Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    HOLY FUCK MY RP DOES RELATE TO SOMEONE!!!!!
    Spill the beans, quickly, please

Quote Originally Posted by Wendys View Post
    lol that's how you reply to me? now that's some scum there
    Nice OMGUS

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Also, day ends in less than 30 minutes... If we want to lynch, it's now or never.
    I agree, but I don't want Starbucks lynched. He has a contribution to make to this game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    -vote Wendys

We can start here. Sheep, transitioning to active lurking.

I am Jonah Simon.
    I am here to provide quality cuisine for the ball.
    I am confident the ball will be a success.
    A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Simon. I, too, am confident that we shall have a great time at this ball. And thank you, for both your quality cuisine and quality FoS. I'm happy to follow the suspicion train on Wendys, but I want Starbucks to speak his mind first.

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    how fucking convienient, for fucks sake
    My RP doesnt clarify that anyone here is with me. I have no names in mine.

I'd like if Taco Bell can confirm it, given how I fucking said earlier that I have no way to support it - i.e. THERE WAS NO ONE FUCKING MENTIONED

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post

Nice OMGUS

I agree, but I don't want Starbucks lynched. He has a contribution to make to this game yet.

A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Simon. I, too, am confident that we shall have a great time at this ball. And thank you, for both your quality cuisine and quality FoS. I'm happy to follow the suspicion train on Wendys, but I want Starbucks to speak his mind first.
    MR Simon?????? Oh shit

-vote Wendys

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

I work for him and thats it. I am, by RP, the least important person here at this ball.

id like to withhold my name but my initials are JR if TacoBell has anything on me
    Nice of you to assume your own importance. Julien Wagstaff's RP had him as a nobody drunk party animal, and turns out he's technically the host of this fabulous Werewolf Ball. It would be very pretentious of anyone now to assume they know everything about themselves, and their own importance.

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

Nice of you to assume your own importance. Julien Wagstaff's RP had him as a nobody drunk party animal, and turns out he's technically the host of this fabulous Werewolf Ball. It would be very pretentious of anyone now to assume they know everything about themselves, and their own importance.
    That is a fair assumption, but my RP ... and i cant stress this enough... LITERALLY tells me how great I am and then does a 180 to remind me Im just a fucking pleb

14. ISO #714

Why am I coming back to Starbucks being voted by a few people? This Starbucks train is dumb. There haven't really come up any new reasons since the last time people were suspicious of Starbucks and I was already against it then.

I'd be more inclined for a lynch on Wendy as that is gaining traction. It'd only be due to the fact that the contributions have been ass and I'm not sure if that's enough for me.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

My RP doesnt clarify that anyone here is with me. I have no names in mine.

I'd like if Taco Bell can confirm it, given how I fucking said earlier that I have no way to support it - i.e. THERE WAS NO ONE FUCKING MENTIONED
    you work for the catering company?

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Nice OMGUS

YOOOOOOUUUUU. You talked about werewolves and vampires, earlier. And Taco talked about family curses. Is there something we should know, there...? Because it looks like it...

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Johns View Post
    Why am I coming back to Starbucks being voted by a few people? This Starbucks train is dumb. There haven't really come up any new reasons since the last time people were suspicious of Starbucks and I was already against it then.

I'd be more inclined for a lynch on Wendy as that is gaining traction. It'd only be due to the fact that the contributions have been ass and I'm not sure if that's enough for me.
    Your contributions have also been ass...

Did you even read the stuff about Dairy Queen?

23. ISO #723

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    MR Simon is the one arguing with Mrs Wagstaff.
    Given this and the fact that Popeyes himself ALSO no doubt has no information about this argument, I am fully confident that most of us, if not all of us, have more information about ourselves to discover. So, @Starbucks please, you may not be nearly as unimportant as you think.

That is a fair assumption, but my RP ... and i cant stress this enough... LITERALLY tells me how great I am and then does a 180 to remind me Im just a fucking pleb
    That's funny though, I have to admit. What a bait and switch by the host. Cryptonic is trolling us all, and not even just slightly.

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

Your contributions have also been ass...

Did you even read the stuff about Dairy Queen?
    Did you even read mine? They aren't too shabby compared to quite a few people here and while that's not setting the bar very high, it's the best I could do with my level of activity.

Sure I did, but nothing especially incriminates Starbucks in my eyes. That's why I'm saying it.

32. ISO #732

-vote unvote
    oh fuck. FUCK, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING EARLIER WHEN HE SAID HIS NAME?

Did you have his name?
    or
    Did you have that you worked for a catering company?
    I'm believe he stated he didn't have a name in his. It is most likely through the catering company.

Now @Popeyes are you stating you don't know anything about the conversation either?

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

-vote unvote

Did you have his name?
    or
    lol just as I said before. You unvoted your scummate.
    y'all poisoned the food and I know it.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

-vote unvote

Did you have his name?
    or
    UUHHHHHUHUHHHU GUYS...

I have no idea of what catering is. So I googled it. And guess what the first fucking thing was... https://www.chipotle.com/catering

DOESN'T THAT IMAGE REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING????? Did Crypt really go that far lol?

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

YOOOOOOUUUUU. You talked about werewolves and vampires, earlier. And Taco talked about family curses. Is there something we should know, there...? Because it looks like it...
    This is the Werewolf ball, so, werewolves. DQ was the one to open up with mention of vampires. Burger King made a statement asking if DQ was a werewolf because he liked vampires so much. I countered with the observation that in typical folklore, vampires and werewolves are mortal enemies. Taco Bell was the one who said he overheard you and Popeyes arguing about a family curse.

I know nothing other than what I have observed from you all. I'm just here to enjoy the party. *sip*

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750