2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    @Dairy Queen
    @Dominoes
    @KFC
    @Subway

5 sided town, thoughts?
    I've been considering 5-sided town from the moment CFA claimed "Blue Town", or rather, "non-town blue that wins with town". So far, nothing to prove against it. With BK backing his claim, is slightly more likely. Question is, is it more likely that CFA/BK are a scum team instead of a blue town team. Subway is a fairly lock-town read for me, and she claims that her RP says she hired CFA/BK (or rather, their company, which they both claim to be part of). RP-wise, does it make sense for the private detective team the hostess hired to investigate her husband be scum?... No. We can probably safely assume, though, that without any counter-claims, CFA/BK ARE the private detective team they claim to be. I doubt Subway's RP would have mentioned them, without them being in the game. That leaves me inclined to lean town on them for now.

From a purely RP standpoint, CFA/BK seem legitimate, and DQ's claim becomes ever more shaky. I haven't seen enough proof of how important RP is to alignment, yet, to make the call against DQ. As for Chipotle, she continues to be as infuriating and nonresponsive as ever today, but seeing my reads go wrong on CFA/BK, and thus possibly DQ, gives me uncertainty on my previous read for Chipotle. With how quickly and easily the turbolynch pulled through on Wendys, it seems quite likely that there should be some scum on that list, and Chipotle isn't on it. Most on that list would be my town reads, except for Popeyes, Arbys, and possibly, DQ. I have to reevaluate somewhere. Not enough scum in my reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Finally caught up. On for only another 10 mins
    @starsucks I was waiting for that unvote. Personally, I don't think mcd and chick had a "jail" chat. I think it was a team chat. And I think BK was also in that chat.
    Not sure how to read Starbucks on this as I would expect him to buss his team if he was part of it.
    I'm fine with a chip lynch but would much rather get BK. BK took the cheese from my trap and I get the feeling he had Tmi concerning more people being able to have same roles, he was quick to shut down any pursuit of that reasoning.

His defense sucks imo, and so does the reasonings for those defending him. For now I'll
    -vote Burger King

Am willing to change to chip if my vote makes the difference between a lynch and a no lynch.
    What? Are you sure you've caught up on the day entirely? That read is very out of left field. McD claims green while CFA/BK claim blue, and CFA/McD have spent quite a bit of time bussing each other while CFA/BK buddied heavily. You think McD is intended to be the sacrificial lamb on a 3-scum team?

3. ISO #1753

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    I Think you found one of the scum teams. We have a chance to take one out. WHY NOT TAKE IT. At lest it will 100% confirm one way or another. Night Actions may not confirm anything and we will be at same spot with 2 less town.
    I understand you want to test Bashing his head in But if he is mafia what then? tomorrow we be at same spot 2 less town baby 3 if culted. dont risk it on a chance. 50/50 chance he is cult or mafia. Starbucks. Just lych. if his cult then Bash his partners head in tonight 2 dead cult before day 3. if he is mafia fine Lych his partner tomorrow. All of this 100% best for town. How do you not see that? You pushed this lych now you dont want it because of some Blue Claiming role.

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I've been considering 5-sided town from the moment CFA claimed "Blue Town", or rather, "non-town blue that wins with town". So far, nothing to prove against it. With BK backing his claim, is slightly more likely. Question is, is it more likely that CFA/BK are a scum team instead of a blue town team. Subway is a fairly lock-town read for me, and she claims that her RP says she hired CFA/BK (or rather, their company, which they both claim to be part of). RP-wise, does it make sense for the private detective team the hostess hired to investigate her husband be scum?... No. We can probably safely assume, though, that without any counter-claims, CFA/BK ARE the private detective team they claim to be. I doubt Subway's RP would have mentioned them, without them being in the game. That leaves me inclined to lean town on them for now.

From a purely RP standpoint, CFA/BK seem legitimate, and DQ's claim becomes ever more shaky. I haven't seen enough proof of how important RP is to alignment, yet, to make the call against DQ. As for Chipotle, she continues to be as infuriating and nonresponsive as ever today, but seeing my reads go wrong on CFA/BK, and thus possibly DQ, gives me uncertainty on my previous read for Chipotle. With how quickly and easily the turbolynch pulled through on Wendys, it seems quite likely that there should be some scum on that list, and Chipotle isn't on it. Most on that list would be my town reads, except for Popeyes, Arbys, and possibly, DQ. I have to reevaluate somewhere. Not enough scum in my reads.

What? Are you sure you've caught up on the day entirely? That read is very out of left field. McD claims green while CFA/BK claim blue, and CFA/McD have spent quite a bit of time bussing each other while CFA/BK buddied heavily. You think McD is intended to be the sacrificial lamb on a 3-scum team?
    subway is voting BK.

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

Please dont tell me this is a 4 or 5 man cum team if it is Town we are fucked no lych today.

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

Burger King (4 [L-3]):
    Subway, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell (Mayor), Dominos
    Chipotle (5 [L-2]):
    Chick-fil-A, Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes
    Jack in the Box (1 [L-6]):
    Chipotle

Chick-fil-A,
    Burger King,
    McDonalds,
    KFC,
    Popeyes

Notice the people on the chip vote?

I have a feeling Chip is Green town. NO one has defended him anyone noticed? I even scum read Chip. But this is odd.

10. ISO #1760

I understand you want to test Bashing his head in But if he is mafia what then? tomorrow we be at same spot 2 less town baby 3 if culted. dont risk it on a chance. 50/50 chance he is cult or mafia. Starbucks. Just lych. if his cult then Bash his partners head in tonight 2 dead cult before day 3. if he is mafia fine Lych his partner tomorrow. All of this 100% best for town. How do you not see that? You pushed this lych now you dont want it because of some Blue Claiming role.
    And if it's a Blue Town (WHICH HE IS) it's 3/4 less town members. IT'S NOT A WIN WIN SITUATION.

CRYPTONIC WILL SURELY HAVE BALANCED THE GAME CONSIDERING THAT TOWN HAS A TOWN-ALIGNED BLUE TEAM WTF ARE YOU SAYING

11. ISO #1761

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    And if it's a Blue Town (WHICH HE IS) it's 3/4 less town members. IT'S NOT A WIN WIN SITUATION.

CRYPTONIC WILL SURELY HAVE BALANCED THE GAME CONSIDERING THAT TOWN HAS A TOWN-ALIGNED BLUE TEAM WTF ARE YOU SAYING
    Theres doubt that you are in fact town. There are scenarios where, say, subway is evil and hired you and the wincon is actually 50% of scum win. Not saying it is exactly but it is possible. OR that is just a made up wincon to begin with. Like, this is mafia.

12. ISO #1762

Dude why are you so scared If you are telling the truth This will confirm you The more Confirmed roles the better town is.

13. ISO #1763

Theres doubt that you are in fact town. There are scenarios where, say, subway is evil and hired you and the wincon is actually 50% of scum win. Not saying it is exactly but it is possible. OR that is just a made up wincon to begin with. Like, this is mafia.
    Yeah, there can be an indeterminate number of hypothesis regarding the game but I'm telling you. I'm Town. And I have a good feeling that BK is too.

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

subway is voting BK.
    Based on one unsupported line of reasoning, as far as I can tell: "I don't think he's a pro-town guy though lol, probably a corrupt guy in the ICU." Which is the only post of Subway's I can find since BK's claim that seems to even remotely reference BK's claim at all. I don't understand Subway's perspective here and it's odd she just disappeared after this comment, so late in the day.

16. ISO #1766

Good feeling? Didnt you say your role card said he was 100% your ally? I asked that earlier...
    Yeah, and I responded you with that he pretty much revealed my same wincon. That makes me think he's very probably town-aligned but not 100% sure. I never said so anyway.

17. ISO #1767

Based on one unsupported line of reasoning, as far as I can tell: "I don't think he's a pro-town guy though lol, probably a corrupt guy in the ICU." Which is the only post of Subway's I can find since BK's claim that seems to even remotely reference BK's claim at all. I don't understand Subway's perspective here and it's odd she just disappeared after this comment, so late in the day.
    It is odd, but it followed the larger posts, of which BKs was terrible.

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

A lot of players read McDonald because he said the same win condition Town players have.

BK revealed the win con and also gave thoughts about it THAT I ALSO HAD. He's most likely Town, and you're making an enormous mistake.
    This lynch has the support of the loudest and most aggressive towns and no scum faction is swooping in to hammer it....

23. ISO #1773

A lot of players read McDonald because he said the same win condition Town players have.

BK revealed the win con and also gave thoughts about it THAT I ALSO HAD. He's most likely Town, and you're making an enormous mistake.
    If he Flips Pink. We coming for you for day 3 lych. If he flips purple Starbucks will bash your head in LOL. Finely a good day for town. If town wins Going to rub some ones face in it that says Hidden setups never have town wins.

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

This lynch has the support of the loudest and most aggressive towns and no scum faction is swooping in to hammer it....
    Cause if they hammer they get lynched tomorrow? And he's being defended somehow.
    @Dairy Queen

If you can make a woman win condition become to win with you please convert me. This town is 100% doomed.

26. ISO #1776

If he Flips Pink. We coming for you for day 3 lych. If he flips purple Starbucks will bash your head in LOL. Finely a good day for town. If town wins Going to rub some ones face in it that says Hidden setups never have town wins.
    If he flips Blue...?

You commit suicide?

27. ISO #1777

Here's the thing... I fear a Popeyes lynch a little bit. One of us is probably scum by some RP, and I know it isnt me... which makes it him... but if he flips town im gonna get mislynch because of how it looks...

Chick is SO afraid of BKs flip... feels like she doesnt really know his team at all.

28. ISO #1778

Cause if they hammer they get lynched tomorrow? And he's being defended somehow.
    @Dairy Queen

If you can make a woman win condition become to win with you please convert me. This town is 100% doomed.
    Lies because Day is over. anyone hammering would not be lyched tomorrow as day is over dude.

29. ISO #1779

@Dairy Queen

The thing is it isnt happening at all. Burger King has an entire Iso done by myself to lean on for reasons the lynch looked good. BK has also been VERY unhelpful. I doubt it would get someone lynched

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

Here's the thing... I fear a Popeyes lynch a little bit. One of us is probably scum by some RP, and I know it isnt me... which makes it him... but if he flips town im gonna get mislynch because of how it looks...

Chick is SO afraid of BKs flip... feels like she doesnt really know his team at all.
    What? If you mean I'm afraid in the sense that I don't want to lose, yes.

If it's because I feel he'll flip Evil, you're very wrong. He'll flip blue.

AND EVEN IF HE WERE EVIL WE WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE HE WILL STILL FLIP BLUE. YOU WONT GAIN ANYTHING BUT MY FUCKING HATRED.

32. ISO #1782

What? If you mean I'm afraid in the sense that I don't want to lose, yes.

If it's because I feel he'll flip Evil, you're very wrong. He'll flip blue.

AND EVEN IF HE WERE EVIL WE WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE HE WILL STILL FLIP BLUE. YOU WONT GAIN ANYTHING BUT MY FUCKING HATRED.
    I don't fear your hatred, cant even read a thread. If i am in opposition to you I feel that is a testament to who I am

33. ISO #1783

Lies because Day is over. anyone hammering would not be lyched tomorrow as day is over dude.
    Day is not over. There's 1 hour remaining hammer and we don't know who's gonna be lynched. If someone sudden hammered surely he would be regarded as scummy??

Also, you haven't responded to my IF HE FLIPS BLUE. You just keep repeating the same like a mindless beast. Congratulations, you've fallen in my read list.

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Day is not over. There's 1 hour remaining hammer and we don't know who's gonna be lynched. If someone sudden hammered surely he would be regarded as scummy??

Also, you haven't responded to my IF HE FLIPS BLUE. You just keep repeating the same like a mindless beast. Congratulations, you've fallen in my read list.
    I dont care if I have fallen in a scums read list. You forget I am now a confirmed town. Also I did response go back and read the posts.

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

You targeting KFC with your night action and revealing it made me think Town. I feel you're just making a big mistake now.
    OK lets say you are right he is blue. You said yourself you dont know 100% he could be lieing correct? and if he flips blue it would confirm you so why would YOU @Chick-fil-A not support this lych? You are willing to risk lyching a Green over Him Dont add up. Only reason i can truly see is you know he will flip Purple or Pink.

44. ISO #1794

OK lets say you are right he is blue. You said yourself you dont know 100% he could be lieing correct? and if he flips blue it would confirm you so why would YOU @Chick-fil-A not support this lych? You are willing to risk lyching a Green over Him Dont add up. Only reason i can truly see is you know he will flip Purple or Pink.
    I'm 95% convinced he's Town. Which is a huge percentage. If he flips Blue THEN IT ALSO CONFIRMS YOU ARE DUMB.

Why would I support a lynch that would end in 1 LESS TOWN?

And yeah, I'm risking lynching a green BECAUASE I DONT KNOW IF HE'S GREEN BUT I KNOW BK IS BLUE.

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

I'm 95% convinced he's Town. Which is a huge percentage. If he flips Blue THEN IT ALSO CONFIRMS YOU ARE DUMB.

Why would I support a lynch that would end in 1 LESS TOWN?

And yeah, I'm risking lynching a green BECAUASE I DONT KNOW IF HE'S GREEN BUT I KNOW BK IS BLUE.
    You yourself said you dont know for shure. yet with one post Posable fake post you willing to lych a Green over him???? Sorry but that does not add up at any time.

48. ISO #1798

You yourself said you dont know for shure. yet with one post Posable fake post you willing to lych a Green over him???? Sorry but that does not add up at any time.
    How all of a sudden do you know 100% now? 95% still is not 100% I am sorry but I would not fight this hard unless I knew 100%

49. ISO #1799

No, I'm certain that BK is Blue and that's the flip we're gonna get.

His wincon, however, I'm 95% sure it's the same as mine which is basically win with a majority of Town.

Also STOP SAYING CHIPOTLE IS GREEN YOU FUCKING LIAR.

50. ISO #1800