S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 53
Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 3555
  1. ISO #2601

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Town wincon claim. RP claim. He’s a confirmed Architect and scum has a roleblocker and a witch. There’s no space for him to be in the scum team.
    Very good points. I dont actually doubt the Mcdonalds feedback.

How much do we believe Taco Bell and JITB?
    I think claiming Witch Mason is a very strong power wolf strat.

2. ISO #2602

3. ISO #2603

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Very good points. I dont actually doubt the Mcdonalds feedback.

How much do we believe Taco Bell and JITB?
    I think claiming Witch Mason is a very strong power wolf strat.
    I believe Taco Bell thinks what he’s saying is true. I doubt Jack in the Box truly is on Taco Bell’s team, even if they may share a night chat. But it is a possibility.

4. ISO #2604

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

7. ISO #2607

Town wincon claim. RP claim. He’s a confirmed Architect and scum has a roleblocker and a witch. There’s no space for him to be in the scum team.
    THIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    let me ask you this KFC and Subway. What would Scum TB get for trying to stop a town lych day 2 meaning Chip? Why bother Wouldn't it have been better to just to go with the flow? look who was voting him. look who was on his train. Also look who was on both trains.
    Stop panic-defending yourself... you're not getting lynched today, just scum hunt and theorize, and don't add to confusion.
    My phone’s about to die and I’m going to be out for a few hours still at dinner and a movie. Don’t end the game without me :P
    We shall not :P

8. ISO #2608

I believe Taco Bell thinks what he’s saying is true. I doubt Jack in the Box truly is on Taco Bell’s team, even if they may share a night chat. But it is a possibility.
    Same here. You're literally saying everything I would say and now I'm pseudo-sheeping you xD

I do think that Charles might not be town, he could have became what he has sworn to destroy.

9. ISO #2609

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

OK I know popyes is Pink Werewolf. Votes Popyes

Arbys and BK claim they saw DQ visited Starbucks. Vote

Popyes Sheeps votes First mine then DQ and Arbys,

DQ claims he can not visit anyone. votes the people he claims is lieing.

JITB my partner Mason then Votes DQ. This is his first vote in game.

Subway votes Popyess because she knows he is scum.

KFC does not vote for fear of day ending too soon.

MD dones not vote Unknown why.

Dominoes also has not voted. Unknown why.

This is how we stand right now.

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

14. ISO #2614

Looking at voting patterns

Day 1 lynch Wendys (9 [L-0]): Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Performer), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys
    Day 2 lynch Chipotle (7 [L-0]): Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes, Arbys

Day 3 votes.
    Popeyes (2 [L-4]):
    Taco Bell (Mayor), Subway
    Dairy Queen (4 [L-2]):
    Popeyes, Arbys, Burger King, Jack in the Box
    Arbys (1 [L-5]):
    Dairy Queen

Anyone else see the pattern??? The red have Been on all votes. The Green is Confirmed town in my POV

15. ISO #2615

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

Looking at voting patterns

Day 1 lynch Wendys (9 [L-0]): Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Performer), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys
    Day 2 lynch Chipotle (7 [L-0]): Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes, Arbys

Day 3 votes.
    Popeyes (2 [L-4]):
    Taco Bell (Mayor), Subway
    Dairy Queen (4 [L-2]):
    Popeyes, Arbys, Burger King, Jack in the Box
    Arbys (1 [L-5]):
    Dairy Queen

Anyone else see the pattern??? The red have Been on all votes. The Green is Confirmed town in my POV
    Reson i dont include DQ is because he is the one being lyched. I dont include KFC because he could have hammered DQ and did not. Mcdonalds as not voted DQ. That accounts for all the double voters.

19. ISO #2619

20. ISO #2620

21. ISO #2621

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

I'm in a really shitty spot. Two heavily scum-read players coming into the day are collaborating saying I visited and killed Starbucks, which is not true because I can't visit.

I have no way of mechanically clearing myself to you guys that I can't visit anyone. The only thing I have are my soft lover claims early on.

Literally all they have Is a (No, you visited him.) And since it's two people backing each other up, everyone is jumping on board.

I've already made my points today which seem to just be lost in the useless spam in this day 3 thread. The only person that's actually trying to solve the game is KFC, and everyone seems to be just adding to KFC's theory's in a way that they see fit to benefit what they want.

I am open to interrogation, but I don't think anything I can say will dissuade the majority of the players who want to see me hang.

ALSO: Me being a lover has the potential chance of flipping a scum on my lynch, that if it's star crossed lovers, I'm still not fully caught up so I'm not sure if MS. Traynor actually claimed yet, but on my green flip the potential of a pink/purple flip on the other end is actually pretty good. Although if MS.Traynor was also green then the game is mechanically over.

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

At this point no one here my Mason buddy says he is scummy
    -vote Dairy Queen
    Charles I hope you are correct. If dominoes is Dary Queens Scum mate he will not vote so this I think is a safe test.
    i'm literally on L1 and just got fucking home after being out all day, are you seriously trying to deny me my fucking chance to speak?

27. ISO #2627

28. ISO #2628

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

33. ISO #2633

34. ISO #2634

35. ISO #2635

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

38. ISO #2638

39. ISO #2639

Plus worse case is he is blue I do not believe arbys is blue. I believe he is pink. Plus this would be safer. since we know 100% pop is pink. this way we can bash pop head in and not die from picking the wrong person. and Lych he scum mate. This will also confirm if DQ is Killer or not. and no risk of Lyching a green. But no way 3 blue roles. 2 maybe but 3 I dont buy it.

40. ISO #2640

41. ISO #2641

42. ISO #2642

@KFC bro engage with me here, I can't mechanically prove shit, but neither can arbys/BK. It's their word VS mine.

In this world I flip green, my love is green games over.

If it's star crossed lovers and my green flip yields a scum flip, that could be beneficial to town as this even been brought up?

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

There are so many gambits I literally could have pulled if I were scum to get myself out of this situation.

I could have claimed I was the solo NK with a town aligned win con, because I bread crumbed that shit with my first two posts. An that my secondary win con was to eliminate all of the cult.
    There are literally so many other roads I could have taken (from a scum DQ mindset), but as a townie I can't make that shit up or it would be legitimate game throwing, so all I can do is tell you guys the truth.

Think of this point also: Why would "scum" DQ kill fucking starbucks? It literally makes no sense as starbucks heavily town read me and would be extremely poor play.

I am green, i'm a lover with Ms.Traynor and my win con is still the fucking same as when I started.

I'm sorry to my wife.

45. ISO #2645

46. ISO #2646

47. ISO #2647

48. ISO #2648

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    morning!

I ''jailed'' dominos last night. He revealed his role and rp to me and i have decided to believe his claim for now. I will keep it a secret unless i have a reason to think he is a scum.
    @McDonalds Elaborate on this. My narrative puts Dominos as the lynchpin damning DQ as his scum buddy according to Blue’s reads. I want to know what his story is.

49. ISO #2649

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Has anyone claimed the name Eloise Traynor?

No. The only people that haven’t claimed a name are Arbys and Dominos.

Dominos claims his first name is Star Wars related, and last name Spider-Man related, and that “It would be obvious” if anyone had his name in their RP.

Arby’s made no claim at all to his name, afaik.

50. ISO #2650