S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 44
Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 3555
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I find it kind if funny that i'm locked in as scum already to certain people. I could have came in and said "hey this guy visited that guy and he's dead"
    the entire blue faction is claiming that you should be lynched. you are Julien Wagstaff, right? The person that the blue faction apparently was hired to investigate. I don't remember if you have claimed what ability you have yet.

2. ISO #2152

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    the entire blue faction is claiming that you should be lynched. you are Julien Wagstaff, right? The person that the blue faction apparently was hired to investigate. I don't remember if you have claimed what ability you have yet.
    I am Julien Wagstaff, Why wouldn't they investigate me N1 then? If i'm so heavily intertwined in their role play surely they would have checked me on N1.

And I've only soft claimed what I can do, but I reiterate I can't visit.

3. ISO #2153

I am Julien Wagstaff, Why wouldn't they investigate me N1 then? If i'm so heavily intertwined in their role play surely they would have checked me on N1.

And I've only soft claimed what I can do, but I reiterate I can't visit.
    i do however refuse to believe that the main character of this game is a citizen. Everyones Rp seems to have a mention of Julien Wagstaff.

I guess there is a possibility that the blue faction has a secondary objective of getting Julien Wagstaff lynched, considering that they were hired to investigate this specific person.

4. ISO #2154

Also everyone chose to ignore my reads list I made last night, before Arbys came out and said that I visited Starbucks.

Also has anyone even asked the fucking question as to why a "scum" DQ would kill the person that town read him so heavily? That would be logically the worst kill that I could make. Literally makes no sense from a scum POV.

5. ISO #2155

i do however refuse to believe that the main character of this game is a citizen. Everyones Rp seems to have a mention of Julien Wagstaff.

I guess there is a possibility that the blue faction has a secondary objective of getting Julien Wagstaff lynched, considering that they were hired to investigate this specific person.
    I may have stretched the citizen clause a bit...But I reitierate again I can't visit. However I no longer see a reason to keep my last shred of wifom in the dark, I made it this far and am still alive, and it appears the scum are making their moves to secure a victory.

You do make a good point there, I do happen to know of a reason that they would have a reason to investigate me. That lies with my wife Antonina, and her suspicion of my infidelity. It also makes sense where they may not be able to win while Julien Wagstaff is alive.

OOG: Shout out to @Cryptonic for intertwining this roleplay like a damn soap opera.

6. ISO #2156

Mcdonalds is confirmed town to me because he basically quoted my wincon word for fucking word. How starbucks didn't see that VIA his LW is beyond me. Call this cheap IDGAF, Mc'Dee's was the one who posted it not me. I'm just using what was given in the thread, therefore he is locktown in my eyes.

KFC, was basically the first person understand my bread crumbing of my wincon for what it was. I even staged a small gambit early on for a bit of reaction testing on him and it pretty much cleared him on my end, KFC is my 2nd confirmed town in my eyes.

Subway, due to various RP reasonings, I believe that Sub is green. She's the host of this party, and also according to the RP my wife. I am green therefore my wife that I know nothing about should be green also. Other players who flipped green, also verified that she is likley to flip green based on their RP. During the game I also don't really have a reason to scum read subway either. She put some pressure on me early on, it felt real and genuine. Because instantly something was up based on her RP about me and how I was breadcrumbing mine. That does not come from a scum slot.

Taco, Mr. fucking bell would be my least strongest town read in this list. I trust him thought due to the small gambit that I put on him. His reactions to me seemed genuine. I feel a scum taco would have reacted differently under that kind of pressure. He held his ground and straight up continuously called me a liar. The way I was reading the whole interaction held strong as a town read. (Depeneding on today this could possibly change but out of my scum reads I think Taco has the least chance to flip scum, however I am open to re-evaluation on this slot because fuck you taco.)

DQ= Me = Town

Popeyes: His slot fits my POE on the scum and there is some RP evidence to back this up. Wendy's had some RP that he was here to check on the potential food being poisoned. POP is the head caterer. Starbucks worked for him, and then proceeded to flip green. Leaving it HIGHLY likely that popeyes was actually the evil one who poisoned the food. His overall activity and jumping on what ever train wasn't him is also scummy asf.

Jackinthebox: Basically fits the slot of the inactive scum. Hasn't done shit to implicate any potential ally's. However hasn't really done anything at all except post bare minimum to stay alive/out of the radar. When he does post it's usually something that the consensus town agrees on and makes logical type of sense. POE strikes again this slot is scum.

Dominos: Day one for Dom is void. The slot was an obvious AFK and was replaced by a different player. Which he confirmed VIA his first post. With his first stream of posts he seems to hard buddy Starbucks slot. There was some weird hidden shit that was going on there but from my interpretation of it it was scum buddying 101. Most of his posts after that were just shit that was obviously apparent in the thread, and things that make logical sense. Based on the low amount of posts and low quality of them at that this sot fits perfectly in the inactive scum slot also because of the type of posting and style when active. I also believe he scum slipped calling Taco a townie which I quoted yesterday. TMI slip is what I'd consider it.

ARBYS: This guy always seems to appear on any train thats viable, giving half-hearted reasons for it. He's been on every train when it was most convenient for himself. He hasn't really delved into other players much and has remained more on the middle ground than anything, I see this slot as more Witch/SK than anything. However he could easily be on a scumteam with anyone in my scum reads. The low posting and quality of posts when he does post lead me more to believe this is a scum slot.

BK:Needs no explanation, see starbucks ISO.
    Because this was heavily IGNORED last night.

7. ISO #2157

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

I may have stretched the citizen clause a bit...But I reitierate again I can't visit. However I no longer see a reason to keep my last shred of wifom in the dark, I made it this far and am still alive, and it appears the scum are making their moves to secure a victory.

You do make a good point there, I do happen to know of a reason that they would have a reason to investigate me. That lies with my wife Antonina, and her suspicion of my infidelity. It also makes sense where they may not be able to win while Julien Wagstaff is alive.

OOG: Shout out to @Cryptonic for intertwining this roleplay like a damn soap opera.
    I don't think you're going to survive today if you don't roleclaim. While the blue faction have made some scummy plays, there is currently no evidence that suggests that they are part of the factions that makes the night kills.

I find it unlikely that chick would out his teammembers in the last will if their goal is to destroy the town.

10. ISO #2160

Interesting. CFA did claim that he won with a “majority” of town. Possible if they only required that Julien die, but it wouldn’t make sense at this point to make that push if they still wanted to win with town.

@Burger King , I was hoping you might be a roleblocker because you’re pretty much the only place left I thought it could be. McD claims Architect, Subway’s the Crier, Taco Bell’s a mason, now Domino claimed RB as well, and DQ claims he doesn’t visit anyone at all (plus y’all say he killed Starbucks). It made sense for the roleblocker to be in blue faction if you have a night chat and CFA believed he was jailed. If I am at all to buy the possibility that you two are town, then roleblocker would have to then be someone else, in the scum team, but with two killers and a witch already on the scum team, that makes 4 scum, + the 7 people I mentioned and myself would make 12 people, but... there’s only 10 of us left. Where are all the scum?

You two are my most dubious reads so far so that’s why I hoped to peg the roleblocker in your ranks and let you take care of DQ if you are actually town; if you aren’t town, then I certainly don’t want to follow your lead onto DQ.

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

Because this was heavily IGNORED last night.
    Do you think taco bell could be a harmful town role that is only there to mislead us?

1. He is talking about cultists.
    2.He claims to be a mason with a hidden ''buddy''
    3.He is a mayor with 1 vote
    4.he claims that popeyes is a cultist.
    5. apparently he is also a werewolf hunter.

13. ISO #2163

Do you think taco bell could be a harmful town role that is only there to mislead us?

I gotta say, at this point even I’m starting to think it’s a real possibility. There’s very little room left for a supposed mason buddy to exist in town.

14. ISO #2164

Taco has been harmful to us since the start my dude, I don't think he will flip anything other then green and i'm sure everyone will have something pleasant to say to him after the game.

I'm reading that slot as pure just an extremely poor town player. I do tend to believe his RP therefore I believe in his claim that popeyes will flip cult.

There's purple therefore it does seem like there can be a clut-esq type of faction. The werewolf RP also fits into cult being a werewolf style faction. The problem is we have four people directly counterclaiming each other...
    Taco claims a cult check on popeyes:
    Popeyes says Taco is full oh shit:
    Arbys claiming I killed starbucks:
    I can't fucking visit:

fucking mooot.

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

Reconfirm for me please, @McDonalds , your role does not prevent people from performing their night action, correct?

18. ISO #2168

Okay, I might have found a narrative that fits, but I would like @Burger King and @Arbys to come give their two cents before I give them a free pass to getting my vote on DQ.

On another note, WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP DISAPPEARING FFS. This game was at least in part ruined by taking place over 2 international holidays, I presume. Seems everyone has had limited time to devote to the game itself.

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

Lynching my would be an extremely poor move, I don't think my love would approve and I feel I've shown you guys through my 332 posts that I am town.

In a 16 player game I can easily see a 3-4 Member scum team. We have 10 remaining players.

We have someone claiming to be witched.

And an apparent SK type of killer.

That's at least 5 non town players in the pool.

My only guess is that scum picked up on my bread crumbing soft-claims, and tied to execute that last night by killing Starbucks. Low and behold I'm still here so my wifom must have worked to some extent. I am going to assume that they thought by killing Starbucks I would also wake up in the morning dead. That is not the case. =)
    so you claim to be lover? If you die then someone else will die aswell, is that it?

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

my ability does not roleblock.
    As I suspected. A bit unfortunate at this point, but it fits with the narrative I'm forming.

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    @Popeyes I am saying I have feed back you are pink alignment scum. I am not reading I am not guessing I have facts from visiting you last night that you are pink scum. So why is your vote not on me? For me to make this statment means one fact. Eather you or me is scum 100% becuse if you are town then I have to be lieing. Or I am town and telling the truth and you are scum.

Only reason you are not voting me is becuse you know I am town and I am telling the truth. You don’t want me lynched becuse you will be lyched tomorrow.
    @Taco Bell , Taco Tuff, my man. Think thoroughly and slowly. Can you confirm whether your actually know there is a Cult specifically, or just that there is a Pink faction (presumably called "Werewolf"?), of which Popeyes is a part?

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

Another thing is Taco said he had a "mason" buddy that he only knows of by name.

In my RP there is mention of another "name" that I have with held because I havn't heard anyone come out and claim it.
    Interesting that you would have held this info until now when you were so forthcoming at the start, but let's hold that thought for a moment.

@Dairy Queen , who do you think Starbucks targeted last night? Dominos claimed the roleblock and Arbys claimed the witch, so Starbucks' action must have gone through; it wasn't on me again, so who? Starbucks said he gave it to me on N1 because he trusted me with it, and going into N2 Starbucks was heavily scumreading BK/CFA, so it's not like he would have targeted CFA. So again, who?

26. ISO #2176

because i don't see anyone killed by this color i have decided to trust the blue faction for now.
    -vote dairy queen
    They are distracting from the popeyes lych please read from the start of the day. You will see. They say there buddy popeyes is scum yet they are not willing to lych them. Why will they not vote popeyes but calling him scum. They did not call out DQ until after I called out popeyes. Please notice this.

27. ISO #2177

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Interesting that you would have held this info until now when you were so forthcoming at the start, but let's hold that thought for a moment.

@Dairy Queen , who do you think Starbucks targeted last night? Dominos claimed the roleblock and Arbys claimed the witch, so Starbucks' action must have gone through; it wasn't on me again, so who? Starbucks said he gave it to me on N1 because he trusted me with it, and going into N2 Starbucks was heavily scumreading BK/CFA, so it's not like he would have targeted CFA. So again, who?
    I didn't receive any feed back from Starbucks. Maybe the kill went through before his action because I assume starbucks would have targeted me with his night action. It's evidently clear VIA starbucks LW that he would have either targeted Dominos or myself. And I can say I recieved nothing, so Dominoes it is.

28. ISO #2178

At the start of the day I expressed that it was overly important that everyone come out with their names, because of the information I had been withholding.

It's not clear in my RP that the player named is even aware of the fact that I am tied to her. But I would assume she has to know, and has the same role and secondary wincon.

29. ISO #2179

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Ok, here goes:

1. We all share a night chat
    2. We were still suspicious of each other because it's mafia and the setup is hidden, so who the fuck knows what's going on
    3. We also voted on stuff because democracy
    4. We're (ICU) pretty sure that we're (ICU) all on the same side (which also happens to be the side of town)
    Even in chicks last will he was not shure you all on town side.

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

Of all the people alive, you were the last person I was expecting to hunt for this info. Surely you see the value of not letting scum know who has a vest? I won't confirm nor deny that I received the vest and I highly encourage that whoever does have it stays quiet.

32. ISO #2182

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Of all the people alive, you were the last person I was expecting to hunt for this info. Surely you see the value of not letting scum know who has a vest? I won't confirm nor deny that I received the vest and I highly encourage that whoever does have it stays quiet.
    Don't worry I made it clear that I didn't get the vest, So it's evidently obvious according to Starbucks LW that you have the vest.

I think you're misunderstanding the situation here.

33. ISO #2183

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Uh. I was saying he's a mason that can only perform checks, which makes him functionally a sheriff. Not sure what the teammate thing is about. I'm guessing it has to do with his RP.

I'm open to the possibility that he's been lying and is actually the witch, though that would make his claims against you a pretty reckless gambit since if we lynch you and he's wrong, he dies.
    Exactly my point why popeyes keeps calling me town and wants anybody lyched but me.

34. ISO #2184

I didn't receive any feed back from Starbucks. Maybe the kill went through before his action because I assume starbucks would have targeted me with his night action. It's evidently clear VIA starbucks LW that he would have either targeted Dominos or myself. And I can say I recieved nothing, so Dominoes it is.
    @Dominos , want to confirm this? Did you get targeted by Starbucks last night?

At the start of the day I expressed that it was overly important that everyone come out with their names, because of the information I had been withholding.

It's not clear in my RP that the player named is even aware of the fact that I am tied to her. But I would assume she has to know, and has the same role and secondary wincon.
    At this point, I also am cool with a mass name claim. Who are we missing name claims for again? Myself, Jack in the Box, and Dominos? Arbys' name is irrelevant because he's partnered with BK.

DQ - Julien Wagstaff
    Subway - Antonina Wagstaff
    Popeyes - Jonah Simon
    MD - What was it again? Jean-Paul Beattie or something like that? Anyway, he claimed, and he's not relevant.
    BK - Totally forgot her name, some irrelevant 16 year old valley girl
    Taco Bell - Wait, did you ever actually claim a name? I've forgotten it if you have.
    Arbys - ???
    Jack in the Box - ???
    Dominos - ???
    Little ol' me - ???

35. ISO #2185

Don't worry I made it clear that I didn't get the vest, So it's evidently obvious according to Starbucks LW that you have the vest.

I think you're misunderstanding the situation here.
    I'm hunting for this info because it's one of the last missing pieces in the narrative to fit BK/Arbys into town. And at this point, I'm sure it helps me and thus the town more to know who Starbucks targeted rather than hide this from the scum.

36. ISO #2186

@Dominos , want to confirm this? Did you get targeted by Starbucks last night?
    no I do not want to confirm this

At this point, I also am cool with a mass name claim. Who are we missing name claims for again? Myself, Jack in the Box, and Dominos? Arbys' name is irrelevant because he's partnered with BK.

DQ - Julien Wagstaff
    Subway - Antonina Wagstaff
    Popeyes - Jonah Simon
    MD - What was it again? Jean-Paul Beattie or something like that? Anyway, he claimed, and he's not relevant.
    BK - Totally forgot her name, some irrelevant 16 year old valley girl
    Taco Bell - Wait, did you ever actually claim a name? I've forgotten it if you have.
    Arbys - ???
    Jack in the Box - ???
    Dominos - ???
    Little ol' me - ???
    First name is StarWars related, last name is Spiderman related. It's obvious if I'm named in someone's RP.

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

How does knowing who can prevent a night kill help slot BK/Arbys into town? I literally don't see where you are going with this
    If you were actually targeted by Starbucks, you'd know. Dairy Queen already said he wasn't targeted, and by his own admission, you or DQ would have been Starbucks' next target according to his LW.

Anyone else want to come forward and claim they got Starbucks feedback?

40. ISO #2190

no I do not want to confirm this

First name is StarWars related, last name is Spiderman related. It's obvious if I'm named in someone's RP.
    Just so we're clear, with that statement you're saying that you are DQ's lover. Only person left to be Taco Bell's Charles whozit would be Jack-in-the-Box, if not you.

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

As I suspected. A bit unfortunate at this point, but it fits with the narrative I'm forming.

@Taco Bell , Taco Tuff, my man. Think thoroughly and slowly. Can you confirm whether your actually know there is a Cult specifically, or just that there is a Pink faction (presumably called "Werewolf"?), of which Popeyes is a part?
    @Taco Bell , Respond to this question please.

-unvote

44. ISO #2194

@Burger King , @Arbys , do you two feel like giving any full theories on the state of the game, or do you two just want to push “DQ visited Starbucks so he’s a killer GO!”

I’m trying to find a narrative that puts DQ on the scum team and fits everyone else, but I’m struggling.
    Vote patterns those 2 was on first two town lyched they small turboed DQ. My scum reads are

Poypees culted Arby’s Day one then culted Bk day two. Notice pick killed the only team that would discredit them. It all adds up please town just look at the facts.

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

Spoiler : ISO Arbys :
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Greetings everyone.

The performer at the party is just rp for Taco Bell being the mayor correct?
    Piecing together the rolelist

Seems like quite a lot has happened at this ball since last night. Reading through it currently.
    obligatory post of catching up

After reading through I'd like to know more if this Antonia mentioned in Chipotle's post is relevant or not. Could just be an npc or made up the name for whatever reason, but Taco Bell have you seen an Antonia?
    More rolelist hunting
    Please note here that the majority of the people being town read are currently piecing together the RP.

Well then @Chipotle is free to confirm/deny if Antonia is relevant. Maybe she came with her.
    Call out post wnting to confirm information

I wouldn't say that is scummy, it is just annoying to use invisible ink.
    Anyways I take it as more a joke.
    Current events response and reaction
    Maybe based off of the fact you are a performer here and the info you gave on DQ, your list is of people who are also working the ball and not a guest list. Then all names given so far are of people who are attending the ball.
    More RP gathering

Ah well I was thinking he was the groundskeeper based on your earlier posts.
    The 2 arguing guests would debunk that theory for sure though.
    I wonder if they know each other.
    More RP gathering

Well now with that information coming out and Taco Bell saying you were talking about a family curse, it is probably safe to assume that the person you talked to is a relative in some sort. We also know it wasn't Julien being talked to now.
    MORE rp gathering
    Subway stated that she doesn't know anything about this curse. So therefore it is unlikely she was the one talking there.
    See above

I'm believe he stated he didn't have a name in his. It is most likely through the catering company.

Now @Popeyes are you stating you don't know anything about the conversation either?
    Guess what this is?

You're vote is on Wendys. What?
    Why would you vote and then question your vote later?
    These two post read in the town mindset. I would presume that a Scum aligned Arbys would not make public note of Taco Bells floundering here. Taco Bell has always been easy lynching and a Scum!Arbys gains very little benefit to pointing this out to everyone.
    (Scum!Team Arbys/Taco Bell being a different story. But we all see how that played out)

There is very little in the first day that would make me want to actually scum read arbys here. There is information gathering, questioning, and there doesn't seem to be underlying motives beyond the surface of these posts.

Sorry very busy and I have a fever now so not doing well currently. Still reading through everything.

Current thoughts, Taco bell's mason reveal was odd. I believe he just really felt like getting the point across that there was cult this game. I want to feel like he did this from a town perspective, but some stuff just is weird about it. He had no reason to reveal the other name imo
    . While 1 for 1 is generally good for town, if his other mason has the ability to smite cult then scum getting him killed is to their advantage heavily since Taco Bell confirmed he can only check if someone is cult. So he gave cult the opportunity in the future to use his partner's name and he doesn't even know who his partner is. Second not having a night chat with the other mason seems relatively uncommon, but I believe it is possible. Taco bell's posting style is incredibly confusing, but I believe that is more player indicative rather than alignment. Lastly it could be possibly, but would he really know that they can bite and cult someone each night? I feel like he would probably just know there is a cult that can kill. Not such a specific mechanic.

Switch town for scum
    my win con is to eliminate all players with an opposing win condition and make sure that 1 scum member is alive at the end.

That sounds like a believable scum win condition too. It would be ballsy, but not unrealistic. He is by no means confirmed town to me just because he put his win condition forward. Especially for such a hardcore tunnel on Chick when Subway's rp specifically states that ICU were hired by her so it is believable chick has a win condition that aligns with town.

As for roles, I'm surprised so many people didn't realize that your rp name is your role.

I actually contemplated the idea that the setup may have a witch based off of the rp given by Starbucks about Julien hiring women, waking up with no memories, and it was probably the witch that cursed the family rp wise.

Based off of the votes at the current time it seems that pressure is mainly on Chipotle and people have moved away from the topic of the poisoned food. It is probably understandable since I don't think the rp is supposed to tell us exactly who the scum are. More it is probably just so we get an understanding of the roles in the game.
    Witch aside since it is implied that a witch is already a female. I have to read deeper into Chipotle's posts to get an accurate read. Based off of what I've read I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she flipped witch since female and the open citizen claim on day one is suspect.

I wish Wendys would have said more when the votes went on her. Probably didn't suspect the train to go through with such little time. The timing of her coming in at the end to join a train and then when votes flipped onto her just shouting about scum buddies didn't look good. The poison part without her revealing rp just sounded like discredit towards the people who claimed to work with food.

KFC are you FULLY sure you don't know anything about McDonalds? Your clearing of him alleviating any pressure based on the premise it seemed like his rp aligned with what your's said.
    Then before that

Just looks like you were defending him, but I could be reading into nothing. I generally find you pro town, but that chain looked like defending.

Lastly, I just want to say I find the irony of the 2 deaths hilarious. Both pizza places too.

Going back to reading now.
    Ok, I'll admit I was wrong in that regard. I believe chick to be with the town. Maybe it is just town vs town aligned.

Anyways there is a cult if Taco Bell is to be believed. I do believe him that there is cult. I don't think McD would be a n1 target. We know that he can architect chat. If he is scum currently then he would be starting scum. While it would be a gamble, I believe a win condition can always be fake able which is why I'll still keep some doubts. I wasn't in any way advocating we lynch him though if that is what you were thinking. I do think he has a very dense view point.

Like I said before the interaction between you and him on day one left me somewhat suspect, but maybe I really am just trying to see something that isn't there.

I don't want to do a low detailed post about what I think right now between the both of them because I'm about to pass out and go to bed again. I'll try my hardest to give a good read on this in the morning. I do want to ask one question to Starbucks though before I go.

How are you so sure that being recruited to the cult removes your current role actions? Maybe I just misunderstanding how you worded this.

Also @Taco Bell . You said that the cult recruits and kills each night. Do you know if one of them does both? IE Werewolf visits someone to kill and someone to recruit therefore visiting 2 people.
    Both of these posts have strong town tells and weak scum tells.
    The town tell are where Arbys voices reasonable suspicion and follows through with the thought with explanation or continues the dialogue with further questioning.
    Scum tells being the cautious nature of the posts compared to the vote patterns and the question he presented KFC concerning Mcdonalds, that could be reasoned as fishing for roles.

In my POV from these two days I see Arbys as town.
    I talked myself into changing my mind once Chipotle flipped town and I had to go through the votes again.

47. ISO #2197

It is werewolf they are the cult I have said that over and ovr

48. ISO #2198

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Vote patterns those 2 was on first two town lyched they small turboed DQ. My scum reads are

Poypees culted Arby’s Day one then culted Bk day two. Notice pick killed the only team that would discredit them. It all adds up please town just look at the facts.
    Staaaaahp stahp stop stop stop stop. Slow your roll, man. You getting way ahead of yourself.

Clear your mind, look at your rolecard, and tell me: Do you know, with 100% certainty, that there is a Cult, or just that there is a Pink faction?

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200

If you were actually targeted by Starbucks, you'd know. Dairy Queen already said he wasn't targeted, and by his own admission, you or DQ would have been Starbucks' next target according to his LW.

Anyone else want to come forward and claim they got Starbucks feedback?
    Wrong if you go back he also said when I asked him to give me night feedback he said he was thinking about it.