I am alive.
    JULIEN WAGSTAFF HIRED YOU?? Plus how the fuck does that confirm him as town?

12. ISO #1462

JULIEN WAGSTAFF HIRED YOU?? Plus how the fuck does that confirm him as town?
    Tbh, the amount of stuff Taco is saying is so huge that I don't think it can get on a single rolecard without writing a novel, and too much keys to win the game. If they are town, that is. Feels like the TMI scumtell.

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

A wealthy young woman, attending the ball alone. Everything thing seems to be beneath her.

They poem/lyrical way Ms.Bobbi Thorne entered the game gives me fucking stevie nicks type of feelings.

Subway says that I hired other woman to organize the ball this year, Chipotle fits this profile.

I can't remember shit, only my own name and that my heart yearns for a woman, What woman? I would assume my wife but I could have been going about it all wrong.

I'n my brain it all adds up I'm under a fucking spell.
    Well, my rolecard says "some other women".
    It does make sense, though. And if you need support on a Chipotle train I'm in; however, despite your gambit (which was super obvious by the way lol), I have very low trust in Taco Bell now.

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

If I were a missing person surely my wife would have some insight on that, as far as being a former colleague I wish I knew, maybe my wife can shed light unto that aswell.
    I don't know your job, darlin'...

But if you have hijacked my ball, I'd say it means you're not a missing person lol. I have no info on any of those things, I already gave everything I had, which I am apparently the only one having done this, along with Chick now.

17. ISO #1467

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Yea.... No thx, got enough people wasting my time looking at RPs. So far all it has done is lead people on a wild goose chase of speculation. Take the poison food for instance, people assume it connects one of the cooks or cooks employees to it whereas I can easily think anyone can poison the food... Or wine.

Sure there are some rp names that seem to be shared around but other than people saying "ya your name is in my rp" i don't think it gived alignment indications. Gotta filter out all this fluff from actual scum hunting.

But here is a hint about my last name: character from Spiderman. If anyone knows what I mean, don't share - just acknowledge. Don't need some bafoon to ruin my abilities like they with subway who is virtually useless now because of the rp hunting.
    Can you kindly go to hell, please? Thank you, kind sir.

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post

No I don’t know. I figured it was only recruiting. Only reason I am saying both is becuse we had a purple and pink kill last night. I am starting to think crpt sent me on a wild goose chase ever sence Starbucks brought up the gladiator theory. So I don’t know for shure about anything. All I know is I can detect cult.

19. ISO #1469

Ok. Let’s run through this.

You are a mason?
    Your partner is a dude named Charles?
    Your role can detect cult?

Please repost what your RP was if you don’t mind
    dude I have told it over and over and over. Go back and read the posts stop being lazy.
    I tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    RIP
    Omg lol. Taco, I want your full roleplay, PARAPHRASED obviously, in a single post. It's literally the most helpful thing you can do atm, because all of the other things you tried have driven the entire town insane, and that includes me. Nothing against you lol. How you react is proving me that I can't actually read you over logic, because your scum tells are false positives, since they are probably with you no matter of your alignment. Thank you <3

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Don't worry, I'm headed there soon enough. Will you be the one sending me there?
    Sadly I can't do that

Btw I do townread you, although you're annoying and blind for saying that RP hunting is bad: I did clear Chick, I did create a lot of discussion, which created interactions, reactions, and fun.
    So no, I won't send you to hell anytime soon for many reasons.

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

I didn't say it was Mr. Wagstaff? He's the one that should have info on it though, since I have absolutely nothing about it.... way to scumpaint me over something that wouldn't even be a scumtell EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE. Eat scumpoints.
    How is that acumpainting putting out facts. Only fact I know is you are not cult

24. ISO #1474

Sadly I can't do that

Btw I do townread you, although you're annoying and blind for saying that RP hunting is bad: I did clear Chick, I did create a lot of discussion, which created interactions, reactions, and fun.
    So no, I won't send you to hell anytime soon for many reasons.
    You "cleared" Chick who has ended up not being town. Now the win with town is a technicality, but I assume there is a difference or else Crypt could have just made chick official town so, Chick is not "cleared" in my books but is town at the moment.

25. ISO #1475

Tbh, the amount of stuff Taco is saying is so huge that I don't think it can get on a single rolecard without writing a novel, and too much keys to win the game. If they are town, that is. Feels like the TMI scumtell.
    What???

How can you scum read me? The info in your role card should have confirmed me.

26. ISO #1476

I don't know your job, darlin'...

But if you have hijacked my ball, I'd say it means you're not a missing person lol. I have no info on any of those things, I already gave everything I had, which I am apparently the only one having done this, along with Chick now.
    Only one? I have given everything

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

What???

How can you scum read me? The info in your role card should have confirmed me.
    ELABORATE?? And where's that post with roleplay?
    Only one? I have given everything
    Not so sure, you just put out of nowhere that you were hired by Julian. SPEAK.

29. ISO #1479

Just wanted to go back and draw attention to this part specifically: This is in no way a believable scum win condition, as technically, it doesn't even oppose the Town's win condition. The Town win condition's primary requirement is that at least 1 Town is alive at the end. The only way another win condition can oppose that is if it specifically requires all town to be dead (or converted?). Otherwise, the game would have ended already in a mutual victory, because we have at least 1 town alive, and at least 1 scum alive, and those conditions don't directly oppose each other.
    This is true, out of the last part about mutual victory since there could be a third party that would be opposing. I have locked McDonalds town as soon as he said that, and even if Arbys' point hadn't been countered by this, I'd still believe he's not the kind of person to pull that, judging by the low activity and as KFC said, not getting voted for MVP anytime soon.

30. ISO #1480

Omg lol. Taco, I want your full roleplay, PARAPHRASED obviously, in a single post. It's literally the most helpful thing you can do atm, because all of the other things you tried have driven the entire town insane, and that includes me. Nothing against you lol. How you react is proving me that I can't actually read you over logic, because your scum tells are false positives, since they are probably with you no matter of your alignment. Thank you <3

The host of the ball sent for you. You are a werewolf hunter masquerading as the performer. When you arive you see Julian Wagstaff on the lawn. The head butler escorts you to your room. On your way there you see Mrs wagstaff and Mr Simons argueing about The Family Curse.

Then it lists ability’s and more information about my role but not RP info.

31. ISO #1481

The host of the ball sent for you. You are a werewolf hunter masquerading as the performer. When you arive you see Julian Wagstaff on the lawn. The head butler escorts you to your room. On your way there you see Mrs wagstaff and Mr Simons argueing about The Family Curse.

Then it lists ability’s and more information about my role but not RP info.
    It tells me about my partner Charles Stanworth in my extra info btw

32. ISO #1482

I did see that breadcrumb, commended him for it, and he and I both townread each other that day because of it. Someone giving win cons NOW is a terrible way of confirming Town, because we already have DQ breadcrumbing it, Mickey D outright stating it, and me and Subway both confirming it. Until then, it would be quite the gamble for scum to just assume that Town’s win condition probably mimics one from a previous Crypt game; it would be instantly refutable by literally the entire town if they were wrong. It doesn’t make any sense for Mickey D to take that gamble in his position.
    +townpoints, logical AND solvy, there's scum hunting (or town defense) in this.

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

Spoiler : Starbuck's case against Burger King :
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    At the time of this post Burger King has 32 posts. His activity is so low he has only contributed more than Jack in the Box, and Dominoes who was clearly a replacement.

Despite his facade of "quality over quantity"

in his posts he has 15 posts that are complete drivel, found here.

Spoiler : Quality posts :

4+5 = 8

listing this as garbage because of how weak it is.

He also made a lot of attendance posts that did nothing much more than echo what had already been said or announce that he was reading without contribution.

Spoiler : Present and nothing else :

These are the very limited number of posts that actually encouraged the game to occur.
    Spoiler : Good posts :

He also has proudly claimed scum mindset on a few occasions.
    Spoiler : Post in question :

Spoiler : i think this post is misquoting? :

As you can see 15 of his 32 posts at this time contain filler nonesense.
    5 additionally bring 0 value and new information.
    13 posts include what I would consider general contributions, but they are full of tunneling on Dairy Queen and myself, severe soft balling onto Subway, and quite a buddy relationship with Popeyes.
    He contends that sharing information helps town more, yet he has not shared his RP in any way.
    The majority of his day 2 reads hinge on copying Pizza Huts last will, again not his own reads, and even going so far as to discredit the parts that dont work but then lean on the rest like it is doctrine.
    His assessment of the vote train happens to leave Popeyes and Subway off of his targets, even though popeyes entire reasoning is "get the lurker" and that my aggression and activity is overall a positive - something Burger King disagrees with - and Subway jumps in with an "uncertain" hammer clearly setup to play both sides of the flip.
    Neither of these should jive with what Burger King has been saying is town, but he does so here. In the same way he responsd to Popeye postively and soft balled Subway like the fucking ball you gentling song.

Burger King is either away, trolling, or leaning on weak logic and the words of dead town. He has also been quite hostile and told certain players he simply wont talk to them again.

What part of this is town?

Beyond that I'd like to ask BK one more thing, why am I THE #1 read and target when my night action confirms I am neither of the killers or the witch? You gloss over this reality by saying "hidden setup hur dur", but have seemingly ignored the part in KFCs post that mean i am not the witch, and while you memorized Pizza Hut's reads for your personal needs seemingly glossed over the graveyard. A scum of any faction is a scum, but we're looking at 2 neutral evils that a single lynch would end a faction (probably) and you want to focus on the caterer whos action is accounted for? nonsense coming from a town.

____________________________________________ Since my dinner __________________________________

You'll note that BurgerKing actually says he has been genuine and contributed, but the VAST majority of his day 2 scum hunting leans on Pizza Huts last will being his own reads. This is an insane concept and hinges on the views of a dead confirmed town to make the cases for him. I list these posts in both the second about being obviosuly evil as well a the section about being present.

You'll notice that once again Burger King has listed Subway and Popeyes quite highly town. A common issue here is that he actually lists Chick-Fil-A as more townie than Popeyes, despite thinking Popeyes was lock town (by his exclusion from assessment on the vote list), which raises concern for the validity and genuine nature of his list. He is clearly avoiding listing his scum teammates of Subway and Popeyes so highly as to draw suspicion.

Please note the further support of this taem by Taco Bells RP information.

Additional note 2
    - Burger King claims to be pro discussion in our exchange about how he is trying to squash conversation by voting me, yet has regularly lurked, pushed on DQ and myself, heavy posters, and actively campaigned that lower posts is superior.

conclusion cause formatting fuck
    Burger King has been nothing helpful all game.
    He has trolled almost 50% of his posts, withheld information, hard buddied with 2 people despite LARGE and valid reasons to scum read them under a normal circumstance, soft balled all his questioning, been outright inconsistent in what he is town or scum reading, and actively suggested the town should be less active.

Burger King is 100% a scum, and the odds are highest that his scum team is Popeyes and Subway, with likely a sort of bonus teammate in Chick-Fil-A through id assume game mechanics.

Do you scumread Chipotle? Also, did you just put me in a scum team with Popeyes, while I told everyone to refocus on the food because everyone had forgot it?? Go home, you're drunk.

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

Do you scumread Chipotle? Also, did you just put me in a scum team with Popeyes, while I told everyone to refocus on the food because everyone had forgot it?? Go home, you're drunk.
    Im not drunk. And the food has almost no baring on my scum read of you. However i would always solve this question by looking to BK first, so if im wrong on you feel free to go about business as usual.

42. ISO #1492

Also...

I do scumread chipotle overall. And while youre asking for a focus on the food, we all know youre looking at me on that before youre looking at popeye, so dont act like were cool on that front.

Also, way to support my claim by ignoring all of the shit about BK

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

I am also scum reading BK for neutral stance on most of the players and the scum read on Starbucks on what seems to be based on aggression and withholding information. The double standard seems to be in line with these two players.

I had Starbucks as lock town and I still have the gut feeling of town on himbut I will admit he is looking worse

46. ISO #1496

I am also scum reading BK for neutral stance on most of the players and the scum read on Starbucks on what seems to be based on aggression and withholding information. The double standard seems to be in line with these two players.

I had Starbucks as lock town and I still have the gut feeling of town on himbut I will admit he is looking worse
    Starbucks is town.

47. ISO #1497

Why am i looking worse exactly? Lol

Is that actually all you're scum reading BK for? I put a lot of harder reasons that his claims are clearly calculated.

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

damn subway and taco are driving me crazy. I read subway as having just logged on and replied to most stuff that was said since she logged off but it buried a post that I was interested in hearing more comments on.... and taco pretty much shows up to support subways idea and screams "lynch me! I'm dumb"

I can't tell if it is intentional ignoring said post and diverting attention elsewhere or a coincidence based off of bad timing. I'm gonna leave it at that for now.

I wonder if anyone has a marshall type role............ Taco, make today a double lynch day, will ya.

50. ISO #1500