Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3555
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    @Burger King Make sure to make a LW that is most adequate to the situation. If you have the time write a list that you consider best for me to use my night action.
    WAit maybe BK is wrong lych Maybe we need to get Chick-fil-a This could be a hint to have BK say who to NK.

3. ISO #1803

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    @KFC If you are not scum team with him Vote him please.

If he flips Blue Lych my ass tomorrow. I will admit I would hammer him right now if I could. This is how much I dont belive this Blue story. and how much Chip is fighting so hard for his scum mate.
    Sorry, but you should have been the lynch today. No one has revealed as Charles Stenworth, your story is filled with holes, you refuse to acknowledge what I say and if someone doesn't do what you say he's SCUM.

Even if you aren't scum you're extremely dangerous.

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Im done.
    @Subway
    dont hold it against me. Ive been getting frustrated with lack of sleep and trying to piece together this game with the lack of insight I have. Im sorry if i came off crass/rude.

IM going to sleep, My vote is staying on Chipotle. I will see you all tomorrow
    Don't worry, we love you lol. Doesn't mean I don't suspect you of murder
    But it's normal to be a bit heated at some point in a mafia game. See you tomorrow.

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

... I’ve lost us this game. 20 minutes left in the day and I’ve no idea who to vote for. I’m having too much trouble resolving any logical scum teams in my head. And Chipotle, Jack in the Box, Arby’s, Subway, and DQ aren’t talking. Last time I pushed a lynch on someone that was barely bothering to contribute, Wendy’s flipped Green. I can’t resolve any situation where CFA/BK/Subway’s claims all make sense.

16. ISO #1816

sorry I worded that wrong.

You said you where not shure about BK . And you and MD had the night chat. Scum slip number 2.
    Yeah, I said I am 95% sure BK has the same win condition as me. Yes, I said me and MD had a Night Chat.

Yes, I HAVE ANOTHER NIGHT CHAT: THE ICU PRIVATE DETECTIVE NIGHT CHAT.

Smart.

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    What? Quote that post and prove you're saying the truth. If not, you're dying tonight.
    sorry I worded that wrong.

You said you where not shure about BK . And you and MD had the night chat. Scum slip number 2.
    Post above yours.

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

Well I look at it this way Lyching you or BK is 100% pro town. As it will Give us tons of info. And garentte another Green town is not lyched.
    If you are telling the truth It will confirm you as a lock pro town if he flips Blue. ( I highly doubt)
    If you are lieing it will Lych one scum if you or him flip Purple or Pink. and then confirm the other as 100% scum.

Anyway you look at it. It is a pro town to lych one of you 2 over anyone else.
    I will lynch Burger King, because he's scummy. I will never fucking lynch Chick, and if that lynch actually goes through, there is scum on it.

You realize that the ICUs don't have to be all of the same alignment, right? There could be a corrupt one, and a good one. There could be literally anything. I'm basing my analysis on the behavior atm.
    And at the moment, it would be pro-town to lynch YOU from a non-alignment because you're confusing the fuck out of the town. The problem is that I think you're just town who is extremely bad at mafia when you have a role with high information, especially in hidden setups. I don't see your actions coming from scum intent: lying on the names constantly has no use as scum, it's just not paying attention. That's why my vote is not on you anymore.

Also, this is said so often in Mafia games that I don't think I should have to say it myself again... but 100%s are only when you're a sheriff who has detected a scum, or PoE'd the entire scum team with 100% cleans.

Last thing: I know that I look like I'm heavily whiteknighting Chick (Which I am). But it's because I believe him to be town, A LOT. Since the very start of the game, he has been my strongest townread, but I didn't want to out it for nothing. His reaction to "I am looking for the truth" "We may share goals then" was very towny and I hadn't revealed anything. That was a good clue on his roleplay, which is absolutely pro-town. And in the event he has a 2nd wincon that wouldn't align with town's, he probably didn't choose to go by it, since he played pro-town. Suggesting to lynch him, at this point, is STUPID.
    And I'm not hating you, nor attacking you personally. It's just extremely annoying to have to state obvious stuff because someone can't even read their own fucking info. But as I said, nothing personal, no grudges or whatever. <3

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    I will lynch Burger King, because he's scummy. I will never fucking lynch Chick, and if that lynch actually goes through, there is scum on it.

You realize that the ICUs don't have to be all of the same alignment, right? There could be a corrupt one, and a good one. There could be literally anything. I'm basing my analysis on the behavior atm.
    And at the moment, it would be pro-town to lynch YOU from a non-alignment because you're confusing the fuck out of the town. The problem is that I think you're just town who is extremely bad at mafia when you have a role with high information, especially in hidden setups. I don't see your actions coming from scum intent: lying on the names constantly has no use as scum, it's just not paying attention. That's why my vote is not on you anymore.

Also, this is said so often in Mafia games that I don't think I should have to say it myself again... but 100%s are only when you're a sheriff who has detected a scum, or PoE'd the entire scum team with 100% cleans.

Last thing: I know that I look like I'm heavily whiteknighting Chick (Which I am). But it's because I believe him to be town, A LOT. Since the very start of the game, he has been my strongest townread, but I didn't want to out it for nothing. His reaction to "I am looking for the truth" "We may share goals then" was very towny and I hadn't revealed anything. That was a good clue on his roleplay, which is absolutely pro-town. And in the event he has a 2nd wincon that wouldn't align with town's, he probably didn't choose to go by it, since he played pro-town. Suggesting to lynch him, at this point, is STUPID.
    And I'm not hating you, nor attacking you personally. It's just extremely annoying to have to state obvious stuff because someone can't even read their own fucking info. But as I said, nothing personal, no grudges or whatever. <3
    Do you not see how many of your scum reads are on my train? why join them?

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post

Can't you trust me this time and vote Chipotle?

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850