S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 50
Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 3555
  1. ISO #2451

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    No one is on Popeye's team, according to your narrative. The only way Popeyes survives this coming night is if 1. DQ is a mislynch, and 2. Purple devotes all of their actions specifically to saving Popeyes instead of themselves. I'll have a gun pointed at whoever's still proven to be a liar after today.
    Dude you dont get it. Popeyes is the scum. I know 100% that DQ started as a Green town it is in my RC i have said it over and over. How he visited Starbucks does not make any sense. I suspected Dq being culted but how much Popyees wasn't to lych him confirms to me that He is not culted.

Day will end DQ Fliping Green
    Night will end 2 more dead
    Day will be 3 less town and scum having majority votes GG Scum wins.

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Dude you dont get it. Popeyes is the scum. I know 100% that DQ started as a Green town it is in my RC i have said it over and over. How he visited Starbucks does not make any sense. I suspected Dq being culted but how much Popyees wasn't to lych him confirms to me that He is not culted.

Day will end DQ Fliping Green
    Night will end 2 more dead
    Day will be 3 less town and scum having majority votes GG Scum wins.
    I'm of the opinion that DQ is infact a scum. This is the winning play. Believe me.

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

how he was on the lawn when we got here.
    DQ isn't the 100% scum on our radar. But the blues are confirmed, and he's the 100% scum on their radar. We have everything sorted out. Why would the blues be lying to us at this point? Chick confirmed BK, BK confirmed Arbys. If DQ for some reason is town, I can just make the scum kill themselves, and you can whack another. They might stop your kill, but they can't stop both with only one consort.

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    DQ isn't the 100% scum on our radar. But the blues are confirmed, and he's the 100% scum on their radar. We have everything sorted out. Why would the blues be lying to us at this point? Chick confirmed BK, BK confirmed Arbys. If DQ for some reason is town, I can just make the scum kill themselves, and you can whack another. They might stop your kill, but they can't stop both with only one consort.
    Yes but I can not detect if I am sent for kill. and if even says It does not bypass NI. I think this is a mistake. I hope DQ is scum and the RP info i have is wrong. but I feel like he is going to flip Green. if he flips Purple as BK says then BK will be confirmed. I am trusting you
    For the record I am agent it 100%

[vote]Dairy Queen{/vote]

Remember if he flips Green I am agest this vote.

15. ISO #2465

Yes but I can not detect if I am sent for kill. and if even says It does not bypass NI. I think this is a mistake. I hope DQ is scum and the RP info i have is wrong. but I feel like he is going to flip Green. if he flips Purple as BK says then BK will be confirmed. I am trusting you

[vote]DairyQueen{/vote]

[vote]DairyQueen{/vote]

16. ISO #2466

[vote]Dairy Queen{/vote]

Don't vote. Don't let DQ get turbo'd this early.

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

I hate this idea I still feel like town will lose tonight. that we need to lych poppyes dam it is annoying to know the scum and be lyching some one we are guessing is scum.
    Then take your vote off DQ. He's at L-1 and we're only half into the day. Arbys could show up and hammer before DQ, Dominos, Subway, McDonalds get a chance to say anything. Ending day early is never good for town.

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

All well and good, but your partner claimed to not want an early lynch (and that's why he didn't vote popeyes) but was all too happy to put Dairy Queen on the stand, and we haven't had ANYONE ELSE TALK YET.
    Cause I got the plan figured out. Not much from the others can change what's happening tonight.

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

Then tell me why haven't you hammered? if you where culted would you hav hammered?
    If I were culted and DQ was not on my cult team, I woulda jumped on that hammer faster than a slut on a fat dick, because that would've won the game for us.

KFC the fact you did not hammer makes me want to talk to you more. What makes sense to you in all this.
    Honestly? Very little. But I'm not willing to discount a theory where you could be trusted, but your "teammate" Jack not, as well as Chick Fil A being trustable, but his "teammates" BK/Arbys not. I very much want to hear what DQ/Dominos have to say in regards to all this, what narrative they can come up with, along with Subway's input, as she's the one who hired the ICU yet still didn't trust BK. I will certainly never hammer DQ this early in the day, and certainly not before he coughs up the rest of the information he claims to have. He said he has a lover and another RP name to claim, but right now literally everyone in the game is counter-claiming him; and that shouldn't be true, if he's truly scum.

35. ISO #2485

If I were culted and DQ was not on my cult team, I woulda jumped on that hammer faster than a slut on a fat dick, because that would've won the game for us.

Honestly? Very little. But I'm not willing to discount a theory where you could be trusted, but your "teammate" Jack not, as well as Chick Fil A being trustable, but his "teammates" BK/Arbys not. I very much want to hear what DQ/Dominos have to say in regards to all this, what narrative they can come up with, along with Subway's input, as she's the one who hired the ICU yet still didn't trust BK. I will certainly never hammer DQ this early in the day, and certainly not before he coughs up the rest of the information he claims to have. He said he has a lover and another RP name to claim, but right now literally everyone in the game is counter-claiming him; and that shouldn't be true, if he's truly scum.
    This is exactly what I see
    -unvote

36. ISO #2486

What I know to be true:

Dominos claimed roleblocked, and Arbys claimed witched. If these are both true, Starbucks action would have gone through. If Starbucks action went through, it would have targeted DQ, Dominos, or Taco Bell. None of those people received Starbucks feedback, therefore: Either Dominos or Arbys HAS to be lying. And right now, neither of those people are on the lynch stand. I want this explored more, and I want Dominos/DQ/Subway input, before we hammer anyone.

37. ISO #2487

In order for any people that share a persistent night chat to not have the same wincon, one of these sets of things must be true:

1. One of them is a "traitor" that was there to betray the rest of their chat buddies from the start
    2. There is a cult in this game, that cult can recruit people from other night chats, those people retain access to their former night chats even after being culted, and on top of that insane recruiting ability, there is also 2kpn

I feel 100% confident that we have ruled out option 2 by virtue of Cryptonic knowing how to balance a game.

As for option 1, though I was wary of my team initially for this exact possibility, none of us have done anything to oppose the wincon we all have. I know my wincon is with town and I know that either one of them could have hammered me yesterday if they wanted to betray me, but they didn't. So I can only conclude that they are my allies.

I can't guarantee the same is true for Jack & Taco, but for now I believe them. If they fail to kill Popeye's and/or Popeye's flips town, then we'll have to re-evaluate tomorrow.

38. ISO #2488

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I wonder if there is a world where
    @Subway and @Dairy Queen
    (Being the hosts of the werewolf ball)
    Are both killers in this game?
    Subway discovered DQ was cheating with his lover and under disguise of the masquerade ball is picking through people???

I dunno dude just a thought. It’s be epic tho

To the other 2 mentions: I've given what I think was necessary, now it's more about figuring the other scums.

Can someone explain me as if I had 60 IQ why the DQ train has materialized, but super late, while Arbys' post accusing him was already there for hours, please?? It's really weird.

39. ISO #2489

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post

To the other 2 mentions: I've given what I think was necessary, now it's more about figuring the other scums.

Can someone explain me as if I had 60 IQ why the DQ train has materialized, but super late, while Arbys' post accusing him was already there for hours, please?? It's really weird.
    Because Taco Bell was pushing for a Popeyes lynch based on supposedly night-checking him as scum last night, and Jack in the Box didn't exist until 5 seconds ago.

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

He could be a solo killer. Would explain why no one is defending him, and fits with the fact that TB and Jack seem to think pink is the cult faction. Or his buddies could just see him as a sinking ship and would rather not stay on board to improve their chances at hiding from us.

What I know to be true:

Dominos claimed roleblocked, and Arbys claimed witched. If these are both true, Starbucks action would have gone through. If Starbucks action went through, it would have targeted DQ, Dominos, or Taco Bell. None of those people received Starbucks feedback, therefore: Either Dominos or Arbys HAS to be lying. And right now, neither of those people are on the lynch stand. I want this explored more, and I want Dominos/DQ/Subway input, before we hammer anyone.
    If kills go before his action, then his action wouldn't resolve because he'd already be dead. It's either that, or DQ is lying about not getting the feedback in the hopes that he lives through today and can do a surprise double kill tonight.

43. ISO #2493

Because Taco Bell was pushing for a Popeyes lynch based on supposedly night-checking him as scum last night, and Jack in the Box didn't exist until 5 seconds ago.
    Taco Bell having "checked" Popeyes doesn't make DQ more or less suspicious per se... jack existing doesn't change anything either. I think that this smells of a scum gambit, even if I don't really see how not to jump into it. I would lynch Popeyes any time of the week, though. This game is hard o.O

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    No. I think he's on a team, but TB seems to think pink is the team, which means from his perspective DQ must be the solo killer unless both arby's and I are lying about the feedback.
    May I... Where does it state that there cannot be two scum teams?

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    He could be a solo killer. Would explain why no one is defending him, and fits with the fact that TB and Jack seem to think pink is the cult faction. Or his buddies could just see him as a sinking ship and would rather not stay on board to improve their chances at hiding from us.

If kills go before his action, then his action wouldn't resolve because he'd already be dead. It's either that, or DQ is lying about not getting the feedback in the hopes that he lives through today and can do a surprise double kill tonight.
    He could be, but the RP doesn’t fit that. And it’s only anti-town to try and get him lynched before he can tell his story.

DQ getting the feedback and lying about it doesn’t make sense. Again, either Arby’s or Domino’s is lying, and Domino lying doesn’t make sense unless he’s teamed with someone, most likely DQ. Get a better narrative. Explain the roleblock.

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

Purple is also NOT the werewolf faction, from your very own claims, so it's irrelevant to them to try and hunt down your mason buddy; and by now, They. Already. Know. Who. He. Is, if he exists. You have to understand, scum knows whether or not BK/Arbys are telling the truth. Scum knows who the scum are; Scum knows you, I, DQ, and MD are not your mason buddy. That literally only leaves Dominos and Jack in the Box. One of them is scum, and knows that the other is your mason buddy... if he exists.

I will reiterate once again: At this point, a mass claim is highly beneficial for town, as SCUM ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING.
    Yep. And that's why I townread both of you. It's also why I'm ready to consider a DQ scum, even out of feedback: he seemed confident, yet claimed to know pretty much nothing at all, and his rp seemed bogus to me on early D1.