S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 3555
  1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Ok what the actual fuck happened while I was gone?
    A whole shit ton of shit, mate. Taco Bell claims Mayor/Sheriff/Mason that checked Popeyes and found Scum. Jack in the Box claimed Witch/Mason that's been fucking about because holidays. I provided a narrative showing that DQ/Dominos are most likely a scum team. Subway and McDonalds are still nowhere to be found.

2. ISO #2402

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

Ok what the actual fuck happened while I was gone?
    I did a gambit because I got mad and I wanted to see the world through a Taco Bell lens.
    JITB claimed witch and mason leader.

KFC stated that dominos is scum based on feedback.

Taco wont get off my shlong.

I want to lynch DQ cause I have real life feelings for you.

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

@KFC why would you ever take your vote off DQ? Do you actually think he's a better lynch than DQ today?
    Now that you mention it, no. If Taco Bell and Jack in the Box are to be believed, they can handle Popeyes on their own, witching him onto himself and pounding him to death. So fuck it, now I wanna hear your side.

-unvote

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Now that you mention it, no. If Taco Bell and Jack in the Box are to be believed, they can handle Popeyes on their own, witching him onto himself and pounding him to death. So fuck it, now I wanna hear your side.

-unvote
    THANK YOU

I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynch DQ
    Force JITB to prove himself by making Dominos roleblock himself
    Force JITB and Taco to prove themsleves by killing me

GGnoRE please god

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Why won't you vote for Popyes?
    I've already made this clear, so if you still don't understand it, I can't help you.

I know that DQ is lying about not being able to visit and I know that he visited Starbucks on the night Starbucks died. Not to mention that I have suspected he was scum from day 1. I am not placing my vote anywhere other than DQ today. If you want to lynch scum, get on board the DQ train.

13. ISO #2413

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    THANK YOU

I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynch DQ
    Force JITB to prove himself by making Dominos roleblock himself
    Force JITB and Taco to prove themsleves by killing me

GGnoRE please god
    Why because town can not afford another night and afford another mislych.

TOWN PLEASE THINK IF I WAS SCUM WHY WOULD I PLEAD D2 NOT TO LYCH CHIP PLEASE THINK. IF WE DO NOT LYCH POPEYES TOWN LOSES TONIGHT. PLEASE SEE HE IS ONLY WAY TOWN HAS ANY CHANCE OF WINNING.

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

I've already made this clear, so if you still don't understand it, I can't help you.

I know that DQ is lying about not being able to visit and I know that he visited Starbucks on the night Starbucks died. Not to mention that I have suspected he was scum from day 1. I am not placing my vote anywhere other than DQ today. If you want to lynch scum, get on board the DQ train.
    POPEYES IS THE CONFIRMED SCUM

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

Taco Bell is looking more and more like one of the killers to me. Anyone else?
    If you are to be believed, it's pretty much the only other option. Either Taco Bell/Jack in the Box are telling the truth and they are both whackass combo roles of Mason/Witch/Sheriff/Mayor/Mason Leader what have you, all hodgepodged together, or... They're the scum team, and Popeyes was a gambit target.

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

Taco Bell is looking more and more like one of the killers to me. Anyone else?
    Then lych my ass because It is so aggravating and annoying to have night feedback that confirms a scum yet no one sees it. I want to die if you dont lych popeyes. becuse I dont want to be here to the end when scum when and we lose. LYCH ME IF YOU WILL NOT LYCH POPEYES

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with whacking Popeyes tonight.
    So... what I'm hearing is that we lynch DQ, you kill Popeyes at night. If all that goes as expected, you will have confirmed your story, there will be 2 fewer scum alive, and we'll have a nice block of confirmed town going into day 4. That sounds pretty great to me.

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

Then lych my ass because It is so aggravating and annoying to have night feedback that confirms a scum yet no one sees it. I want to die if you dont lych popeyes. becuse I dont want to be here to the end when scum when and we lose. LYCH ME IF YOU WILL NOT LYCH POPEYES
    Nah dude. You gotta wait your turn. It's DQ's turn today and we have a waitlist for upcoming lynches. Place your reservation sooner next time.

31. ISO #2431

So... what I'm hearing is that we lynch DQ, you kill Popeyes at night. If all that goes as expected, you will have confirmed your story, there will be 2 fewer scum alive, and we'll have a nice block of confirmed town going into day 4. That sounds pretty great to me.
    Ok people, Jack confirmed I am not jester. OK I am saying Lych Popyes or Lych me that is the pick for todays lych. If you want town to win Lych Popyes if you want scum to win Lych me it is that simple. But I do not want to be around if town can not pull there heads out of there butt.

32. ISO #2432

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with whacking Popeyes tonight.
    So, if I'm correct and Domino's is the roleblocker, we lynch DQ today, you witch Popeyes onto himself and masonwhack him, and, assuming DQ flips scum, I'll shoot Dominos (else I'll shoot Arbys, because fuck it), and whoever is the roleblocker will have to choose between blocking me to save themselves or blocking you to save Popeyes. One way or another, we should get minimum 1, most likely 2, and up to 3 scum dead tonight.

33. ISO #2433

So, if I'm correct and Domino's is the roleblocker, we lynch DQ today, you witch Popeyes onto himself and masonwhack him, and, assuming DQ flips scum, I'll shoot Dominos (else I'll shoot Arbys, because fuck it), and whoever is the roleblocker will have to choose between blocking me to save themselves or blocking you to save Popeyes. One way or another, we should get minimum 1, most likely 2, and up to 3 scum dead tonight.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i forgot you had a gun.
    Solid plain

DO IT DO IT DO IT

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

36. ISO #2436

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

Fuck it even my partner has lost his mind. Dude They know who you are you will die tonight GG Scum wins Dont vote Dairy vote Popyees
    Lmao, I love the part where you've belittled yourself through your own play SO MUCH that even your own 'CONFIRMED PARTNER' doesn't want to go along with you. A+ job. I really hope y'all are a scum team. Or at least Jack in the Box is.

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

Lmao, I love the part where you've belittled yourself through your own play SO MUCH that even your own 'CONFIRMED PARTNER' doesn't want to go along with you. A+ job. I really hope y'all are a scum team. Or at least Jack in the Box is.
    We are both town. but Lyching Dairy is a bad move. I hav a feeling there will be 2 more kills and GG Town lost.

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

No think about it we dod not know the OOO There kill may go before our Head Bash. This is why I said I made up your role. We need him lyched
    No one is on Popeye's team, according to your narrative. The only way Popeyes survives this coming night is if 1. DQ is a mislynch, and 2. Purple devotes all of their actions specifically to saving Popeyes instead of themselves. I'll have a gun pointed at whoever's still proven to be a liar after today.

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

No one is on Popeye's team, according to your narrative. The only way Popeyes survives this coming night is if 1. DQ is a mislynch, and 2. Purple devotes all of their actions specifically to saving Popeyes instead of themselves. I'll have a gun pointed at whoever's still proven to be a liar after today.
    You believe Starbucks gave an item to Dominos. What if said item was a vest?

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450