S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 66
Register

User Tag List

Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 3555
  1. ISO #3251

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Also I'm not entirely against a popeyes lynch since he is probably scum, but Dominos is way safer since we followed him and caught him in a lie.
    That is a flat out lies you said yesterday you would vote popeyes if we lyched your lead DQ we lycjed Dq now you will not vote popeyes. You both blue team well not vote popeyes you never vote popeyes this is why I think you are scum with him. Popeyes is confirmed scum. We voted with you yesterday yet you refuse to lych Popeyes today

2. ISO #3252

Also I'm not entirely against a popeyes lynch since he is probably scum, but Dominos is way safer since we followed him and caught him in a lie.
    Both you and BK wonder why I see you as scum. This is why. I find Popyes as scum with my night feedback. I call him out as scum then you both. Deture the train from him to DQ. Fine you found a scum. You cal Popyes as scum number2 then say if me and JITB vote with you you will vote popeyes todaY. Both you to have not voted popeyes at all and have started another lych agest someone else. @burgerKing @arbyes

3. ISO #3253

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Both you and BK wonder why I see you as scum. This is why. I find Popyes as scum with my night feedback. I call him out as scum then you both. Deture the train from him to DQ. Fine you found a scum. You cal Popyes as scum number2 then say if me and JITB vote with you you will vote popeyes todaY. Both you to have not voted popeyes at all and have started another lych agest someone else. @burgerKing @arbyes
    @Burger King @Arbys if you vote popeyes to prove to me you are not teamed with him. It will be Easyer for me to believe your story of him not being on your team.

4. ISO #3254

5. ISO #3255

6. ISO #3256

@KFC how can you not see how obvious it is that BK and Arby’s is scum notice they will not vote the confirmed pink. There scum mate. And how popeyes sheep’s everyone of there votes 4 days and 4 votes Arby’s and popeyes have all been on the exact same votes surprised you don’t see the voting patterns.

7. ISO #3257

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    @Taco Bell
    You were supposed to kill me. But your last three messages suggest that you weren’t going to kill me at all.
    Suspicious
    Then vote me then. If I am so suspicious as you say then I should be the one lyched. Yet you don’t want me to die at all becuse you know I will flip green and you will be seen exactly for what i have said pink scum

8. ISO #3258

9. ISO #3259

10. ISO #3260

11. ISO #3261

12. ISO #3262

13. ISO #3263

14. ISO #3264

Town thin about it that would mean 3 scum team Popyes BK and Arbys will lock in the win. If they lych Popyes that will garentte they are not on popyes team because then voting popeyes and being on his team would not be bussing but throwing when they are locked in for win. The fact they will not vote him proves they are Lying about saying they would Vote Popeyes even tho there voting history proves they never do. and they will not now. I will prove it.

15. ISO #3265

Please read dont skim over

Dude you are only saying that because you know what I found last night. I knew Simon or our hostess was cult. and she was not Take one guess who I checked last night. I knew no one would belive me out the gate so i baited you with Arbys vote and you did exactly what I would expect.
    Post 1935

Popeyes
    Post 1936

Because you are caught. You are 100% scum.
    post 1940 in response to Popeyes

Yes I am the 3rd detective in the ICU and the last. I wasn't going to vote BK because I believe him to be blue as well.

Now, I was witched last night. Since the mechanic of our group is a voted detective check, it cannot be redirected, detected, or roleblocked.

Here's the detective check for last night. We voted Dairy Queen was our best option. Dairy Queen visited Starbucks.

@Taco Bell
    Why do you think DQ is pushing to get everyone to reveal their names?
    Why do you think DQ pulled that gambit on you yesterday to make sure you wouldn't check him?

I know DQ isn't a protective, if he was an investigative why would he be visiting Starbucks? Obviously not a lookout since he didn't state he found the killer. There wouldn't be a reason for him to be roleblocking him since he townread him. Time to hear his claim.

The rest of you guys better not fucking claim your names, the cult is trying to pinpoint the other mason.
    -vote Dairy Queen
    post 1946
    Pulls off Popeyes

post 1969 in reply to Arbys
    Calls for Burger King

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Jesus Christ. At this point, let’s just end this.
    -vote Popeyes

I’m going to have to take a break from FM for a while after this.

Maybe start drinking.
    post 2031 Applying some pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Dammit Arby's. Did you not read the chat? I didn't want to claim our feedback right out of the gate. Was hoping to get a claim from DQ first. Oh well.

I confirm Arby's as the 3rd member of the BK crew (aka ICU)

-vote Dairy Queen

Nope

Arby's claims against DQ, and suddenly KFC starts pushing me as a consort out of nowhere. DQ/KFC/Popeyes scum team, anyone?

confirmed

More distancing from DQ, more painting me as a consort.

Also- Not telling you what I am. Even if I was a roleblocker, I wouldn't let you (or anyone outside the ICU) direct my target. And even I was going to let you direct my target, DQ isn't going to be a valid one because we're going to lynch him today.

More distancing from DQ in light of the claims against him. Strongly feeling a DQ/KFC scum team. Though it looks like TB got a positive result on Popeyes, so I'd be fine lynching in the order DQ -> Popeyes -> KFC.

Regardless, DQ is the lynch for today
    Pops 2065 Shows up and look here

16. ISO #3266

the facts are staring us in the face. Burger King and Arbys have said over and over We have no problem lyching Popeyes. Yet never do they follow thru. Now can everyone see why I scum read them? They Keep saving Popeyes over and over. They know not to try and Claim he is Blue also or else Bingo Busted. Now do you see why I also argued with JITB about checking them last night also. Everyone so eager to call me stupid no one fails to see the facts right in front of them.

I will bet you all not once today they will vote Popeyes please watch. I know you all think is am stupid and retarded or what ever. Something yes I make mistakes but there is the facts. THEY WILLL NEVER VOTE POPEYES a confirmed 100% Scum. Popeyes has openly admitted it a lot. I have caught him D3 I was the first one to Show any evidence with my Night feedback. Yet it got derailed. and again it is happening.

Please Do not hand this game over to Pink when I have Given you all the facts. We have to Lych. Popeyes. Popeyes has tried to lych anyone But BK and Arbys.

17. ISO #3267

18. ISO #3268

19. ISO #3269

the facts are staring us in the face. Burger King and Arbys have said over and over We have no problem lyching Popeyes. Yet never do they follow thru. Now can everyone see why I scum read them? They Keep saving Popeyes over and over. They know not to try and Claim he is Blue also or else Bingo Busted. Now do you see why I also argued with JITB about checking them last night also. Everyone so eager to call me stupid no one fails to see the facts right in front of them.

I will bet you all not once today they will vote Popeyes please watch. I know you all think is am stupid and retarded or what ever. Something yes I make mistakes but there is the facts. THEY WILLL NEVER VOTE POPEYES a confirmed 100% Scum. Popeyes has openly admitted it a lot. I have caught him D3 I was the first one to Show any evidence with my Night feedback. Yet it got derailed. and again it is happening.

Please Do not hand this game over to Pink when I have Given you all the facts. We have to Lych. Popeyes. Popeyes has tried to lych anyone But BK and Arbys.
    Ok.
    BK/Arbys are confirmed blue team. Blue team clearly can win with town and they have already provided a confirmed purple lynch. I see no reason to not trust them.

You and your teammate have claimed a myriad of roles and the ability to find and eliminate pink faction members. You claimed I am a pink faction member. You and JITB, who claimed witch by the way which historically has been a scum role, had agreed to kill me upon lynching DQ.
    Your partner claimed that I am night immune. If I am night immune, and a pink faction member. What is the point of overloading you and your teammate with the abilities to find and kill pink faction members if .... when the moment comes to prove it.

You actually can’t???

That makes no sense balance wise from a hosting standpoint. Are you suggesting that cryptonic cannot balance his ganes? Cannot balance the factions in his games?

20. ISO #3270

Also notice how BK was upset that arbys pope the question so fast notice how it was a few posts after mine. he did in response to me finding Popeyes Pink.
    [QUOTE=Burger King;787093]Dammit Arby's. Did you not read the chat? I didn't want to claim our feedback right out of the gate. Was hoping to get a claim from DQ first. Oh well.

I confirm Arby's as the 3rd member of the BK crew (aka ICU)

-vote Dairy Queen

Nope

Arby's claims against DQ, and suddenly KFC starts pushing me as a consort out of nowhere. DQ/KFC/Popeyes scum team, anyone?

confirmed

More distancing from DQ, more painting me as a consort.

Also- Not telling you what I am. Even if I was a roleblocker, I wouldn't let you (or anyone outside the ICU) direct my target. And even I was going to let you direct my target, DQ isn't going to be a valid one because we're going to lynch him today.

More distancing from DQ in light of the claims against him. Strongly feeling a DQ/KFC scum team. Though it looks like TB got a positive result on Popeyes, so I'd be fine lynching in the order DQ -> Popeyes -> KFC.

Regardless, DQ is the lynch for today.[/QUOTE

post 2065

Then here is why he pushed so fast but BK had not read up yet.
    Dude you are only saying that because you know what I found last night. I knew Simon or our hostess was cult. and she was not Take one guess who I checked last night. I knew no one would belive me out the gate so i baited you with Arbys vote and you did exactly what I would expect.
    Post 1935

Popeyes
    Post 1936

Because you are caught. You are 100% scum.
    post 1940 in response to Popeyes

Yes I am the 3rd detective in the ICU and the last. I wasn't going to vote BK because I believe him to be blue as well.

Now, I was witched last night. Since the mechanic of our group is a voted detective check, it cannot be redirected, detected, or roleblocked.

Here's the detective check for last night. We voted Dairy Queen was our best option. Dairy Queen visited Starbucks.

@Taco Bell
    Why do you think DQ is pushing to get everyone to reveal their names?
    Why do you think DQ pulled that gambit on you yesterday to make sure you wouldn't check him?

I know DQ isn't a protective, if he was an investigative why would he be visiting Starbucks? Obviously not a lookout since he didn't state he found the killer. There wouldn't be a reason for him to be roleblocking him since he townread him. Time to hear his claim.

The rest of you guys better not fucking claim your names, the cult is trying to pinpoint the other mason.
    -vote Dairy Queen
    post 1946
    Pulls off Popeyes

post 1969 in reply to Arbys
    Calls for Burger King

21. ISO #3271

Ok.
    BK/Arbys are confirmed blue team. Blue team clearly can win with town and they have already provided a confirmed purple lynch. I see no reason to not trust them.

You and your teammate have claimed a myriad of roles and the ability to find and eliminate pink faction members. You claimed I am a pink faction member. You and JITB, who claimed witch by the way which historically has been a scum role, had agreed to kill me upon lynching DQ.
    Your partner claimed that I am night immune. If I am night immune, and a pink faction member. What is the point of overloading you and your teammate with the abilities to find and kill pink faction members if .... when the moment comes to prove it.

You actually can’t???

That makes no sense balance wise from a hosting standpoint. Are you suggesting that cryptonic cannot balance his ganes? Cannot balance the factions in his games?
    Has Blue team not also suggested they are immune to ever night action? but you dont find that odd?

22. ISO #3272

popeyes you are trying to creat so much WIFOM to save your butt Over and over you have done that.

Please explain if I am lying Why would I be the first to say Hey I found scum last night? That would be stupid for a scum to do on day 3 if you where in fact town. I would be lyched the next day. and I also would get JITB lyched my scum team you like to point out that you never voted for once.

23. ISO #3273

24. ISO #3274

25. ISO #3275

popeyes you are trying to creat so much WIFOM to save your butt Over and over you have done that.

Please explain if I am lying Why would I be the first to say Hey I found scum last night? That would be stupid for a scum to do on day 3 if you where in fact town. I would be lyched the next day. and I also would get JITB lyched my scum team you like to point out that you never voted for once.
    The game was mislynch and lose at that point considering that there are 2KPNs

26. ISO #3276

27. ISO #3277

28. ISO #3278

29. ISO #3279

30. ISO #3280

Yeah, I don’t see any world here where Dominos is not either 1. Purple with Subway, or 2. pink with Popeyes.

Any other option requires too many multi team shenanigans (and too many scum left alive) to be useful.

I’m probably okay with a Dominos lynch.

I counter @Burger King and @Arbys with: How do you feel about lynching Subway instead? If Dominos roleblocked me as you say, then clearly scum team was afraid of me taking out Dominos with my gun; this means, Dominos is not night immune. If we can trust JitB, then, if we lynch Subway, Dominos is forced to do the NK instead of roleblock, and I can kill him. Also, JitB can witch Popeyes onto Dominos, and if he wanted to sacrifice NK for RB, he can’t block us both.

31. ISO #3281

Yeah, I don’t see any world here where Dominos is not either 1. Purple with Subway, or 2. pink with Popeyes.

Any other option requires too many multi team shenanigans (and too many scum left alive) to be useful.

I’m probably okay with a Dominos lynch.

I counter @Burger King and @Arbys with: How do you feel about lynching Subway instead? If Dominos roleblocked me as you say, then clearly scum team was afraid of me taking out Dominos with my gun; this means, Dominos is not night immune. If we can trust JitB, then, if we lynch Subway, Dominos is forced to do the NK instead of roleblock, and I can kill him. Also, JitB can witch Popeyes onto Dominos, and if he wanted to sacrifice NK for RB, he can’t block us both.
    Why not Popeyes please KFC Wow please can we Lych the one pink I found? Every day we lych some one other that the one confirmed scum

32. ISO #3282

Why not Popeyes please KFC Wow please can we Lych the one pink I found? Every day we lych some one other that the one confirmed scum
    @KFC If I am right about BK Arbys Popeyes team if we lych anyone but one of them I would prefer the popeyes as he is 100% pink. WE lose it would be a 3v3 tomorrow. How do you not see that? why do you think popeyes is ok with the subway lych? or the Dominoes lych Both those lyches are BAD

33. ISO #3283

34. ISO #3284

35. ISO #3285

you know what I am at the point IDGF first one to L1 I am hammering TOWN IS TO DAM STUPID
    Sorry should not have posted this but just so aggravated that Pops is Advoiding getting lyched 4 days in a row and I found him at the start of day 3. Why is everyone Protecting him? I have given prove facts.

@KFC Why do you insist to protect Pops. Yes it fits that Subway is purple I get that but what if we are wrong One fact we have is Popeyes is 100% confirmed Scum. So I am begging of you please just Put your vote on him. @Domineos I am begging you as well if you are town Vote pops @Burget King and @Arbys If i am wrong and you are blue town alined not teamed with Popeyes please vote Popeyes you both have said you are ok seeing him lyched. This will give us another night action. to find 100% more scum. This will also give me a chance to check you BK tonight to confirm you are not pink. And then I will know if i can trust you. Because you did find DQ so you are not purple. If you Lych pops let me check you dont RB me So I will know if you are pink or not.

36. ISO #3286

[QUOTE=Taco Bell;788532]Sorry should not have posted this but just so aggravated that Pops is Advoiding getting lyched 4 days in a row and I found him at the start of day 3. Why is everyone Protecting him? I have given prove facts.

Why do you insist to protect Pops. Yes it fits that Subway is purple I get that but what if we are wrong One fact we have is Popeyes is 100% confirmed Scum. So I am begging of you please just Put your vote on him. @Domineos I am begging you as well if you are town Vote pops @Burger King and @Arbys If i am wrong and you are blue town alined not teamed with Popeyes please vote Popeyes you both have said you are ok seeing him lyched. This will give us another night action. to find 100% more scum. This will also give me a chance to check you BK tonight to confirm you are not pink. And then I will know if i can trust you. Because you did find DQ so you are not purple. If you Lych pops let me check you dont RB me So I will know if you are pink or not.

37. ISO #3287

Sorry should not have posted this but just so aggravated that Pops is Advoiding getting lyched 4 days in a row and I found him at the start of day 3. Why is everyone Protecting him? I have given prove facts.

@KFC Why do you insist to protect Pops. Yes it fits that Subway is purple I get that but what if we are wrong One fact we have is Popeyes is 100% confirmed Scum. So I am begging of you please just Put your vote on him. @Domineos I am begging you as well if you are town Vote pops @Burget King and @Arbys If i am wrong and you are blue town alined not teamed with Popeyes please vote Popeyes you both have said you are ok seeing him lyched. This will give us another night action. to find 100% more scum. This will also give me a chance to check you BK tonight to confirm you are not pink. And then I will know if i can trust you. Because you did find DQ so you are not purple. If you Lych pops let me check you dont RB me So I will know if you are pink or not.
    I told you this before; if Arbys and BK were scum, they wouldn’t have roleblocked me. They would have roleblocked MD again, or Dominos to prevent Operator shenanigans. Now, Dominos claims that Arbys tried to RB McDonalds, but his operator shenanigans made him roleblock me because Subway tried to kill me.

Either way, Subway is scum. And you are teamed with a witch that can control your puppet Popeyes.

Subway has no valid excuse for no crier article last night. I’m fine if this game ends in a scum victory due to Subway game throwing by not sending an article. Not my fault, not my problem :P

38. ISO #3288

I told you this before; if Arbys and BK were scum, they wouldn’t have roleblocked me. They would have roleblocked MD again, or Dominos to prevent Operator shenanigans. Now, Dominos claims that Arbys tried to RB McDonalds, but his operator shenanigans made him roleblock me because Subway tried to kill me.

Either way, Subway is scum. And you are teamed with a witch that can control your puppet Popeyes.

Subway has no valid excuse for no crier article last night. I’m fine if this game ends in a scum victory due to Subway game throwing by not sending an article. Not my fault, not my problem :P
    Dude Do you not see it???

you being RB is proof.
    1 Subway said If she was Purple she would have attacked you.
    2 If arbys was scum he would have RB Mcdonalds
    3 Dominoes states he swaped Subway and Arbys
    4 Meaning Arbys RB you
    5 Meaning Subway Attcked MCdonaled the same as Pops attacking Mcdonalds.

39. ISO #3289

Dude Do you not see it???

you being RB is proof.
    1 Subway said If she was Purple she would have attacked you.
    2 If arbys was scum he would have RB Mcdonalds
    3 Dominoes states he swaped Subway and Arbys
    4 Meaning Arbys RB you
    5 Meaning Subway Attcked MCdonaled the same as Pops attacking Mcdonalds.
    Fact 1 if popeyes is solo Scum lyching him removes 1 KPN
    fact 2 if Popeyes is teamed with BK, Arbys we lych anyone but him Game over 3v3 tomorrow.

How is popeyes in any view not number 1 lych?

40. ISO #3290

41. ISO #3291

Fact 1 if popeyes is solo Scum lyching him removes 1 KPN
    fact 2 if Popeyes is teamed with BK, Arbys we lych anyone but him Game over 3v3 tomorrow.

How is popeyes in any view not number 1 lych?
    If Popeyes is teamed with BK/Arbys, then Dominos is telling the truth and lynching Subway removes the last purple killer, removing a KPN.

If Popeyes is solo, then no one will stop JitB from using him to control the night kill, and it’s more helpful to keep him alive.

If Popeyes is teamed with Dominos, lynching Subway still removes a KPN and gives us majority tomorrow even after one of us dies.

There’s no outcome here that ends favorably for scum.

42. ISO #3292

If Popeyes is teamed with BK/Arbys, then Dominos is telling the truth and lynching Subway removes the last purple killer, removing a KPN.

If Popeyes is solo, then no one will stop JitB from using him to control the night kill, and it’s more helpful to keep him alive.

If Popeyes is teamed with Dominos, lynching Subway still removes a KPN and gives us majority tomorrow even after one of us dies.

Why cant JITB Witch subway?

My point is there is not any chance of 2 more people being with subway.

But there is a chance of 2 more being with Pops

Safest bet for town is Pops over subway. Also subway can prove herself tonight.

Subway was widely town read d3 not because she did not post n3 she is called scum she is willing to prove that tonight. She may be purple she may not Dominoes may be lieing Bk may be lieing. We dont know. We know one fact Popeyes is Scum. JITB can witch Subway tonight to make her kill her self or just into her self or what ever.

The fact you where RB shows that Domineos cant be the KPN if Arbys and BK is telling the truth. How do you not see that.

So it is either Dominoes and Subway team or Solo Subway. You your self dont belive it is Subway and dominoes. So that leaves that BK and Arbys is lieing. you cant have it both ways.

43. ISO #3293

44. ISO #3294

45. ISO #3295

46. ISO #3296

47. ISO #3297

48. ISO #3298

49. ISO #3299

ohhhhhh i see now because id dominoes is teamed with Subway Dominoes becomes the KPN and loses he ability's I am so sorry KFC I did not see that.

@KFC I hope you are not mad at me. I see what you are saying now.

[vote]subway[/subway]

50. ISO #3300