User Tag List

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 3555
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    I thought we were done with this but alright.

His judgement of my claiming my role status is nonesense. Its soft TPR hunting masked as scum hunting. Its also my very first post in a game where probably like 14 of 16 people have a role action, so thats a weak thing to read around considering the game.
    How is that "TPR hunting"? You claimed PR of your own free will and I didn't say anything about what your role actually is. And I don't see how the player count and the speculation around power roles is relevant to this discussion, since this is about you claiming out of nowhere not some statistical analysis of # of PRs vs cits.

I actually havent directed shit outside of asking to talk to DQ tonight, which it looks like McDs is actually just able to invite one person so thats not even valid.
    That is one instance, yes. You didn't know it wasn't valid at the time, so it's still an attempt to direct his action.

Your first post also said "Doc on me". You even made it a recurring theme by referencing "playing doctor" in multiple posts afterward.

Conspiracy, this fucker is the cult whos fears my not being recruitable because of my unique feedback and actually wants to squash communication so he can lurk to victory.
    That's quite a leap. I'm town so if you're also town and are cult-immune, great! But I have my doubts.

And how exactly has anything I have said indicated a desire on my part to "squash communication"? Are you saying that scum reading you somehow impedes communication?

He's been openly scum since post #447 but his entire defense was "nope", which is either a grossly low value defense not fit to earn support,
    Low effort accusations get low effort replies.

or a trolly prod (given my character) for which he then wants to turn around and scum read me for. Hypocrisy.
    So you claim to know my intentions, and put forward a hypothetical attack I might make and calling me a hypocrite for saying it even though I never said it. Which is extra funny because in doing so, you're doing the very thing you accuse me of intending to do. Obvious projection is obvious.

Also, ya im aggro. Maybe you should actually join the fucking game.
    Being aggressive isn't a prerequisite for joining the game, nor is it indicative of additional effort. On the contrary, I think being aggressive is easy and is often used as a cover by inferior players to cover deficiencies in their play. Not that it can't have its uses- but it's a tool, not a playstyle.

This slot is just saying whatever fits to push on me, and id point out that Popeye is encouraging his activity, who is currently being voted by me and suffers from the maybe gladiator situation with me. Odds of a popeye bk team are very high. Imo.
    The funny thing about this is I haven't even pushed on you. I just gave my read of you and you immediately get super defensive and try to label me scum and assign me a random "teammate".

I have readied an Iso of Burger King, and await his answering Popeyes for his reads. I am sure it will be a lot of null reads as he never contributes anything that isnt town approved.
    Here you go again responding to something that you think I'll say (which I haven't said) as though I've said it (which I haven't).

And you make a generalization about my reads despite the fact that I haven't provided many reads from which you could possibly observe a pattern.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

By the way, something that I feel has been under-discussed:

Why was Papa Johns killed? Looking through his posts, he wasn't active enough to be considered a leader, his contributions were pretty safe, and he didn't post any reads or anything that made it seem like he could've been "on the right track" about something we all missed. Why would scum target him?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Yo burger King. Why you invisible?
    Because it is the setting I prefer.

11. ISO #1411

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post

Why was Papa Johns killed? Looking through his posts, he wasn't active enough to be considered a leader, his contributions were pretty safe, and he didn't post any reads or anything that made it seem like he could've been "on the right track" about something we all missed. Why would scum target him?

This isnt a read list.

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

Random choice most probably. He even gave us a fake name.

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

I find it interesting that you focused on papa's kill instead of pizza. Other than the silent double meanings I've been having with Starbucks, there hasn't been any discussion about that kill either. You seem to have that kill already solved, what do you know that I don't?

17. ISO #1417

How is that "TPR hunting"? You claimed PR of your own free will and I didn't say anything about what your role actually is. And I don't see how the player count and the speculation around power roles is relevant to this discussion, since this is about you claiming out of nowhere not some statistical analysis of # of PRs vs cits.

I said sublte for a reason. Assessing someone's status as a TPR in all cases is always TPR hunting. I could just be a citizen hoping to eat some lead. I could also be meming like our lovely host.

That is one instance, yes. You didn't know it wasn't valid at the time, so it's still an attempt to direct his action.

Ya... and you paint it like i've been ordering all actions the whole game. 100% if he had the option to put the 2 of us in there not putting DQ and me would be a scum tell at this point. He should know that.

Your first post also said "Doc on me". You even made it a recurring theme by referencing "playing doctor" in multiple posts afterward.

in response to your love, Subway. who maintained the dialogue. Forget that conveniently?

That's quite a leap. I'm town so if you're also town and are cult-immune, great! But I have my doubts.

I didn't say immune, and you didnt read immune. I said im not recruitable because of my uniqueness. Learn to read.

And how exactly has anything I have said indicated a desire on my part to "squash communication"? Are you saying that scum reading you somehow impedes communication?

Youre lurking for 1, and seem to judge my activeness as a negative. And no, it is a fact that scum reading me increases activeness. Lynching me kills it.

Low effort accusations get low effort replies.

It was large enough for you to pay attention to it, despite ignoring a more relevant question from Popeyes. Youre a bit caught it would appear.

So you claim to know my intentions, and put forward a hypothetical attack I might make and calling me a hypocrite for saying it even though I never said it. Which is extra funny because in doing so, you're doing the very thing you accuse me of intending to do. Obvious projection is obvious.

you literally put forth a low effort response by your own admission in this post but are judging me for low effort.... thats a prod or hypocrisy and it isnt up for debate.

Being aggressive isn't a prerequisite for joining the game, nor is it indicative of additional effort. On the contrary, I think being aggressive is easy and is often used as a cover by inferior players to cover deficiencies in their play. Not that it can't have its uses- but it's a tool, not a playstyle.

Oh its certainly a playstyle lol. And it is most definitely a tool but if you think drawing out activity and attention is meant as a cover... youve clearly never been a good town.

The funny thing about this is I haven't even pushed on you. I just gave my read of you and you immediately get super defensive and try to label me scum and assign me a random "teammate".

I didnt get defensive, I got offensive because i've been reading you as scum since post #447 and am ready to unleash the fucking beast on your ass

Here you go again responding to something that you think I'll say (which I haven't said) as though I've said it (which I haven't).

Since you dodged at first I was right. You can pretend all you want, youre just a liar.

And you make a generalization about my reads despite the fact that I haven't provided many reads from which you could possibly observe a pattern.
    and i responded to that last bit already

18. ISO #1418

I find it interesting that you focused on papa's kill instead of pizza. Other than the silent double meanings I've been having with Starbucks, there hasn't been any discussion about that kill either. You seem to have that kill already solved, what do you know that I don't?
    BK doesnt want to draw much attention to Pizzas death other than when it is every piece of evidence he needs to push on someone

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

I don't know if "solved" is the way I'd put it exactly, but I quickly recognized from PH's posts that he was an intelligent player and capable scum hunter and the way he posted gave me a town read of him. So if scum picked up on that as well (and it seems that they did), it makes sense to me that they would want to eliminate him early.

Papa Johns didn't seem nearly as dangerous for scum to leave alive for the reasons I mentioned, so I find it odd that he was targeted and think there might be something there that we're missing.

21. ISO #1421

I don't know if "solved" is the way I'd put it exactly, but I quickly recognized from PH's posts that he was an intelligent player and capable scum hunter and the way he posted gave me a town read of him. So if scum picked up on that as well (and it seems that they did), it makes sense to me that they would want to eliminate him early.

Papa Johns didn't seem nearly as dangerous for scum to leave alive for the reasons I mentioned, so I find it odd that he was targeted and think there might be something there that we're missing.
    In my experience? The reasons you stated are exactly the reasons scum targeted him. They knew he wasn't scum, he wasn't prominent enough to call a potential doctor/bg to him, and he wasn't scumread enough (publicly) at the time to be a strong mislynch target. He was a safe kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Dominos
    Chipotle
    KFC
    Burger King
    Dairy Queen
    Chick-fil-A

Subway
    Jack in the Box
    Starbucks
    Popeyes
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds
    Arbys

List updated! Lynch anyone else
    I concur with most of this list, but would you care to elaborate on your reads for Jack in the Box and Arbys? Both these players have had minimal contribution so far, so I'm curious what makes you put one as town and the other, not.

22. ISO #1422

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Moving on.
    @Burger King
    Current scum reads?
    I don't have a lot of time, so for now I'll give you my biggest one:

Starbucks - Overly aggressive, many of his posts are filler, claimed that he was an important role d1 with no pressure/prompting (town with important roles generally prefer to stay hidden), continues to lean heavily on his role feedback as a way to "confirm" himself even though from it's difficult to confirm anything in this setup regardless of feedback, continually tries to direct town PRs.
    I have readied an Iso of Burger King, and await his answering Popeyes for his reads. I am sure it will be a lot of null reads as he never contributes anything that isnt town approved.
    I would also like to see this question answered more completely. It seems Burger King has provided little in this game so far other than parroting others and refuting claims against him; and he claims to have little time for providing reads but provided a massive multiquote wall with many refutations when called out by Starbucks.

Burger King, despite your infuriating role play at the start of the game, you seem to have the capability of contributing effectively to this game; please do so.

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    In my experience? The reasons you stated are exactly the reasons scum targeted him. They knew he wasn't scum, he wasn't prominent enough to call a potential doctor/bg to him, and he wasn't scumread enough (publicly) at the time to be a strong mislynch target. He was a safe kill.

I concur with most of this list, but would you care to elaborate on your reads for Jack in the Box and Arbys? Both these players have had minimal contribution so far, so I'm curious what makes you put one as town and the other, not.
    Arbys sounds cool, Jack in the Box... I remember very little of him and nothing gave me a good impression.

I like to leave 5 people because scum team is probably around 5~

25. ISO #1425

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    why are you listing dominos and arbys as town?
    Dominos and Arbys sound good.

Dominos specially here:

"Exactly!
    Lack of an answer did answer my question to some degree."

I feel like a scum would have pushed like why are you not answering me bla bla bla.

26. ISO #1426

I would also like to see this question answered more completely. It seems Burger King has provided little in this game so far other than parroting others and refuting claims against him; and he claims to have little time for providing reads but provided a massive multiquote wall with many refutations when called out by Starbucks.

Burger King, despite your infuriating role play at the start of the game, you seem to have the capability of contributing effectively to this game; please do so.
    If you genuinely believe I haven't contributed much and have only parroted others than you aren't reading my posts. And you've got it backwards- it's not that I'm responding to claims against me, it's that whenever I criticize someone's scummy behavior and point it out, they react by trying to accuse me instead. Furthermore, I'll point out that despite his massive post count, Starbucks hasn't contributed any reads either, so it's pretty hypocritical of him to pester me for mine and you are setting a double standard by asking for my reads and not his. Not to mention that despite saying I was scummy on d1, Starbucks didn't try to push against me until immediately after I posted my read on him.

That said, from my POV:

Confirmed town:
    Burger King

Very likely town/town aligned:
    Subway
    Chic Fil A

Lean town:
    KFC
    Dominos
    Popeyes
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds

Neutral:
    Arby's
    Jack in the Box

Lean Scum:
    Chipotle
    Dairy Queen

Likely scum:
    Starbucks

I had DQ in the same category with starbucks for a while, but I've come around on him a bit. Might even move him to a town lean slot, but I'm holding off. Arby's and jack don't post enough for me to have a strong opinion of them.

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

Im also curious about @Arbys not voting Starbucks, but voting Wendys (whilst stating that we need the information) once that train occurred.
    What are you current thoughts on the day proceedings today?
    Sorry very busy and I have a fever now so not doing well currently. Still reading through everything.

Current thoughts, Taco bell's mason reveal was odd. I believe he just really felt like getting the point across that there was cult this game. I want to feel like he did this from a town perspective, but some stuff just is weird about it. He had no reason to reveal the other name imo. While 1 for 1 is generally good for town, if his other mason has the ability to smite cult then scum getting him killed is to their advantage heavily since Taco Bell confirmed he can only check if someone is cult. So he gave cult the opportunity in the future to use his partner's name and he doesn't even know who his partner is. Second not having a night chat with the other mason seems relatively uncommon, but I believe it is possible. Taco bell's posting style is incredibly confusing, but I believe that is more player indicative rather than alignment. Lastly it could be possibly, but would he really know that they can bite and cult someone each night? I feel like he would probably just know there is a cult that can kill. Not such a specific mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    my win con is to eliminate all players with an opposing win condition and make sure that 1 town member is alive at the end.

Chick talked about being part of some kind of corporation and that made me think that he is not town.
    Switch town for scum
    my win con is to eliminate all players with an opposing win condition and make sure that 1 scum member is alive at the end.

That sounds like a believable scum win condition too. It would be ballsy, but not unrealistic. He is by no means confirmed town to me just because he put his win condition forward. Especially for such a hardcore tunnel on Chick when Subway's rp specifically states that ICU were hired by her so it is believable chick has a win condition that aligns with town.

As for roles, I'm surprised so many people didn't realize that your rp name is your role.

I actually contemplated the idea that the setup may have a witch based off of the rp given by Starbucks about Julien hiring women, waking up with no memories, and it was probably the witch that cursed the family rp wise.

Based off of the votes at the current time it seems that pressure is mainly on Chipotle and people have moved away from the topic of the poisoned food. It is probably understandable since I don't think the rp is supposed to tell us exactly who the scum are. More it is probably just so we get an understanding of the roles in the game. Witch aside since it is implied that a witch is already a female. I have to read deeper into Chipotle's posts to get an accurate read. Based off of what I've read I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she flipped witch since female and the open citizen claim on day one is suspect.

I wish Wendys would have said more when the votes went on her. Probably didn't suspect the train to go through with such little time. The timing of her coming in at the end to join a train and then when votes flipped onto her just shouting about scum buddies didn't look good. The poison part without her revealing rp just sounded like discredit towards the people who claimed to work with food.

KFC are you FULLY sure you don't know anything about McDonalds? Your clearing of him alleviating any pressure based on the premise it seemed like his rp aligned with what your's said.
    Then before that
    In my experience, scum are rarely the lurkers, but I’d vote with you to get Mickey D to contribute more if I weren’t already pressuring someone who conveniently decided to disappear once I voted them and started questioning them directly.
    Just looks like you were defending him, but I could be reading into nothing. I generally find you pro town, but that chain looked like defending.

Lastly, I just want to say I find the irony of the 2 deaths hilarious. Both pizza places too.

Going back to reading now.

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Sorry very busy and I have a fever now so not doing well currently. Still reading through everything.

Current thoughts, Taco bell's mason reveal was odd. I believe he just really felt like getting the point across that there was cult this game. I want to feel like he did this from a town perspective, but some stuff just is weird about it. He had no reason to reveal the other name imo. While 1 for 1 is generally good for town, if his other mason has the ability to smite cult then scum getting him killed is to their advantage heavily since Taco Bell confirmed he can only check if someone is cult. So he gave cult the opportunity in the future to use his partner's name and he doesn't even know who his partner is. Second not having a night chat with the other mason seems relatively uncommon, but I believe it is possible. Taco bell's posting style is incredibly confusing, but I believe that is more player indicative rather than alignment. Lastly it could be possibly, but would he really know that they can bite and cult someone each night? I feel like he would probably just know there is a cult that can kill. Not such a specific mechanic.

Switch town for scum
    my win con is to eliminate all players with an opposing win condition and make sure that 1 scum member is alive at the end.

That sounds like a believable scum win condition too. It would be ballsy, but not unrealistic. He is by no means confirmed town to me just because he put his win condition forward. Especially for such a hardcore tunnel on Chick when Subway's rp specifically states that ICU were hired by her so it is believable chick has a win condition that aligns with town.

As for roles, I'm surprised so many people didn't realize that your rp name is your role.

I actually contemplated the idea that the setup may have a witch based off of the rp given by Starbucks about Julien hiring women, waking up with no memories, and it was probably the witch that cursed the family rp wise.

Based off of the votes at the current time it seems that pressure is mainly on Chipotle and people have moved away from the topic of the poisoned food. It is probably understandable since I don't think the rp is supposed to tell us exactly who the scum are. More it is probably just so we get an understanding of the roles in the game. Witch aside since it is implied that a witch is already a female. I have to read deeper into Chipotle's posts to get an accurate read. Based off of what I've read I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she flipped witch since female and the open citizen claim on day one is suspect.

I wish Wendys would have said more when the votes went on her. Probably didn't suspect the train to go through with such little time. The timing of her coming in at the end to join a train and then when votes flipped onto her just shouting about scum buddies didn't look good. The poison part without her revealing rp just sounded like discredit towards the people who claimed to work with food.

KFC are you FULLY sure you don't know anything about McDonalds? Your clearing of him alleviating any pressure based on the premise it seemed like his rp aligned with what your's said.
    Then before that

Just looks like you were defending him, but I could be reading into nothing. I generally find you pro town, but that chain looked like defending.

Lastly, I just want to say I find the irony of the 2 deaths hilarious. Both pizza places too.

Going back to reading now.
    Since apparently this is a common misconception, I will reiterate:

I have no RP on McDonalds.

I strongly town-read him based on 1: the win condition quote; 2: his RP he stated; and 3: his play thus far, even if, let's say, not the best, does not appear to be made with any attempt to deceive or mislead. He claims Architect and CFA confirms, and strongly mistrusting the guy who claims "non-town" is, indeed, understandable. I read McDonaldss similarly to how I do Taco Bell: A misguided and possibly inexperienced town member that is being scumpainted for his subpar play to try and lead towards a mislynch. McDonalds is one of my strongest town leans at the moment, although I won't be voting him for MVP any time soon.

32. ISO #1432

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Switch town for scum

Just wanted to go back and draw attention to this part specifically: This is in no way a believable scum win condition, as technically, it doesn't even oppose the Town's win condition. The Town win condition's primary requirement is that at least 1 Town is alive at the end. The only way another win condition can oppose that is if it specifically requires all town to be dead (or converted?). Otherwise, the game would have ended already in a mutual victory, because we have at least 1 town alive, and at least 1 scum alive, and those conditions don't directly oppose each other.

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

Just wanted to go back and draw attention to this part specifically: This is in no way a believable scum win condition, as technically, it doesn't even oppose the Town's win condition. The Town win condition's primary requirement is that at least 1 Town is alive at the end. The only way another win condition can oppose that is if it specifically requires all town to be dead (or converted?). Otherwise, the game would have ended already in a mutual victory, because we have at least 1 town alive, and at least 1 scum alive, and those conditions don't directly oppose each other.
    KFC it is Crypts same town win con as Chicago. Easy faked.

35. ISO #1435

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    KFC it is Crypts same town win con as Chicago. Easy faked.
    Easily faked by copying a previous game perhaps, but it is not the only nor the primary reason for my town-reading Mickey D, as I stated. And as I pointed out in the post you quoted, Arbys just utterly failed in coming up with a believable similar scum win condition to try and discredit Mickey D’s claim as well.

36. ISO #1436

Easily faked by copying a previous game perhaps, but it is not the only nor the primary reason for my town-reading Mickey D, as I stated. And as I pointed out in the post you quoted, Arbys just utterly failed in coming up with a believable similar scum win condition to try and discredit Mickey D’s claim as well.
    Look here

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I hope there are vampires here at the ball, I want to fall madly in love with one. Julien Wagstaff ready to party with a few kegs o beer. All who oppose shall perish! and I shall emerge the single victor!
    post 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    well the more the merrier I always say, but as long as one of us is left standing after all of the ale has been consumed!
    post 12

Also Rereading the posts look here Dairy queen Breadcrumbed it. Anyone reading would see Towns win con.

Some one giving win cons is not a good way to to confirm Town.

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Look here

post 9

post 12

Also Rereading the posts look here Dairy queen Breadcrumbed it. Anyone reading would see Towns win con.

Some one giving win cons is not a good way to to confirm Town.
    I did see that breadcrumb, commended him for it, and he and I both townread each other that day because of it. Someone giving win cons NOW is a terrible way of confirming Town, because we already have DQ breadcrumbing it, Mickey D outright stating it, and me and Subway both confirming it. Until then, it would be quite the gamble for scum to just assume that Town’s win condition probably mimics one from a previous Crypt game; it would be instantly refutable by literally the entire town if they were wrong. It doesn’t make any sense for Mickey D to take that gamble in his position.

40. ISO #1440

I did see that breadcrumb, commended him for it, and he and I both townread each other that day because of it. Someone giving win cons NOW is a terrible way of confirming Town, because we already have DQ breadcrumbing it, Mickey D outright stating it, and me and Subway both confirming it. Until then, it would be quite the gamble for scum to just assume that Town’s win condition probably mimics one from a previous Crypt game; it would be instantly refutable by literally the entire town if they were wrong. It doesn’t make any sense for Mickey D to take that gamble in his position.
    OK, I see your point there.

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

@Burger King
    Are you saying that Arby’s and Jack in the Box haven’t made enough posts that are scum indicative or that they haven’t made enough content to be read as town indicitivd?

@Arbys
    I’m very sorry you are down with the sickness.
    Would you mind weighing in on the reactive nature of StarBucks vs Burger King?

43. ISO #1443

Dairy Queen suggests that they can only win alone #9
    Dariy Queen suggests that they are Escort/Veteran #12, #14, #17
    Dairy Queen suggests that players can have multiple wincons #754
    Dairy Queen was asked by Subway if Dairy Queen is looking for a lover, Dairy Queen responded by saying they cant answer that question #283, #285
    Dairy Queen has alluded to being a lover several times throughout the daythread.

Wendys train gained huge traction within 30 minute timeframe vs Starbucks train who gained 5 votes over a much longer period of time. This suggests that there is scum support on the Wendys train. The fact that the train occured during a very short timeframe gives additional comfort to scum looking to trigger votes on a townie without gaining suspicion on themselves.

Starbucks reasons. Entirely too much boatrocking and standoffish remarks that draw attention onto himself. High potential for Neutral in this slot but does not read as possible wolf. Starbucks has been focused on Dairy Queen and Taco Bell all of day 1. Starbucks has made references to holding KFC, Chick-fil-A, Papa Johns in high regard. Biggest opprotunity for Starbucks to be wolf would be if Dairy Queen was also wolf this game. The potential for bussing is very high with those two.

Taco Bell is revealed mayor.
    Taco Bell is playing both sides of Starbucks/Dairy Queen. #247, #253
    Taco Bell suggests that they know there are multiple scum teams and a NK #265
    Taco Bell prompted KFC for thoughts on Dairy Queen and never responded #254
    Taco Bell has stated that Mr Simon, Thats my last name, was aruging with Mrs wagstaff about a family curse. Then later brought up the name of Mr Simmon, not my last name, and said that is the name that had an argument on a family curse. Taco Bell also stated believing that Wendys was Mr Simmon.

My Lock Town:
    Starbucks
    Papa Johns
    Subway
    Popeyes

Strong Town Lean:
    KFC
    Pizza Hut
    Taco Bell
    Chipotle

Townish Read:
    Arbys

Scum Reads:
    Chick-fil-A
    Burger King
    Jack In the Box
    McDonalds
    Dairy Queen

AFK:
    Dominos

Dead:
    Wendys
    Popeyes MD ask this to you way back

How is Starbucks both a "likely neutral" and a "lock town" for you?
    I have not found an answer to it. You had starbucks as your top town read Lock town even above yourself.
    Please Explaine

44. ISO #1444

OK KFC maybe you are trying to lay out your post. popeyes bailed once I asked him this oh well. I will be going to bed soon. I will not be on to post tomorrow as I have a long day tomorrow. I will be able to log on to view and if I can sneak in a post.

Every Sunday is hard for me to be on here. So unless MD puts me in some night chat( no point for me to be in it as nothing left to tell, Plus looking forward to the night break lol ) I will have a Break from FM lol.

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

@Burger King
    Are you saying that Arby’s and Jack in the Box haven’t made enough posts that are scum indicative or that they haven’t made enough content to be read as town indicitivd?

@Arbys
    I’m very sorry you are down with the sickness.
    Would you mind weighing in on the reactive nature of StarBucks vs Burger King?
    They haven't made enough posts for me to feel confident reading them either way. That sad, I like Arby's recent post and it explains his low activity, so I'm leaning town on him now.

48. ISO #1448

At the time of this post Burger King has 32 posts. His activity is so low he has only contributed more than Jack in the Box, and Dominoes who was clearly a replacement.

Despite his facade of "quality over quantity"
    quantity =/= quality
    higher post count =/= more informed

Called out? For pointing out how stupid that lynch train was?
    Yeah, you totally "called me out". /s

any other shitty arguments you want to make?
    in his posts he has 15 posts that are complete drivel, found here.

Spoiler : Quality posts :

Hi everyone. Lovely party.

Eww, vampires are gross, why would you want them here? Are you some kind of werewolf or something? You do kind of look like one... And your name... A lot of people seem to know about you. I wonder why that would be.

uhhh creep much? Who invited this guy?
    OMG you're sooooo right! I didn't even think about it, but in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, the greatest movie of all time, they toooootally hated each other. And they had really nice bodies for secretly being gross creatures that want to bite people and stuff.
    Frighten? No. Gross out? Yes.
    Ummm, why would you expect anyone to trust you? We, like, just met you.
    I agree. I think Arby's is grody. He's just like this gross old man. Like why would a gross old man come to a dance party?
    Uhh, who asked you old man? I think YOU'RE the tai-chi downer. Whatever that means.
    RUDE

uhhh. wat
    nope
    Well the implication is that if he poisoned the food, he's probably scum. But yeah, I feel you.
    so needlessly aggressive. I never said it wasn't fucking obvious you little chickenshit. grrr. aggression
    1. I did not say that. If you are going to put words in my mouth, I don't have more to say to you.

2. Uh huh.
    This.
    Don't get too excited.
    4+5 = 8

Guess you haven't seen it, then.
    TB claimed well before the "gambit".
    listing this as garbage because of how weak it is.
    I don't have a lot of time, so for now I'll give you my biggest one:

Starbucks - Overly aggressive, many of his posts are filler, claimed that he was an important role d1 with no pressure/prompting (town with important roles generally prefer to stay hidden), continues to lean heavily on his role feedback as a way to "confirm" himself even though from it's difficult to confirm anything in this setup regardless of feedback, continually tries to direct town PRs.

He also made a lot of attendance posts that did nothing much more than echo what had already been said or announce that he was reading without contribution.

Spoiler : Present and nothing else :

What's the deal with this taco guy? He's a mayor but he only has one vote! Is he some kind of performer pretending to be a mayor?
    Also, what this guy said.
    hmm.

DQ pressure isn't going anywhere for the moment. Popeyes pressure is fine where it is, don't want to put him in turbolynch range.

-unvote
    Quite the contrary, I think Pizza Hut was spot on with everything he said. I have an idea which part Chipotle objects to, but I'd be interested to hear what specific parts of PH's LW you disagree with, Dairy Queen.
    It wasn't a bible on how the game should be played. If anything, it was a Two Commandments on how the game should NOT be played. I'll agree that it would have been nice if he left us some info about his RP, but the fact that it's missing doesn't negate the rest of what he said.

I never said the behavior was scummy just because I said so. The behavior is just objectively scummy, for the reasons already pointed out in PH's LW. If you want to argue that it isn't scummy behavior, then by all means, provide some counterarguments to what PH said with some logic/evidence to back it up. And telling me to 'git gud' is a trash argument and is even more hilarious for reasons I'll have to wait until the post-game to discuss.

1. If RP provides town with information that directly relates to the abilities/alignments of players, then does it not also provide scum with that information? So, in much the same way that D1 mass role claims are usually disastrous for town, it stands to reason that a mass RP claim could have similar ramifications in a setup like this one in which RP is so closely tied to game mechanics. I don't think PH was ignorant of the RP's importance to the game, he was very aware of it, and very much against mass claiming and potentially giving the scum all the info they need on d1.

2. At no point did he say you hadn't read the setup, he said you likely hadn't read the entire thread. And given that you didn't read his LW closely enough to know this, you're kind of proving his point for him.

These are the very limited number of posts that actually encouraged the game to occur.
    Spoiler : Good posts :

But if he did that, couldn't you just, like, lie and say you're one of the names on that list?

I don't like it.
    Most of the time, yes. But we don't know, like, anything about them. They could use disguises to get away for all we know.
    That's totally a good point I hadn't, like, thought about.

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. The statement totally literally contradicts itself.

This, like, isn't backed up by anything you've said. At all.

-vote Subway

They weren't, like, super convincing or anything. I'm not, like, totally opposed to it, but like, I dislike Subway more.
    Interesting.

-unvote

Why do you think chic-fil-a is, like, your detective?
    The following people were, like, totally on the Wendys lynch train:
    Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Mayor), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys

The train started with this post (post #685) and the remaining 8 votes necessary to lynch came within the next 26 minutes. The vote posts in numerical order: 685, 695, 701, 708, 717, 736, 769, 771, 772

Given the velocity of votes, I don't see any way there weren't scum on that lynch. All of these people should be questioned/examined. Most of them gave extremely poor reasoning for their votes- in particular Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, and Chic Fil A gave incredibly poor justifications for their votes on Wendys.
    Yes, it provided a selection of 9 people which likely contains multiple scum.

Are you wearing a jet pack? Because you just made quite a fucking leap. And a very reactionary one at that. Are you afraid of being pressured? Let's, like, find out.

-vote Dairy Queen

It's not OMGUS. I called you scummy first. Now you're just blatantly lying.

And that's not me, that's your herpes. I'd get that checked if I were you.
    Isn't it obvious?
    How is Starbucks both a "likely neutral" and a "lock town" for you?
    Before anyone goes too far down this rabbit hole, let's do a little exercise. I want everyone to PM Cryptonic and ask him the following:
    I wanted you to explain your opposition in any words at all. And you still haven't, because you apparently don't want to put in time or effort. Noted.

Interesting. Especially since we know that Starbucks targeted you last night.

Granted, if he were Witch, he likely wouldn't have claimed his target so openly... But he's not cleared just yet. I have a theory, but I'll wait to see what your your other feedback was (the stuff you believe is from Starbucks).
    That was one of the worst "gambits" I've ever seen. It didn't give us any more information nor did it ever have any chance of generating information, given that Taco had already claimed pretty much everything on his role card.
    It's not a discredit. It is a criticism of the play. If you're going to use words at least learn what they mean first.

That said, doing a weak gambit that has no chance of gaining new information against a player that is already low-hanging fruit is a pretty fucking scummy move.

And I'll pass on the "How to be shittier at FMs 101" class of yours.

Six times 10 is an hour

Funny, I've had the same thought about you and Starbucks

He also has proudly claimed scum mindset on a few occasions.
    Spoiler : Post in question :

What if the scum, like, had the same thought? And they, like, used reverse psychosis or whatever because they knew you'd think that?
    Yeah, but like, what if that person is super important and getting them to come forward is totally scum's goal.
    I agree with Pizza Hut. That lynch was bad and every town member on it should feel, like, really bad. Now, to business:
    He was wrong about PJ being scum, but his reasoning for scum reading PJ was 100% correct. The things he pointed out about PJ were incredibly scummy behaviors. I don't blame PH for thinking PJ was scum, I blame PJ for playing so scummy as town.
    It wasn't a bible on how the game should be played. If anything, it was a Two Commandments on how the game should NOT be played. I'll agree that it would have been nice if he left us some info about his RP, but the fact that it's missing doesn't negate the rest of what he said.

I never said the behavior was scummy just because I said so. The behavior is just objectively scummy, for the reasons already pointed out in PH's LW. If you want to argue that it isn't scummy behavior, then by all means, provide some counterarguments to what PH said with some logic/evidence to back it up. And telling me to 'git gud' is a trash argument and is even more hilarious for reasons I'll have to wait until the post-game to discuss.

1. If RP provides town with information that directly relates to the abilities/alignments of players, then does it not also provide scum with that information? So, in much the same way that D1 mass role claims are usually disastrous for town, it stands to reason that a mass RP claim could have similar ramifications in a setup like this one in which RP is so closely tied to game mechanics. I don't think PH was ignorant of the RP's importance to the game, he was very aware of it, and very much against mass claiming and potentially giving the scum all the info they need on d1.

2. At no point did he say you hadn't read the setup, he said you likely hadn't read the entire thread. And given that you didn't read his LW closely enough to know this, you're kind of proving his point for him.
    The reasoning is literally already provided in the LW. I will try to spell it out for you since you seem to be having trouble.

---Summary of the conversation thus far---

PH's LW: "behaviors A and B are scummy because X and Y"

Me: "I agree. Behaviors A and B ARE scummy, and X and Y are good reasons why"

You (#1027): "It's not scummy just because you said so. I'll make a case that it was town behavior. git gud"

Me: But I didn't say it was scummy "because I said so", I said I agree with reasons X and Y

You: But you didn't say WHY you agree with reasons X and Y. You're just making ME provide all the evidence without providing any yourself.

---End Summary---

---Summary of the Summary---

1. Argument is made, complete with reasoning behind it
    2. I agree because the argument is sound, and the reasoning supports it.
    3. You disagree, providing no reasoning/evidence as to why. Accuse me of making an assertion with no reasoning behind it
    4. I reiterate that I agree with the initial reasoning provided
    5. You deflect back on me as if I'm making a claim with no evidence (ignoring the fact that I agreed with the evidence presented in the initial argument) and you continue not to make a counter argument or provide any reasoning/evidence to justify your disagreement

---End Summary of Summary---

My reasons are already embedded in the argument. The argument cannot continue until you provide counterpoints for me to either accept or refute.

And it's pretty scummy of you to try to paint me in a negative light for not explaining myself when it's currently YOUR turn to actually justify for your stance.

Spoiler : i think this post is misquoting? :

wrong. But I'm glad you actually participated in my exercise.

Another participant!

But yes, that is what I was getting at- Names are unique, actions are not.

I find it strange no one else thought to ask about that until I brought it up.

As you can see 15 of his 32 posts at this time contain filler nonesense.
    5 additionally bring 0 value and new information.
    13 posts include what I would consider general contributions, but they are full of tunneling on Dairy Queen and myself, severe soft balling onto Subway, and quite a buddy relationship with Popeyes.
    He contends that sharing information helps town more, yet he has not shared his RP in any way.
    The majority of his day 2 reads hinge on copying Pizza Huts last will, again not his own reads, and even going so far as to discredit the parts that dont work but then lean on the rest like it is doctrine.
    His assessment of the vote train happens to leave Popeyes and Subway off of his targets, even though popeyes entire reasoning is "get the lurker" and that my aggression and activity is overall a positive - something Burger King disagrees with - and Subway jumps in with an "uncertain" hammer clearly setup to play both sides of the flip.
    Neither of these should jive with what Burger King has been saying is town, but he does so here. In the same way he responsd to Popeye postively and soft balled Subway like the fucking ball you gentling song.

Burger King is either away, trolling, or leaning on weak logic and the words of dead town. He has also been quite hostile and told certain players he simply wont talk to them again.

What part of this is town?

Beyond that I'd like to ask BK one more thing, why am I THE #1 read and target when my night action confirms I am neither of the killers or the witch? You gloss over this reality by saying "hidden setup hur dur", but have seemingly ignored the part in KFCs post that mean i am not the witch, and while you memorized Pizza Hut's reads for your personal needs seemingly glossed over the graveyard. A scum of any faction is a scum, but we're looking at 2 neutral evils that a single lynch would end a faction (probably) and you want to focus on the caterer whos action is accounted for? nonsense coming from a town.

____________________________________________ Since my dinner __________________________________

You'll note that BurgerKing actually says he has been genuine and contributed, but the VAST majority of his day 2 scum hunting leans on Pizza Huts last will being his own reads. This is an insane concept and hinges on the views of a dead confirmed town to make the cases for him. I list these posts in both the second about being obviosuly evil as well a the section about being present.

If you genuinely believe I haven't contributed much and have only parroted others than you aren't reading my posts. And you've got it backwards- it's not that I'm responding to claims against me, it's that whenever I criticize someone's scummy behavior and point it out, they react by trying to accuse me instead. Furthermore, I'll point out that despite his massive post count, Starbucks hasn't contributed any reads either, so it's pretty hypocritical of him to pester me for mine and you are setting a double standard by asking for my reads and not his. Not to mention that despite saying I was scummy on d1, Starbucks didn't try to push against me until immediately after I posted my read on him.

That said, from my POV:

Confirmed town:
    Burger King

Very likely town/town aligned:
    Subway
    Chic Fil A

Lean town:
    KFC
    Dominos
    Popeyes
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds

Neutral:
    Arby's
    Jack in the Box

Lean Scum:
    Chipotle
    Dairy Queen

Likely scum:
    Starbucks

I had DQ in the same category with starbucks for a while, but I've come around on him a bit. Might even move him to a town lean slot, but I'm holding off. Arby's and jack don't post enough for me to have a strong opinion of them.
    You'll notice that once again Burger King has listed Subway and Popeyes quite highly town. A common issue here is that he actually lists Chick-Fil-A as more townie than Popeyes, despite thinking Popeyes was lock town (by his exclusion from assessment on the vote list), which raises concern for the validity and genuine nature of his list. He is clearly avoiding listing his scum teammates of Subway and Popeyes so highly as to draw suspicion.

Please note the further support of this taem by Taco Bells RP information.

Additional note 2
    - Burger King claims to be pro discussion in our exchange about how he is trying to squash conversation by voting me, yet has regularly lurked, pushed on DQ and myself, heavy posters, and actively campaigned that lower posts is superior.

conclusion cause formatting fuck
    Burger King has been nothing helpful all game.
    He has trolled almost 50% of his posts, withheld information, hard buddied with 2 people despite LARGE and valid reasons to scum read them under a normal circumstance, soft balled all his questioning, been outright inconsistent in what he is town or scum reading, and actively suggested the town should be less active.

Burger King is 100% a scum, and the odds are highest that his scum team is Popeyes and Subway, with likely a sort of bonus teammate in Chick-Fil-A through id assume game mechanics.

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450