Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 72 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 3555
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    I've been thinking the same about you. But this conversation will have to wait until post-game.
    Your performance has contributed nothing original and avoided major scum tells from people hoping to catch others in the possibility of behavior. It is so dramatically hurtful of a play style.

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    I told you I was an asshole when we were planning our wine date. I hold people to a standard and when they underperform I let them know. Same as you now, same as BK if he is town. I'd rather be an asshole than a piece of shit, and since your performance is the shit here.... well that just leaves me with my role to play.
    I consider our recent discussion a little bit stupid. It was quite irrelevant and I continued arguing with you. However, I still think I was not wrong with what I said.

One thing is being an asshole, another thing is repeteadly saying I'm retarded IRL.

6. ISO #1706

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    I consider our recent discussion a little bit stupid. It was quite irrelevant and I continued arguing with you. However, I still think I was not wrong with what I said.

One thing is being an asshole, another thing is repeteadly saying I'm retarded IRL.
    You were wrong with what you said and if you STILL think that then my retarded accusation stands. I havent even really said it again, i've just pointed out that every time it has come up youve dug your 6 inch heels into the same mental failure. Maybe it isnt being "retarded" per say, but REALLY fucknig stupid and proud of it. Reassess.

7. ISO #1707

....... ????????????????????

Dunno why all Investigative Roles need to belong to the ICU?
    Well I look at it this way Lyching you or BK is 100% pro town. As it will Give us tons of info. And garentte another Green town is not lyched.
    If you are telling the truth It will confirm you as a lock pro town if he flips Blue. ( I highly doubt)
    If you are lieing it will Lych one scum if you or him flip Purple or Pink. and then confirm the other as 100% scum.

Anyway you look at it. It is a pro town to lych one of you 2 over anyone else.

8. ISO #1708

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    We just found a Team. We have a Pink and Purple kill 2 teams. Because they are claiming Blue team we let them go???? How many teams do you think Crpyt has? Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, 4 teams I dont buy it. I am willing to bet There is no blue team. It just dont add up. It feels like we found one of the 2 scum teams and they are protecting each other.
    And on this, I know Crypt loves a good 5 sided town.

We may be looking at Green Town, Cops, Cult, Mafia, Masons, or something like that. Would explain why the Cops have a 50% win goal because as the town gets pulled away they dont qualify and it would be a loss. I'm not entirely sold that they dont have anotehr wincon.... but it would be anti town so theres little chance they admit it anyway

9. ISO #1709

You were wrong with what you said and if you STILL think that then my retarded accusation stands. I havent even really said it again, i've just pointed out that every time it has come up youve dug your 6 inch heels into the same mental failure. Maybe it isnt being "retarded" per say, but REALLY fucknig stupid and proud of it. Reassess.
    We agree to disagree then.

Love those high heels tho.

10. ISO #1710

And on this, I know Crypt loves a good 5 sided town.

We may be looking at Green Town, Cops, Cult, Mafia, Masons, or something like that. Would explain why the Cops have a 50% win goal because as the town gets pulled away they dont qualify and it would be a loss. I'm not entirely sold that they dont have anotehr wincon.... but it would be anti town so theres little chance they admit it anyway
    The statement about "all opposing wincons" definitely sounds 5-sided-y and suggest we have multiple unopposing win cons. Again 5-sided

11. ISO #1711

Well I look at it this way Lyching you or BK is 100% pro town. As it will Give us tons of info. And garentte another Green town is not lyched.
    If you are telling the truth It will confirm you as a lock pro town if he flips Blue. ( I highly doubt)
    If you are lieing it will Lych one scum if you or him flip Purple or Pink. and then confirm the other as 100% scum.

No it won't. It will just confirm you that a Blue Faction exists and that you just lynched one of its members. Then we get 2 townies less and we're in disadvantage. Pretty sure Cryptonic has made different evil factions in an attempt to balance. I just hope it doesn't mean Town gets probably rekt which is what I'm feeling rn.

12. ISO #1712

We agree to disagree then.

Love those high heels tho.
    Then you agree to be wrong.

The joy of being who I am is that when someone goes back and reread and owns a failure... I reward them with actually flipping my opinion. Its almost a bit OOG at this point but if youd like to do that and see what I said im sure our resolution will be a bit better.

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

Then you agree to be wrong.

The joy of being who I am is that when someone goes back and reread and owns a failure... I reward them with actually flipping my opinion. Its almost a bit OOG at this point but if youd like to do that and see what I said im sure our resolution will be a bit better.
    Nah, I've accepted it wasn't enough relevant to talk about that much. I'll deny what I said had 0% sense.

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

Well this proves one thing Everything Starbucks has been saying is the truth and not lies. As of right now My only lock town is Starbucks.
    Also Taco Bells Cult specific investigation fits in a 5 sided game where he is meant to take down 1 of his opposing rivals.

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

@Starbucks Thoughts on this post? Am I correct or off base?

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

I guess I just got a free win then?
    5 sided town means there is a smaller town with, in this game, something like 9 players out of 16. Then there are 4 other factions - you would be one of them - that have different win scenarios based on allies and enemies.

Youd be able to win with the town, but have to defeat other factions.

The wording on our role cards, the amount of power roles, it seems fairly fit imo

26. ISO #1726

2 man factions

2 blue
    2 mason
    2 mafia (pink?)
    2 cult (maybe 1 cult to start?)
    leaves 8 or 9 town with 10 or 11 votes via allies

Would also explain why we seem to have a lot of role powers in this game
    I think there's no way to be sure and won't bring us anything new. In the end, we still need to do the same. Wipe out the other factions.

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

@Burger King get in on me about this 5 sided idea
    Is it really "5 sided" if 2 of the "sides" can only win or lose together?

As far as we know it's Green & Blue vs Purple vs Pink.

What would be the 5th side? Solo mason Taco Bell? He claims he's green, but he could always be lying.

29. ISO #1729

What would be the 5th side? Solo mason Taco Bell? He claims he's green, but he could always be lying.
    Which is why i asked his color.

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

I also dont compltely buy that its your only win con. Seems too town nerfy to have 2 town be so different. And I am... "pretty sure" that Cryptonic wasnt gonna nerf town again.

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

Yes it is possible but at this point. I do not want to lose a town role NO GREEN LYCHES TODAY. Can anyone tell me Chip is 100% not green? only 2 people are 100% not green. They are both pushing Chip lych. Chip has said he is in RL sick as a dog Low hanging fruit. I dont know how to read Chip at this time he can be scum purple or green, but we have lost 3 green town so fare we will prob lose 2 more tonight. If we lych Green that is 6 green town down. Town will be screwed. only 4 Green left if this is 5 teamed. Only good lych is a garetted Non Green role. Posable Purple or Pink. This is a no brainer.

35. ISO #1735

Yes it is possible but at this point. I do not want to lose a town role NO GREEN LYCHES TODAY. Can anyone tell me Chip is 100% not green? only 2 people are 100% not green. They are both pushing Chip lych. Chip has said he is in RL sick as a dog Low hanging fruit. I dont know how to read Chip at this time he can be scum purple or green, but we have lost 3 green town so fare we will prob lose 2 more tonight. If we lych Green that is 6 green town down. Town will be screwed. only 4 Green left if this is 5 teamed. Only good lych is a garetted Non Green role. Posable Purple or Pink. This is a no brainer.
    Yeah, cause obviously Cryptonic won't have balanced the game considering there are Blue Townies. Now, he'll have only taken into consideration the Greenies. Yes.

36. ISO #1736

dude I am confirmed to him dont try the solo mason crap.

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

taged
    I definitely think lynching blue over green is good, but i think we can try to confirm them from night action or let a fearful serial killer take them out or something. I find them suspect but id rather no lynch than half a potentially strong block right now.

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

Finally caught up. On for only another 10 mins
    @starsucks I was waiting for that unvote. Personally, I don't think mcd and chick had a "jail" chat. I think it was a team chat. And I think BK was also in that chat.
    Not sure how to read Starbucks on this as I would expect him to buss his team if he was part of it.
    I'm fine with a chip lynch but would much rather get BK. BK took the cheese from my trap and I get the feeling he had Tmi concerning more people being able to have same roles, he was quick to shut down any pursuit of that reasoning.

His defense sucks imo, and so does the reasonings for those defending him. For now I'll
    -vote Burger King

Am willing to change to chip if my vote makes the difference between a lynch and a no lynch.

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

I definitely think lynching blue over green is good, but i think we can try to confirm them from night action or let a fearful serial killer take them out or something. I find them suspect but id rather no lynch than half a potentially strong block right now.
    I Think you found one of the scum teams. We have a chance to take one out. WHY NOT TAKE IT. At lest it will 100% confirm one way or another. Night Actions may not confirm anything and we will be at same spot with 2 less town.